It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC news report on chemtrails!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   

You have voted selfless for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

Wow selfless that was a very good report by an ABC local affiliate (sp). Good job there brother and dont let the debunkers get you down. Things have become so obvious that a news station has reported it.

I think you are right about it being on the verge of an official release. Might be a few years but its coming.

Edit to add: I used to try and make this board aware of this problem in January/Febuary of last year, but I was ganged up on by about ten different posters, and was left to defend myself from the wolves. I finally gave up because these posters made me feel like I was a nut. This was before the ban on personal attacks. I am not very good at searching posts but if you find a few threads I was in it was really bad. They attacked me from all sides until I had to give up. This video you found helps me feel better about myelf, the attacks were pretty bad and the forum staff just let it happen.

Keep up the good work.

[edit on 17-10-2006 by LoneGunMan]

[edit on 17-10-2006 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

You have voted selfless for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

Wow selfless that was a very good report by an ABC local affiliate (sp). Good job there brother and dont let the debunkers get you down. Things have become so obvious that a news station has reported it.

I think you are right about it being on the verge of an official release. Might be a few years but its coming.

Yes, i don't let the debunkers get to me because they are arguing with them selves if they try to argue with me. I am not here to debate i am here to keep the awareness alive.

Thank you for the way above award vote but i think you should have kept it and used it on someone who wants to have one. I mean no offense but i just don't care about that stuff but still thank you for your help on keeping awareness alive.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Wow OnTheDeck,

i seriously had no idea that there was a black line phenomenon going on...

thanks man

edited: or women.

[edit on 17-10-2006 by selfless]

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I want to add something I almost forgot, The name I had used on the chemtrail threads was "Code 3". I came up with LoneGunMan because thats how I felt, like I was alone. Just wanted to clarify.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
I want to add something I almost forgot, The name I had used on the chemtrail threads was "Code 3". I came up with LoneGunMan because thats how I felt, like I was alone. Just wanted to clarify.

You're not alone man, keep it up

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
This black line phenomena is sounding stranger and stranger by the day...

From what I've read on them, it seems like they are guiding planes along a path. But selfless' description of them almost makes it sound like these planes are trying to "cover over" these black lines...?

If you take a science fiction point of view of these black lines it's almost like they could be rips in the sky (rips in our space/time?...I know, it's a stretch) that are being painted over. Really wonder what they are...

I've read another post where an individual had looked up into the night sky and saw a patch of what literally looked like bright blue, daytime sky over the night sky. Like there was a patch of daylight that had shown through the night sky - very, very bizarre. Are these phenomena connected?

What are these black lines? I have to say that because of the immense worldwide and secretive nature of this program, there must really be a serious, concerted effort here, the ramifications of which are probably far broader and maybe more bizarre than we can possibly imagine....

Thank you, selfless, for sharing. I'm seeing regular "chemtrail" streams where I am in Virginia, but it sounds like you're getting much more of a show where you are...

Anyone else who can shed light on these black lines please do...

I've just read a black line observer's post here (toward the top of this page). Poster, Chem11, says, "Not sure if I mentioned it here or elsewhere (or at all) but about, oh, a month ago I observed a CT and and a tracer. The wind caught the CT and pushed it to the other side of the tracer... the tracer never moved. If it was a shadow, it should have moved along with the CT...I also observed a tracer 'appear' several minutes before the CT. I was wearing polarized sunglasses at the time, and without them the tracer appeared much fainter. "

Further down on this same page are pictures of seemingly perfectly straight black lines, that the planes seem to be tracing. Are these lines leading the planes, or are the planes trying to cover them up?! What is creating these lines if, as Chem11 says, when the chemtrail moved, the line did not...? Very strange!

Wow, kept reading that page and another poster, mark sky, writes toward the bottom, "I haven't been here in awhile and don't have permission yet to reply to your thread but I did see something you might be interested in. I have seen my share of black beams in the sky and never had any idea what they were until the war started. Within the first couple of days of the war I was browsing through the news channels for my daily dose of propaganda and believe it or not, cnn showed a clip of a patriot missile test. It showed a ground to air missile flying through the air and the cameras panned out to reveal the classic black beam crossing the sky. Just as the missile intersected the beam a patriot came down and obliterated it. Then the beam just went off. I watched the loop to see if I could catch it again put they didn't replay it."

[edit on 17-10-2006 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The page I want to link to may have been linked to before, but I wanted to add it again with some follow up. You can read one person's thoughts on the reason behind these chemtrails here.

What he says, basically, is that the chemtrail program, because it is occurring around the world, is a program that is clearly costing billions and billions of dollars. On top of that, the program is inexplicably secret (this part alone completely baffles me. it just points to a nefarious cause). This leads to the obvious conclusion that an unprecedented amount of time, money, planning and people have gone into this program, and it is likely that whatever the intention, these people obviously plan on succeeding.

He also states, through sensible reasoning, that this program is most likely phase one of a two phase program. Namely, this is the phase where a pathogen is rained down onto the Earth's population that will reduce, or virtually destroy our immune systems, so that any harmful pathogen or virus would spread like wildfire and would be deadly on par with the worst pandemics ever witnessed.

He comments that there is a clear need to ensure these pathogens fall to the population being targeted, and that it would be difficult with lighter than air particles that could float anywhere. The proposed solution was to infuse weblike or fibrous material (which has been discovered as a byproduct of the chemtrail spraying) that would carry the pathogens to the targeted areas.

I have done my own reading on the behavior of the organic, fibrous material that has been collected under heavily sprayed trails, and was disturbed to learn that the fibers actually appeared alive. That they moved even when enclosed in an airtight container, and even more disturbing, this material seemed to leap toward organic material (i.e., human flesh) and seemed repelled by metallic instruments (i.e., scissors, fingernail clippers). This fibrous material was also said to have dissolved or dissipated over time, which would then allow its passengers, the pathogens, to rise to the air and reach further victims.

He also notes the recent cases in the U.S. and the UK of people dying from "Flu-like" symptoms. He noted, in particular, that these cases were a virtual non-event, despite the 10,000 deaths in the UK. I couldn't help but think about an entire, beloved city in Louisiana being devastated like no city our our country's history, and how little news coverage that event received, despite the immense and desperate situation those people suffered through. It really is easy to hide what goes on in this country (he said, and we now know it's true, you have to track these things online to know what's really going on). Of particular note, he states that, "There were no incidents in which any victim of "Flu-Like" transmitted the illness to another person." This is very strange.

The suggestion that this is a method of delivering a pandemic to the entire planet, esp. the U.S., brought inescapable questions. Primary among them was, "If these people are spraying this stuff over themselves, then how are they protecting themselves from it?" My suggestion, and this gentleman echoes it, is that these "elites", or whomever is responsible for this program, probably have been, or will be inoculated. They may be receiving regular inoculations, while the rest of the planet suffers a deteriorating immune system just waiting for a match. If it seems that you, your friends, and your family seem to get sicker more, and for longer durations, it may be a symptom of this weakening.

Add to this that the Dept. of Homeland Security (i.e., military) has become involved with FEMA and national health emergency response and you start to get a picture of what could possibly come to pass. Haliburton has been contracted to build "detainment camps" around the country. I personally know that one of our largest oil corporations, Exxon Mobile, is undergoing a complete, company wide overhaul of their work model and security structure to handle the possible long term loss of 50% of their work force. They have been prompted by one of the largest health organizations to prepare for a flu strain either this winter or next that could devastate half of their work force - that infected members and their families would have to be quarantined.

A couple of things sounded really strange about this situation. First, it is very odd that this health organization (can't remember if it was the World Health Organization...), was preparing for a debilitating flu-like strain to appear this winter or next, and would caution one of the world's largest oil companies to prepare for it. Odd, because the oil company seems to be one of the few, if not only, company getting the "heads up". Why isn't this going out to the nation? Very strange (oil?). Second, since, as was stated in the article I linked to, there didn't seem to be any cases of the "Flu-like" virus being contageous - or even one case showing transmission - why would they be concerned about quarantining an individual - or even more, his family? It's a precaution, but doesn't follow from past experience.

Third, it seems very peculiar that this strain would hit before Bush was out of office. I think a lot of people are watching this administration, and Bush, and almost feel like they're on a precipice of an event. I think this administration has behaved so recklessly, and with such abandon and disregard for moral or constitutional law, that we feel we are being lead somewhere. 82% of the American public think that our government lied about what happened on 9-11. You know what that means? It means the government is hiding something bad, and they don't want us to know about it. And it could get worse.

If a pandemic breaks out in this country, I think that 82% number is going to break the 100% mark, and this country is going to turn an enraged glare at one man and ask him what the hell he's done to this country and our world. We are waiting for another 9-11 , because we know this administration doesn't plan to fade out, but to now take overtly what they've been taking covertly, or by fiat.

And by the way, if a pandemic breaks out in this country don't take the inoculation you're given. By then you will know the same hand that sprayed these streams over your heads will be handing you more poison to finish the job.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 04:51 AM
link   
When they occur on the ground, those black lines are called shadows .....

Bit like this:-

More examples and explanations:-

www.sundog.clara.co.uk...
home.clara.net...
www.weather-photography.com...

Of course, no one is obliged to believe the simpler, more mundane, explanations for meteorological phenomena

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Essan, read the post I just made (above). Chem11 says he was looking for that, "The wind caught the CT and pushed it to the other side of the tracer... the tracer never moved. If it was a shadow, it should have moved along with the CT..." It did NOT move when the chemtrail moved. If it were a shadow, why would it have remained stationary if the trail floated away?

The unusual behavior of these trails is strange enough, but when you throw in black lines, and orbs (pics coming soon), you start to get a very, very bizarre picture that there is so much more going on than meets the eye. Orbs are frequently openly photographed around our jet streams? Why? What's so attractive about something that's been around for decades that is attracting what clearly are ufos?

If ayone has that unusual photo, too, of the Space Shuttle Challenger exploding please post it. I'm not sure if it was the Challenger or not, but there is a photo floating around the Internet that is taken from a different angle than the media reported, and there seems to be a beam directed at the Shuttle...this could be technology that we don't know about yet.

If we WERE to be looking directly at technology we didn't understand, we wouldn't know what to make of it. Imagine if we had seen a laser beam before we knew they were invented - we would think it was a trick of the sun, or some such effect. The same thing may be happening here. There are probably some people observing these things that know exactly what it is...

I will try to get photos of orbs flying around chemtrails, but if anyone can post some, they will really add to the more and more bizarre picture of this phenomena that is surfacing...

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Here is a website that has an alternative explination of the CT phenomenon, to give this man credence it would be a good idea to read some of his other pages to his website.

First read his airraft experience here

Then read his other pages here.

Lastly read his chemtrail page here.

I dont know what is causing them. It could be anything, but I have read Paul Winter's entire website, and have had numerous email correspondences with him and he seems quite credible.

Just another point of view, to ponder. By the way, he placed my personal chemtrail experience on his site.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Here is a quote from the article on chemtrails LoneGunMan posted,

On 20 Dec 2000

Quote:

Perhaps Larry and I know the sky in our area better than most people because we windsurf so much and the sky dictates how the wind blows. It is obvious to us that our sky has changed radically over the last two years. Nevertheless, the amount of ignorance about what is going on right over people’s head is amazing. Do people really believe that media news accurately informs them? Here is proof that media news ( www.handpen.com... ) is distorted beyond recognition. Can't people just use their eyes and see that something very significant is happening right over their heads?

Indeed, i can't believe there are still some people who can't see that something is not right, this blows my mind.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Here is a scientific report on chemtrails.

www.chemtrailcentral.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Thanks LoneGunMan for those links.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless
Thanks LoneGunMan for those links.

You are more than welcome. It is something to ponder...

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
Will the skeptics please tell us what the yellow sticky dust is?
Contrails DO NOT leave yellow dust.
Also why did so many people get sick?

sounds like pollen to me.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
Essan, read the post I just made (above). Chem11 says he was looking for that, "The wind caught the CT and pushed it to the other side of the tracer... the tracer never moved. If it was a shadow, it should have moved along with the CT..." It did NOT move when the chemtrail moved. If it were a shadow, why would it have remained stationary if the trail floated away?

Because the shadow was caused by a more distant section of the contrail which had not drifted - much as can be seen happening in the photo I posted.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

sounds like pollen to me.

Why would you post here if you did not watch the video? The yellow dust was analyzed by a lab and was determined to not be pollen, or any other bio material.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Because the shadow was caused by a more distant section of the contrail which had not drifted - much as can be seen happening in the photo I posted.

The black line i saw was in the middle of the blue sky it was no shadow...

CX

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I believe that there is more to the trails than just normal contrails, so i'm not trying to put the theory down, however i wonder how many people shout "chemtrail" as soon as they see a big contrail or funny shaped cloud then start feeling sick?

I wonder if the chemtrail researchers take into account people such as allergy sufferers, say for instance pollen allergies? We regularly get pollen in mass falling or blown about in the wind, and you can find your car covered in yellow pollen particles. Thick yellow dust that makes it look like you've driven through a sandstorm. That would bring on increased symptoms, plus theres the yellow residue.
Enough for any CTist
to get concerned about.

Combine this with looking up and seeing a nice thick trail in the sky, could be a fresh contrail, could be a weird cloud for all most of us know. There you have an alleged chemtrail that makes you sick.

As i said before, i still believe that chemtrails are real, whether for good or bad purposes. I just think that maybe more trails are misinterpreted

Nice to see this is even being talked about in the mainstream media.

CX.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX

As i said before, i still believe that chemtrails are real, whether for good or bad purposes. I just think that maybe more trails are misinterpreted

I fully agree with this statement. This is not a one line post!

[edit on 19-10-2006 by LoneGunMan]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join