It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC news report on chemtrails!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
Will the skeptics please tell us what the yellow sticky dust is?
Contrails DO NOT leave yellow dust.
Also why did so many people get sick?

sounds like pollen to me.

In the interest of denying ignorance... I suggest another possibility...
a terrestrial pollution source...

I have a dog food processor in my neighborhood... (PURINA- YOU STINK!) and it does cause a sticky glaze on everything, which in turn causes pollen and other things to stick.

And as far as people getting sick... you try inhaling a bunch of sticky polluted air, and see what you feel like... ( yep, we REALLY hate Purina around here...)

But for the record, that doesn't mean that these aren't chemtrails, just that it isn't enough proof by itself...

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Great find selfless keep up the good work
as for the sceptics you will never have enough proof to believe untill you become victims of this crime

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I know the Aliens wouldn't do it or the secret government but you got
ufos runnning on filthy dirty desel engines.

^See dual exhaust.
img.photobucket.com...
^Full screen at youtube, you can see URL address of same craft only I got
the halo and black and white bottom, an obvious flat vibration mode only
with light and the absence of light, quite powerful for magnetism itn't it.

If your a Bessel Function expert, how does it look.

Vibrating Flat Things

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I live in rural Saskatchewan and there are 7 criss crossing chemtrails in the sky right now. No where near an international airport, no gulfstream b.s. ! No reason for them to be flying over this part of the world.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by BattleofBatoche
I live in rural Saskatchewan and there are 7 criss crossing chemtrails in the sky right now. No where near an international airport, no gulfstream b.s. ! No reason for them to be flying over this part of the world.

No reason for them to be flying over "your part of the world"???

How about flying from east to west and north to south over Canada? How about the Saskatoon VOR? Lumsden VOR? Any of the hundreds of other VORs in Canada?

Air space is air space, and aircraft utilize all of it. Flying east to west is often done in a east-north-east to west-south-west profile. Anybody want to hazard a guess as to why?

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction

Air space is air space, and aircraft utilize all of it. Flying east to west is often done in a east-north-east to west-south-west profile. Anybody want to hazard a guess as to why?

It is about fuel efficiency. There are parts of the world that get very little to none in the way of jet traffic. The heavies don’t use all the airspace, G.A. does but that is not what the above poster was referring to were they?

Did you see the ABC news report on this? Did you even bother?

Why do some people have a total lack of creative thought and/or imagination?

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

It is about fuel efficiency. There are parts of the world that get very little to none in the way of jet traffic. The heavies don’t use all the airspace, G.A. does but that is not what the above poster was referring to were they?

Did you see the ABC news report on this? Did you even bother?

Why do some people have a total lack of creative thought and/or imagination?

You're right about one thing, it's about fuel efficiency. Measure the circumference of the earth at the equator, then at the Arctic Circle...big difference! As I used to fly to Europe quite often, we would stop at Gander or St. Johns NF, and then continue east. Shorter route.

But that's the only thing you are right about...

I saw the report. Did you? Did you listen to the report? Did you even bother? Did you understand the report? Are you capable of listening to something without automatically assuming what is being described is a vast government conspiracy? (You started the condescending tone, bucko...live with it!)

Everything discussed in the piece can be explained...pollen comes to mind, and others have already discussed these NATURAL phenomenon, just like CONTRAILS are a natural phenomenon...

If I say that the roads and streets that we all travel on every day are a government attempt to poison us with petroleum products, does that make it true? Nope....get the picture?

So I'm not "creative" because I believe in science instead of some cock and bull story someone created and is probably sitting back laughing at the lengths some people will go to prove a negative?

Well, I'll just have to be considered unimaginative then, and greatfully so!!!

Glad I'm not as "creative" as you are!!!

[edit on 23-10-2006 by Affirmative Reaction]

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I saw the report. Did you? Did you listen to the report? Did you even bother? Did you understand the report? Are you capable of listening to something without automatically assuming what is being described is a vast government conspiracy? (You started the condescending tone, bucko...live with it!)

Hahah Omg, dude take a pill or something, sit somewhere and calm down. Where have I ever said it was a vast government conspiracy, or any government conspiracy? I wasn’t even addressing you in particular when I mentioned a lack of creativity, or not having an imagination. You bought into that all by yourself. I can live with it but can you live with thinking when someone makes a comment about non-creative low imaginative people they are talking about you. Do you think when people laugh in public they are laughing at you? If so you could get a prescription for either lithium, or maybe some therapy. I recommend the therapy.

If we were in real life, and you reacted like that I would have brought in the local police to have you restrained while I administered aid!

I want you to know I understand you must be having problems, and I am sorry. Please calm down and if these feeling persist you should dial 911 immediately.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Hahah Omg, dude take a pill or something, sit somewhere and calm down. Where have I ever said it was a vast government conspiracy, or any government conspiracy? I wasn’t even addressing you in particular when I mentioned a lack of creativity, or not having an imagination. You bought into that all by yourself. I can live with it but can you live with thinking when someone makes a comment about non-creative low imaginative people they are talking about you. Do you think when people laugh in public they are laughing at you? If so you could get a prescription for either lithium, or maybe some therapy. I recommend the therapy.

If we were in real life, and you reacted like that I would have brought in the local police to have you restrained while I administered aid!

I want you to know I understand you must be having problems, and I am sorry. Please calm down and if these feeling persist you should dial 911 immediately.

Wow...that's quite a stretch, even for you! Weren't referring to me? Funny, you quoted my post...were you referring to another poster? Perhaps another thread? I've been away from the board for a while...have things changed that much? Hmmm...

Also funny how you attempt to portray me as some foaming at the mouth psycho. Where do you get THAT from??? ROTFLMAO Dude, come on...It's obvious you can't argue your point with facts or reasoned argument, because it's impossible to prove (or disprove) a negative. But really, to stoop so low as to portray another poster in such a disparaging light with absolutely no cause or reason? I'm very disappointed in you, to say the least. Of course, it is quite common...if you can't beat them, DENEGRATE them, right?

All I did was point out how insulting your post was with a little "turn about is fair play", and yes, it was pointed directly at me; it there for all to see, just like your inability to champion your "cause".

Come on now, calm down yourself, and please stop trying to paint others in a light that is so unbecoming and so far from the truth.

Wow, you guys make me laugh with your personal judgments of people you know nothing about!!!

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Its all good. I dont want to create bad feelings in someone. You go with peace and love. This is only a message board and people need to start treating each other better if the world is to ever change. I'm starting with the man in the mirror.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Its all good. I dont want to create bad feelings in someone. You go with peace and love. This is only a message board and people need to start treating each other better if the world is to ever change. I'm starting with the man in the mirror.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Peace.

I'll believe it when I see it!!!!

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Peace.

AR, you should take example of what he just said, infact everyone on ats should.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I have always been like that. I never put someone down for their opinion. I only attack after being attacked. If you post on a chemtrail thread you get attacked a lot! If it seemed I took the first shot where you and I are concerned, I am sorry I did not mean to. It sucks when so many people are attacking you that you lash out at some that didnt.

When I said I was starting with the man in the mirror, I meant I would not retaliate against someone just because they verbally attacked me.

Peace my fellow propeller-head, I am sure we have more in common than we both realize. Like the sound of a big corn cob radial burbling down the runway. Or the very distinctive sound of a P-51 on a wide open low fly-by. Or a B-17 as it gracefully banks into the wind.

Peace

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Black lines:

"Wow OnTheDeck, i seriously had no idea that there was a black line phenomenon going on... thanks man."

That's because it's not. The "Black lines" have been debunked so many times it's not funny.

www.sundog.clara.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I have always been like that. I never put someone down for their opinion. I only attack after being attacked. If you post on a chemtrail thread you get attacked a lot! If it seemed I took the first shot where you and I are concerned, I am sorry I did not mean to. It sucks when so many people are attacking you that you lash out at some that didnt.

When I said I was starting with the man in the mirror, I meant I would not retaliate against someone just because they verbally attacked me.

Peace my fellow propeller-head, I am sure we have more in common than we both realize. Like the sound of a big corn cob radial burbling down the runway. Or the very distinctive sound of a P-51 on a wide open low fly-by. Or a B-17 as it gracefully banks into the wind.

Peace

I'm just looking back and tryin to figure out where is was that I attacked you...

But I'm sure you are correct on the rest....

Selfless, I'm sorry man, but you really need to work on your posting. Please, make it something of substance. I know you don't like to debate, and you get very upset when someone knocks down one of your posts for lack of facts, but please...don't even THINK about lecturing me, ok? If you don't have something to add to the conversation, even a JIBE at me, (at least that would be SOMETHING worth posting... I love a good joke!) then just forget it. These little posts that say nothing are really annoying, and you are quickly working your way to my iggy box....and just what fun would THAT be, eh?

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Selfless, I'm sorry man, but you really need to work on your posting. Please, make it something of substance. I know you don't like to debate, and you get very upset when someone knocks down one of your posts for lack of facts, but please...don't even THINK about lecturing me, ok? If you don't have something to add to the conversation, even a JIBE at me, (at least that would be SOMETHING worth posting... I love a good joke!) then just forget it. These little posts that say nothing are really annoying, and you are quickly working your way to my iggy box....and just what fun would THAT be, eh?

I guess you didn't take example of LoneGunMan's post but that's fine it's your choice.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless

I guess you didn't take example of LoneGunMan's post but that's fine it's your choice.

I guess you don't read, do you...but that's YOUR choice.

Please, do something constructive. I really don't want to have to put you in the iggy box...there is a possibility you may say something interesting some day, and I would HATE to miss it!!!

By the way...what grade are you in again???

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless

Please, do something constructive. I really don't want to have to put you in the iggy box...there is a possibility you may say something interesting some day, and I would HATE to miss it!!!

LoneGunMan's post was a perception of a state of mind that results in peace.

All you keep doing is insulting me for no reasons just because we have different opinions.

Infact, you still insulted me after i told you why i told you to take example on him and yet you continiue to insult me.

Your comments are all just insults while i try to keep the peace and since when is trying to keep the peace an imature thing to do? i would say that insulting others for no reason is the imature thing to do?

I hope now you can take example of LoneGunMan and introduce the idea of a peacefull conversation into your state of mind.

Peace my friend.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Come on AR that is no way to treat someone. selfless has contributed, and has been put into a defensive position that is sometimes very hard to get out of. He was not saying anything that deserved this kind of reaction in this portion of your conversation. He still has not been antagonistic, even though things get really heated sometimes. He seems to me to be a kind gentle person that wants to be heard, and wants others to be warned.

This is a true sign of nobility. I know we get pretty darn emotional, especially the aircraft enthusiasts on this subject. If I had not seen it with my own eyes back in 1999, I would certainly with my aircraft background been thinking the same way.

You I am sure are a noble person and believe the way I used to about our government (when I was a kid someone would ask me what my favorite color was, and I would puff up with pride and respond "red white and blue" my older brother used to hit me for it and say "you are such a patriot it makes me sick") I was like that right up until the 90's, then ruby ridge and waco happened and I noticed big brother was mainly becoming a thug for big business. Then after seeing no proper air cover on 9/11 and seeing the buildings fall like they did I lost all hope for the Fed.

I know where you are coming from brother, I used to be you.

Love and light, LGM

[edit on 24-10-2006 by LoneGunMan]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join