It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are The Freemasons Recruiting on radio and TV?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
well, I guess I'll keep 'er goin'
I wonder what if any link there is to recent advertising and the current CHIP program innitiate underway in Mass.www.gospelgrace.com... lots of good P.R. I would guess. Why would they need that? Shouldn't the Craft be able to attract through attractiveness alone?

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fifth Horseman
well, I guess I'll keep 'er goin'
I wonder what if any link there is to recent advertising and the current CHIP program innitiate underway in Mass.www.gospelgrace.com... lots of good P.R. I would guess. Why would they need that? Shouldn't the Craft be able to attract through attractiveness alone?

The CHIP program is just another example of civic-mindedness that Freemasons possess. Nothing could be worse for a parent (I have three kids myself) than a missing child. CHIP is a measure of safety to help prevent this from happening and is just something that Masons do because we care about the community.

As far as the PR, there's nothing wrong with letting people know who we are and what we're doing. Some things have been secret too long.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I have no kids(yet) but I definately see your point and agree. However, wouldn't this type of tracking, profiling, better be left to law enforcement? or are the two working in unison on this one.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
and..um..CHIP..verichip..? will these two become one also? Could it become normal to be "chipped" under the CHIP workshops? just asking...

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I have no kids(yet) but I definately see your point and agree. However, wouldn't this type of tracking, profiling, better be left to law enforcement? or are the two working in unison on this one.

Actually the information collected is given to the parents/guardians to do with what they wish. I dont' believe law enforcement is given a copy unless the parents want to. The Masons do NOT retain the information at all (although some of the participants on this board are adamant that we do)

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
The masonic Chips programme works with police. If you kid is kidnapped, the police will have: Dental bite record, fingerprints, and a video tapped interview with the kid. All of which is used to Identify the missing kid, perhaps even years after being kidnapped.

Masonic Chips has nothing to do with the verichip, which is a device that, upon being read by a 'scanner', sends information to the scanner. Could the masonic chips programme start using Verichip technology? Sure, it could. Less people would use it, and it wouldnt' really help recover any kidnapped kids, since you need a verichip scanner with a few feet of the chip in order to get the information.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   

and..um..CHIP..verichip..? will these two become one also? Could it become normal to be "chipped" under the CHIP workshops? just asking...

I seriously doubt it. There's no actual "chip" involved in CHIP, it's all paperwork and photographs. As for "verichip" my very own dog has a chip and they say the satellite can find her within 100 feet. Scary, huh?

Will it happen with humans? Most likely, but not through the Masonic fraternity. I think it'll be voluntary (at least at first) with an opt-out clause. But it'll catch on (especially with children) because, it's basically a good idea. Scary, no doubt, but a good idea.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Appak

I seriously doubt it. There's no actual "chip" involved in CHIP, it's all paperwork and photographs. As for "verichip" my very own dog has a chip and they say the satellite can find her within 100 feet. Scary, huh?
Nygdan what say you now, keep in mind that digital angel has signed a contract with ORBCOMM to be their satellite provider.

[edit on 22-9-2006 by Fifth Horseman]

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Appak, could you tell me at what angle should a compass rest for it to be displayed. is this set in stone?

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Appak, could you tell me at what angle should a compass rest for it to be displayed. is this set in stone?

One slight correction FH. A compass tells directions, compasses draw a circle.

Sorry, just wanted to point that out. As far as the angle of the compasses, there is no set angle. There's really no "official" Masonic emblem except that it's commonly understood that the square & compasses emblem represents Freemasonry. In most areas outside the U.S.A. the "G" is not displayed in the middle either.

-Appak

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
noted,
why the CHIP acronym, for a group who has been, whether rightly or not, accoused to be up to their eyeballs in conspiracy. The same people will almost instantly link this to the Verichip, which by the way would seem to be the natural extension of such a program. Maybe KIDS or SAFE would have been more fitting. I think it may go this way and the Masons good name will be used to ensure the goodness of its cause.

Yep, proof positive that the guy was a Mason.
I guess this guy would argue with you it isn't generally accepted after all. Be careful, he's very good at references

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I assure you "friend" that I have been a Mason for more years than you, "friend" have been alive and what you are saying is horse hockey. Don't make such a Bold Statement. (BS) without backing it up. PROVE that the Masons (a F R A T E R N I T Y) and the Illuminati (which no longer exists and hasn't for MANY years) and the NWO (a concept and not an organized group as any thinking individual realizes) have ANY connection. I want some facts. Put up or shut up. I for one am sick of the crap that Excitable Boys like you post.

Appak....this is just part of your post where you did nothing but spew anger. I'm not going to even comment on anything in that post except to suggest one thing to you: ANGER MANAGEMENT.

If you want to have a discussion or an argument...that is fine. Your method is rude and uncalled for and thus, not going to receive any responses from me. I am going to respond to Nygdan, however, since he conducts himself like a gentleman.

Be back shortly......

Please demonstate as such. In fact, please demonstrate that the illuminati continue to exist and weren't destroyed by the authorities.

Edit to add....this is what Nygdan asked for....and is what I am working on now....

[edit on 22-9-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
please make it a good arguement, Excitable Boy, as these guys are waiting for you to slip up. You don't even have to be wrong to be told you are. Oh and spelling counts

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
who tagged this with 'nuts'? Compared with other lunacy that is allowed to live here, I can hardly believe this thread with its origins in reality is tagged 'nuts' Masonic Light, was that you?

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   

The CHIP program is just another example of civic-mindedness that Freemasons possess. Nothing could be worse for a parent (I have three kids myself) than a missing child. CHIP is a measure of safety to help prevent this from happening and is just something that Masons do because we care about the community.

May be instead of chipping our children, we should instead start looking into removing the criminal goverment that is very highly involved in both the chipping and the kidnapping through groups like the CIA. I would hope most Free Masons (and everyone else) are smart enough to not be parrotting the official Fox News line of "what would you do to protect your children from a pedophile etc..." because caring about the community involves chopping at the root of the problem. Chipping is a temporary mask and will provide no lasting security or comfort. I also think that calling something "CHIP" and then saying it has nothing to do with any actual chipping is a foolish idea, particularly when we have enough confusion as is.

Sorry, please continue on topic.

[edit on 22-9-2006 by Cinosamitna]

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I keep wondering one thing...

If we were talking about gays or colored people... attacks like these would be labeled "bashing" and I am sure not acceptable here...

Though there is a lot of religious debate, I am equally sure that knocking a persons religious choice is seriously frowned upon here...

I have dropped in on many Mason releated threads and hear them attacked ridiculed called liars and thats just the nice stuff...

I thought ATS was better than that... I do not understand the tolerance of this "bashing"

I wonder if one tenth the people doing the bashing have ever lifted a finger in their community to do good...

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
It's easy to say the Illuminati were "destroyed by the authorities." I still haven't heard who these authorities were....all I know is, there was an effort to take power away from the Illuminati and all it did was make them go deeper undercover and into secrecy. They still exist and are stronger than ever. Who do you think had JFK killed?? THEY may not use the name Illuminati anymore, but that's what they still are!

Anyway...some reading I've done:

"Rule By Secrecy," by Jim Marrs...connects the Trilateral Commission (also run by the Illuminati just like the FED is) with the Freemasons. Why would the Freemasons be involved with the Trilateral Commission? Why? Because they are both involved with the Illuminati.

"Final Warning: A history of The New World Order," by David Allen Rivera....links them all: The illuminati, the House of Rothschild, Freemasons, Skull & Bones, The FED and more.

"Crossfire," by Jim Marrs....links the FED and the secret organizations behind it to the JFK assassination.

"The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave," by Fritz Springmeier & Cisco Wheeler.....this book doesn't talk about something going on in 1790 or earlier...it's talking about today!....makes one think about MKULTRA and people like Sirhan Sirhan...an obviously mind controlled assassin.

"UN is the Spawn of the Illuminati," a paper by Myron C. Fagan...

The Illuminati and The Council on Foreign Relations

By Myron C. Fagan

Part 1

"The question of how and why the United Nations is the crux of the great conspiracy to destroy the sovereignty of the United States and the enslavement of the American people within a U.N. one-world dictatorship is a complete and unknown mystery to the vast majority of the American people. The reason for this unawareness of the frightening danger to our country and to the entire free world is simple. The masterminds behind this great conspiracy have absolute control of all of our mass communications media, especially television, the radio, the press, and Hollywood. We all know that our State Department, the Pentagon, and the White House have brazenly proclaimed that they have the right and the power to manage the news, to tell us not the truth but what they want us to believe. They have seized that power on orders from their masters of the great conspiracy and the objective is to brainwash the people into accepting the phony peace bait to transform the United States into an enslaved unit of the United Nations' one-world government.

source: johnmccarthy90066.tripod.com...

"Now then, this satanic plot was launched back in the 1760's when it first came into existence under the name "Illuminati." This Illuminati was organized by one Adam Weishaupt, born a Jew, who was converted to Catholicism and became a Catholic priest, and then, at the behest of the then newly organized House of Rothschild, defected and organized the Illuminati. Naturally, the Rothschilds financed that operation and every war since then, beginning with the French Revolution, has been promoted by the Illuminati operating under various names and guises. I say under various names and guises because after the Illuminati was exposed and became notorious, Weishaupt and his co-conspirators began to operate under various other names. In the United States, immediately after World War I, they set up what they called the "Council on Foreign Relations," commonly referred to as the CFR, and this CFR is actually the Illuminati in the United States and its hierarchy. The masterminds in control of the original Illuminati conspirators, but to conceal that fact, most of them changed their original family names to American sounding names. For example, the true name of the Dillons, Clarence and Douglas Dillon (one Secretary of the U.S. Treasury Department), is Laposky. I'll come back to all this later.

"There is a similar establishment of the Illuminati in England operating under the name of the "British Institute of International Affairs." (The Royal Institute of International Affairs, actually) There are similar secret Illuminati organizations in France, Germany, and other nations operating under different names and all these organizations, including the CFR, continuously set up numerous subsidiary or front organizations that are infiltrated into every phase of the various nations' affairs. But at all times, the operations of these organizations were and are masterminded and controlled by the Internationalist Bankers, who in turn were and are controlled by the Rothschilds. The details of how they accomplished the setting-up of the CFR in the United States as also in the other nations are far too voluminous to be described in this dissertation but you can find it complete in "U.N. IS SPAWN OF THE ILLUMINATI" and "C.F.R. COMPLETELY UNMASKED AS THE ILLUMINATI" (One of the prime agents in this control is through the International BAR Association and it's splinter groups such as the America BAR Association. It is important to note that there are BAR Associations in nearly every nation world wide now, pushing the United Nations.)

The Illuminati may be using different names, but they are still the Illuminati aren't they!

"Who are the Illuminati," by Lindsay Porter.....

What links an 18th-century president of Yale, an inter-war aristocratic Nazi sympathizer, a McCarthy-era anticommunist zealot and the former editor of Playboy? How are the origins of the French Revolution, the murder of the Romanovs, the design of the dollar bill and alien abductions connected?
The answer lies with one of the world's most mysterious, feared and arguably, maligned secret societies - the Illuminati. References to the Illuminati span centuries, millennia even, yet the group actually existed for little over a decade. So why are they said to be behind the world's greatest conspiracies?

For nearly 250 years references to the Illuminati and their alleged influence on major world world events have continued to resurface.

source: www.whsmith.co.uk...

"Unholy Alliances: The Secret Plan and The Secret People who are working to destroy America," by Dr. James W. Wardner....

In my previous newsletter, TTT #23, entitled "The Planned Destruction of America", (Part I), dated April 4, 2003, I listed a number of groups that were working to DESTROY America’s national sovereignty. These groups included: the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission, the Bilderbergers, large multinational corporations, the establishment-CONTROLLED mainstream media, major financial institutions, the United Nations, large tax-exempt foundations, intelligence services, "extremist groups", secret societies, the National Education Association, the U.S. Department of Education, the military-industrial complex, etc.

source: www.tacklingthetoughtopics.net...

This last source has a lot of information from a very educated gentleman on the subject....Dr. James W. Wardner....call the groups what you want: The FED, Trilateral Commission, Bildebergers, Council on Foreign Relations, etc. etc. etc.....they ARE the Illuminati!!

other books:

"Solomon's Power Brokers: The Secrets of Freemasonry, The Church and The Illuminati" by Christopher Knight and Alan Butler

"The Illuminati and Their Plans for The Future," by Adrian Krieg

"Some Things You Need To Know Before The World Ends (A Final Evening with The Illuminati)," by Levi Lee and Larry Larson

"Circle of Intrigue: The Hidden Inner Circle of The Global Illuminati Conspiracy," by Texe Marrs

"Empower The People: Overthrow The Conspiracy That is Stealing Your Money and Freedom," by Tony Brown

That's enough for tonight......

[edit on 22-9-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   

noted,
why the CHIP acronym, for a group who has been, whether rightly or not, accoused to be up to their eyeballs in conspiracy.

CHIP = Child Identification Program. We don't really mind being wrongly accused. It keeps us in the lime-light.
You see, when you're not doing anything wrong, you don't mind being focused upon.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
I keep wondering one thing...

If we were talking about gays or colored people... attacks like these would be labeled "bashing" and I am sure not acceptable here...

Though there is a lot of religious debate, I am equally sure that knocking a persons religious choice is seriously frowned upon here...

I have dropped in on many Mason releated threads and hear them attacked ridiculed called liars and thats just the nice stuff...

I thought ATS was better than that... I do not understand the tolerance of this "bashing"

I wonder if one tenth the people doing the bashing have ever lifted a finger in their community to do good...
really zorgon, get some new material, you've used this one up. too bad people have questions. too bad people are not exactly trusting, deal with it and clear it up. Oh and please don't compare your situation with the other groups, not even close.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy

Appak....this is just part of your post where you did nothing but spew anger. I'm not going to even comment on anything in that post except to suggest one thing to you: ANGER MANAGEMENT.

Actually your method is irritating to me, but believe me excitableboy, you don't have it in you to make me angry. I've seen things in my life that I pray to God Almighty you and no one else ever have to see.

It's just that posters like you who post things that are negative about an organization that you know NOTHING about have come and gone on this list and will continue to do so. Why don't you actually do some research and learn (don't teach until you LEARN) about Freemasonry, etc.

Do some research on the Illuminati and you'll see why I (and other thinking members of this forum) say they do not exist...and haven't for a number of years)

Remember: Hearsay is not documentation and "Googling" is NOT legitmate research.

If you want to have a discussion or an argument...that is fine.

I don't mind discussing as long as you don't post nonsense as fact. That's patently absurd.

I don't want argument, there's no sense in it and I didn't mean to sound argumentative. Honestly.

Your method is rude and uncalled for

For that I humbly apologize. I did not intend to be rude, I just didn't like your rude comment about Masons (which you cannot possibly know anything factual about) along with that condescending and insincere "friend" in it (see above)

You see, you, too were rude. We're both human and neither of us should have been rude.

I sincerely hope you'll accept my extended right hand.

and thus, not going to receive any responses from me.

Actually you ARE responding.
But I understand what you're saying. I'll try to do better. I give you my word AS A GENTLEMAN.

Be back shortly......

When you come back please be so kind as to answer the question I've asked TWICE.

What have Masons done to YOU PERSONALLY to make you dislike the Masonic fraternity? As an extremely active Mason, I'd truly like to know. Perhaps it can be reconciled. If not, perhaps as gentlemen we can agree to disagree.

Fair enough?

[edit to correct quotes]

[edit on 22-9-2006 by Appak]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join