It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 118
<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Here are two of the High res tiffs from the site JRA linked to the first one is 50 megs and is a poster size image of the first footprint... so close you can see the ant...

eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

The second one is extremely interesting it shows a beautiful full color high res image of the Earth just above the lunar horizon... Only problem is that the moon is in real grainy fuzzy black and white... 52 megs

Oy! But hey they would make GREAT wall posters...

eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

So i guess these are a collection of NASA created publicity shots

:shk:

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Zorgon, let me respectfully suggest you quit hammering jra. He, like many others bought into the NASA Big Lie their entire life. Now the music has stopped and nobody has a chair.

Consider their dilemma: they bought into the Big Lie because they needed the work, not necessarily that they believed it.

They never thought there would come a time (in their lifetimes at least) when it would all start unraveling.

You’ve got to know (and I’m sure you do) how embarrassing it must be for them to watch each day as something new comes up on John Lear’s Moon Photo’s.

And how difficult it must be for them to keep saying, “I don’t see what you are seeing”, or “I can’t see the bucket wheel excavator that you have colorized.”

Of course they see it. They KNOW! What do you think? They are going to say, “OK, I see it. The jig is up. You guys have us.”

Of course they’re not going to say that. They are going plod along the best they can with their feeble excuses if only to keep those retirement checks coming in or their jobs (whatever he case may be). Wouldn’t you?

Let me respectfully suggest that you ease up and devote more time to the fabulous work you are doing in uncovering the Big Lie.

You’ll notice that they rarely mount a serious challenge, and when they think they do you hammer them unmercifully!!!

Perhaps, every once in a while, a light tap would be sufficient. After all its not THEIR lie!

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Well, I think they are beautiful, publicity or not. I am going to have some fun with my backgrounds...

Makes me feel like I have inherited the Earth

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I have one question...

Take a look at the following image... Explain to me why the horizon of the moon is so smooth especially where it crosses the huge image of Earth. I have also seen many different sized Earth from Moon images in the Apollo collection. Any one know exactly how big it SHOULD look from the moon?

eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

I think I will do a page with collections of the different sizes. It would be great evidence of image tampering

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Zorgon, let me respectfully suggest you quit hammering jra. He, like many others bought into the NASA Big Lie their entire life. Now the music has stopped and nobody has a chair.

Okay I won't pick on him anymore... and I promised Zarni I wouldn't get into trouble anymore

BTW

199981 I say another 30 minutes and its time to pop champagne...

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

I think I will do a page with collections of the different sizes. It would be great evidence of image tampering

If you're going to do that, you might as well take a closer look at the Earth/moon shot that you posted a link to:

eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

Zoom in on the right side of the moon. It looks like a grayscale version of the moon was overlayed on top of a color version of the moon.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by johnlear

Okay I won't pick on him anymore... and I promised Zarni I wouldn't get into trouble anymore

BTW

199981 I say another 30 minutes and its time to pop champagne...

This might sound dumb but 199981 means what bud? Check your messege box.

~Anathema

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by anathema777

This might sound dumb but 199981 means what bud?

~Anathema

That's number of views on this thread. Now up to 200061

Don't drink the whole bottle, Z!

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Regarding 6552, what I wouldn't give for unairbrushed version of this"

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by papajake
Zoom in on the right side of the moon. It looks like a grayscale version of the moon was overlayed on top of a color version of the moon.

Ummmm errrrr you think?
DOH!

Oh wait a sec... I think that was my point..... Seems NASA is still teaching kiddies that the Moon is Black and White.... (sorry papa couldn't resist
)

As to the meaning of that number Anathema...

200,000 views of the thread seemed like a good milestone....
Unfortunatly I had to step out and since that last post we hit as of now 200,115

So even the skeptics get to share the bubbly...

WHHOOO HOOO PARTY TIME!!!!

And as a special surprise, seems Buzz Aldrin will be making another first step tomorrow.... the first step out onto a new glass bridge over the Grand Canyon!!! &0 fet out over the canyon with nothing but a sheet of glass between you and the Colorado River 4000 ft below...

Think I will get some autographs...

BUZZ ALDRIN GRAND CANYON SKYWALK

[edit on 20-3-2007 by zorgon]

[edit on 20-3-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
Don't drink the whole bottle, Z!

Nah I got a couple cases... I LOVE that Avatar Zarni!!

Now we know who is doing that editing and creative imagery

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 04:20 AM
link   
papajake,

oh, i see it.
isn't that interesting?!

i've seen that somewhere before. it may be the result of converting a black and white photo in a color editor from one format to another, but i don't know for sure. it sure does look like gray over color though.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 04:34 AM
link   
john

well here's an interesting thing. this is the result of a split HSL on 6552:

thestargates.com...

ron should find this particulary interesting considering our previous conversation regarding the earth as seen from the moon.

normally, a split HSL would show the landscape in negative. isn't it interesting what is missing from this split? and i didn't do anything different with it than i did with the T-crater anomalie split HSL.

and the really interesting thing is the horizon , which is dotted with little dots of light. most would say these are stars but look at the stars in the rest of the sky. they are huge by comparison. isn't that interesting?

[edit on 20-3-2007 by undo]

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Mr.Lear....Have you ever entertained the theory that the moon pics may not be an American or alien operation, but Nazi?
Just curious.

[edit on 20-3-2007 by jetflock]

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
john
thestargates.com...

ron should find this particulary interesting considering our previous conversation regarding the earth as seen from the moon.

normally, a split HSL would show the landscape in negative. isn't it interesting what is missing from this split? and i didn't do anything different with it than i did with the T-crater anomalie split HSL.

and the really interesting thing is the horizon , which is dotted with little dots of light. most would say these are stars but look at the stars in the rest of the sky. they are huge by comparison. isn't that interesting?

Thanks undo, excellent work.

One of the major compononents of NASA's Big Lie is that you can't see stars in a vacuum. Thats why they say there are no stars in any Apollo photos taken on the moon.

In "Carrying The Fire" by Michael Collins, (Farrar, Straus and Giroux, New York copyright by Michael Collins 1974) Collins says as he is getting ready to exit Gemini 10 for a spaewalk (page 221), "My God, the stars are everywhere: above me on all sides, even below me somewhat, down there next to that obscure horizon. The stars are bright and they are steady. Of course I know that a star's twinkle is created by the atmosphere, and I have seen twinkle-less stars before in a planeterium, but this is different, this is no simulation, this is the best view of the universe that a human ever had."

NASA has consistently airbrushed stars from every photo taken from the moon in an effort to embellish the Big Lie.

Several of the Apollo astronauts wrote books about their adventure and slipped in a couple of nuggets for those of us willing to take the time to read and enjoy.

I am going to start a list of those nuggets and begin with the first 2 which will be the statement above and the second will be Alan Bean's painting "Sunrise over Antares" showing a huge.glowing sun rising over the Lunar Lander Antares. Huge glowing sun? Oh, I forgot, the moon has no atmosphere, nothing that would refract the image of the sun. The sun should should be a small round white ball. Silly me.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   

john
thestargates.com... should find this particulary interesting considering our previous conversation regarding the earth as seen from the moon.

Wow. Here are the lights on the moons far horizon. No, they are not stars, they appear to be lights on the moon. I will checking for the NASA scam factor later today.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I am very familiar with the night sky so I am looking for a pattern that might tell me what part of the sky we are looking at. When somebody fakes a star pattern they usually don't take the time to put them in accurately because very few people would know.

I am curious about these apparent double stars seen in this image. They are at 12 oclock and 8:30. Undo, do you have any idea what is making the double stars?

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
john,

not really no. it could be craft and stars. i've done split HSL's on some of the images that showed the air space above the surface, loaded with objects of various size

did you compare the size of the stars with the size of the points of light on the horizon? that's the part that got me

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Observing the apparent equal distance between 3 of the lighted object pairs at 12 o'clock and 8:30 it makes me think these are spacecraft. One of the determining factures is how far away from the camera that took the photo are the objects.

If these are the same type or size of craft then it would stand to reason the distance from the camera and craft is close to being the same because the space between the pairs of lights or reflections are equal. The odds of 3 pairs of stars being that close and equal distance from each other would be rare given there similar brightness in this particular sector of space. The 4th and 5th pair of lights at 8:30 do not quite match up with the other 3 but is very close, but again could be at a different distances then the other pairs to the camera. Rik Riley

[edit on 20-3-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   

What part of the split is this, the Hue, the Saturation or the Lightness channel?

top topics

<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join