It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hydrogen Bombs Brought Down The WTC's Hypothesis

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Insolubrious
Note no blinding flash, just huge pyroclastic flows

So it is conceivable then that a nuke in the basement would produce no flash outside the building. In other words when nukes are muffled by matter they lose their distinctive appearances.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
That is a fair assumption to make that the nuclear blast signature would be hidden well by the building. Detonated inside a building would be like exploding "underground".

Ed Ward has a web site of WTC which shows craters.

I still contend that fusion device did the demolition.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourForever

Originally posted by Insolubrious
Note no blinding flash, just huge pyroclastic flows

So it is conceivable then that a nuke in the basement would produce no flash outside the building. In other words when nukes are muffled by matter they lose their distinctive appearances.

Precisely. One needs only to observe a low yield underground nuke test to realise this (there are plenty of on google video).

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by fmcanarney
That is a fair assumption to make that the nuclear blast signature would be hidden well by the building. Detonated inside a building would be like exploding "underground".

Ed Ward has a web site of WTC which shows craters.

I still contend that fusion device did the demolition.

If mini nukes were used then they were certainly augmented with other types of smaller charges and incediary like thermite and TNT/RDX. Don't forget there were literally thousands of tiny flashes all over those towers before and during collapse which my best guess would lead me to think that there would have to be a hell of a lot of charges planted all over the towers (but i do wonder if it could be some other type of volatile chemical or weapon). Along with molten iron like substance pouring from the south tower moments before collapse we can be pretty certain a type of incediary was used capable of heating up and melting steel. It's just how the devistation was so complete, lack of office equipment and powdering of concrete, even vaporised steel found in the dust cloud which suggests something far more sinister than just RDX and thermite.

Oh and let's not forget what uranium based weapons maybe capable of. I would encourage more research into the capabilities of uranium based weapons and its use on the twin towers too as I think it's also possible weaponised uranium (depleted or enriched) delivered via the plane/missile ignited and was eating away at the upper floors and supports, generally caused the steel to burn and melt too. Remember those fire lasted months at ground zero, thermite won't do this. And remember those fires at the Pentagon? Stubborn weren't they.

Btw check this video (if it ever disappears msg me i have a copy)

IRAN NUCLEAR URANIUM

Google Video Link

I would really like this video translated!

[edit on 23-10-2008 by Insolubrious]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Yes hydrogen thermonuclear device explains a lot of inconsistencies in the OS.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I was going to reupload some of my pictures and remembered this one and thought I would throw it in to the discussion...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2325c4d7ed86.jpg[/atsimg]
How can anyone aaccept that this is a picture of a fire related collapse?

[edit on 11-4-2009 by twitchy]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
that is thermonuclear hydrogen bombs of the forth generation.
or even of the fifth generaation due to they are of a size now that will level a building and only the building.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

Because the H-bomb in that photo was detonated underground. WTC is collapsing down. Comparison failed.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

I dont think it's thats simple , Regardless , What they told us is not what happened, something else did and thats all that matters.. the truth needs to be known..

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
Because the H-bomb in that photo was detonated underground. WTC is collapsing down. Comparison failed.

You blind? Both pictures show the same pattern of debris ejection.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
It's also important to remember the elevated levels of Tritium found in the debris, 55 times the normal level, and this level was measured after the stuff had been sprayed with water and rained on for literally months. We were told the elevated levels can be attributed to exit signs and watches, but the exit signs were removed in the 80's and the watches aren't all that common anymore, when that explination failed, we were then told it was because of the gun sights of law enforcement officers there. That was pretty flimsy considering 55 times the normal level, so then they tried to explain it as being related to the Depleted Uranium counter weights in the aircraft, which as far as I know doesn't work out too well because depleted uranium isn't tritium and while I'm not certain, I don't think the planes in question had the DU counterweights to begin with.
Either way, 55 times the normal level after being rained on and sprayed down for a month is anamolous, and even more interesting considering the loss of radio and CB signals the moment before each collapse and the seismic data from Pallisades. If I remember right, the picture I posted previously is from a hydrogen bomb with a nuclear yeild comparable to the SADM, or special atomic demolition munitions, but I'm posting from memory here.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

While Port Authority had removed Tritium signs there were other sources
in the aircraft whichy struck the building

There were Tritium exit lights and floor path markers in each aircraft .

Smaller sources such as Tritium watches and gunsights

Several tritium radioluminescent (RL) devices were investigated as possible sources of the traces of tritium at ground zero. Tritium is used in self-luminescent emergency EXIT signs. No such signs were present inside the WTC buildings. However, it was determined that Boeing 767-222 aircraft operated by the United Airlines that hit WTC Tower 2 as well as Boeing 767-223ER operated by the American Airlines, that hit WTC Tower 1, had a combined 34.3 Ci of tritium at the time of impact. Other possible sources of tritium include dials and lights of fire and emergency equipment, sights and scopes in weaponry, as well as time devices equipped with tritium dials. It was determined that emergency equipment was not a likely source. However, WTC hosted several law-enforcement agencies such as ATF, CIA, US Secret Service and US Customs. The ATF office had two weapon vaults in WTC Building 6. Also 63 Police Officers, possibly carrying handguns with tritium sights, died in the attack. The weaponry containing tritium was therefore a likely and significant source of tritium. It is possible that some of the 2830 victims carried tritium watches, however this source appears to be less significant that the other two.

Somehow you missed this ....

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

34.3 Ci of tritium is equivalent to the radiation of about 34 grams of radium 226.

So, look at the ballpark we're dealing with here. Grams of a radioactive substance (tritium), responsible for residual radiation across acres of debris many feet deep, after so much water had already been applied? If someone looked at these numbers more carefully, instead of just sloppily posting any number as a rebuttal, one would find there is no explanation here.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Description/Abstract Traces of tritiated water (HTO) were determined at World Trade Center (WTC) ground zero after the 9/11/01 terrorist attack. A method of ultralow-background liquid scintillation counting was used after distilling HTO from the samples. A water sample from the WTC sewer, collected on 9/13/01, contained 0.174[plus_minus]0.074 (2[sigma]) nCi/L of HTO. A split water sample, collected on 9/21/01 from the basement of WTC Building 6, contained 3.53[plus_minus]0.17 and 2.83[plus_minus]0.15 nCi/L, respectively

Ultra sensative background counter- not talking about huge concentration
In fact had to distill water to concentrate the Tritium so could be measured

nCi - nano curie per liter - talking about part per billion

Highest concentration was at WTC 6 where ATF had an arsenal
Want to guess how many weapons held Tritium sights?

Also Tritium emits low energy Beta radiation (25 Kev) not alpha radiation
like Radium

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
Ultra sensative background counter- not talking about huge concentration
In fact had to distill water to concentrate the Tritium so could be measured

I wouldn't expect a huge concentration after dilution in some billions of gallons of water -- would you??

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by fmcanarney
that is thermonuclear hydrogen bombs of the forth generation.
or even of the fifth generaation due to they are of a size now that will level a building and only the building.

Translation:

This particular individual is now using the "Appeal to Magic" Fallacy.

Anything works when one appeals to magic, doesn't it?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Joey Canoli

Is there something magical or mystical about Special Atomic Demolitions Munitions?

There's three major, or magical if you prefer facetiousness, events which none of the official calculations have accounted for, the energy required for the micronization of that concrete, the lateral ejection of the material, and the heat required to produce molten steel found a month later in the debris.
The only magic I've seen is the ridiculous contentions of jet fuel, most of which having burned up on impact in the initial explosions, being able to cause these three unexplained energetic events. In order to account for these, we have to apply some reasonable hypothesis, and hydrogen bombs certainly would fit the bill.
Excuse us while we speculate... it is why we're here, isn't it, Joey Canoli?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Do not forget the SADM is over 40 years old. No-one knows what the modern incarnation of this device is like. If it was public information, you would not be here arguing about it.

Only a nuclear device could of micronized the concrete and left inextinguishable heat in the rubble. They cut down the core columns with the help of nanothermate.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by YourForever

I'm still up in the air on the nanothermate thing, I just don't know enough about the technology involved, but I did kick around some interesting stuff about Turner Construction having been working on various areas of the WTC, interestingly including the steel support structure of the towers before 9-11. I would have passed it off until I read somewhere that they also contracted for the Navy Seals in building some kind of Demolitions Research facility or something to that effect. I'll see if I can dig it up at some point here, I'm posting from memory so sorry I can't be more specific.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

Is there something magical or mystical about Special Atomic Demolitions Munitions?

The smallest nuclear wepaon ever fielded - W54 for "Davy Crockett"
recoiless launcher was 10 ton nominal yield (.01 kt). It would emit
lethal gamma radiation for radius of over 350 meters. No radiation
was detected at WTC site. Another thing was that there were 20 survivors
INSIDE the buildings! None of them showed signs of radiation illness

Some much for your insane little conspiracy fantasy....

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join