Originally posted by pteridine
Both will block a flash handily? If concrete was vaporized and steel was melted, the overpressure may be a bit higher than drywall can handle. Of
course you did this calculation or found a reference to such drywall
Ofcourse drywall would block photons - it is opaque, that was your question, 'where are the photons?' you did not ask about overpressure.
You are not looking for truth - your agenda is to debunk, that much you have made clear. Who are you working for, who sent you?
Besides. I do not represent the hypothesis, I simply see it as the most likely conclusion. You do not gain any ground here comparing pure fusion
nuclear weapons with conventional fission-fusion hydrogen bombs. Even on a theoretical standpoint, it is obvious the two would have different
effects. Not all nukes are the same and you appear quite silly with this line of thinking. You may have some "technical training" loosely on the
subject but you have no CLUE what is developed in private. The issue of overpressure blowing apart the WTC is moot considering the devices in
question were mini, or nano, in yield. Limited, outdated information regarding nuclear demolitions has been released to the public. This alone shows
the government has been developing nuclear devices to demolish buildings
Now that others are here I will dig up a summary of the previous research for discussion.
9/11 Facts which support this hypothesis:
1. Because any object that is dropped will take the path of least resistance. Thousands of tons of construction steel, bolted and welded together
forming a super strong structure that could stand by itself, is not the path of least resistance. When an object collides with another more solid
object, or of similar strength, it will tilt and fall to one side (just as WTC 2 started to do until 'something' took out the floors below the
2. Neutron radiation superheats water molecules in concrete causing a phreatic reaction. The concete literally explodes from within into tiny
particles. This is the only plausible method of concrete micronization. Kinetic collapse could not consistantly powder the concrete to these
35% was < 75 microns
46% was 75-300 microns
19% was > 300 microns
of the sub 300 micron cluster
35% 3 microns
20% 0.3 microns
5% 100 microns
5% 0.1 microns
3. The dust clouds expanded to five times the volume of the towers indicating extreme levels of heat. The 110 story towers dissapeared, only 7 floors
were left as rubble.
"You have two 110 story office buildings.
You don't find a desk.
You don't find a chair.
You don't find a telephone, a computer.
The biggest piece of a telephone I found was half of a keypad,
and it was about this big:
(makes a shape with his hand about 4 inches in diameter)
The building collapsed to dust."
Since the mass of the building cannot be accounted for, this gives sufficient reason to doubt gravity collapse or conventional demolition. The towers
4. Firefighters report molten steel like a "river" under the rubble, it is white hot and does not extinguish after months of water spraying
(billions of gallons). Temperatures recorded to thousands of celcius. Maximum temperature of a hydrocarbon fire is 1517ºF. Steel melts at 2750ºF.
5. Nitric oxide is formed when air reaches temperatures above 2900°F. Nitric oxide brown clouds at ground zero:
6. Lethal radiation from pure fusion bombs is vastly more limited than in a conventional nuke. Fusion radiation is short lived, approx 7-12 hours, can
only be detected by $40,000 instruments, and is contained by the continuous spraying of water.
7. Tritium levels at ground zero 55 times over normal but not elsewhere in New York. Tritum exit signs were removed from the WTC following a fire
safety overhaul in the 90s.
8. DOD put 15 million dollars into a pure fusion mini-nuke program which closed just over ten years ago. In the "classified world", when a program
suddenly ends it is often a cover for going "black".
9. Several hundred rescue workers developed rare radiation-related cancers, not the types of cancers associated with asbestos inhalation but
10. Superheated steels ablating (vaporizing continuously as they fall) as seen in video clips of the towers collapsing. This requires uniform
temperatures roughly twice that of thermate.
11. 22 ton outer wall steel sections ejected 200 meters into the winter garden. 330 ton section of outer wall columns ripping off side of tower.
Neither kinetic collapse nor cutting charges can provide the energy required.
12. Molten ponds of steel at the bottom of elevator shafts (WTC1, WTC2, WTC7).
13. The spire behavior (stands for 20-30 seconds, evaporates, goes down, steel dust remains).
14. Sharp spikes in seismograph readings (Richter 2.1 and 2.3) occurred at the beginning of collapse for both towers. Short duration and high power
indicate explosive event. The patterns in the graphs mimic nuclear tests.
15. A hydraulic steel press weighing 50 tons disappeared from a basement floor of Twin Towers and was never recovered from debris.
16. Wide area electrical outage, repairs took over 3 months. Fusion devices cause EM pulse with Compton Effect.
17. No survivors found, except some firefighters in one corner pocket in the rubble who looked up to see blue sky above them instead of being crushed
by collapsing debris.
18. 14 rescue dogs and some rescue workers died far too soon afterward to be attributed to asbestos or dust toxins (respiratory problems due to alpha
particles created by fusion that are far more toxic).
19. Record concentrations of near-atomic size metal particles found in dust studies due to ablated steel. Only possible with fusion.
20. Decontamination procedure used at Ground Zero (hi-pressure water spraying) for all steel removed from site. Water spraying contains fusion
21. No intact bodies, furniture or computers found in the rubble, but intact sheets of paper covered the streets with fine dust. Items with
significant mass absorbed fusion energy and were vaporized while paper did not. Paper and Powder theory.
22. Dr. Charles Hirsch, the chief medical examiner, said many bodies had been "vaporized" and were beyond identification.
23. 200 000 gallon sprinkler watertanks on the roofs of WTC1 and WTC2, but no water in the ruins. Heat of fusion devices vaporized large reservoirs of
24. Reports of cars exploding around the WTC and many burned out wrecks could be seen that had not been hit by debris. Fusion energy blast and EM
pulse caused electrical components in cars to explode and burn vehicles far from WTC site.
25. EM pulse was recorded by broadcast cameras with high quality electronic circuitry. This occurred at the same time as the seismic peaks recorded by
Lamont Doherty during the beginning of the collapse. This is due to the Compton Effect and resulted in a large area power outage at the WTC.
26. 8 ton WTC I-Beam - originally straight now perfectly curved - shaped by heat without stress cracks.
27. The half-lives of most radioactive isotopes don't extend the 4+ years it took before people started taking samples, not to mention the billions
of gallons of water which is dilution. Neither was any of the steel ever tested for evidence of abnormal levels of isotopes or evidence of neutron
28. The WTC "meteorite", a fusion of steel, concrete and other materials into one element only possible under extreme heat.
An example of the same
phenomena at Hiroshima, image: i37.tinypic.com...