It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wish Corruption Game

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Granted

But but she was due for a stroke that day and your paralised down one side.

I wish i owned a BBD..

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Granted!!
You own BBD, but seeing as I (your genie) dont know what BBD is you get a BBQ which then explodes the first time you use it as a small child held a lighter infront of the gas pipe...

I wish I knew what BBD was...

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Granted!

Now would you mind telling the rest of us?

I wish I was immune to any and all illness.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Granted!!
But the world have a nucleur war, everyone and all plant life dies of radiation poisoning, you are left on your own to eventually die slowly of starvation...

I wish I was in the future about 3000 years away!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Granted!

The year is now 5006...I guess you didn't get the memo...the earth has been deserted for several decades and has just been slated for demolition. There's no way off the planet as everything has been sold off during a Galactic Demo sale...

SOL dude.

I wish that this wish would backfire on whomever tries to corrupt it.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Granted!!111
Um a@ ehHH UH HEAD a SPLODE Hab gu bah re %%TAYUO blaHHH GOMMOM&&*
PPPPPPPPPAASSS^^%$££""))) DDIIIEEEAAHHHHHHhhhhasashh

I wish my comp didn't get this virus!!!!

lol

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Granted!

Your computer is virus free but you are not! You have just caught a "Backdoor Trojan" and spend the next three days perched on the porcelain throne.

I wish I could communicate telepathically with my pets.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Granted!!!
But now you realize they dont like you and just stay with you for the food, but now they can understand you and realize themselves that they really dont like you and they all run away...

I wish I had my own space ship that I could fly into space very CHEAPLY...

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Granted!

But you get what you pay for...first rule of consumerism.

Your spaceship is a hunk of junk, though it get off the ground, the hull begins to break apart with the strain of the G-forces...the fuselage begins to fall apart and then the low grade rocket fuel ignites blowing you and your hunk of junk rocket into a million little pieces.

Thanks for the fireworks display. It was awesome.

(for the record my cats love me nyah nyah...I think they do...I hope they do...ungrateful little....)

I wish I had Season six of CSI las Vegas.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Granted but you keep watching it, until eventually you are just a small gollum like creature due to your addiction of it.
And go and live in a cave for 500 years.

I wish nothing bad happens to me in this wish.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Granted. Your wish is that nothing bad happens to you. In fact, nothing at all happens to you. You end up alone in total darkness, unable to see, hear, smell, taste, touch anything. You can only sense that you are conscious. Nothing happens to you again for the rest of your life. You live this way until the day you die!!

I wish my wife wanted a Mercedes SL55...AMG!!

[edit on 16-11-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Granted!!!
You know, going by your wish all that should happen is your wife wants a merc
But as i'm feeling generous..
You get the merc, BUT it's in the wrong colour... Sorry!!!

I wish to know were you go if you enter a black hole...
(This might be too easy, make it interesting)

[edit on 17-11-2006 by chris01621]

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Granted.

Well I'm glad you asked "ME" where "I" would go if "I" entered a Black Hole. You see I wouldn't enter a Black Hole because I'm afraid of the dark and black holes are notoriously dark and foreboding thingies, not to mention the travel time to get there if I did decide to go into one...and whatever would I wear? Of course that's assuming that it's a "futuristic" type thing...I might send my semi nekked Pool guy android Rauol 457X...he'd be replaceable.... am I rambling?

I wish I didn't ramble so much and could just say exactly what I mean without all the fluff.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Wish granted

but you instead rambling you pick up stuttering.

I wish i had control of a Borg Cube from star trek to roam the universe.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Granted!

Oh you are a lucky guy
You get absolute control of the Borg Cube. You realize of course that it's a plastic and fiberglass model used on the set right?

DOH!...

You've now shrunk down to 95% of your normal size and are doomed to live forever encased in a Model Borg Cube. Your universe is the display case that your Cube is kept in on the studio lot's main office.

I wish a completely untraceable and unknown computer glitch would occur that would deposit 10MillionUSD into my account.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Granted but then just about the time you are ready to purchase a new 3 million dollar home. The Bank calls and tells there's been a mistake and the money must be returned immediately.

I wish when someone links to another thread in ATS when you highlight the link it would show which forum the post is in at the bottom of your screen in the status bar.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Granted, but the effort it takes to create causes the Three Amigos and SO to explode and make everyone fall off cliffs.

I wish I could create a thread that lasted more than a page.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Granted!!!
But you have 3 pages of the letter ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg and so on!!

I wish money would materialize as I need it!!!

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Granted. Unfortunately, it materializes in a new random spot on Earth everytime you do so.

I wish you all a great day/night!

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Wish granted but I dont sleep.

I wish people would wake up and realize what is really going on in the government

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join