It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran calls for Islamic baby boom

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah
Even if 120 million babies were to be born the next day, it would take them atleast 17-20 years to even be considered ready to fight in an army.

No kidding. I didn’t say it would happen tomorrow. Read my discussion. Others who have used population as a war and/or economic tool knew it would take time.

Now tell us exactly why adding false intel ..

No ‘false intel’ was added.

If you're going to post that he wants more Iranian babies to be born to turn the world into an "Islamic state," post the facts to prove it.

I’m not the only one who thinks this baby boom is to defeat the west. Defeat the west and have Islamic Iran a/the world power. ElArabiya as well as Kuwaiti online news and Iranian news are all saying this is a ‘challenge to the west’. Also -

Iranians for a secular republic
www.marzeporgohar.org...

Iranian Students
daneshjoo.org...

Iran Globe – baby boom to defeat the west
www.wn.com...

Iranian blogger – this baby boom call is just like earlier ones to make an army
Iranian blogger
Another Iranian Blog on population

Tehran FM
Australia
England
The Age
Iran Focus
Scotland – link from Cable News Iran

Facts about Iran and baby booms – They can’t handle it. So why call for it? Connect the dots.
www.rand.org...

The government of Iran doesn’t have peaceful intentions. It’s nuclear program; it’s proxy war in Iraq; it’s rhetoric about destroying Israel; it’s terrorist affiliations with Syria .. there are plenty of threads already discussing these.

press.jrc.it...

Connect the dots. Through out history, including recent Iranian history, countries and groups have used population as a weapon. Sometimes it is for economic reasons that they need more people. But this is not the case in Iran (as shown). The reasonable conclusion is that the call for doubling the population is for military purposes again – just as it was during the Khomeinis time (remember his call for a baby-boom.. he wanted a 20 million man army for the future). Even the Islamic Middle Eastern online sources are coming to this reasonable conclusion –the called for baby boom is for a ‘challenge to the west’.

Hey .. if you wish to ignore all this ... or you wish to come to some other conclusion .. go right ahead. I, and many others around the globe, see this as a call to build an army. It's been done before by many groups and countries including Iran itself not so long ago.

edited to fix link

[edit on 10/27/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
This is the very reason the Catholic church forbids birth control, so its members will breed more Catholics. The more catholics they have, the more power and money they have.

I don't believe this is an Iranian conspiricy, I think its called planning for the future.

So the Catholics are merely evil, whilst the Iranians are wisely planning for the future?

The level of double standards on this site is outrageous.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   
excuse me,

but what has babies got to do with terrorism?

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
excuse me,

but what has babies got to do with terrorism?

Maybe because FF weaponized them.

It's a paranoia thingy.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peyres

This is the very reason the Catholic church forbids birth control, so its members will breed more Catholics. The more catholics they have, the more power and money they have.

I don't believe this is an Iranian conspiricy, I think its called planning for the future.

So the Catholics are merely evil, whilst the Iranians are wisely planning for the future?

GREAT CATCH!!

I missed that..

So if the "Evil" Catholics do it, then it must be a world problem and they should be condemned.

If the Islamics do it, then it is perfectly acceptable...

Is it fear of Islamic retribution that causes you all to placate them at every turn? Even at the expense of your own integrity?
Or is it pure ignorance and prejudice against western values?

Semper

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Didn't the Palestinian have the same idea

I don't have link, but I seem to remember that saddam was offering $$$ for "MUSLIUM" babies born to Palestinians.

The idea was to out breed and out number Israel and then, clearly, attack and kill all Jewish peoples there.

[edit on 10/27/2006 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
The idea was to out breed and out number Israel and then, clearly, attack and kill all Jewish peoples there.

excuse me, but i think i need to address this comment

not all Muslims want to kill Jews (even though the Zionist Federation seems to think Arabs and Muslims want to kill everyone)

majority of the Palestinians want to live in peace with Israel, but they tend to be the target of Hamas..

but you didnt know that, right?

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
See you have a problem now - I am not a Fan of my goverment either, and that also means I am not a fan of the things they do in our name, the name of the People of Slovenia.

Damn huh?

Curses! Foiled again! Now what am I going to argue with you about?

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Familiy size relates directly to socio/econnomic/ health of a population. When disease and famine are rife people have larger families to compensate for the high infant mortality rate, when times are good and health is good the birth rate drops, thats happened in the West, stable economies and good health care usually means smaller family groups.

Iran is cash-flush because of their oil reserves, so this reason does not apply to them.

Which leaves the question, why does he want more mouths to feed? Is it because the money is burning a hole in his pocket?

Does not the Quran tell muslims to be charitable? Why, then, does Iran not invite some of the millions of starving muslims around the world to come live in Iran?

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by born_to_be_wired
yo momma...

but i read between the lines pretty well, oh does that bother you?

do you feel threatened?

besides looking at the rest of your XXXX posts on this forum its pretty clear you are on a row
.... damn faschist nazi muslims

the only thing worse than a troll is a paranoid troll...

You feel qualified to judge FlyersFan's character? What are XXXX posts, btw?

And she is not paranoid. It was not her that brought up the topic of the west in regards to expanding Iran's population:

Ahmadinejad said, "I am against saying two children are enough. Our country has a lot of capacity. It has the capacity for many children to grow in it. It even has the capacity for 120 million people. Westerners have got problems. Because their population growth is negative they are worried and fear that if our population increases, we will triumph over them."

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
The leadership in Iran is now calling for Iranians to have many, many babies and BREED the world into an Islamic state.

Interesting concept isn't it. It appears to have worked for Chrisianity. That is not only because of the the stance on birth control but also marrage as a tool in general. Tell two people that it is immoral to have sex out of wedlock, get them to marry, then let them form their childrens beliefs to that of their own *cough-the church's beliefs-cough*.

Don't be fooled, everyone has an angle.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Quite true. The same logic applied to the reasons that priests can't marry. The Church wanted their estates to go to the church when they died, and not some wife.

Sorry for the sidetrack.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peyres

The double standards you are seeing were invented in your head. That is NOT the context he posted it in at all. Like he said, planning for the future. Theres nothing about evil in that sentence. Its called self-preservation. The Israelis constantly attempt to raise their populations through any means possible (and Im not talking about Arab-Israelis, their concern is Jewish-Iraeli population) wether its through birth or immigration. Canada also pays people to relocate to the less populated areas of Canada. Nothing here is evil with the exception that a few of you here don't like the idea of Muslim children or Muslim adults.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky

yo momma...

but i read between the lines pretty well, oh does that bother you?

do you feel threatened?

besides looking at the rest of your XXXX posts on this forum its pretty clear you are on a row
.... damn faschist nazi muslims

the only thing worse than a troll is a paranoid troll...

You feel qualified to judge FlyersFan's character? What are XXXX posts, btw?

And she is not paranoid. It was not her that brought up the topic of the west in regards to expanding Iran's population:

Ahmadinejad said, "I am against saying two children are enough. Our country has a lot of capacity. It has the capacity for many children to grow in it. It even has the capacity for 120 million people. Westerners have got problems. Because their population growth is negative they are worried and fear that if our population increases, we will triumph over them."

i dont judge anything, i merely observe, XXXX is the infinite number of her posts that have to deal with anti Iranian, or should i say anti muslim paranoia...which has been spoon fed to you, or i should say us, by western governments. Its the exact same crap they fed people decades ago, only then it was the russians that were over breeding back then....same story, different actors.

but hey, if you like to be scared of the rest of the world, who am i to stop you....when i start my babymaking rampage youll probably be scared of me too, those Iranians have nothing on me, you know us balkanians

anywayz im done with this tread, its stupifying imho

oh and wake me up in 25-30 years when they will be "soldier" material

[edit on 27-10-2006 by born_to_be_wired]

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
In the United States we would be paying people to have babies as well if it wasn't for all the immigrants that we get who have huge amounts of children.

On that note, the Middle East does not need any more children, hell the world doesn't. There are enough children in adoption agencies.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor

On that note, the Middle East does not need any more children, hell the world doesn't. There are enough children in adoption agencies.

now that i can agree with

cheers

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   

i dont judge anything, i merely observe, XXXX is the infinite number of her posts that have to deal with anti Iranian, or should i say anti muslim paranoia...which has been spoon fed to you, or i should say us, by western governments. Its the exact same crap they fed people decades ago, only then it was the russians that were over breeding back then....same story, different actors.

Were you alive during the Cold War era? Do you classify Khruschev's "We will bury you" statement to be as "mis-interpreted" as A-to-Z's? We should not have taken his words to heart, else we be considered "paranoid"?

You may see it as paranoia, and defend Ahmadinejad all you want. I see it as just another one of his threats, to be catalogued right along side those of Little Kim.

anywayz im done with this tread, its stupifying imho

Too bad. We were just getting to know each other.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
It appears to have worked for Chrisianity.

Yes, it worked for Christianity for many, many centuries. Perhaps that's where the current leader of Iran got his idea? Or perhaps he just pulled up the old one from Iran back in the Khomeinis time. This isn't the first baby boom that a whacked Iranian leader has called for.

If (peaceful) Japan had called for it's people to have more children, it would be understandable. Their population is quickly getting old with no replacements. It would make economic sense and they are not a military threat to anyone. However, Iran is calling to DOUBLE it's population. It doesn't have the capability to sustain a quick doubling of it's population - not with food, education, or employment. Unless you count war soldiers as employment.

Originally posted by jsobecky
Too bad. We were just getting to know each other.

JSO .. let the troll go home. He says strange things like that I have thousands of paranoid anti-muslim posts. He's only been here two weeks and wouldn't know what I've posted for the past 2 1/2 years .. yet he claims to. I know you'd love to play with him and bat him around ... but just let him go

edited to fix quote

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

JSO .. let the troll go home. He says strange things like that I have thousands of paranoid anti-muslim posts. He's only been here two weeks and wouldn't know what I've posted for the past 2 1/2 years .. yet he claims to. I know you'd love to play with him and bat him around ... but just let him go

couple of weeks mmmm....

bat me around? you and your thinktank?

okay chill ladies, i dont want to get waterboarded, i know thats what you people like to do

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I've read this and was pretty much appauled. The world is already overcrowded. We don't need to double the population of any country.

There are over 1 billion muslims in the world today. Who is going to feed these masses? Who is going to provide shelter and clothing?

I think that he's got his head stuck up somewhere the sun doesn't shine.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join