It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive of Alien Comms

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by Alien Agenda

I am straight, I am honest, and I am eternal….

I am AA

And on that note the congregation gives a "Hallalujah" and every rational person now knows this is all bunk.

[edit on 22-11-2006 by intrepid]

Intrepid, as I see you ignired my questions from a previous page. I would now like to resort to using your own words... "Never attempt to teach someone that refuses to learn."

And yes, while you get yourself mixed up in the details, you are unable to see what is truly important here... Our spiritual minds are capable of what AA has explained. He is just having a difficult time defending his reasonings with so many flamers.

All I can say is that you and others are missing out on a chance to broaden you horizon. Why can't you look for the truth instead of focusing on what you believe to be the lies?

What's more important to you, the truth, or the misundersatndings?

AAC

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Hank, you admitted that you wouldn't know what to expect if you did this, and you would be concerned you might misinterpret phenomena/experiences. I understand your apprehension, but this is not something that alters your mind. Meditation, if anything, brings greater sensitivity and clarity, period. More people should meditate. This is not hypnosis, and it's not a tool to control people. In fact, it takes a lot of very sustained, forceful, diligent and powerful work to eventually be able to control someone - especially someone's thoughts.

While I don't remember actually stating the above, I'm not going to split hairs over it.

My question to you is simple.

How can you be certain that this is not a technique to induce a self-hypnotic state and that everything you are experiencing has been fed to you by AA? Read this thread again. Not only is he telling us what we will see, he is even interpreting what we see after the fact, and even in your case, wanting to twist what you MAY discover before you get a chance to post it! This is the DEFINITION of suggestive behavior!

As for your thoughts on mind control, that just isn't the case. I provided a very small experiment that a very high percentage of the population will fall for. This is not something I simply made up, it is a real phenominon and it is used as subliminal messaging. It was something I first learned about in an advertising class in college and did more study on as the years have passed. Mind control has more to do with suggestion and less to do with the supernatural.

No one wants to believe they are being led, but we are led everyday. We are led by the media, by the church, by our friends and parents, and in this case, I have a strong opinion that AA has led everyone to this conclusion simply by not allowing the possibility that it is wrong.

He has claimed that a mass amount of people are experiencing this, but it seems that all of his energy is focused on you. All of the thread has focused on you as the 'second coming' to AA's messiah. You are being set up and groomed to be his 'proof', whether you understand it or not. I have little doubt that you are going to come back with a wonderful story of contact and aliens and all the things AA WANTS you to see, a few of us that have been sending u2u's have discussed some of what I am pointing out here, and a lot of us will be SHOCKED if you DONT have some sort of mind blowing experience.

Nothing that I see as credible in this thread can be seen as evidence that something Alien has happened. There are a few unexplainable events, but if you factor in the fraud factor, you can cut the number of truly unexplainables to 1 or 2 at BEST. A lot of the accounts people go into on this thread are dreams, or visions, or beliefs that have NOTHING to do with the meditiation. Probedbygrays gives answers to questions about the meditation and especially the aliens when he has no business doing so, according to AA, because he has NEVER DONE THE TECHNIQUE!

Lots of talk about Jesus has been brought up in this thread but let me tell you something about Jesus. Did Jesus turn Thomas away when he doubted Jesus? Did Jesus ignore Thomas' concerns or belittle him with sarcasm? Whether or not you think Jesus was God, an Alien, or just a Carpenter, he was truly enlightened. He answered his detractors directly and if you remember correctly, he DID furnish evidence to his devine spirit, as reported in the Gospels. (Again, I am not saying I believe in the accounts of the Gospels, I am simply using them to show that the claims that the 'Aliens' will not allow proof to be shown is a lot of stupidity and is not supported by the very records people point to when making claims that God/Jesus was an Alien.)

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
A couple of things I want to bring into the light of ATS.

1. I seriously believe that AA's technique does work. I have entered the "stream".

2. AA, I think your technique works.......but I'm not sure if YOU have entered the "stream".

3. Which brings me to my next point. Why haven't you answered Hank's questions?

P.S. I'm not trying to flame you....

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

AAC

Ohh I so don't want to get in the middle of a flame war here, but without trying to be combatative (meaning me), what's more relevatory toward the truth - accepting statements and contradictions without question, or requesting some clarification and substantiation of extraordinary claims?

One person's unresolved contradiction is another person's "misunderstanding", I guess.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Intrepid, as I see you ignired my questions from a previous page. I would now like to resort to using your own words... "Never attempt to teach someone that refuses to learn."

Sorry man, missed them, what were they.

And yes, while you get yourself mixed up in the details, you are unable to see what is truly important here... Our spiritual minds are capable of what AA has explained. He is just having a difficult time defending his reasonings with so many flamers.

What flaming? He's posed questions and refuses to answer them, the questions are still there though.

Why can't you look for the truth instead of focusing on what you believe to be the lies?

That's exactly what I'm doing, looking for the truth, I'm not assuming what he's said, and more importantly what he HASN'T said as gospel, like some here. There is some confusion here that I'm a stranger to meditation, that would be untrue. I began meditating in 1987.

AAC

I would say the truth, there has been NO misunderstandings, I have been perfectly clear with AA, he just won't come across with the answers he KNOWS will end this.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
What questions are so important that would confirm or deny your acceptance of this?

I see a person (AA) that is marveled by his new experiences. And these types of experiences are above words. So it is easy to have your insufficient words use against you. Again, what are the questions that AA is ignoring?

Also I don't think AA understands all the peremeters of the subject he is speaking. So when someone asks for proof, and he says they don't allow it. It may be because it proved to be too difficult for him and the only way to confrim is to take it seriously and try it.

That was his only form of proof.

AAC

[edit on 22-11-2006 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
Hokkaido, I understand what you're saying. AA is confident in what he's saying - ok, I admit, some of AA's posts (like the "the female of your species...") could be off putting, but he could be joking. What harm has been done here other than you may disagree with AA's claims, and take what amounts to message board playing too seriously.

True, that's the disadvantage of text discussion. You really can't tell when somebody's just taking the piss or if they're actually delusional. I have no idea what's going on in AA's head right now or if he/she is just sitting back laughing his/her ass off, but as this thread's progressed, it's gotten harder & harder to not think, "What is this nutter going on about?"

I have not yet had the communication the thread title alludes to, but I'm only one person. Many have... I'm getting a lot of energy from this meditation. Not to mention better focus, a sense of well-being, and some unusual phenomena - no this isn't communication, but what has been proffered thus far has been beneficial and intriguing.

Yeah, and I'm not saying that people aren't getting something good out of it. Hell, I've gotten something good out of it, and for that I'm defo not complaining.

I would focus on the technique and not the person...

Ladies & gentlemen, I think that these 10 words probably make more sense than anything that's come in the 60 pages before them.

...and BTW AA, no offense, but if your posts from the last few pages are a joke man, then please clue the rest of us in on it, 'cause personally, they've been flying over me at about 35,000ft lately.

*edit* changed one line that I realized just didn't make any sense...

[edit on 22-11-2006 by HokkaidoHillbilly]

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   

What questions are so important that would confirm or deny your acceptance of this?

I see a person (AA) that is marveled by his new experiences. And these types of experiences are above words. So it is easy to have your insufficient words use against you. Again, what are the questions that AA is ignoring?

Sorry I missed your question, here you go:

LOGIC you say? That is seriously lacking here. You say that you can't get the grays to tell you what the cartoon character is on my comp. screen because it has nothing to do with the benefit of "the universe". Yet you told someone to ask the grays what a piece of pizza tasted like in "1920's Little Italy". "The inside of the NYC Met's". What benefit does the "universe" have in these meanial things? "Logic" is seriously lacking in this, this is BLIND faith.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Ladies & gentlemen, I think that these 10 words probably make more sense than anything that's come in the 60 pages before them.

If you cant trust the source.. how can you trust the information?

[edit on 22-11-2006 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by GovernmentPawn
A couple of things I want to bring into the light of ATS.

1. I seriously believe that AA's technique does work. I have entered the "stream".

2. AA, I think your technique works.......but I'm not sure if YOU have entered the "stream".

3. Which brings me to my next point. Why haven't you answered Hank's questions?

P.S. I'm not trying to flame you....

so you please can tell us Hank's SS# (or mine)?????

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Thanks intrepid,

I see the question at hand. But, I see this all too often in paranormal, people always want physical proof that their minds can attribute to irrifutable. I agree and think it is perfectly normal. BUT... this is a topic where those same rules don't apply.

You want him to say, hey aliens, go into intrepid's room and tell me what color his walls are... Now of course this would elleviate all doubt, but remote viewing is not what is being discussed here. Try to imagine elevating your awareness by 1 trillionth. The rules change. The dynamics are diffierent. Now, could it be possible that AA is being shown things, rather than manifesting what he wants to be shown? Also, to go into a state of mind like that with an insignificant question your trying to hold onto will completely throw you off anyway and become counter-productive.

Now, as i previously thought, this corner you guys are backing him into, no matter how relevant it seems, is not all that relevant when stacking the whole things up, because of circumstances that you guys aren't entertaining...

AAC

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Honestly, I can't. I don't really choose what they show me. Even if I could you would really want that posted on ATS?

[edit on 22-11-2006 by GovernmentPawn]

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Now, as i previously thought, this corner you guys are backing him into, no matter how relevant it seems, is not all that relevant when stacking the whole things up, because of circumstances that you guys aren't entertaining...

AAC

I think you are missing my point. He first said to ask about the things in my post there. Then I asked him something specific, THEN THE RULES CHANGED. Now you can only get from the stream what was beneficial to the universe. What is beneficial about what 1920's pizza tastes like in Little Italy? Or the inside of the Met? Nothing. BUT it's pretty good for planting a suggestion though.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by harvosky
hey AA or probedbygrays, I been lacking that push to get this going again. First time i tried it i had success with the vibrations in my ear and the noise of the stream. 2nd time i couldn't get it and fell asleep. It's been a rough 3 weeks so i really haven't had the timet to try it again plus i've been stressing out big time. I tried the chamomile tea with the mint leaf and i was still tence up. Is there another way to proceed to the exercise so i can be calm and try it again. I have sooo many questions i would like answered by the Ets and my mission in life in general. Well i hope you guys have the time for this and not push my question pages away.
[

You guys ignored this question.....can you guys answer it?

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I tried the technique again last night and didn't get any buzzing or anything at all. The weird thing is that on the last few weeks i have remember or lived through my dreams so vividly like last night. I fell asleep after the technique. I had two dreams that i'm trying to figure out.
I dram i was showering and all of a sudden feces appeard in the water. I got out freaked out. Then all of a sudden a giant bee and a tarantula ere fighting in the bathtub, i ran to the living room to get my mom and younger brother to look at them fight. The tarantula won and carried its trophy on top of it. (I'm not bs ing here it's what i dram.

2nd dream...there was a brown bear in the middle of the room and we all had to walk above the bear on a walkway. My brother and me did it. It was my mom's turn and when she got above him the bear woke up and went up the stairs and stopped her. The bear was pissed off and i decided to temp him with a toy and rubbed it on his face and then threw it to chase it. I then began to run through the walkway going around while my mom went the other way. The bear chased me and instead of my mom and me going out the front door we went to the bedroom to try to get out the window. Unfortunately I woke up after that.

What do these dreams mean? Does it have to do with my meditation from last night or just some meaningless dream.???

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

I think you are missing my point. He first said to ask about the things in my post there. Then I asked him something specific, THEN THE RULES CHANGED. Now you can only get from the stream what was beneficial to the universe. What is beneficial about what 1920's pizza tastes like in Little Italy? Or the inside of the Met? Nothing. BUT it's pretty good for planting a suggestion though.

I agree with where you are coming from... Though, rules change all the time, even in simple sense, let alone something so esoteric. Okay, so he didn't chose his words wisely. But I myslef know enough to see through the fat and get right to the meat. An that is... if everyone was comfortable using the powers of the mind (which is inevitable in the not-so-far future) then you woulf see where he fell short, rather than disregarding his entire position...

Again, we're talking about spiritual stimulation... People seem to be making this black & white when in reality it is very (grey). (pun intended)

AAC

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Again, we're talking about spiritual stimulation... People seem to be making this black & white when in reality it is very (grey). (pun intended)

AAC

No.

This has NOTHING to do with spirituality.

Nothing.

As much as you want to try to change the last 60 pages of this thread into some kind of spiritual awaking, it isn't. This thread is about AA's claim of having proof of Alien Communication.

If this thread is going to merely drop all of the pretension about being about Proof of Aliens, and AA will simply concede that this is a Spiritual matter, by all means, knock yourself out, but get it out of the Aliens & UFOs forum, because it belongs elsewhere.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Hank is correct about the suggestion, I have spent many years in Sales and Marketing and dipped a little into Neuro Linguistic Programming, you should check out the work of a guy called Derren Brown here in the UK, he exposes all kinds of stuff like this, the guy is awesome.

I don't know if this is why the suggestion doesn't work on me, I don't know but I posted a few pages back that I haven't experienced ANY of the visionary stuff, no stream, no dreams, no blue orb etc etc

Having said that there are clear benefits to this as a meditation and this is why it has gone 60 pages simply because there are benefits and changes in the body and mind for doing it and this is the hook. But Proof Positive for all?

I have taken a step back purely on the basis of AA's attitude and inability to enter into a discussion. I don't doubt the possibilty that this is a good excercise, I also don't doubt the possibility that it COULD be as AA states. The measure of the man and his communication is what is telling.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The meditation is identical to the OP, even down to the cooling and warming. The only bit that's different is the last paragraph....

When comfortable with it, allow it to speed up, even to the point where you're visualizing the colors for just a second and then moving on to the next quadrant. Eventually, as you're speeding it up, deeper into the meditation, you can leave the colors behind and just let a little "bead" of energy describe the figure of 8. Visualize that little "bead" of energy making a high-energy figure of eight of energy, complete with sound (like crackling electricity). Eventually, as well, you can tune into that "bead" of energy and tell it to go on autopilot while you go onto other meditative activity, such as manifestation visualizations.

zptech.net...

*Bold is my emphasis.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
AA sounds a lot like Sleeper did on his/her long thread. I know they are not the same people but my point is, is this what happens to people when they contact those little grey dudes? The dodging of questions. The subtle 'holier than thou' attitudes that are given instead of answers.

I had my issues with the grey dudes before reading all these "contact aliens" threads. Those issues have only been exasperated from reading these things. Why can't the OP join the discussion, use simple logic, address people as equals, and not ignore people that are trying to get some truth?

The exact same thing played out in Sleeper's thread. It's quite weird how this thread is becoming a mirror. Is this the Alien Agenda (not the poster but the actual agenda)? To get people hooked up to their hive mind (Stream) so they start acting all weird? It's just a wee bit creepy.

new topics

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join