It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran calls for Islamic baby boom

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   
That's the only thing they can do against me too souljah, bad mouth Syria, it's getting pathetic.

for a change, how about you guys bad mouth syria to get at souljah, and bad mouth slovenia to get at me.... maybe it's crazy but atleast it will be more interesting than the same mundane crap.

As for iran, yes, governments do such things all the time when they need population. Syria too has a program that awards women who have more than 6 kids some kind of supermom title. And don't get me started about Australia.
All governments are the same really... which is dissapointing alot of the time.

-----------

The question is, why are you so concerned about this FlyersFan ? was ahmedinjad correct in his analysis?

From the link you provided:

"Because their population growth is negative they are worried and fear that if our population increases, we will triumph over them."

So, what he right? or is it that your concerned you'll need too many bombs to kill so many iranians in the future?

[edit on 26-10-2006 by Syrian Sister]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
That's the only thing they can do against me too souljah, bad mouth Syria, it's getting pathetic.

I don't think I've ever read a post by Souljah where he hasn't bashed the US. I just want to remind him that he is the pot calling the kettle black, and that people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

He's as guilty as those he condemns.

The problem that some do not want to discuss is the fact that their own immigration policies are oppressive and meant to keep other cultures out. Then they advocate breeding in order to spread their doctrine throughout the world.

Do you see anything wrong with that?

Tell me, how "open" are Syrian borders? Or, Iranian borders? We already know about Slovenian borders.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   
In the West we say “more babies will be good for the economy and social stability”. In Iran they say “more babies will be good for the economy and the military”.

Now we could do that over here but being a more Nazi conscious society I don’t think it would go down that well. Especially as many people are fed up of all the wars we’ve been getting ourselves involved in recently. The thought of producing kids to replace those on the front lines would sicken many.
I think Iran has a completely different view of their military (and how many stupid wars do they get themselves involved in recentlty?) (as in like failing wars). And they lack the Nazi crazy paranoia we have (even though we thought against them I must say).

P.S You know Israeli news is officially propagandised by their own state?
And I think yanchek made a very good point about Israel having a similar “Nazi?” baby programme. Given some peoples responses on here it does ask the question: Should we be saying Hail Rabbi to de DeutschSand?

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
The problem that some do not want to discuss is the fact that their own immigration policies are oppressive and meant to keep other cultures out. Then they advocate breeding in order to spread their doctrine throughout the world.

Opressive?!?!?

SPredaing OUR Doctrines around the World?!??!

You are FULL of it!

Well I shall just leave you to your own Illusions.

Come here and see for yourself what kind of Country do I live in - and then open up your mouth; I mean type your words.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I think that people should not worry about Iran baby boom because we have more presing problems with the immigrant baby brewing on our own backyard.

And they are instant American citizens no matter what.

So people are you afraid from a country across the ocean?

How about the invasion of babies from across the border.

At the rate of birth we will be speaking spanish no farsi.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I think that people should not worry about Iran baby boom because we have more presing problems with the immigrant baby brewing on our own backyard...

Do you know marge that population of USA has grown from 200 to 300 millions in last 39 years?

100 millions in 40 years. Now that's interesting.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
jesobecky

[The problem that some do not want to discuss is the fact that their own immigration policies are oppressive and meant to keep other cultures out. Then they advocate breeding in order to spread their doctrine throughout the world.

Do you see anything wrong with that?

No I don’t. I call it having a birth control policy run in the interests of the national interests rather than foreigners. I hate it when our western values, and western culture is corroded by people of backward values and different cultures. And I can understand Iran feeling exactly the same about things from their point of view.
Whatever you say about Iran at least (in this area of policy) they are more willing than us to make an investment in the national interests.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Its too bad that almost every topic on ATS turns into some personal attacks and a festival of world misconceptions. Everyone needs to open their mind up a little more and some need to open their eyes up a lot more! Every country in the world has its positives and negatives, some are just too ignorant to accept this. I used to come on here for intelligent, open minded conversation on worldly topics, but now it seems like everything is just a mud slinging contest. Our leaders and our media spread this ignorance and hate. We as individuals need to wake up and think for ourselves...the higher power never intended for us to hate and kill ourselves...we all bleed red blood, right?

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
they can breed like rats, but it won't make them winners, they will remain vermin...

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
they can breed like rats, but it won't make them winners, they will remain vermin...

did you just compare the iranians to rats and vermin ?
this is first ever retarded racist reply i have seen compared to others

on topic

so what he siad it would be good for familes to be biiger and doesnt back 2 kids per family

bbc
The UN Family Planning Association describes Iran's population control programme as a textbook example of how fertility rates can be reduced if the environment is right.

With the help of high literacy rates, rural health clinics, counselling before marriage and free family planning services, Iran has achieved what some call a population control revolution.

In the 1980s, the average Iranian woman had six children, now two is normal.

But President Ahmadinejad is questioning that achievement. He says he is against the idea that two children is enough.

His view is that Western countries are just scared about Iran's population growing and overtaking theirs.
[/url]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh! I actually agree with Marge!!! The sky is falling!!

[edit on 26-10-2006 by ferretman2]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Drop the racism in this thread or it will be closed....

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Why has no on bought up the Chinese? They have grown an army of males for quite a while now....

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Opressive?!?!?

SPredaing OUR Doctrines around the World?!??!

You are FULL of it!

Well I shall just leave you to your own Illusions.

Come here and see for yourself what kind of Country do I live in - and then open up your mouth; I mean type your words.

Well, Souljah, if you want to resort to personal attacks instead of discussing the issues, then that's up to you. But if you want an objective look at your country's immigration policy, then I suggets you read this:

Slovenian Immigration

Here is an excerpt from the essay:

One of the questions that tend to be generally neglected in politics is the psychology of nationality statistics. At the end of the Introduction I wrote that many immigrants in Slovenia state Slovenian nationality for fear. A great deal of immigrants who, before Slovenian independence, had lived and worked in this country for decades, met with trying obstacles and went through a regular bureaucratic agony before they could become naturalized; and the case of some 18,000 people who were simply deleted from ‘active’ national registers, has not been ultimately resolved as yet.16 Immigrants wonder what comes next, and they would like to protect themselves from further legal maltreatment. Many uneducated people felt jeopardized when they were filling out the census forms. They were reluctant to reveal information that perhaps could be used against them, and their general fear of bureaucratic forms is certainly not completely far-fetched although the census procedure may be safe from the abuse of personal data. Throughout the nineties, the tension between the ‘native’ Slovenians and the immigrants has reached several climaxes. In order to avoid physical attacks, some of the immigrants removed their names from their doors and mailboxes. Only if one knew their inner experience of either legal or any other kind of maltreatment, one could understand their fear.

The author goes on to describe the chilling experiences of one immigrant family. As I stated, the Slovenian solution seems to be to just ignore the fact that people existed, as this passage states:

Of course T. Junior was far luckier than most other victims of ethnic cleansing who were erased from the state computers the same way, but whose present and retrospective rights – at the time I am writing this – are still a matter of legal argument. These people were divested of their legal status (mostly of their permanent residence permission) on 26 February 1992 without any official notice or explanation. This of course also ruined their achieved socio-economic status and impeded their further chances in life. Those who appeared in municipal offices after that date, were seized their personal documents.

So, as I said, you are quick to denounce the US in every post. But Slovenia is not the utopia you think it is.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
You have Nucelar arms races when 1 country builds up the others follow suit, you have weapons build ups that work the same way. I guess now that we are going to be next door neighbors they feel that they will need more people. The sheer number of Chinese people alone is mind boggling when it comes to the idea of a war with them. Yasser Arafat once said that Palestines greatest weapon will be the Palestinian womb. Its one of Israels greatest fears to be outpopulated..

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Islamic countires -by their very geographical position, are liable to droughts and failing harvests.

If there was a baby boom, over-population and lack of natural resources would combine to cause internal ructions and the ruling Islamic government would, in all likelyhood, be overthrown by a more moderate one.

Or, they'll invade another country. Then there would be a world war.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2

Originally posted by born_to_be_wired
complete bullcrap, i live in Europe, we get calls to breed all the time, people with lots of kids get bonuses and stuff

its becouse the birthrate is falling

not becouse we are nazis

paranoia will destroy ya

I share your opinion:

Sydney - Australia's birth rate has soared since the introduction two years ago of a bounty of 3,000 Australian dollars (2,100 US dollars) for each new baby born, figures released Tuesday showed.

France was first, followed by Italy. Poland and Russia are the latest to offer incentives.

Source

I don't see a threat in Ahmadinejad's plan to increase the birth rate.

If America did it, citing the goal as spreading fundementalist Christians, it would be a different matter however?

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Well baby boomin Iran huh?
Well making love instead of war is a step in the right direction.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by born_to_be_wired
oh i know what FF is saying, .....

No you don't. Troll.

It is a historical fact that in the past countries, and groups of people, that wished to aggressively expand have called upon their citizens to have many more children before (or during) the aggression. This actually makes perfect sense. It is a smart thing to do when trying to gain control over an area of the world. But calling for it also is a tip off.

- Let's go WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY back to Moses time. Do you really think he was lost in the desert for 40 years? Of course not. He was out there with his people giving them time to have more and more children. He was gathering a future nation together and he needed BIG NUMBERS to go into the 'Land of Milk and Honey' to take it. If he showed up with a bunch of scraggly exslaves (or underpaid and overworked Jews - depending on which history you listen to) he would have lost the battle for that land. He had to build up the numbers ... IMHO

- Germany. Hitler gave a medal to German moms who had 6+ kids. Gotta' have lots of kids who will grow up to be soldiers and future breeders.

- Christianity until the early 1900s. Hey, artificial birth control wasn't allowed by ANY christians, not just the Catholics. The Christian denominations said it was against Gods Will, etc. etc. But now God has changed his mind and it's just fine
Seriously ... more Christians having more babies means ... more Christians. IMHO this is why there was the 'no artificial birth control' rule. I'm sure many will disagree with that. But that's my opinion.

- Recently popes have called upon people in Christian Europe to have more children. WHY? Because if they don't then the Muslims who are breeding at a much higher rate will overrun traditionally christian (Catholic) areas of Europe. That means a loss of power and a loss of money for Christian Churches (the Vatican as well). Yes, I'm sure there is a spiritual reason for the popes wanting the areas Christian .. but there certainly are political and economic reasons as well.

Now let's look at this call by Iran's leader. He wants Iranians to have more children. Muslim children. He gives a very large population number that he's shooting for. But he doesn't say anything about how he intends to feed these massive amounts of extra Iranians. He doesn't say how he intends to take care of their educational needs. Nope. He just says - GO BREED.

The problems in Saudi Arabia and the Palestinian area should be looked at. The problem of people having MANY children - but not being able to get them education or jobs is serious. There are a HUGE number of young men, under the age of 30, who are uneducated and unemployed in these areas. JUST AS THERE WOULD BE IN IRAN IF THIS CALL TO BREED GOES THROUGH. What are these massive amounts of uneducated and unemployed men doing in these countries? Getting into terrorist trouble.

I'm sure that Irans leadership will have no problem finding direction for their future uneducated and unemployed males ... considering the calls to wipe Israel off the face of the planet ... etc. etc.

[edit on 10/26/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctorfungi
Yeah the Australian government is giving you $3,000AUD for having a baby.

Countries do it all the time.

Anyone else here in Australia see that woman on Todaytonight that had like 12 gets for that very reason ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join