It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC news report on chemtrails!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Wow unbelivable, i never thought they would air this..

A must watch for those who already think chemtrails exists and those who don't.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I think they did this story to get people ready for accepting chemtrails when they will be made public and legal.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Just opening people's eyes. Thank you...

Bloody noses, eye irritation, upper respiratory problems -and those are just a few of symptoms. As I've said before, the experiment is over. It was over when the government left the isolated, "unpopulated" test area and expanded the program across the globe.

Now our governments are responsible for spraying "chemicals" down onto populations who are suffering from these emissions, but don't have to respond to legal or health concerns (not to mention f**king ethical and moral concerns), because they haven't admitted to something that's going on right in front of our faces, and therefore are not accountable. Our government and military lie. They have lied, do lie, and will continue to lie, and they aren't accountable for lying, for breaking laws, for ethical and moral wrongs, and they couldn't give less of a cr*p for the people literally bathing in the fallout of their weather (or whatever) experiments.

Our governments are no longer accountable to the citizens who hire and/or vote them into office (in this case, lied and stole to get into office). THEY decide what's healthy and what is not. THEY decided what are acceptable guidelines and acceptable losses, and the citizens of this republic be damned.

Our government and military are "moving forward" with whatever program they decide to move forward with, and they do it regardless of what the citizenry or our congress have to say about it. And they do this without obvious moral compunction. They are doing it with this spraying program, and if they say it doesn't exist, then it doesn't come up for public/congressional debate. They just do it, and then act like it doesn't exist.

And just like Bush is signing agreements and building a superhighway from Mexico to Canada with the SPP, they are just "moving forward" with these programs. It's like they're taking advice from the Nike commercial, "Just do it!" Is that a legal, moral or rationally sound way for our government to be conducting itself? Does this make you uncomfortable as a citizen under this government? For some reason, our government has decided to act recklessly, and without oversight in the pursuit of their own interests. The constitution, the legislature, and the citizens be damned.

If this video, and in total, all of the rapidly and continuously surfacing, damning information regarding this administration fracture even slightly the heretofore unassailable belief system in our government's absolute moral and ethical infalability, then selfless, Alex Jones, Rense, David Icke, and the rest of us have done all we set out to do.

I believe in good, and I believe in the majority of the good. And if the frightening things that these and other individuals point out come to pass as a consequence of what is happening now, I'll know one thing, and that is that I tried to bring this to light. And anyone with a conscience would try to do the same.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Thank you OnTheDeck for those words they are appreciated.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Think about it, stealing millions, no billions of taxpayers money to spray poisons on them without anyone knowing. That is murder frankly.

Then we got all kinds of people fighting tooth and nail to deny it.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Pfft. That video had no evidence of chemtrails except for 'I saw long Contrails then I checked and found more cases of respitory problems'. Pretty BS to me.

Oh, and may I add that I have original plans for many jet enginies (I"m an enthusiast) and there is no such pipes to put Aluminium into the exhaust. If it were put in the fuel then that would severely corode the rear turbine. I don't know if Barium and other materials are corrosive though.

If the material came out of other places in the plane, well, what places? Never seen any of those on aircraft plans, and personal walk arounds of large jets.

Anyway, I still think we should investigate Chemtrails further and vote yes on the Weather conservation act.

Nice find.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Thank you for your post. Not that it means anything, but I'm glad to hear you at least have an interest in looking into these things. At least an open mind.

Look, I'm nobody, and neither is selfless, or Howard, or Essan (not meaning offense here), but all of us are on this/these message boards, talking. I just looked at your location - Melbourne! It just hit me that I've been making exchanges with people all over the world. That's pretty insane...It just says a lot about the community here. If nothing else comes out of this, at least there's some commonality...

I hope that our discontent and outrage at what amounts to unacceptable, dangerous and criminal behavior by our government(s) is transformed from (paraphrasing Alex Jones' words), skepticism to activism - in any form. And sharing relevant, critical information with as many people as possible is a part of how that works. That's why these ATS (and similar) boards are a crucial way to bring like-minded people together - from around the world - so real, serious and critical information can be exchanged real time.

You said you're an aircraft enthusiast. Excellent person to have here. And the fact that you consider the subject worth looking into makes a statement in and of itself.

I also wanted to say to Piston that those of us here in the states who are following every surreptitious step, and behind the scenes deal; every bizarre torture bill and veto of our president in his desperate, daily grasp for more and more executive power - total, unquestioned, and frighteningly expansive power - that we sense we're on the verge of something. Perusing these boards, and in disscussions with friends, we all feel we are at the precipice of some event. We are very concerned. This article may be one signifier, but it almost feels like we're holding our breath.

After looking at Alex Jones'
article on what America believes about our president and his administration's lies regarding 9-11, it's clear that this country has turned against its own government and are convinced they're lying - and worst of all, that they may have colluded in, or perpetrated the most horrific and atrocious act ever on American soil. Machiavelli, a political genius, said that a good government has its citizens and military supporting them. We this administration has neither, I would suggest, and what few criminals are left in office moving away from them. What is going to happen? We are all watching. And a front row seat here is NOT the best seat in the house...

Hey, if the stuff hits the fan, throw another shrimp on the bar-b! I'll be sailing your way...(ok, I know, the shrimp thing = bad...)

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Will the skeptics please tell us what the yellow sticky dust is?
Contrails DO NOT leave yellow dust.
Also why did so many people get sick?

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
Look, I'm nobody, and neither is selfless, or Howard, or Essan (not meaning offense here)

None taken! You're perfectly right: we're all nobody really. Just interested private individuals looking at an issue from different perspectives

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
Will the skeptics please tell us what the yellow sticky dust is?
Contrails DO NOT leave yellow dust.
Also why did so many people get sick?

Exactly, contrails don't leave leave sticky yellow dust. It could just be desert sand or something?

But whatever it is, if it forms persistant contrails/cirrostratus cloud then that means one thing: it's not falling to Earth, so it's leaving no traces and not causing respiratory problems on the ground below. If it does reach the ground - probably as a result of becoming the nucliei of raindrops - it well could be thousands of miles away.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Interesting Essan,
How do you account for the sickness?
The idea that particles are sprayed from a plane to leave a radar signature really doesn`t sound that far fetched to me....not really sure why chemtrail believers get sooo much flak.
And it woudn`t be the first time a military project took place on US soil would it?
Not sure if the conspiacy is as huge as some would like us to believe,but is it possible that planes have sprayed chemicals?

I would say YES.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
When they put something on a major news channe like that, it's usually to prepare people for what they are doing. They have done this in the pass and they continiue to do so.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
Look, I'm nobody, and neither is selfless, or Howard, or Essan

Let me correct that if you don't mind.

The government is nobody, we are people who cares about the human race.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Ok everyone, i don't know how to explain what i just saw...

There was a plane that left a chemtrail but the thing is...

It left a BLACK line in the sky all the way to the orizon.... dead black...

I could even see the black line under a small cloud... like the cloud made the line look darker.....

Now i never seen this before.... but there was a black line in the sky... like lieterally dead black i dunno what causes this?

It was not smoke it was mearly the absence of substance.... like nothingness.... just black..... it's a clear blue sky but there was a dark black line all the way to the orizon........

I dunno what to think of this....

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless
When they put something on a major news channe like that, it's usually to prepare people for what they are doing. They have done this in the pass and they continiue to do so.

Very true selfless,the implantable chip being an example.It seems to be all over the media at the moment.Sigh.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Wow, there are some weird things going on in my sky today...

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Yet more proof of chemical activities from fox news.

www.youtube.com...

It seems people won't believe 950,000 web sites of research on chemtrails but give them one news report of a major news station.... anyways.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Selfless......

Good for you. You have been hanging in there looking for information and didn't let your motivation die off. I am happy to know that. Too many of us move onto the next development with no closure to the issues already on the table. Awesome to see your time and effort paying off in keeping this issue alive.

It does get frustrating to attempt to make sense of something (brainstorming) when so many detractors attempt, sometimes succeeding, to make you feel stupid or gullible. In our attempt to "Deny Ignorance" sometimes we forget that it takes courage to "go where there is no path, and leave a trail"

Wow, a black line? That sounds like an airplane malfunction, I hope anyway.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by PisTonZOR
Oh, and may I add that I have original plans for many jet enginies (I"m an enthusiast) and there is no such pipes to put Aluminium into the exhaust. If it were put in the fuel then that would severely corode the rear turbine. I don't know if Barium and other materials are corrosive though.

Well I don't think they are putting whatever the chemicals are in the fuel. As an airplane enthusiast you must have heard of tankers/re-fuelers etc. and it wouldn't be hard to fit spray nozzles to a plane. The military experiment with attaching many things to planes. You haven't seen anything like this because as they're trying to keep this project a secret, they wouldn't park these planes in public view.

I am also a plane enthusiast and was a jet mechanic in the Navy, but also haven't seen a chem spraying plane anywhere up close. Doesn't mean they don't exist.

I know this is rense and it doesn't really show anything conclusive, but it's all I could find on the planes themselves...

www.rense.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

Wow, a black line? That sounds like an airplane malfunction, I hope anyway.

Yes, i have no idea what it was..... it was weird to say the least...

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Selfless, thank you for posting! Keep and eye out and your camera ready!

I have some links to others who have seen and photographed the phenomena of black lines that more often than not appear to precede chemtrails, almost as if the plane were following a path.

Get ready, there's some reading to be done:

First, here is a link to a list of personal reports. About a quarter of the page down look for one called "On Shadows".

Chemtrails "black line" in Sweden.

Black line phenomena.

More black line reports.

Near the top of this page look for "Enter the Black Lines".

This last
link is a longer read, but it lists personal experiences, which include black line sightings and call transcripts to FAA towers.

I think the personal testimony and confusion of average citizens is the most powerful testament there is to the bizarre behavior of this phenomena.

Selfless, thank you so much for continuing to post your experiences! Keep at it! And anymore pictures are welcome...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join