It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran calls for Islamic baby boom

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 04:33 AM
link   
www.israelnationalnews.com...

The leadership in Iran is now calling for Iranians to have many, many babies and BREED the world into an Islamic state.

Anyone remember that before and during WWII, HITLER had a similar program? He gave a military style medal of honor to German women who would give birth to six or more children for the fatherland.

Breeding so much that the enemy is naturally wiped out is a form of warfare. It's not violent, but it's still a war strategy.

And how does Iran expect to feed the extra 120 million Iranians that they are calling for? Expansion of Iran will be needed to cover that. How does it expect to educate and employ all those new youths? I'm sure it doesn't. A whole lotta uneducated and unemployed young men make good war fodder.

read more here -
www.israelnationalnews.com...

edited for spelling

[edit on 10/26/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 04:43 AM
link   
so you are saying making babies is a weapon of mass destruction?

are you scared of everything Iran does or just the babies?

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Until I read this story, I had no idea that untill now, Iranian women practised birth control. I presumed it was against their religion akin to the Catholic faith.
I think that Iranian women are too intelligent to follow this call to BREED.
And apparently, not too many are followers of this president either.
A lot would just love a return to the Shah days before all this fundamentalism
took over. I get this impression from some islamic messageboards that I have
read by Iranian women living in the West.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by born_to_be_wired
are you scared of everything Iran does or just the babies?

That was uncalled for and ignorant.

I am posting a story of what the leadership in Iran is calling for. I am pointing out that it is the same thing that Germany did in World War II. And I am being intelligent and discussing the implications of such a program.

FLIGHTY - You would think that Iranian women would be too intelligent to follow the 'breed' command. But it did work in Germany in WWII. Many medals were given out to those who gave 6 children to the fatherland.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 04:55 AM
link   
complete bullcrap, i live in Europe, we get calls to breed all the time, people with lots of kids get bonuses and stuff

its becouse the birthrate is falling

not becouse we are nazis

paranoia will destroy ya

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Yeah the Australian government is giving you $3,000AUD for having a baby.

Countries do it all the time.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 05:03 AM
link   

complete bullcrap, i live in Europe, we get calls to breed all the time, people with lots of kids get bonuses and stuff

its becouse the birthrate is falling

not becouse we are nazis

paranoia will destroy ya

I share your opinion:

Sydney - Australia's birth rate has soared since the introduction two years ago of a bounty of 3,000 Australian dollars (2,100 US dollars) for each new baby born, figures released Tuesday showed.

France was first, followed by Italy. Poland and Russia are the latest to offer incentives.

Source

I don't see a threat in Ahmadinejad's plan to increase the birth rate.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 05:10 AM
link   
With education , women have less children.
Concerns about the economy, employment, natural resources and the future
stability of the political environment and the world are all factors in why women
have less children. If Iranian are choosing to have less children, then maybe
their government should look at these issues of concern.

BTW. In Australia we do have this huge bonus being paid to encourage women
to encourage to BREED (as the Iranian president would put it) . Unfortunately,
once your lovely baby is born, the scarcity and cost of childcare, the few after school
places once your child goes to school, and heaven forbid if your child should have
a disability, the absolute disregard to funding to these programmes, makes the
benefit of the "one off baby bonus" an absolute con.

[edit on 26-10-2006 by Flighty]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I hate to agree with a Flyers fan

But...

-Wired, FF wasn't saying that all countrys that encourage births are Nazis, but that what was stated in the article was similar to what Hitler attempted. It's a way of giving historical perspective.

From the article:" Westerners have got problems. Because their population growth is negative they are worried and fear that if our population increases, we will triumph over them."

It sounds from that quote that the encouragement to have more babies is to outnumber "The West"

edit for quote

[edit on 10/26/2006 by Katolu]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 05:21 AM
link   
oh i know what FF is saying, ONLY Iraninans are nazis when they call for a baby boom, the rest of the world is not.

Islam is baaad, they will eat your babies and replace them with theirs, they will rape, pillage and plunder...run for the hills !!!

salam aleikum brothers

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 05:29 AM
link   
NO,

WIRED

That is not what she is saying....

However, YOUR personal attack on her speaks volumes about your inability to accept an intellectual discussion that may deviate from what you consider the norm.

Semper

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 05:32 AM
link   

oh i know what FF is saying, ONLY Iraninans are nazis when they call for a baby boom, the rest of the world is not.

Why don't you point out where she said this? Otherwise, please stop trolling.

Back on topic, this tactic has been used by many others throughout history, when large armies of foot soldiers were necessary. But today's reasoning is much more devious. Do you think that Iran intends for all those extra people to remain and live in Iran? No, it is hoping that they will spread throughout the world, and carry their message wherever they go. Today's war is a cultural war.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Well, with recent the threat to wipe Israel off the map made by this President, you cant
blame people for being a little cautious.
If you merge the 2 statements that this president has made recently, its not a far stretch to think he may want more "soldiers" in the future to help with this aim.

Besides, we dissect nearly everthing Bush says. Its not like its biased here or anything.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 05:39 AM
link   
ya i think ill just leave you to your paranoias, i got the message

just dont scare yourself to death

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Who is scared to death? Thats a bit extreme.
Its just a discussion about what the Iranian has said that has been picked up by international press. I think it would be really weird if we DIDNT comment on it.

No paranoia here. Sorry to disappoint you.

[edit on 26-10-2006 by Flighty]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Oh, Israeli news site. What a surprise. Do we have another IMRI translation here?

You know, it's funny that Israeli talk about Irans birth policy when they have similar policy themselves.

If you all have a need to be worried about someones babybooms be affraid of Chineese.

Oh, about Islam, Fascist, Iran, Nazi parallels that many of you like to use. Fascist Italy gave medals, Nazis created Lebensborn.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
The leadership in Iran is now calling for Iranians to have many, many babies and BREED the world into an Islamic state.

CALL THE MARINES!

OR better yet - NUKE'EM, before an Iranian family moves next to your door!

Anyone remember that before and during WWII, HITLER had a similar program? He gave a military style medal of honor to German women who would give birth to six or more children for the fatherland.

You are blowing this WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY out of proportions - but then again, that was your intention right? Iran = Nazi Germany. But I must admit that your attempt is also pathetic and not working at all - especially after reading the source of this news.

And as I recall there was a big baby boom after the WW2 in America - does that mean you are also Nazi?

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
CALL THE MARINES!

OR better yet - NUKE'EM, before an Iranian family moves next to your door!

Nah, we'll just wait till they spend thirty years here and then just say they never existed! Isn't that the way things are done in Slovenia, Souljah?

And as I recall there was a big baby boom after the WW2 in America - does that mean you are also Nazi?

Are you comparing the two? I don't remember the US gov't telling the people to breed the world into democracy.

And please.. before you attack her sources, just remember some of the ones you have tried to pass off as legitimate.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
Nah, we'll just wait till they spend thirty years here and then just say they never existed! Isn't that the way things are done in Slovenia, Souljah?

Hey if it isn't Becky, the Great DISTRACTOR!

Got anything smarter to say ONTOPIC this time?

Or is that your sole weapons aginst me?

I wonder what straw would you hold on if I was an American.

Would you bash your own country then?

Damn you are Soooooooooo Funny!

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Flyers, I cannot see the point you are making, the Iranian leader is asking for an increase in the birth rate and comparing it with the West. Western countries do have a falling birth rate and are concerned that with a reduced working population and people living longer could cause financial problems. To say its a program of trying to breed a massive Islamiic population is ridiculous and since it was in an Israel report one can only guess at their spin on it, I mean why say a Muslim baby boom, again just more fear mongering from the Israelis.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join