It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive of Alien Comms

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
I specifically came on to report a very strange dream I had last night.
I was standing outside and saw a pterodactyl (!) flying over a thicket ...............................

my interpretation of this dream is that you are being told you are being held in a parking bay or temporary zone by a dragon or reptilian. (All people are held in the earth school by them) The reptilian is a phase of nature or a suit put on by a woman and when she reveals her true form and takes you into her abode where there is another woman you are ushered outside again by a man.

You were told that religion would change and this was referring to your idea of snapping proof with your camera. If you were able to get proof then religion as we know it would vanish from the earth. It's a warning to let you know why proof is not available. It doesn't mean the papacy is in any danger or anything.

It's hard to understand how a woman can be a reptilian also but look at it this way. You are a soul in a human form. You had to take on a human form to come here. Other beings take on a reptilian form to come here and their job is to hold the humans souls on earth, and make sure they learn all the hard lessons of life so they don't have to ever come back here.

God said he gave the keys to the gates of hell to the serpent. So he has made them the jailers that hold souls at a lower level. You're being told you're being held outside of reality in a parking or temporary zone by a reptilian, and if you're allowed in to reality you will be forced out again by the authority.

To summarize: You are allowed to gather photographic proof and then you're told that the papacy will end. This is to warn you that the proof you have gathered spells the end of religions as we know them.

Then you're taken in to the reality where you can discover what the real religion is but before the women can tell you a man forces you out again into the temporary zone which is actually the 3-d world of sleeping humanity.

Yes I know no one understands a word of that.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Ok, i want to try this, but i can't imagine the colors in my head. Maybe i should get high or something?

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Probed, thanks a lot for the interpretation. You got a lot more out of that dream than I did. It was very, very strange and came out of absolutely nowhere. Thanks a lot! That was a great interpret!

To Myrtales Instinct, wow. Keep at it! This is a completely harmless, natural ability. I have not had auditory experiences, but many, many people have. You just need to accept that and roll with it. You are safe and cared for. Meditation is clearly going to open up a lot of stuff in you. You were drawn to it for a reason - keep going!

To partykid, don't do drugs. Get a haircut and stay in school. KIDDING! Actually, this technique is just like meditating. Sit comfortably (but not to fall asleep), relax, and start by closing your eyes and taking a few deep breaths to relax more. Take long, slow deep breaths through your nose - breathe into your stomach instead of up in your chest. In other words, let your stomach expand as you breath. This is a breathing technique as old as time.

Take three or four long deep breaths through your nose, then exhale slowly out your mouth. Don't force it, then relax and breathe normally through your nose. This will calm your thoughts and you'll be able to imagine the + (plus sign) over your head. If you're not calm enough, or you're distracted, take more breaths, or just sit and focus on your breath this time around and keep at it until you can go further. Try to imagine the color red, then imagine the front/right quadrant of the plus sign over your head as being red, while picturing the color red in your mind's eye (which would be about the middle of your forehead). But don't try to use your eyes, imagine the color. The procedure is outlined on page 1 of this thread.

Ok, everyone else, so I am dutifully reporting on my experiences since my first attempt at asking for the blue ball with the smaller white ball inside. I got home from work last night and went straight to sit and try this. Mind you, I had a strong cup of tea, then drove through traffic, then had all sorts of distractions before sitting down. All of that is NOT conducive to meditating. If it's possible to sit agitated and p*ssed off, I tried it.

I sat for about 30 min. When I got a sense that I was relaxed (as much as I could be) I asked for assistance in connecting, and asked for the blue ball with the white light. I was waiting patiently, but didn't sense anything. I asked again, and nothing. So I went on with the colors for about 20 min. or so.

Later last night I sat again. I was able to get a little more relaxed. I have to say there was some undue trepidation while driving home last night about what I might experience, because I have definitely had some unusual experiences that have somewhat confirmed something is going on.

After about 30 - 40 min. (probably about 20 min. in) I asked for assistance with the blue ball and smaller white ball. Nothing notable occurred. I was waiting. Anticipating. But nothing. That's ok. This is a natural process, and it takes time. If it were a switch to sit down and flip on it would have been done countless times before. I totally accept that.

So I go to sleep. This morning when I wake up, I note that I had a typical run of dreams - but separate and distinct from those dreams I had something very unusual happen. I was seeing bright blue or white glowing symbols against a black background. The symbols were very large and were very clear. I believe I saw several symbols, and they were just shown to me. They were so large and clear that they must have been close to my mind's eye. They could have been as big as a truck, but they were undeniable. I've not had this occur before.

The symbols were sort of swirling circles with a tail that went down into another swirling pattern/design. They weren't unlike crop circles, but it was very clear.

I was expecting this or something like it, to happen during the meditation, but nothing really happened. The fact that this happened only encourages me to continue doing this. I cannot say what that was - a dream, or something impressed upon me from outside of myself - but I'm intrigued and still going.

I sat again this morning for about 30 min. again. I was much more relaxed. After about 20 min. in, when I got down to the yellow quadrant, I actually saw the colors spinning like a pinwheel. Someone else said they saw a sprinkler, and I would say it wasn't totally unlike that.

If communication is happening, it is happening subtly. I don't know if it happens in a manner that someone is able to handle (i.e., slowly), or if it's just different for everyone, but I believe something different is happening...

I will say that this morning, toward the latter half of this meditation, after the yellow was pinwheeling, I was able to just sit, open. I was very relaxed, and aware on a higher, subtler level, and was just receptive. I plan to get there again and see what comes through...

So I'm still at it. Wanted to share.

[edit on 17-11-2006 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 07:16 AM
link   
The grays communicate with me all the time. They are higher sentients than humans, that's why humans find it difficult communicating with them. It's like communicating with a chimpanzee for us.

edit: Probed you hit a point that I missed the first time I was scrolling down this thread. But I'm a bit uncertain where you get your information or if you have any sources outside yourself?

[edit on 17-11-2006 by laiguana]

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I am as firm in my resolve today as the day I started this thread, everyone who attempts this exercise will have proof positive of alein comms. Contact will happen in ways that will completely marvel and delight you, but you must keep at it. Your Vibrational Level needs to match the grays stream, this is the only obstical and practice makes perfection.

Don't let the skeptics and debunkers keep you from achieving what I have offered even they can't deny what allot of you are experiencing. They live and think in the 3rd demension that they are trapped in.... simple refusing to accept truth about the reallity they create around themselves.

Forge ahead with this excersice and don't dismiss anything you can't explain for the journey is only beginning.

AA

JSR

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   
hey AA,

wow! i must say, i never believed you at all. however, i gota give you a
for hanging in there in the face of all the critisism.

you have a conviction to be envied.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
oh my god... actually.. forget god...

i have experiences ... i reached the stream.... (well kinda)

but I DID.. and i REPEAT I DID see the BLUE ORB... I DID SEE THE BLUE ORB

COMFIRMATION... stay tuned.. i need to type out a bigger post...

-aa - you increadable...

on the deck....

prote....

this is increadable.. the feelings i have... oh my god..

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct
Ok. The first time I did it, not much happened. I did get a sensation that my
left ear was getting tickled. So I stopped, pushed pushed my hair back behind
my ear, restarted and it happened again.. I sort of chalked this up to possibly
the angel hairs that grow on one's hairline.

For two days after that last one, I was so tired... I can't even explain how
tired so I took a break. One other experince I feel sane enough to explain is
my colors start to turn into a vapor or plasma and they start rotating on their
own.... and they move like a taffy machine.

My biggest question is about a persons vl. I took this not to be something that
I would actually feel. I don't know what I expected but certainly not a physical
manifestation of the term. So what is up with that? The location where it
happened - are others feeling it there too? And to the extreme I described it?

ok.. Myrtales.... a few comments...

i too feel the same sensation in my left ear when doing this meditation...

you described the colors transformation better than I did.. it does turn into a vapor or plasma... and its rotating on their own... and i cant stop it.. but i can "play" with it...

about your VL.. from what I understand this is a "awareness" level you reach. You are used to living in a 3 dimensional world. Your mind can only understand what you have been taught. What you must do is raise your VL to another plain within your subconcious mind. You do this by trying this meditation. It opens a pathway to accelerate your VL to reach the right level. Your VL will increase on its own. With day to day activity. Even without meditation. In fact, for some people it has always been raised. Most of those people are in mental institutions i would think.. again this is purely speculation...

keep trying.. you are going to have experiences like others have posted...

i didnt believe any of this when i started.. now im a 100% believer...

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
I sat for about 30 min. When I got a sense that I was relaxed (as much as I could be) I asked for assistance in connecting, and asked for the blue ball with the white light. I was waiting patiently, but didn't sense anything. I asked again, and nothing. So I went on with the colors for about 20 min. or so.

Later last night I sat again. I was able to get a little more relaxed. I have to say there was some undue trepidation while driving home last night about what I might experience, because I have definitely had some unusual experiences that have somewhat confirmed something is going on.

After about 30 - 40 min. (probably about 20 min. in) I asked for assistance with the blue ball and smaller white ball. Nothing notable occurred. I was waiting. Anticipating. But nothing. That's ok. This is a natural process, and it takes time. If it were a switch to sit down and flip on it would have been done countless times before. I totally accept that.

So I go to sleep. This morning when I wake up, I note that I had a typical run of dreams - but separate and distinct from those dreams I had something very unusual happen. I was seeing bright blue or white glowing symbols against a black background. The symbols were very large and were very clear. I believe I saw several symbols, and they were just shown to me. They were so large and clear that they must have been close to my mind's eye. They could have been as big as a truck, but they were undeniable. I've not had this occur before.

ok... so this is interesting.. i am posting a reply to yours as well before I explain my experience from last night....

what alarms me.. is we both experienced something the same day.. and possibly the same time...

what time of day EST did you do your meditations.....

-hex

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
ok... so here it goes.... I hate to be the one who brings this out in the open.. but maybe im supposed to... maybe this is supposed to happen... weird feelings...

ok....

I have really really bad back issues. I have Scoliosis. Its a spine disease. I was in a car accident a few years ago and it causes a lot of pain. I go to phyiscal therapy every 3 weeks. I get a massage and its the only thing that keeps the pain away or subdue. Yesterday I took off work as usual from work early and headed to the appointment.

I have NEVER ever had this happen before.. ive been seeing the same person for over a year now...

I go in and disrobe... i lay on the table and she comes in... she says: you smell good... i laugh and then we catch up for a second and then i started to relax and she starts to work on my back... im lying face down on the table with my head in that donut head rest. I slowed my breathing down on purpose this time. using what i had learned in this meditation exercise... however i have never tried to meditate while getting a massage. normally she has some sort of music playing that helps you relax...

about 10 minutes into the massage she said: you are super relaxed today.. not like usual... she then said that she was able to get deeper into my muscles because I was not fighting the tension.. i was completely relaxed.. and i never have been able to do that..

its been 3 days since my last meditation...

about another 10 minutes or so later.. i figured i would try to meditate. I was feeling more relaxed than usual and couldnt resist.

I closed my eyes and started to visualize RED... the moment i did this... my left ear tingled... and bam... the spiral colors started happening... this time.. i just relaxed and watched...

i dont know how long it was.. but after a little bit.. my eyes hurt... wait a second.. how could my eyes hurt.. they where shut.. then I realised what was going on.. i was startled at first.. above my head (all of this mind you.. is in my "minds eye".... ) is a bright ambient light... i kept trying to look up.. but it moved further behind me.. it was like it was toying with me... the light came back above my head several several times... everytime i tried to look at it.. it went further behind me where i couldnt look... then i just relaxed again.... the blue orb came back above my head again... this time it came down into my view... holy crap.. a white center... i tried to stare at it... and it flew away again... again it went behind me.. it came back another time.. this time flew in front of my face.. and side to side as i tried to reach for it.. then it flew above my head and behind me... i knew at this point it was trying to get me to follow it... thats the only thing i can conclude.. for a few more minutes it kept floating above my head.. but everytime i tried to follow it.. it went to fast....the closest i got to following it was going into a hallway/tunnel.. i flipped over.. as if i was wieghtless and tried to fly with it... a tunnel/hallway... (almost like a wormhole) appeared.. as i came to the end... i saw a screen.. the screen was playing static... just white noise... the screen moved to the right of me.. i turned around to find the orb that brought me there... it had dissapeared... then i turned back around.. nothing was there.. i was standing alone.. in pitch blackness.. with a blue glow above my head... as if to light my steps... but i looked up.. and NOTHING.. couldnt find the blue orb.. at all.. but still this blue light was over my head.. like a HALO... thats when i opened my eyes and was coming too... the massage lasted another 5 minutes or so
and it was over..
i had played with that orb for what felt like only 5 minutes.. but it had been 45-50 minutes...

please .. someone shed some LIGHT on this... AA... what is going on... why couldnt i follow the orb... i didnt even ask for it.. it just appeared...

--- continued...

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Hello? I will repeat myself - I can't imagine "colors above my head", i must have been smoking different stuff from you.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
some part of me says to go with my intuition on this one... just keep going deeper...

another part of me says its possible that I pre-placed these thoughts in my head.. and could have imagined the whole thing..

what alarms me is...

i am not the only one who is having this happen.. and for some reason.. i have a connection with these people...

and also.. most importantly... i was a skeptic before i started this...

------ the coming days will tell the truth... i think AA is right.. this is some powerful stuff... i dont know about aliens... but this is what i can tell everyone

for a second.. forget what you know... forget aliens as you know them....

think for just 1 second.. what if these aliens are not the "GREYS" we know... not the ones who do obductions... but the GRAYs that have kept there eye on our planet for so long.... they work for what some of you would call GOD... the creator...

jesus... that doenst make any sense... at least not to part of me.. the other part tells me its the truth...

this is all too much for me to handle in such a short period of time..

one more thing i might add.... i forgot to mention it in the story about yesterdays events..... it as only for a mere second.. but very freaky....

while i was standing there in the darkness after the orb left me.. i kept trying to bring it back.. i asked for the ELDEST.. i asked for the blue orb.. i asked for AA.. i asked for help... nothing happened.. but right before i awoke myself.. I asked 1 more thing... which let me say this.. i think this part was comletely pre planted.. there is NO way it could be real.. it it was.. it would be too akward..

i asked to see a fly by of new york city... from the 1920s.....

I KNOW this vision only lasted a second.. like it was a still picture that was flashed before my eyes.. but yet.. I can replay a full movie in my head... when i remember it....

i was in the air.. flying from the clouds... i flew down over the water (several hundreds of feet up) I could see the statue of liberty.. it looked brand new.. the city had stem coming from buildings.. very small city.. it looked JUST LIKE CGI out of the movie KING KONG from last year... very very detailed... i can replay the video in my head of this FLASH of a memory.. but the memory was seriously only a second long... like a FLASH....

however.. im dismissing this like i said.. i implanted this in my mind somehow... i cant believe that i was shown this by some higher power... i just cant.. its all my imagination im sure...

-hex

AA any comments

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
How can you imagine that your brain is divided into colorful segments? I mean i tried it 4 times, but i dont seethose colors, im just imagining them. I don't get this.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Hello? I will repeat myself - I can't imagine "colors above my head", i must have been smoking different stuff from you.

Smoking pot or drugs will inhibit your ability to reach hire vibration levels, as stated somewhere near the beginning of this thread DO NOT attempt this exercise on drugs period.

Try it again after a week of not doing drugs.

please .. someone shed some LIGHT on this... AA... what is going on... why couldnt i follow the orb... i didnt even ask for it.. it just appeared...

The orb is playing with you and getting to know you, its scanning your intents…. Its kind of like an ambassador to the grays. The screen you witnessed is the informational viewer that will help instruct on you things you could not possible know about.

Stay calm, stay focused and most of all have fun. Ask for a formal introduction to your eldest, and it will come. Everyone’s experience is different, no two are identical. Look for the symbol under the left eye of your eldest this is for identification purposes.

i had played with that orb for what felt like only 5 minutes.. but it had been 45-50 minutes...

As you are in the stream your mind races of ahead of liner time, your very consciousness is shifted into a single singularity and time does not exists. When you return from the stream your sense of time is all cockamamie, this is common. Cant do anything about it so don’t try just relax and enjoy.

i was in the air.. flying from the clouds... i flew down over the water (several hundreds of feet up) I could see the statue of liberty.. it looked brand new.. the city had stem coming from buildings.. very small city.. it looked JUST LIKE CGI out of the movie KING KONG from last year... very very detailed... i can replay the video in my head of this FLASH of a memory.. but the memory was seriously only a second long... like a FLASH....

however.. im dismissing this like i said.. i implanted this in my mind somehow... i cant believe that i was shown this by some higher power... i just cant.. its all my imagination im sure...

Your consciousness was brought to this point, you jumped time lines and where brought into the timeline you wanted to see. Next time change the operating perameters of the experience, ask to taste a slice of Pizza from 1920 Little Italy. Ask to see the inside of the New York City of Metropolitan Art, look at the detail of the paintings then go and look them up online…. But be prepared to be BLONW AWAY but what you uncover.

You see this is information that you are privilege to see….

This experience was as real as you are….

Welcome to your next shift in dimensional reality…. Welcome to the grays informational stream.

How can you imagine that your brain is divided into colorful segments? I mean i tried it 4 times, but i dont seethose colors, im just imagining them. I don't get this.

Take it slow, try it on one color first until you have nailed it cold then move onto the next. Breath slow and don’t smoke drugs.

AA

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Take it slow, try it on one color first until you have nailed it cold then move onto the next. Breath slow and don’t smoke drugs.

Kidding about the drugs. Anyway - i must imagine my brain divided into 4 colorful segments and then i must imagine colors step by step and see it in front of my eyes or on mu brain? Sorry, i have never manipulated with my brain. How it works?

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda

Next time change the operating perameters of the experience, ask to taste a slice of Pizza from 1920 Little Italy. Ask to see the inside of the New York City of Metropolitan Art, look at the detail of the paintings then go and look them up online…. But be prepared to be BLONW AWAY but what you uncover.

You see this is information that you are privilege to see….

This experience was as real as you are….

Welcome to your next shift in dimensional reality…. Welcome to the grays informational stream.

AA

OK AA, ask them to show you what cartoon character is on top of my computer screen at home. It's been there for over a year and I won't move it. The grays "informational stream" should be able to do that easier than showing the whole of the NYCMA. I await to be "blown away".

Edit: Fixed BB code. This is getting to be a habit.

[edit on 17-11-2006 by intrepid]

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
oh ya one more thing "intrepid" is a prime shining example of someone who is stuck in his own 3rd demensional reality....

Just put him on ingore and move along.... he is another that just simple does not get it.

AA

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   

oh ya one more thing "intrepid" is a prime shining example of someone who is stuck in his own 3rd demensional reality....

Just put him on ingore and move along.... he is another that just simple does not get it.

AA

I take that as a no then. Your "theory" is falling by the wayside. You are proving NOTHING. Like I said so many pages ago, this is nothing more than self hypnosis.

Oh, I get it, alright. "Just put him on ingore and move along...", this is sounding an aweful lot like a preacher leading his flock. BTW, you can't put me on "ignore".

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Finally you are moving along.... praise Jesus my flock is being saved from the evil know as "intrepid"...

LOL

AA

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Finally you are moving along.... praise Jesus my flock is being saved from the evil know as "intrepid"...

LOL

AA

Oh, I'm not going anywhere. I basically said that if the grays could show someone the inside of an art center, you should be able to get the answer as to what is on my computer. Tell them not to come at night though, I hate being woke up.

I'll bring up my OLD question now that you are answering me, ask the grays, "Do you want humans to contact you"?

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join