It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
This photo was taken by Apollo 8 (AS008-12-2189). Thats Humboldt in the lower center left. This picture was taken looking west north west from the extreme right (east) limb.

This photo is of the 'city' at the top right:

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
'Downtown' some city on the moon (AS08-12-4209):

sip

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
John, all I can see in the above picture is a blur. There is nothing concrete. Can you show me what you see exactly? It is difficult to see what you are looking at.

sip

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by sip
John, all I can see in the above picture is a blur. There is nothing concrete. Can you show me what you see exactly? It is difficult to see what you are looking at.sip

Sip, I have been looking at moon pictures for so long that things just 'snap out' to me where others just see a blur. If you don't mind I am going to wait a while to point things out to see if anybody else can see what I see.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I too will wait... Mostly because I am too tired to edit images right now... another week of hard labor and time will free up...

But as a hint.... look for rows of "street lights"

And just to repeat... you need to view them in a graphic program not the browser

Borg...

No worries I intend to keep it up. I am hot on the trail of certain documents. I have 2 of the 4 I need and just got a response from the US Army Space and Missile Defense Command/US Army Forces Strategic Command. Seems they have one of the missing ones

Funny thing though I didn't ask them for it... they were fifth in the chain my original letter went through...

Seems I need an FOIA request

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
So why don't ya go get one? Can't you, as a citizen, get one and submit it? How much of a paper trail would you have to go through to get one submitted? Do they cost anything to submit? If I can be of any help, lemme know.

TheBorg

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
So why don't ya go get one? Can't you, as a citizen, get one and submit it? How much of a paper trail would you have to go through to get one submitted? Do they cost anything to submit? If I can be of any help, lemme know.

TheBorg

LOL no its okay they sent a blank form along... only thing now is I may need to photo copy it myself... its in Washington...
Seems they have a 20 page limit and the documents is 378 pages]

I am looking up a paralegal service to see if they can run over and do that for me...

Hmmm seems like they don't make it easy

[edit on 5-2-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
This photo was taken by Apollo 8 (AS008-12-2189). Thats Humboldt in the lower center left. This picture was taken looking west north west from the extreme right (east) limb.

This photo is of the 'city' at the top right:

John, our many thanks to you for sharing the Apollo 8 pics. You as an exsperienced pilot flying at high altitudes on Earth recognize city patterns and bases that most untrained eyes can not see. It is an absolute shame that our Government as well as knowing world governments keep this knowledge of humanoids and alien beings existing on our Moon as well as the Solar System secret.

These human beings on the Earth's Moon I named them Moonbies. You know these beings are techologically advanced just by looking at their structures on the Moon.

To see these many structures, anaomolies and cities you must first penetrate the veil on the Moon. This is no different then penetrating the veil on Mars, Venus,, Mercury, and the Moons Triton and Titon etc.

Looking west N.W. from the East limb of Apollo 8 the 1st pic I detect cities with a plural and they contain magnificent structures. Rotating the pic 360 degrees as you know gives you a better perspective of what are actually in the pics.

We as humans tend to look at these Moon pics as 1 or 2-D instead of 3-D images or holograms. The lighted cities contain again incredible structures. Many of these white rings or circles are the tops of structures and are very high into the Moon's atmosphere and this will tend to throw you off track of what you are actually visualizing beneath the white circles.

Humbolt contains many anomolies and one in particular. There is a large male humanoid bust statue toward the top right and below to the right of the male statue a female statue. A shinny helmeted male figure to the left of the inner circle of Humbolt. If you flip the pic upside down you will see the number 32 in the center in Humbolt. This #32 structure has many geometric lines or networks coming from the hub of the elevated structure.

There are just too many anomolies to talk about you could write a book and here are my impressions of several more. The top of AS008-12-2189 this is a massive city structure complex similar to a airline terminal designed similar to a geometric teared Aztec design. A large pyramid stands in front of the structure.

To the right and below of the massive Terminal looking city structure a humanoid face with the letters S E. You will see what I call a gigantic bubble with what I call a ball or perfect highly reflective sphere in the middle of the bubble on top of a petistle. You want feed back on what individuals are seeing this is mine for starters. Rik Riley

[edit on 4-2-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
How can you pick out statues and the like on the surface from a grainy image such as that? The number 32? I'm completely lost. How can anyone make anything out of these pictures, such as the claims aforementioned? Is the resolution on the cameras good enough to detect such anomalies? And if so, why does it take someone with such a trained eye to pick out? If these structures that you speak of are really there, as you claim, then they should be very easy to spot.

Please, for the sake of what little's left of my sanity, can you show me what it is that you're talking about? I'm just lost is all... Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

TheBorg

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   
The Matrix Has You

How can you pick out statues and the like on the surface from a grainy image such as that? The number 32? I'm completely lost. How can anyone make anything out of these pictures, such as the claims aforementioned?

At the risk of being repetititve and tedious (and perhaps unwelcome, to boot), I still suspect much of this is really matrixing in action.

While some of these anomalies are intriguing and difficult to explain, I think a lot of what is being presented in this thread is basically cloud talk.

However, skeptic that I am, I must accept the fact that I could be dead wrong, and don't want to discourage anyone from freely speculating on these images.

Just sayin'.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Please, for the sake of what little's left of my sanity, can you show me what it is that you're talking about? I'm just lost is all... Any help would be appreciated.

I will do that in the next few days Borg... we don't want you losing your sanity...

On another note...

Welcome to Malmstrom Air Force Base! The mission of the 341st Space Wing is to keep America free and strong by providing combat-ready people and aerospace forces.

The units of Team Malmstrom are exciting, dynamic and award-winning. We are very proud of the hard work, dedication and everyday sacrifices of the members of our wing, as we continue to provide strategic deterrence
for the nation as we have continuously done since 1962. We are America's "Ace in the Hole."

In other News...

US Calls On China to Explain Anti-Satellite Weapon
The U.S. government has asked China to clarify its intentions following the successful test of an anti-satellite weapon last week, that was reported this week by the publication Aviation Week and Space Technology. The State Department has also expressed concern about the space debris that resulted from the missile hit on an old Chinese satellite, saying it could endanger people in space and on the ground. VOA's Al Pessin reports from the Pentagon...

By Al Pessin, VOA Washington
Posted Saturday, January 20, 2007

Source

Hmmm so China can now shoot down our satellites... Tell me THAT won't lead to "confrontation"

Meanwhile back at the Polar Regions...

Full Operational Capability for Interim Polar System (IPS) announced by U.S. Air Force

The U. S. Air Force announced today the successful launch and delivery for operational service of the second Interim Polar EHF payload. With this placement of the second of three planned payloads, the Interim Polar EHF constellation is at Full Operational Capability, providing 24-hour EHF communications coverage of the northern polar region.

SOURCE

This image was to big to put in here... What a lot of space ships the DoD has...

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   
This is better resolution but it gives you the idea of what a city looks like from space... And to answer your question Borg yes you do need to have experience to recognize objects in these images. Until we get close and detailed images thats all we have.

But it is possible to compare... I will find better images that are closer to the Lunar "cities" and do a comparison...

Here is Kansas City from space in color. In the next few days I will point out features that should be identifiable in the images... bear with me it will take some time to get matching images...

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I thought this photo might prove interesting. I don't know how many of you have seen this one.. From Hoagland.

This afternoon, Steve Troy -- a colleague who has quietly pursued our Enterprise Mission lunar investigation with incredible tenacity for many years -- received two "second-generation" NASA negatives of the Apollo 15 "Panoramic Camera" images, originally acquired of the "INA Depression" in 1971.

[edit on 5-2-2007 by braddman]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Well it wouldn't let me edit the post and add the full image for some reason.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Here is Kansas City from space in color. In the next few days I will point out features that should be identifiable in the images... bear with me it will take some time to get matching images...

This is a very good idea. Those of us with untrained eyes need a frame of reference.

sip

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by rikriley

John, our many thanks to you for sharing the Apollo 8 pics. You as an exsperienced pilot flying at high altitudes on Earth recognize city patterns and bases that most untrained eyes can not see. It is an absolute shame that our Government as well as knowing world governments keep this knowledge of humanoids and alien beings existing on our Moon as well as the Solar System secret.

These human beings on the Earth's Moon I named them Moonbies. You know these beings are techologically advanced just by looking at their structures on the Moon.

To see these many structures, anaomolies and cities you must first penetrate the veil on the Moon. This is no different then penetrating the veil on Mars, Venus,, Mercury, and the Moons Triton and Titon etc.

Looking west N.W. from the East limb of Apollo 8 the 1st pic I detect cities with a plural and they contain magnificent structures. Rotating the pic 360 degrees as you know gives you a better perspective of what are actually in the pics.

We as humans tend to look at these Moon pics as 1 or 2-D instead of 3-D images or holograms. The lighted cities contain again incredible structures. Many of these white rings or circles are the tops of structures and are very high into the Moon's atmosphere and this will tend to throw you off track of what you are actually visualizing beneath the white circles.

Humbolt contains many anomolies and one in particular. There is a large male humanoid bust statue toward the top right and below to the right of the male statue a female statue. A shinny helmeted male figure to the left of the inner circle of Humbolt. If you flip the pic upside down you will see the number 32 in the center in Humbolt. This #32 structure has many geometric lines or networks coming from the hub of the elevated structure.

There are just too many anomolies to talk about you could write a book and here are my impressions of several more. The top of AS008-12-2189 this is a massive city structure complex similar to a airline terminal designed similar to a geometric teared Aztec design. A large pyramid stands in front of the structure.

To the right and below of the massive Terminal looking city structure a humanoid face with the letters S E. You will see what I call a gigantic bubble with what I call a ball or perfect highly reflective sphere in the middle of the bubble on top of a petistle. You want feed back on what individuals are seeing this is mine for starters. Rik Riley

[edit on 4-2-2007 by rikriley]

Rik,
How did you come to these conclusions and observe these objects? Did you use any special image editing software? I still don't see any cities or anything resembling a coherent structure.

sip

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   

How can you pick out statues and the like on the surface from a grainy image such as that? The number 32? I'm completely lost. How can anyone make anything out of these pictures, such as the claims aforementioned? Is the resolution on the cameras good enough to detect such anomalies? And if so, why does it take someone with such a trained eye to pick out? If these structures that you speak of are really there, as you claim, then they should be very easy to spot.

Thanks,

TheBorg

This is a good question, yes most pics are somewhat grainy,but I look at the pics as a hologram in other words in depth. Enlarging the pics sometimes makes me loose the depth preception. Magnifying the original pic before enlarging is often times easier for me to determine and detect what I think I am seeing. Elongating or tilting the 3X or 4X magnifying glass and not plastic lens helps me zero in on structures and anamolies much easier. This is what I call refracting the light.

I have reduced my contrast and brightness on my monitor to better see anomolies on the Earth's Moon because of less light reflection. 75% brightness and 60% contrast. On a raw photo not being projected on a monitor I use a different technique I have discussed how too do this in other threads.

I use tunnel vision, a simple way is to cup your hand looking thru the tunnel made by your fingers. Looking thru the tunnel the size of a pea helps to reduce the spiratic light that reflects back into the retna of your eye. This makes it much easier to see and identify things on our Moon or planets for that matter.

Have I been rediculed for using this method or technique of seeing these anomolies? Absolutely. Does this stop me from searching for the truth absolutely not. Call it what ever you wish it works for me. I have spent thousands of hours and many years scanning satellite photos and ground zero missions of the planets and Moons in our Solar system.

Again your brain is a biological computer and stores bits of visual and otherwise information, the more you look the better you will become in picking out things of interest. You asked, like it or not this is how I see. Rik Riley

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Using the above suggestions, this is what I have come up with on the above images. I am not too sure about some of the artifacts I listed, these are just suggestions of course. Really not sure about the EVE artifact. There is something there with a shadow completely surrounding it?

Original Tinypic image

(Mod edit: Added thumbnail version of image (on Imageshack) to keep large image from "sporking" the page formatting. Original Tinypic image is still available by clicking on link. -- Majic)

[edit on 2/6/2007 by Majic]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by braddman
Using the above suggestions, this is what I have come up with on the above images. I am not too sure about some of the artifacts I listed, these are just suggestions of course. Really not sure about the EVE artifact. There is something there with a shadow completely surrounding it?

Original Tinypic image

(Mod edit: Added thumbnail version of image (on Imageshack) to keep

large image from "sporking" the page formatting. Original Tinypic image is still available by clicking on link. -- Majic)

Thank you Braddman, this varifies what I was seeing in the pics as I described seeing previously. I will tell you what I see in John's last photo he presented to us on this thread. Rik Riley

[edit on 6-2-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by rikriley

Originally posted by braddman

Original Tinypic image

(Mod edit: Added thumbnail version of image (on Imageshack) to keep

large image from "sporking" the page formatting. Original Tinypic image is still available by clicking on link. -- Majic)

Thank you Braddman, this varifies what I was seeing in the pics as I described seeing previously. I will tell you what I see in John's last photo he presented to us on this thread. Rik Riley

[edit on 6-2-2007 by rikriley]

Rik-

I didn't see a few things, could you describe where those are on the pictures. I don't think I saw the female statue...and I don't think I saw the helmeted figure? Can you help me find everything? Just circle everything in MSPaint and upload it to tinypic.com and post the link here, I'll do the rest.

[edit on 6-2-2007 by braddman]

new topics

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join