It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran calls for Islamic baby boom

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Wow. Well personally, I am happy that they are encouraging more children, and would be delighted if MANY of them were born right here in America. White supremacy is over, and the world is becoming a multi-colored, integrated place everyday to the point it is irrelevant where your from. the more people of ALL cultures we have living in every nation, the better we will all be able to get along. We need to hurry this NWO thing up, cuz I am starting to see a one united Earth as a much better place than this bickering and hate I currently see caused by belief in a superior national homeland.

I will personall be happy when there are no more borders left on Earth, and the only place to go is up, up and away!!

So yea while all of you bicker, everyday brings us closer to that.

Have a nice day.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
This is the very reason the Catholic church forbids birth control, so its members will breed more Catholics. The more catholics they have, the more power and money they have.

I don't believe this is an Iranian conspiricy, I think its called planning for the future.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
This is the very reason the Catholic church forbids birth control, so its members will breed more Catholics. The more catholics they have, the more power and money they have.

I don't believe this is an Iranian conspiricy, I think its called planning for the future.

BINGO! MrW. Remember the Irish RC families in the 50's 60's 6-10 kids. Heck my oqn dad has 11 brothers and sisters and we aren't Irish but we are Catholic!

Pie

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
My fathers family had 14 children. they were raised on a farm in Colombia. They czame here and had me and my brother. Now I have one on the way.

My wifey's grandparents had 9 kids on father side and 7 on mother side from Mexico.

See large families has nothing to do with starting world wars. thy just spur economies I guess? After all an additional million taxpayers never hurts now does it?

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
From the article in first post, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said:

"Westerners have got problems. Because their population growth is negative they are worried and fear that if our population increases, we will triumph over them."

By Westerners, does he mean the US? I can't imagine that he does as the US population growth is very positive. The US just hit 300,000,000. If he does indeed include the US in that remark, then he is using propaganda on his population to get them to breed. He isn't the first and he won't be the last! As the world turns....

[edit on 10/26/2006 by Jeddyhi]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Totally agree with you mrwupy. But I’ve always wondered: Does forcing homosexual people (through social pressures) to have children increase the chances of those kids being homosexual?
Also I read in new scientist some time back that lesbian woman were about 2% more likely to have breast cancer than none Lesbians. Doesn’t sound very much; but I’ve always wondered if (seemingly) un Darwinian homosexuality serves a biological function?

In ether case I agree that what Iran is doing is called “planning for the future”. It might be linked to world domination; but not necessarily ether. In fact I only wish we did more of the same.

DYepes to be honest your vision of the future kind of scars me. It scars me because there are already places where it is a reality, in the U.K Briton, Bradford and Nottingham come to mind. There you have lots of people from different cultures all living together: Whites hating blacks, blacks hating Asians and they’re own internal little disputes like how to kill-punish your daughter for getting herself pregnant to a western guy (that you may not have been allowed to choose).

The fact is there is only one type of place where your vision of paradise is actually realised and that’s rich areas. Take the centre of any capital city and you will see what I mean. Lawyers, office employees, millionaires all of every race and religion you can possibly think of; all getting along with each other.
Thing is they are all one sort of person. I.e. the several hundred pounds per square metre of central city real estate factor has ensured it. They’re not miserable, unemployed, stupid people with too much time on their hands. So they aren’t into all this culture-race stuff. These people by the way (wouldn’t you agree) are all what you would “westernised”

Fact is everywhere else apart from the rich areas multiculturalism is a nightmare. Working class people get along well when they’re all one type, and the “unemployed class” don’t get along well with each other as it is (you see that when they’re fighting each other in yob groups or just on a Saturday night when they’re pissed).

So people with your ideology go-ahead. Go and ignore all the evidence (to date) and build your multicultural dream nightmare.
Iraq is actually a fine example of a multicultural society; and the only way you’ll make it work is with an authoritarian government. France doesn’t have that many foreigners and nor does Britain, but in places where there are you will always have more white people voting BNP and of course they’ll always be the first (and thankfully almost only) places for race riots.

The one “good thing” is that the more you make our society multicultural the more you will prepare the seeds for an extreme right government (particularly after a recession). And the table will always be ready for it. Political correctness, media and social political thought control; in general only ever act as pressure blockages not solutions to the conditions-realities.

Of course I don’t think an extreme right wing government is a good idea; but it will be after you your multicultural “dream” becomes reality. Because look at the ballot boxes of multicultural areas of average and less wealth; and you will see that’s exactly what the ballot box says. Reality is reality right?

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Liberal;

I respectfully disagree completely. That is to say that is simply not what I see here in Canada. Blacks, Whites, Asains, etc all seem to get along and have little problem doing so. Then again, there is no segregation here either. While I would say minorities make up the majority of our "poor", it isn't by very much. That is not to say that there are never any problems, but there seems to be a fairly honest feeling of unity overall.

Maybe the problem isn't the concept, but the application?

Ultimately the whole race thing is an illusion regardless, maybe you can make a "cultural" thing, and I guess that could be a concern.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Liberal, those are all European problems, because europe was mostly colonized by caucasian societies, and now they feel they are being taken over by culturally diverse peoples. Now the white suprmeacy of Europe is being challeneged, and them Europeans just cant stand living with "different" people.

North America is the greatest example of this "fantasy dream" you call is a reality. Go to any typical low, middle, or high income communtiy, and you will see an array of different cultures and races living in peace. No houses being burned on a regular basis, racial vandalim is not common. I live in a communtiy mixed with hispanics, whites, and "African-Americans" as well as a few Asian families. We are not isolating anyone. We greet each other and mingle at our neighborhood association meetings.

Of course there are isolated hate crimes across the country, no doubt at a lower rate than most countries in the world though. all just keep believing races need to be segregated though, and well, you will continue to have riots in europe

Woah, back on topic now. Other than Israel, I do not see that any governments will seriously take this comment as any kind of a threat.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DYepes
White supremacy is over, and the world is becoming a multi-colored, integrated place everyday to the point it is irrelevant where your from. We need to hurry this NWO thing up, cuz I am starting to see a one united Earth as a much better place than this bickering and hate I currently see caused by belief in a superior national homeland.

I will personall be happy when there are no more borders left on Earth, and the only place to go is up, up and away!!

You are starting to scare me man. Did you read this post you made? You sure you are not a member of the illumaniti by chance?

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DYepes
White supremacy is over, ..... the more people of ALL cultures we have living in every nation, the better we will all be able to get along.

You do realize that peace is NOT why he is calling for massive numbers of Iranians to be born, don't you?? He's calling for an Iranian baby boom and at the same time spewing military rhetoric about wiping out Israel .. oh and then there is the proxy war he is fighting with the west in Iraq.

His intentions are not peaceful. His intentions clearly are a military tactic. It's a smart military tactic ... but it's still military and not for 'cultures to get along' as you suggest.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Is anyone thinking about how the earth will feed all these millions of new mouths that are being called for? Right now, many basic human needs are being left unmet because of overpopulation.

A while back, someone here posted some pictures showing famine in Africa. There was a young boy licking the anus of a cow for nutrition, and then the same child was washing his head in the cow's urine as it relieved itself.

In previous generations, large families were necessary for survival. The world was mostly agrarian. That same logic does not apply today.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
This is the very reason the Catholic church forbids birth control, so its members will breed more Catholics.

Exactly one of my points from the previous page.

This breeding is a tactic that is used by governments and groups of people to increase strength, power, land holdings, and to gain economic resources (more catholics = more donations) as well. The Christians all did it (until the 1900s when it was dropped by all except the catholics). The Nazis did it. Moses and the Jews did it. It is done all throughout history.

When a group wants power, or it wants to build armies in anticipation for a war, it goes into breed mode. Iran has called for it. We know the leadership of Iran is not peaceful. The speeches coming out of Irans government are all threats about war, etc etc. And we know Iran is the proxy enemy in Iraq now.

I believe this 'call to breed' is to build up a generation of young, uneducated, unemployed, angry males to use as war fodder in a war against the west (or Israel).

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
Well, Souljah, if you want to resort to personal attacks instead of discussing the issues, then that's up to you. But if you want an objective look at your country's immigration policy, then I suggets you read this:

[-snip-]

So, as I said, you are quick to denounce the US in every post. But Slovenia is not the utopia you think it is.

Sooooooooooo - you did your research!

AWESOME!

If you want some more dirt on our Goverment and the Filthy and Corrupt things they do, do not hesitate to ask, I have plenty of stories left; so that you can divert the topic of this thread to yet another immensly un-important discussion, because as I recall this is about the jewish paranoia posted in the original article, which has to do with Iran trying to Overflow the borders of the nations of the "Civilized" West with BABIES!

See you have a problem now - I am not a Fan of my goverment either, and that also means I am not a fan of the things they do in our name, the name of the People of Slovenia.

Damn huh?

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by born_to_be_wired
oh i know what FF is saying, .....

No you don't. Troll.

yo momma...

but i read between the lines pretty well, oh does that bother you?

do you feel threatened?

besides looking at the rest of your XXXX posts on this forum its pretty clear you are on a row
.... damn faschist nazi muslims

the only thing worse than a troll is a paranoid troll...

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Oh my ... old trolls get banned and new ones pop up. 'Do not feed the trolls' and they will wither and die .. or be banned as the off topic idiots that they are.

ON TOPIC -

Originally posted by jsobecky
Is anyone thinking about how the earth will feed all these millions of new mouths that are being called for?

Exactly.

'I want you all to go out and have massive amounts of babies' says Iran. Oh really? How are you going to feed them? How are you going to educate them? And what about employment?? Oh, I guess the massive military machine that you are having a fantasy about will cover that 'employment', eh Iran??

For ANYONE to call for millions upon millions of new mouths to feed is irresponsible. But then again, the Iranian leadership only has to feed them long enough to get them out to die in a war for them. What a waste.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 06:20 AM
link   

The leadership in Iran is now calling for Iranians to have many, many babies and BREED the world into an Islamic state.

I would like to warn everyone that what Flyers is doing is spreading disinformation. Nothing in the article states that Iran's President called for babies to be born so that he can "turn the world into an Islamic state." That part was added in by Flyers probably to promote the anti-Islamic propoganda and fear.

What Ahmadinejad said for this reasoning is, "I am against saying two children are enough. Our country has a lot of capacity. It has the capacity for many children to grow in it. It even has the capacity for 120 million people. Westerners have got problems. Because their population growth is negative they are worried and fear that if our population increases, we will triumph over them."

He's calling for an Iranian baby boom and at the same time spewing military rhetoric about wiping out Israel

Prove it. Show us where he said "I will wipe out Israel." I can gurantee you that what he said was misquoted.

[edit on 27-10-2006 by DJMessiah]

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah
I would like to warn everyone that what Flyers is doing is spreading disinformation.

Wrong. You have no idea what I am doing. Either that, or you know perfectly well that I am just discussing a topic but that YOU don't like.

Nothing in the article states that Iran's President called for babies to be born so that he can "turn the world into an Islamic state."

Of course not. Of course the Iranian President isn't going to say that. DUH!
No one goes around saying ... oh, I am going to get my country to build up an army so that I can take over.

This is a conspiracy site. We connect dots and dig down to see what is happening below the surface and behind the words that are in the press and coming from governments. What the Iranian president has said is something that has been done throughout the history of mankind ... get your people to massively breed and then you will have an army (or a religion) that will be able to take over or take control.

That part was added in by Flyers probably to promote the anti-Islamic propoganda and fear.

That's an incredibly arrogant thing to say. Considering that you are new here I'll give you some free advice. Don't ever accuse a fellow ATS member who is engaged in a valid discussion of saying something for a 'probable' reason. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Also- Get a grip. This is a valid topic. Even if I wanted to, which I don't, I wouldn't have to promote anti-Islamic fear. The RADICAL islamics do a good enough job of promoting fear all on their own. They don't need my help on an internet website.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Flyers, What utter tripe, Goverments want large families for power, who told you that. Familiy size relates directly to socio/econnomic/ health of a population. When disease and famine are rife people have larger families to compensate for the high infant mortality rate, when times are good and health is good the birth rate drops, thats happened in the West, stable economies and good health care usually means smaller family groups.

There are times when Goverments may want tell the populace to have more or less children as the case may be, such as after wars or overpopulation, but this paranoia of Iranian Muslims out breeding every one else is just silly, by your analogy we should be more scared of the Chinese, there's 1.25 Billion of them.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Wrong. You have no idea what I am doing. Either that, or you know perfectly well that I am just discussing a topic but that YOU don't like.

Incorrect. What I don't like is people spreading false information. Discussing the topic is one thing, but adding false information is another.

Nothing in the article states that Iran's President called for babies to be born so that he can "turn the world into an Islamic state."

Of course not. Of course the Iranian President isn't going to say that. DUH!
No one goes around saying ... oh, I am going to get my country to build up an army so that I can take over.

Putting words in people's mouths is very sinister and unethical. If you're going to post that he wants more Iranian babies to be born to turn the world into an "Islamic state," post the facts to prove it.

This is a conspiracy site. We connect dots and dig down to see what is happening below the surface and behind the words that are in the press and coming from governments.

Yes, this is a conspiracy site, but what sets this site apart from many others is that the people here can validate their conspiracies with proof and evidence. This isn't a site intended to spread disinformation by teaching opinions as proof.

What the Iranian president has said is something that has been done throughout the history of mankind ... get your people to massively breed and then you will have an army (or a religion) that will be able to take over or take control.

You can prove that this is his intent, how? Even if 120 million babies were to be born the next day, it would take them atleast 17-20 years to even be considered ready to fight in an army.

That's an incredibly arrogant thing to say. Considering that you are new here I'll give you some free advice. Don't ever accuse a fellow ATS member who is engaged in a valid discussion of saying something for a 'probable' reason. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Arrogant? Let's look up the definition of 'disinformation' then, shall we? Quote from Webster's Dictionary: Disinformation - "False information deliberately and often covertly spread (as by the planting of rumors) in order to influence public opinion or obscure the truth."

Now tell us exactly why adding false intel such as Iran's "leadership is now calling for Iranians to have many, many babies and BREED the world into an Islamic state," should not classify as disinformation. You specifically stated that they said they wanted more births so that they can "breed the world into an Islamic state," when they said nothing to the extent and nothing in the article said the same.

Also- Get a grip. This is a valid topic.

Notice, I am not debating about the topic or article, but rather what you faslely posted as someone's statement.

Even if I wanted to, which I don't, I wouldn't have to promote anti-Islamic fear. The RADICAL islamics do a good enough job of promoting fear all on their own. They don't need my help on an internet website.

I agree that they are trying to promote fear, and I am doing my part in diminishing their false teachings.

[edit on 27-10-2006 by DJMessiah]

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Goverments want large families for power, who told you that.

It's a fact. Not always .. but it's a fact that it does happen many times. I gave a few examples. Not just government examples but also examples in religion.

Familiy size relates directly to socio/econnomic/ health of a population.

Sure. It can be for that. It can also be for war fodder. Iran has no need to repopulate. Their socio/economic health is not in need of it.

this paranoia of Iranian Muslims out breeding every one else is just silly,

It's not paranoia. It's a valid discussion. And I didn't say 'out breeding' everyone. I said to build future soldiers. A future army.

by your analogy we should be more scared of the Chinese, there's 1.25 Billion of them.

That's an entirely different topic .. they are taking steps to bring their population under control.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join