It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive of Alien Comms

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I think AA is using "SpiderMan" as a counterpoint to intrepid's "Wolverine". You know, the Marvel Comics theme. Which I discerned on my own, sans ET assistance, so I could be wrong.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
intrepid.. now that he answered your question.. and there is no denying the fact that he did...

what will you do... will you join in and try this technique... giving it a serious approach and letting go to all that you know?

btw.. your tagline...

Never attempt to teach a person that refuses to learn.
The first beliefs you should challenge are your own.

do you refuse to learn ?

challenge your own beliefs... try to accept this is real.. even for a short period.. just attempt to debunk this on your own...it takes more than one time.. you actually have to be ready...

[edit on 17-11-2006 by hexed1911]

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Wow! At first I was skeptical of your exercise. I still wanted to try it. Just wow! There is deffinently (sp?) something to this. I felt like my mind was expanding, it was hard to focus on all the colors at first. I started to feel sensations in my head, like an energy. Also, and most importantly to verify my experience. I recieved what I can only describe as some sort of telepathic message. The information seemed to be absorbed as fast as light. It was instant. It told me something about myself that was dormant. Something I didn't even know about myself.

There is deffinently something to this
!

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Hi FlameCityHall,
Contact comes on many different levels....

Keep at it....

AA

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by hexed1911
point is... open your mind...perhaps you do need to smoke more drugs...

That was uncool. Please don't make that mistake again. You are treading on the T&C's with that remark.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I realized that I had the colors in the right left and right quadrants but reversed. I tried it the other way (right way) and got the buzzing. I asked to see the blue pearl with the blazing white light I heard the same 'voice' as last night. It sent the message 'ok'. And then nothing.....what do you think happened? And how come I got results when the colors were just a bit ascew?

Thanks for any response!

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Flame,
Not sure about the colors being ascewed.... The orb is communicating with you most likely letting you know that your enterance to the stream is at hand. Keep at it.

AA

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
the only thing i must ask...

why lash out on me for saying something.. when it was him in the first place that stated (1 and 2 pages back) that he was smoking drugs... and insinuated that we are too...

yet when i simply send that back to him as a normal responce i get lashed at...

[edit on 17/11/06 by masqua]

[edit on 17/11/06 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
How do you know who it is you are communicating with? Couldn't it be a dead person or an evil spirit, or just another person. I have always heard that evil will look for any open door.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siren
How do you know who it is you are communicating with? Couldn't it be a dead person or an evil spirit, or just another person. I have always heard that evil will look for any open door.

they make it very clear who they are.. and will show you

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I think you have to look at the bigger picture here,some have felt or viewed something very strange,this can be positive or negative it all depends how you approach it.Chakra offers many answers for those with problems focusing,as for the grays well i am happy exploring different feelings at present its pretty good,as a experiment yes suggestive thought can be a influencing factor maybe not now maybe later ,sociological games are played all the time it is up to the individual to access how they feel and what they hope to gain from this,i have no intention to run before i can walk ,take it easy .I believe this form of meditation definitely has helped me brake down some barriers i faced relating to meditation i also believe it can be dangerous in some respects if you do not research it a little,you may have some pretty strange things happening to you,if you do not prepare yourself for such a event you may end up going to the shrink or worse.A chance to explore the corridors of your mind and enlighten yourself will take time,i have searched all my life for feelings such as the ones through meditation with different drugs and i can honestly say i wish i had not bothered with them taking the short cut did not work.If you want something to really freak you out try taking a psychology course.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I guess you will never know until you try it ya think?

AA

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   

intrepid.. now that he answered your question.. and there is no denying the fact that he did...

what will you do... will you join in and try this technique... giving it a serious approach and letting go to all that you know?

btw.. your tagline...

Never attempt to teach a person that refuses to learn.
The first beliefs you should challenge are your own.

do you refuse to learn ?

challenge your own beliefs... try to accept this is real.. even for a short period.. just attempt to debunk this on your own...it takes more than one time.. you actually have to be ready...

Hexed, you are missing my point. I have NEVER said anything about this being a bad thing, I have NEVER said that I don't meditate. I HAVE said, this isn't comms to the grays. Now that he HAS answered, I'll sew that together with the original questions about 8-9 pages back and give you my synopsis. Damn getting that answer was like trying to pull horse teeth.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Just to butt my nose where it doesn't belong..

intrepid has an image of Ghostrider on his computer screen. How do I know this? I accessed the Stream. Yes, that's right. I accessed the Stream. Did I do it by using AA's method? Of course not, as it has proven itself ineffective as weeks of the masses trying has proven, but none the less, I have reached it on my own.

The Stream has told me everything I wanted to know about this method, including the reasoning behind AA's insistance that everyone use it. AA's is a 'Harvester' from an alternate universe. He has been manipulating us into believing this will help us gain communications when all it does is target us for drainage by something similar to pyschic vampires that in turn use the energy to enslave more human minds. It's a vicious cycle that some truly inspired beings have shown me through a series of visions and manifestations of their presence.

So why believe my account over AA's? Have either of us actually presented any evidence that states the validity of one over the other? In your rush to believe that your lives aren't just a cosmic accident caused by clashes in the 11th dimension resulting in a pocket of 3rd dimensional space which we call our universe, you sink your teeth into every half baked claim with little to no evidence, whether it be Aliens or God.

Remember the saying, 'If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.' If sitting on your bum visualizing colors was a viable way to comunicate with aliens, wouldn't someone else have made this breakthrough already? Especially when there are literally hundreds of millions of people that meditate daily. Before believing in your imaginations, put it under the microscope and examine it for what it is.

Since many of you will scratch your head wondering, I will admit that the opening paragraphs were used simply to draw you in and not based in fact. They were used to illustrate the point that stories can be manufactured easily, and it is hard to tell the 'truth' of one fiction from another.

Now I am going to end my involvement in this thread, as no evidence has been given after many weeks. I will not ask you not to believe AA's claims, I will leave that up to yourselves. What I -will- ask of you is to not count out the possibility that none of this proves Alien Communication.

Oh, and I actually DO stand by my claim that intrepid's screen has Ghostrider on it, though I didn't get that info from the Stream.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Hex..

A few post back you feared to become flamed and was rather backholding and since some pages you put on a sort of argonace (IMO) that really makes me worry.

I can guess that you feel great but I do not hope that the blue orb does change the personality of someone that drastical and in a rather bad way on a long time effect. It would not be a good thing to humanity.

I have asked a friend to have a look in here, check the first page and the last 3 and tell me his opinion about this subject. Now I regret that I did.

The last 3 or 4 pages is really not worth anything.

If there were a vote to close a ATS thread at that very moment I would vote yes on this thread.

[edit on 17-11-2006 by g210b]

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
IntepidM
I admire your rezilance.... and good luck on your witch hunt.

AA

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
g210b,
I always welcome your comments even though I never have a clue what you on about man.

AA

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   

the only thing i must ask...

why lash out on me for saying something.. when it was him in the first place that stated (1 and 2 pages back) that he was smoking drugs... and insinuated that we are too...

yet when i simply send that back to him as a normal responce i get lashed at...

I did see the admission of 'smoking drugs' and was tempted to call the member on it since the T&C's are very clear on that point. I did not, however, see where the member insinuated others did... I'll take a look at that.

The reason I mentioned it (hardly lashing out) was because you suggested he should perhaps smoke drugs. That is worse, IMHO, than admitting to drug use.

Also, I thought it was a good point about drugs and meditation...they do not mix well.

I consider the twice used term of 'lashing out' as an indication that you feel that I have an agenda against you. Please do not misinterpret my intent here.

BTW...A simple U2U to me would have sufficed, rather than presenting more drama to this thread.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
By Hank,
Thanks for your valuable contributions to this thread, based on you own threads its clear that you have no clue.

Another one bites the dust...

AA

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by g210b
Hex..

A few post back you feared to become flamed and was rather backholding and since some pages you put on a sort of argonace (IMO) that really makes me worry.

I can guess that you feel great but I do not hope that the blue orb does change the personality of someone that drastical and in a rather bad way on a long time effect. It would not be a good thing to humanity.

I have asked a friend to have a look in here, check the first page and the last 3 and tell me his opinion about this subject. Now I regret that I did.

The last 3 or 4 pages is really not worth anything.

If there were a vote to close a ATS thread at that very moment I would vote yes on this thread.

[edit on 17-11-2006 by g210b]

you know.. ive questioned my own sanity the past few days....

The one thing I did not stress enough when i posted about the blue orb.. is that i NEVER saw any ALIEN..

I STILL HAVE NO proof this has to do with alien contact.. i am assuming that..

i am still on a fence.. i cant choose which side to believe... although.. I can confidently state that seeing the Blue orb yesterday.. was more than likely 100% my imagination... I would have thought differently if I didnt see the screen and the hallway... but now that I have thought about it clearly all day.. The image of the hallway and the screen where completely the same image that was in my head as I read the original post from AA... as i read those words.. I imagined it in my head... then yesterday my mind recalled those memories and played them in my "vision"... thats how i can explain it.. im sure someone has to agree with this...

although.. the things i stand firm about...

1) there is unknowns to me ( i am careful not to use the work unexplainable.. because im sure there is an explanation for it) about things like: these "extra senses"... the flu/like symtoms... and the draw towards this meditation

2) I also stand firm that I believe I am not the only one toying with this method that has experienced some of the same things I have...

3) I also stand firm on the fact that as of this point . I know I am sane... when the day comes that I claim to know everything about the universe... someone should lock me up

maybe we should close this this thread... keep it open through next week.. and see what happens.. after that we should vote to close it.. then move on...

if any of this happens to be true... its going to happen no matter if we are aware of it or not... I dont want to have any thought in my mind that I could be crazy.. and thinking / stating/ talking about some of the things over the past few weeks.. makes me feel uneasy..

This meditation has 100% changed the way I look at my own life.. I will continue to do this, as I still have only done it like a total of 4-5 times...

So please.. anyone want to chime in...

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join