It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

some proof! Reptilian photo

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
This is Donal Rumselds original picture. Now..if you zoom in to it you can see that something is off with that eye. Do you see it? His pupil is triangular shaped. You can find the original image here and zoom in yourself if you think I'm joking. I'm sure this will be amongst the top threads here at ATS seeing that it is hard to debunk this.

www.dod.state.ga.us...

Ok, so you got that right? Now what I did was I cropped it myself in Photoshop and I lightened his eyes, and I darkened his pupil. Also Stargods did some work as well. But check this out. Is this proof? Yes it is.. at least that's what I think.

*my image*

stargods image*

here are my own results...

the next images are not doctored in any way. I did not make that reptilian pupil. All i did was use the dodge tool to lighten his eye next to the pupil and I used the burn tool to darken his pupil. Which makes it POP. So you can see it is a partial shapeshifted eye.

And so you see? I told you guys reptilians existed. There is not excuse as to what the heck is going on with Rumsfelds eyes.. Lets see what our skeptics have to say?

[edit on 27-9-2006 by RavenWindfree]

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Great find! Except I'd like to make the honour for the first denial excuse:

contact lenses

I know, I don't believe my claim here if they were contact lenses. Anxious to see where this goes.

[edit on 27-9-2006 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
Great find! Except I'd like to make the honour for the first denial excuse:

contact lenses

lol, of course I thought about that too. But first off, this is a government photo. This is not a doctored photo! It is professional, surely Rumseld wouldn't be wearing contacts in this image. And. he is wearing glasses. People don't wear contacts while wearing glasses.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I can see this could be hard to debunk, I really don't know. But I do know finding these hard case evidenses, which include the anomalies by the sun, have no legitimate explanation. Good luck

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Good find, but he's right eye is a bit dark so it's kind of hard to tell, even thou you did photoshop on it, hmm.. gives me some doubts, but i leave the doors open and i have no doubt that Reptilians exist and are moslty concentrated in the U.S government

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by your_evidence
Reptilians exist and are moslty concentrated in the U.S government

Why would that be when the majority of the "bloodline" runs from Europe? I'd say most of the European leadership would be more likely to be "reptilian" than that of America.

[edit on 27-9-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

[edit on 27-9-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Good find, Haha i wonder what would Rumsfeld reply if you went up to him with those photos and asked him, do you work for geico?

Lol sry for corney joke

But I wonder what his reaction might be if he's accused of beign a different species. People make slips of the tounge and im sure "reptillians" do too, that may be one way of finding out.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Congrats! You found a smoking gun that proves without a doubt...that optical anomalies happen. Ok, seriously...I really hate the whole "smoking gun" type of belief because it seems to convey that all other research into this subject has been done or that this is absolute proof of reptilians, which it's not.

As you can see below, by running and edge filter in photoshop it shows the pupil is more round. In fact, as someone who works with photoshop and graphics all day for a living...I can say with expert opinion that the pupil is not triangular at all. Since I edit images to the pixel all the time, I can see the darker pixels at the bottom are not part of the pupil at all. Just a dark green captured by the camera.

Now also consider this. IF the camera light is never wriong, then I submit that the old "red eye" is smoking gun proof of people possesed by the devil. Since red eye IS a known light phenomena with cameras...then so it this.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Wait, wait.. Here's a good one! It's a "Birth Defect!" Shame on me for making the cover up.
My appologies ...

Does Mr Rumsefeld like cats?

[edit on 27-9-2006 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
oh fine fine..nice try on debunking, but still.. he is a reptilian>And the fact that I have seen the hybrids gives me my own proof, but whatever.. >< people always ruin everything. so maybe it's not smoking gun proof but still.. that is a triangular pupil. And just becaue you used that to make it round doesn't mean that it is round.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
this thread should be deleted

posting knowingly false info is still a no-no right ?

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I've heard stories that Rummy likes to cool himself by lying on a cold rock.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I pulled it into photoshop as well and looked it up close. Even though it does appear that the pupil is not round... I think that you really need the original image with higher resolution to make a final determination.

But I'm going to have someone else look at it to get their opinion.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I don't know what to say, I don't want to get banned, but WTF...

Even if there is something weird with his one eye doesn't mean that he's a reptilian!
Do you really think THIS (a damn picture of someones EYES) is the SMOKING GUN?!

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I should post a picture of my daughter's eyes. one is sky blue, the other is dark blue with a brown pie wedge in it. she is many things but reptilian is not one of them.

It should be noted that pictures tend to capture an image that might not always be "real." I've had pictures developed that I took that show people with what appears to be a third arm or some other anomoly but all they ever turn out to be is shading and angles.

rumsfeld is many things, many evil things but he isn't a reptilian and this one picture is not a smoking gun.

when rummy comes over, swallows your dog whole and then sheds his skin, you can claim smoking gun. until then, you'll have to live on the fantasy that sleestaks and other such reptilians are here on earth.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I am sorry that I jumped to the title being "Smoking gun proof" To me it seemed like it. The original photo is there. I told you all to look it up and zoom into it. What you see is what you get. Also, can anyone even find a picture that has this flaw in it?
The guy is not wearing contacts ok.
To me it looks like his pupil is triangular, someone explain to me how a camera can cause your pupil to look reptilian besides the red eye which I already know is because of the camera flash lol.
I'll change the title.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul
I don't know what to say, I don't want to get banned, but WTF...

Even if there is something weird with his one eye doesn't mean that he's a reptilian!
Do you really think THIS (a damn picture of someones EYES) is the SMOKING GUN?!

agree

a low resolution poor quality image, with a pupil that is maybe a little odd looking is not 'the smoking gun'

[edit on 27/9/06 by lbennie]

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

when rummy comes over, swallows your dog whole and then sheds his skin, you can claim smoking gun. until then, you'll have to live on the fantasy that sleestaks and other such reptilians are here on earth.

The swallowing of a dog wouldn't be enough? I mean, come on...Like the old saying goes, some people you will never convince. I don't particularly buy into the whole "reptilian" thing, but there is obviously something wrong with Rumsfelds eye, even in the photoshoped photo it doesn't look "normal".

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
This is officially my favorite thread ever. I haven't laughed this hard in a long long time.

In all seriousness though... You cant be serious.

This is not a smoking gun. This is not a photo of a reptillian. This is total crap.

Do you know why the Conspiracy Theory communitiy is vilified in the mainstream media??
Maybe, just maybe, this has something to do with people posting ridiculous crap like this, with nothing legitimate to back it up.

I think the mods should delete this thread.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by RavenWindfree
I am sorry that I jumped to the title being "Smoking gun proof" To me it seemed like it. The original photo is there. I told you all to look it up and zoom into it. What you see is what you get. Also, can anyone even find a picture that has this flaw in it?
The guy is not wearing contacts ok.
To me it looks like his pupil is triangular, someone explain to me how a camera can cause your pupil to look reptilian besides the red eye which I already know is because of the camera flash lol.
I'll change the title.

you can't even call it evidence, let alone proof !!!

you need to back all the way up to theory !!!!!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join