It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government agents/remote viewers try to locate contactees

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
win52, I will leave you with the last word, your valued opinion ringing in my ears. I have done what I wanted; I have given voice to reason here, so that your grand intellect may not blind every unwary soul that follows.

The crack about my son would earn you more personal forms of my wrath were you within reach, but then you're not the type to tempt fate, being a true keyboard warrior under that pious mantle that passes for wit.

As to my being scared, I am. I fear that you and your kind will continue to be fruitful and multiply, ultimately ruining a wonderful universe.

Think what you will of me, spite me with your dull barbs of wisdom, seek me with your awesome mental powers, but you and I both know you for the fraud you are.

I have wasted enough energy on a flea.

I'm scared too.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
There are no ''super powers''......

There is simply existence.

People need to stop confusing natural progression with some movie terms.

Time doesn't exist, we simply are individual energy experiencing our own existence that contributes for infinity.

No one is more ''special'' then anyone else and if someone tells you that he is special, he is in delusion and does not yet understand what true existence is.

Just because in this life you are not connected with your true understanding of your self does not mean that you never will. Remember time doesn't exist and everyone experiences the progression of the soul individually.

We all undergo the same process, we all experience.

Peace and love is the universal level of consciousness for everything. This is the language of true awakening.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All we are is fuel for existence and through multiple awakenings in several realities, we keep going higher and higher in being able to gain consciousness of our true existence.

Eventually we become the existence it self and that very existence is just another individual energy that fuels yet another existence and that goes for infinity. It's so vast and we are so small yet we are so vast our selves all at the same time. We are all so important to life beyond what we can comprehend in human words, it's overwhelming just to think about it.

We are all the same, connected to the eternal flow of existence. We are lucky to even experience our individual personalities and individual consciousness of our existence.

Peace and love to you all, friends.

[edit on 11-5-2007 by selfless]

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Selfless,
I honor and respect your own personal belief's that no one has what may be termed as Super Powers but as for myself, I believe that Jesus DID have super powers.

And also think that you yourself have some natural abilities of your own.
I know this because back a few months ago, completely out the blue you sent me an email saying that I'm becoming a vegetarian and you were right on target with that one!

Quite frankly, I'm amazed that you even knew this because I've never mentioned anything of the sort anywhere in this forum! Or anywhere else for that matter!! Interesting, very interesting!

Here's that email message that you sent to me on this:

selfless
sent: 9-2-2007 at 04:12
Btw, i see that you are becoming vegetarian, congratulations man and best of luck with it :0

Just wanted to add one more thing about this...
On that very day when you sent me that message, I had a craving for a Big Mac -- I get cravings for a Big Mac a few times a year but I know I can't eat them because they make me really sick afterwards. But on that day, I was seriously considering eating one until I got your message and it really threw me for a loop when I got it!
So needless to say I didn't eat one that day but if that craving comes back again, I've always got your message that you sent me to remind me about synchronicities and why we should be paying attention to them.

[edit on 11-5-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   

The crack about my son would earn you more personal forms of my wrath were you within reach, but then you're not the type to tempt fate, being a true keyboard warrior under that pious mantle that passes for wit.

I did send some healing energy to your son last evening. I got the target from your last post, which was about the same time as when I was working on this. My computer was off and I was surprised to see the time of your post. I saw you sitting there posting that when I found you, to get a link to your son. I could not see him though, but sent the energy any way. Hope he got it, it was a large burst of energy.

I was out of line with that comment.

I am sorry I made it. I guess it was out of frustration at the intollerence.

This also brings up another valid point. The threatening posture against people who are just trying to help is a sign of the grip hate and greed has on humanity. It is not possible for us to break free of the grip, without help. There is no need for threats, and to what end. Will that action solve all of your problems?

There is very little help for people suffering with my condition. I am not going to sit around feeling sorry for myself. It is a case of doing whatever it takes to make changes for the better.

I am not going to accept the options modern medecine gives as my choices for the future.

This is the main reason I began this walk. Now I am at a place on the road, where I never thought would be a possibility. Do I quit and go home with my tail tucked in, or do I keep walking?

Going home would earn me a kiss of death. The strange part is now that I am at this reality, it is perfectly clear that death to this bio unit is not the end of existence.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
Selfless,
I honor and respect your own personal belief's that no one has what may be termed as Super Powers but as for myself, I believe that Jesus DID have super powers.

He also said this was available for all of us to make use of, if we had enough faith in what we were doing.

That is the truth I am striving to achieve.

The other things about a spiritual war going on and the need for us to wear our spiritual armour for protection. That would put a wrench in the Government agents gears. Learn how to wear the armour available to you for protection.

There is a war going on and we are what is being fought over.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
The Government knows the foundation of man and yet is reluctant to exploit it source.The Creators, created creations for people to develop and grow.And planets are a singletude of mans creations existing in another bracket of existance.Where men become gods.This is our Birthright, advancing to the point where we are co-creators amongst the created and in a point in time we will watch over other existances, just as we have been watched over for upkeep purposes.

[edit on 8-5-2007 by menguard]

Hi menguard
Interesting posts, the one that made me interested is your comment above,
have you ever read any od Steven Baxters' books - Destiny's Children series?
Brilliant writer with a lot of out the box thinking on this topic

[edit on 11-5-2007 by Valorian]

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red_Dog_BOM
Why do you think number one is always concerned about the location of number 2?

Or maybe I should ask, "why is number two always looking for number one?"

But if what you say is true about the "extra-terrestrial" source, then we should be concerned that the goverment is concerned about ET's. This implies there are factions in that realm whom our protectors consider enemies. I would be concerned about that!

[edit on 8-5-2007 by Red_Dog_BOM]

I think remote veiwing is false, how can someone read another persons thoughts? Thoughts are created to fast for another human being to intercept it let alone read what is being transmitted in another persons brain.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Win, great you apologized publicly on that quip you made last night but maybe you should send a personal note to NGC2736 also. I'm just glad that you're a big enough person to admit that you made a mistake by saying what you did and I'm sure it won't happen again.

I would like to find out more on why you think there's a spiritual war going on right now.

I too believe this but just would like to hear more about your views on this topic. thanks

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valorian

Originally posted by menguard
The Government knows the foundation of man and yet is reluctant to exploit it source.The Creators, created creations for people to develop and grow.And planets are a singletude of mans creations existing in another bracket of existance.Where men become gods.This is our Birthright, advancing to the point where we are co-creators amongst the created and in a point in time we will watch over other existances, just as we have been watched over for upkeep purposes.

[edit on 8-5-2007 by menguard]

Hi menguard
Interesting posts, the one that made me interested is your comment above,

No, but I will check it out, thanks for the feedback.This world is as simplistic as we make it.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
It's a great day today.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valorian

Funny, or coincidence, I started reading all of Baxter's works because of what he wrote about. I'm of the opinion that truth is stranger than fiction, and that many so called fiction writers are more than they seem. I loved his alternate version of our space program which ends in us making it to Mars in the mid 80's. He is a good author to collect.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by gtirlad2
I think remote veiwing is false, how can someone read another persons thoughts? Thoughts are created to fast for another human being to intercept it let alone read what is being transmitted in another persons brain.

Remove viewing falls into the catagory of subjective knowing, and thus does not lend itself to objective classical proofs to those who are not open to new ideas.

Since your reality is objectively composed of a everything you believe in, and RV does not fit your paradigm, you will never believe in it, no matter what words are written. Subjective knowledge is akin to experiencing an epiphany, religious or otherwise, there is a major shift in your objective reality with the new ordering of your existing knowledge with a sense of knowing. You've bumped into this experience all your life when you run into friends who say..."I've found Jesus!" and your thinking..."yeah, show me some tangible proof dude". They can't. You have to find him too, before you can see him.

You may want to remove the word and all the past meanings from your mind. And change Remote Viewing to say... deju vue. Maybe that is something you've had personal experience with.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52

That is the truth I am striving to achieve.

The other things about a spiritual war going on and the need for us to wear our spiritual armour for protection. That would put a wrench in the Government agents gears. Learn how to wear the armour available to you for protection.

There is a war going on and we are what is being fought over.

Hey Win,

Do you mind trying to explain more clearly just why you believe there is a "spiritual war" over us that is being waged? I know that tangible direct evidence may not exist, but there is always collateral evidence of this kind of struggle manifesting in our reality.

[edit on 11-5-2007 by Red_Dog_BOM]

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
NGC2736's son came to me telepathically asking for more healing energy ( I was sitting watching hockey ) at 8:15 & 10:00 PM central. He also came back at 10:45 and I told him he needed to ask his dad to help him.

I sent a great deal of energy his way last night.

Can this be confirmed?

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
NGC, I would like to help your son as well.

Win, I can help with your condition.

I am a Reiki healer ("faith" healer I guess) and have been attuned over a year ago. I have been practicing ever since.

I am certified in Gold Reiki, Kundalini Reiki, Ethereal Crystals Reiki, and Tac(h)yon Reiki.

I can heal every day, or can attune (win) and your son NGC to heal themselves.

It is very effective healing technique and I can attribute a steady decline in depression because of this.

I would recommend doing some research into "Kundalini Reiki" if you wish me to help...

I was attuned from Steven Kammerhofer from www.xehupatl.com if you wish to see his credentials.

Thank you and I hope I can be of some service,

bs

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I had a group do Reiki on me after breaking both feet in 1980.

My feet are a mess, but I am still walking around with minor pain. Dr's think I am a walking miracle.

It does work and yes, I would like to get tuned up.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
biggie,

as an aside question, do you feel that Reiki healing can be beneficial for people with Alzheimer's like symptoms? Reason I ask is that my mother has some symptoms of Alzheimer's, and some that don't match up. They've put her on a multitude of different drugs and anti-depressants over the last 6-7 years.

It's wore on me as she has good days and bad days, and I can tell it frustrates her and honestly, I'm not looking or expecting a cure, I'm just looking for her to get some peace and happiness....

Perhaps if you feel it would help you could point me towards a website that lists healers in a given area or anything else you think would be beneficial.

Thank you in advance, I figured I'd ask it in the thread as others may be interested in the info as well... It's aggravating seeing how little info there is out there on memory disorders/Alzheimer's info.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Biggie

I have been getting some healing energy for the last 2 days. Both days this came in at 10:25 PM Central time.

I did feel the cob webs shaking out of my left brain, where the blood clot was. I also felt the energy sweeping over my whole body, pausing at other hot spots. Today, I feel quite energized.

My brother is in to sending healings also. If you can't confirm this, I will need to ask him.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
menguard,

How would one know if someone is trying to stalk you because you were a contactee?

What makes you so certain the government is trying to locate these people?

win, I am glad to hear that.

win and Hatax, sorry about the month long delay.

I can get to attuning you tomorrow.

I'll contact you through u2u later today.

Sorry about the delay again.

[edit on 16-6-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
All i see is hell no or hell yes with plenty of romantics. Let's go right down the middle here. I wonder if this threads were to become constructive would it just be destructive in the end if that makes sense.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join