It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive of Alien Comms

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
AA!

Why dont you address the inconsistencies in your story? I would appreciate an answer, and so would others.

Please tell me why you care about mundane details surrounding a profound subject you should be taking more seriously. This is bigger than AA and certainly bigger than your critical position towards AA.

AAC

Yes, the implications of what AA is claiming are bigger than any of us, that is why the mundane details must to be analyzed. How dare you tell me I am not taking this subject seriously? I am open to the possibilities, but to simply accept a claim from someone that is proving to be less and less credible every day would be as blind as those that believe the Bible just because it is a really old book.

I am judging this account based on the only thing I have, the information posted in this thread, as it is the only recorded account of the phenominon we have. I have -repeated- asked for more evidence, I have asked for what was promised in the title, and I have asked for more details of both the profound and the mundane. It is not unreasonable to come to the conclusions I have come to when AA cant come up with consistant accounts of what is going on, and when AA and ProbedByGrays clash when it comes to details about the Grays and the Stream.

It would be irresponsible for me to sit and allow this ignorance to go unchecked on a board that is devoted to DENY IGNORANCE, and seeing as the only tool I have at the ready is Logic and Deductive Reasoning, even if I am outmatched by the Superior Intelect of the Eldest and the Information Stream of the Grays, I will take my chances and hope to be proven wrong with what was promised in the title..

Proof.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Hank,
What would you consider for yourself ONLY not for others to be undeniable proof of what this thread is claiming?

just curios...

AA

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by GovernmentPawn
Hank has a point, AA. But, Hank, give him time.

Give him time for what? To fabricate a FOURTH response? This is getting to be too much for belief!

He cannot give a consistant account of the origin of these meditations.
He and Probed give different accounts of the stream and the Grays.
His criteria for gaining knowledge from the stream vary.
He claims enlightenment, but lacks basics like manners.
There is more, but people have given so many valid points over the last 50+ pages that I can't even keep track of them all anymore.

link   
Hank,

Have you tried it seriously?

I am not saying that you shouldn't question details, I'm just saying don't get lost in them. It is not easy to put words to such a subject, especially when the understanding is beyond words. Of course they will fall short, especially when trying to convey them to people with no refernces. I myself have refernces so I know what AA is trying to do, and I also know where he has fell short. But what is important is the idea that you yourself can have your own experiences. And once you do, you will see how hard it is to explain.

Just try with an open mind and you will have your own comprehension.

AAC

link   
Gov,

AA and Probed, I would like to hear what The Grays look like to both of YOU.

I left a detailed descriptions somewhere is this thread, find it.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda
Hank,
What would you consider for yourself ONLY not for others to be undeniable proof of what this thread is claiming?

just curios...

AA

I will answer any question you like, AA, as soon as you start answering some of mine.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I asked nicely fist...

So you first....

Go ahead... there big hary dude....

AA

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Hank,

Have you tried it seriously?

I have not tried it at all, and no one that has can prove to me to have any more insight into the workings of the universe than I do, so it is pointless for me. When people can start producing insights into tangible things, and give information that can be proven, it will cease being pointless and take on some merit. Until then, this can be chalked up to Meditation, Suggestion, or Self-Hypnosis, take your pick.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I have not tried it at all, and no one that has can prove to me to have any more insight into the workings of the universe than I do, so it is pointless for me.

Enough said Hank. Good luck with that attitude... you'll need it.

AAC

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I have not tried it at all, and no one that has can prove to me to have any more insight into the workings of the universe than I do, so it is pointless for me.

Enough said Hank. Good luck with that attitude... you'll need it.

AAC

My attitude has served me well, thank you. I am not one to jump on the back of unsupported claims. I don't allow myself to be led by a majority, nor will I succumb to the religous zeal so many other in this area seem to have.

I humbly admit that I could be wrong. But I will not give up my grip on reality without something else to take its place. No reality is offered here, and as such, I will not allow myself to be seduced into it's trappings of self-delusions. The INSTANT someone can prove to me in a way I can understand that this is real, I will be ALL OVER IT, as will many others I'm sure.

So yes, thank you for the sentiments, however backbiting they may be, but I am guided by a force much greater than luck.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Probed, since AA won't pay me courtesy of what the Grays look like without me having to dive back into the archive. Could you, Probed, tell me what they look like to you?

This is how I feel:

AA's meditation works. But I think he may be a bit deluded, based on Hank's questioning.

Probed, I believe you are in contact with a higher being. Could you tell me what the Gray's look like to YOU?

[edit on 21-11-2006 by GovernmentPawn]

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   

AA's meditation works. But I think he may be a bit deluded, based on Hank's questioning.

Probed, I believe you are in contact with a higher being. Could you tell me what the Gray's look like to YOU?

Think about what it is you are asking. If you are certain AA's method works, you must have entered the stream. If you have entered the stream, you are with the aliens, and as such you do not need Probed's version of the Grays.

Probed doesnt even use this technique to communicate with Aliens and he claims that they -physically- manifest for him in the flesh. Of course, his claims also go unsupported and doesnt even have so much as a photograph to prove what he is saying as true.

Think about that. Aliens visit him and he has never got them to pose for a picture. If you saw an Alien.. would YOU want a picture? I know I would.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Hmm, I did not know that they manifested IN THE FLESH! For Probed. That is indeed an interesting bit of news. Why haven't you taken a picture, Probed? All my experiences in the stream are things they show me. Visions but they have no purpose, they only tell me things to come in my personal life. I've also heard the voices while in the meditation and objects have moved on their own accord. I have experienced everything except for an image of the Grays. That's why I am curious.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
One of the lessons that can benefit the readers of this thread is the independent spirit and keen judgement that Hank has displayed throughout. You most certainly are not anybody's fool Hank. You demand the details, and as you probably know, the devil is in the details. Which may explain why Alien keeps some things vague.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I admire Hank as well. But I AM getting results. Hank just try it once so you can atleast get people to shut up.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   

they only tell me things to come in my personal life.

They tell you things to come? Are you talking years in advance, or things that have already come to pass? Are the things that are being fortold in your meditations exacting details or general things that are later reflected on as being from your meditations?

What I am getting at here is, are you certain that the information you are pulling out of your sessions is coming from outside of your mind, and not somehow a manifestation of your subconsious mind? Do you ever get any knowledge of things you cant possibly know while in the meditation?

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I had a vision. It was of a certain brand of yellow car. It was in some obscure parking lot. One I had never visited. Then later that day I found myself in that parking lot at the exact angle, car, and everything that the vision was. It really SCARED me. I'm not saying aliens are responsible. I honestly don't know what is.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I admire Hank as well. But I AM getting results. Hank just try it once so you can atleast get people to shut up.

I would try it, however, if I was to start seeing things, would I be able to look at this with the same objective eye that I have now? I have no doubt that you are seeing things, what I have moved onto it the origin of the visions and images you are seeing, as evident with the last questions I asked.

My thoughts are that if you are not gaining knowledge that you couldnt have previously nothing 'supernatural' is going on, and you are simply taking full advantage of a good meditative technique which might just be flavored with a bit of suggestive imagery.

If it can be determined that you are getting information from another source other than what your own mind, the next step is to determine the source of that knowledge, if possible. It might not be possible to find the source of the information, which does not rule out Aliens, but it also doesnt rule out ESP or other things that I will lump into this, though some will argue that they belong in the first category of coming form inside your own mind.

I am glad that I have been able to carry myself with enough dignity in this thread that you have not decided I am just flaming to flame, because I really do feel we are all looking for the same truth.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I had a vision. It was of a certain brand of yellow car. It was in some obscure parking lot. One I had never visited. Then later that day I found myself in that parking lot at the exact angle, car, and everything that the vision was. It really SCARED me. I'm not saying aliens are responsible. I honestly don't know what is.

I don't want to discredit your experience, as only you know how truthful you are being, and me just calling you out on it would be pointless, however, I think you should (if you arent) keep a log of your visions while in your meditative state. After each session, write it all down and validate the stuff that comes true.

Are you getting visions that ARENT coming true? This might also be a good indication for the fallibility of it coming from an infinite information source.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I think it is either ESP or an entity of some source. If it was just a yellow car in a parking lot I would leave it as perhaps suggestive or a coincidence. However, everything about it was exact which I found odd. The tree next to it, the breeze hitting the brances. Very strange. The reason I jump to aliens is because it's doing something that seems impossible. PERHAPS a machine of some sort that is advanced can look into the future. I doubt the mind can. I only say machine because I recently saw a documentary about a various type of machine that can predict events some how. Nothing our technology knows of is predicted such as a picture. But similar to those earthquake monitoring machines that measure sesiomic activity (or whatever it's called. Sorry it's late). The machine started to pick up something right before 9/11.

If there was some proof that the mind could do something similar. I would take it as ESP. Uncontrolled.

EDIT: It's almost like a "click" in my head when it's a vision. All have come true thus far. I just wish they were something that was actually important.

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join