It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wish Corruption Game

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Granted!

The MOD Squad shows up and closes the thread down!!!

But the ATS Gestapo shows up and chases them off their turf in a real knock em out brawl.

Game on!

I wish my friends would take their shoes off at the damn door!!!

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Granted!!!
But the ones that own dogs have dog hairs all stuck in their socks, resulting in a strange dog hair smell that lingers around your place, plus you have to hoover twice as much!!!

I wish dogs didn't malt!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Granted.

Gog owners the world over now have nekked dogs...no more malting (yes people it is a real word) and you are not all that popular as it happened just at the beginning of the Adarondak...all those poor nekked sled dogs froze their little nads off yah know!

The SPCA is now overflowing with unwanted nekked dogs...the cat population is incredibly happy though and we send our thanks.

I wish I could do better PODcasts

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Granted!

But after recording three lengthy interviews with people who blow the cover off of all the major conspiracies in the world, every time you post them, the only thing that other people hear is Elton John bashing christianity for discriminating against gays...

I wish it were ok to not approve of gays openly...

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Granted...but while bearing that enormous cross you trip and fall...the cross gouges an artery...the only person available to save your life is Elton John who kindly stopped his tour bus to assist you.

I wish this game would return to it's normal silly, ridiculous, morbid, foolish roots with absolutely NO political or religious crap being interjected. There's a time and a place for serious discussion and this isn't one of them.

[edit on 11/13/2006 by justgeneric]

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Granted, 2 asteroids come down and flatten the pentagon, the white house and the Vatican. Unfortunately a bit broke off prior to entering the atmosphere and toasted you as well.

I wish we had more things falling off Cliffs again.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Granted....a guy named Cliff falls off a cliff and lands on your head...breaking your neck and leaving you paralized from the neck down.

I wish I could make myself invisible!!

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Granted!

But the CIA discover your talent and you are forcibly recruited, brainwashed and trained to be an assassin...next thing you know your sent to some foreign country to take out an evil dictator.

The dictators palace is under renovations, as you slip by his security team and enter his office a painter on a scaffold tips over a can of bright pink paint...all over you!!!

You are imprisoned forever and given weekly coatings of pink paint so they can always see you!

I wish I could FLYYYYYYY!

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Granted......You fly all over having a grand old time. Then you decide to fly over the White House and take a dump on Dubya's head. You time it just right and "SPLATT"...what a mess. As you head away, three fighter planes get you in their scopes and blast you into millions of pieces.....

I wish I had a BILLION dollars!!

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Granted!

But it's all in Pakistani Rupees which translates to exactly: $16,493,485.07 USD...which coincidentally is EXACTLY how much you owe the IRS.

I wish I had a home recording studio!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Granted!!!
You record some of the best music of the 2006 as well but feb 2007 your recording studio is flooded while your working in there and you have head phones on, you get a big shock to the brain, when you recover you cant even spell music anymore.

I wish I didn't get the squeaky wheeled trolly when I went food shopping!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Granted!

YOU didn't get the squeaky wheeled trolly...but every other shopper in the grocery store did...it happened to be customer appreciation day too...great sales and everything. Too bad though...the stereophonic sound of hundreds of squeaky wheels drove you absolutely mad and you ran screaming from the store! Without your food!

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
No wish made, no wish granted!!!
I wish the earth had zero gravity!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
granted, but the the centrifugal effect would throw you straight off! that goes for the atmosphere too, so we all suffocate.

I wish tony blair would walk off a cliff

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
So tony blair walks off a cliff (what bad can come from that) oh well, he takes with him the knowledge of how to make a tax free Britian, that he alone knows the secret...

I wish for a full paid holiday to go round all theme parks in america!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Granted!

On the day before your holiday a terrorist threat against theme parks is issued and they close for your one day off!

I wish I knew the secret of life...

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
granted, but unfortunately the vatican and similar people don't want the truth to come out and you get assassinated. Unlucky.

I wish I could shoot George Bush with a taser so he gets the message but doesn't die. (what bad is there in that?) (apologies to anyone who likes him)

[edit on 14-11-2006 by apex]

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Granted!!

You manage to get close enough to Dubya...aim and FIRE your taser...the strangest things happens though!

The current can be seen arcing all over the place around him...suddenly his head pops off to reveal his ROBOTIC innards!!! All that can be heard is, "You fool me...you fool...twice you fool me...fool me...fool me once..." Then the CIA grabs you...wraps you in heavy duty duct tape and tosses you off a ....

I wish I knew the secret to making a really good egg salad.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   
You now know the secret to make the best egg salad, but it comes with a price, the price of the gassy kind, for 3 whole days you cant seem to get anyone to talk to you or even stand with you for more than a minute!!!

I wish I never started smoking!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Granted.

But there must be balance in the universe and instead of taking up the disgusting habit of smoking you took up the disgusting habit of "nose picking and eating it".

It wouldn't be so bad Chris is it was YOUR nose you picked...ewwwww.

I wish I could be Oprah Winfrey that Parading Self Indulgent Ho for just one day...MUAHAHAHAHAHA.

(The Oprah Ho Thread )

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join