It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by papajake John, they might find a chair, but hopefully they are going to be bare-ass naked and completely exposed. And most of those blinded by their B.S. will finally open their eyes.

While this is posted for John, I would like to interject here if I may.

Now why would they go and do such a thing? Especially considering what a narrow segment of the public actually finds this interesting?

What if, and I am saying "what if", which is speculation, one of the reasons NASA was created just for this very purpose? To hide a secret of such profound and sweeping porportions? Such an action would negate an agency's very existence, which is contrary to its survival.

So not to get your hopes up, they may, but it assuredly will not happen in our lifetimes, unless there is a major uphevil in our system which has not happened since the Civil War. That is what it would take, IMO.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by papajake
Just a wild guess here, but I'm sure they didn't admit to manipulating other photos, correct? I mean, if they are doing it to this one photo, why not others?

The high res photo of the dam is available but I do not yet have the correct image number to find it... I will look into that... funny thing is though that they used THAT particular image in a news story about evidence for water on Mars... those black markings "flowing" down the ridge are recent water flows according to the scientists... now isn't it interesting that the main dark "river" goes to the center of the dam?

And if you look along the straight bar... the little lines coming out all appear equally spaced and about the same length... the walls are very smooth compared to surrounding terrain and that weird "fan" looks like smaller pipes merging into a hub then going underground in a big pipe IMO

USGS mentioned that there are several images that were specifically created for posters and the like, for dramatic effect. NASA has never denied that they manipulate some images for press release

The question is which ones

[edit on 21-3-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Yesterday I was having problems downloading that image of the Earth seen from the Moon, so I thought I would download it today.
Today, the link does not work because the image is not there, unless I am doing something wrong.

ARRGGGGG That will teach me to post the source BEFORE I download them all!!!

They removed all the 40 plus meg tiffs!!

EDIT to add...

Oh crap! Hey John... I just realized something... the address of the missing images is eol.jsc.nasa.gov... same address as a certain recent music complaint letter
EOL is an ISS project DOH!!!

:bash:

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
ARRGGGGG That will teach me to post the source BEFORE I download them all!!!

They removed all the 40 plus meg tiffs!!

I will remember that, and the next time I think of asking you for the source of the images I will ask first if you have made copies.

Too bad I had network problems yesterday.

PS: did you told anybody on that site about the images?

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Forgive me if i'm wrong. But i've been going back through this thread and came acroos the pictures of the astonauts. The poster was saying that the shadow on the visor is the photogrphers, but surely it is the subjects shadow reflecting of his visor.!!

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Anyone wanna help me identify what the hell that circle is up in the top right of this moon photo?
If this is a picture being taken by an astronaut on the lunar surface then why would that object show up? It almost seems to be 3D in that looks to be something actually reflecting light off of it perhaps? Can anyone help shed some light on this for me?

Contrasted Image:

Area in Question Circled in Red:

Source:
antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

If it is the Earth then why is there a black line drawn directly below it? Is this evidence of NASA blacking out the sky and only allowing the Earth and Sun to show in their pictures? If it is the Earth then why isn’t it showing clearly? At the very least I would like to know if this image shows clear tampering with blacking out the sky.

Also what is this little Peekaboo a few inches to the right of the sun in this image?

PeekaBoo:

Also I found this strange anomaly in the image right where the light meets the darkness (or the created NASA darkness) of space. Its a strange little circle and I cant tell weather its an actual object, an coincidence or NASA airbrushing a star out perhaps, or somthing else. Take a look. The source is the same as above. Please take the time to check this out for a sec as its strange to me how this little black circle shows up and has a little white dot in the four corners around it. Very strange indeed.

Contrasted Image:

~Anathema

[edit on 21-3-2007 by anathema777]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by anathema777
Anyone wanna help me identify what the hell that circle is up in the top right of this moon photo?

The only things I see are effects of the light entering the lens.

It would be easier (for me, at least) if you could point in the image what you are talking about.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   

The only things I see are effects of the light entering the lens.

It would be easier (for me, at least) if you could point in the image what you are talking about.

There I pointed it out for ya, hope you can see what I'm talking about now!

Also think I found a moon picture with stars in it.

Contrasted:

Original:

Source:
antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

~Anathema

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAMES TAYLOR BYE
Forgive me if i'm wrong. But i've been going back through this thread and came acroos the pictures of the astonauts. The poster was saying that the shadow on the visor is the photogrphers, but surely it is the subjects shadow reflecting of his visor.!!

Yes we did come to that conclusion
The problem was that the shadow of the subject on the ground and the shadow in the visor were completely different. No one picked up on that and the shadow in the visor... well I have seen things in video clips that make me question... but I need to find the corresponding still photos to make comparisons so that will have to wait for awhile.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   

PS: did you told anybody on that site about the images?

Hmmm let me tell you.... check your U2U in a few minutes

On second thought you better email me I don't trust U2U's

[email protected]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas

Now why would they go and do such a thing? Especially considering what a narrow segment of the public actually finds this interesting?

What if, and I am saying "what if", which is speculation, one of the reasons NASA was created just for this very purpose? To hide a secret of such profound and sweeping proportions? Such an action would negate an agency's very existence, which is contrary to its survival.

So not to get your hopes up, they may, but it assuredly will not happen in our lifetimes, unless there is a major upheaval in our system which has not happened since the Civil War. That is what it would take, IMO.

I agree with you Matyas. This coverup orchestrated by persons unknown using NASA to run 2 completely separate programs, one for the public and one for the actual space exploration is so huge and so all encompassing is totally beyond belief.

I speculate that when we mastered anti-gravity in the middle 50’s that for some reason, SOMEONE decided that anything associated with anti-gravity and moon exploration had to kept secret for ever and ever.

They changed NACA into NASA and began 2 completely independent and separate space programs. One using the anti-grav technology and one using rockets.

As the anti-grav program was getting well under way somebody got to JFK and said something like, “You know Mr. President, Russia scooped us on Sputnik. I think we have the technological capability to send a man to the moon within the decade.

Of course Kennedy bit not realizing he was just being set up to spearhead the Scam.

Everybody in the United States of America and the world is watching Mercury, Gemini, Apollo, Space Lab, the Shuttle and ISS while NASA the magician (with the hand you are not watching) is sending anti-grav vehicles back and forth to the moon, back and forth to Mars and throughout the solar system.

Somewhere along the line, probably 10 years ago, someone said something like, “You know, the public is getting suspicious with this rinky dink International Space Station, We are going to have to do something else to keep then from finding out whats really going on. How about we start ANOTHER lunar mining program. We tell them we are going to mine at the lunar south pole, that will keep them out of the way of everything else. We can make them keep using rockets to go back and forth and nobody will be the wiser.” Somebody else said, “Look, that’s a good idea but the pubic will never buy that there is no progress in anti-grav research. Don’t you think somebody is going to start asking questions?” “No way. They are way to busy watching American Idol.”

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Houston we have a problem the sky is no longer black on the Moon it is blue. No you are mistaken it is still black remember what we told you to say. We see stars what a beautiful sight. No remember the sky is black you can not see stars remember what we told you. Houston I fell over bumped my head and I am seeing stars and I am black and blue. We copy keep up the good work. LOL Rik Riley

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Well Mr. Lear The more I look and read the past and current official Nasa and US Gov. images and data the more I beleive there are two possibly three seperate Space programs going on and with other members involved. And I find it Hilarious that Nasa has to re-engineer what was accomplished in 50's-70's rocket technology to go back to the Moon and in 15 years from now earliest. WTF is all I can say too Nasa after spending hundreds and hundreds of billlions on past technologies to go to the moon and Space just to have to start all over again as if the have No Idea of the past lessons and technologies that first propelled our rocket launched Astronauts 40 years ago in the first place.
Its funny At Nasa they Say "Of Course weve been there we have all this proof and technology" yet they work and research as if they havent a clue and are starting brand new. Thanks for 40 years of past advances forgot Nasa thanks a lot is all I can say. I beleive Nasa is more into cpu Programming, Imagery and Animations than anything else Space these days and seems to be all they really produce. The public Nasa anyways.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by papajake
Very interesting. Zorgon, do you have a high-res photo of this Dam?

Got the Hi_Res Dam photo... you should see the one next to it with the Easter Island statue that fell to the bottom of a this really weird crater floor..

Beth will have a blast with this one..

www.msss.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Contrasted Image:

Seems you found a picture with the wire attached to their suit... That is amazing!!!

Look at this video and compare it to your image..

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Thats nuts. Isn't it just an antenna coming off of his pack? What do you think about the huge round object in the upper right hand corner? Or the peekaboo ufo looking object inbetween the sun and the astronaut?

~Anathema

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
John you said they were to busy watching American Idol... you forgot to mention video games, Ipods, blogs and chat rooms that are keeping the new generation of would be thinkers tucked safely away from asking questions, and most of the older generation don't care...

Originally posted by VType I beleive Nasa is more into cpu Programming, Imagery and Animations than anything else Space these days and seems to be all they really produce. The public Nasa anyways.

Crawling Toward Warp Drive

16 September 2004: A traveling-wave engine to power deep space travel, LANL

"A University of California scientist working at Los Alamos National Laboratory and researchers from Northrop Grumman Space Technology have developed a novel method for generating electrical power for deep-space travel using sound waves. The traveling-wave thermoacoustic electric generator has the potential to power space probes to the furthest reaches of the Universe."

This is a small public exposure to the work at the Los Alamos National Laboratory....

Here is the link to LANL (caution it IS a federal website...)

A `warp drive' with more reasonable total energy requirements...
xxx.lanl.gov...

54 papers on Warp Drive Work

24 Papers on Gravity Sheilding (anti gravity)

Matyas will like this one...
"A gravitational shielding based upon ZnS:Ag phosphor"

This stuff is the tip of the iceberg and this is stuff available to the public

Here are two videos to watch...

Both deal with ant gravity... both can be done at home... If this can be done as shown, what makes you think the "big boys" haven't done better?

Windows Media Player...
LIFTER TEST PROJECT Altitude Control

Now this next one the I call a skeptic buster!!

Anti Gravity is SIMPLE really.... wake up and smell the coffee

Secret Science Anti Gravity Revealed

Looking at Moon Pictures isn't ALL we do at Pegasus

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I think it's an antenna too.
Sorry! : )
They need some way to communicate with each other don't they?

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Here is a picture of the south pole changes on MARS.

Does it look like structures being erected over time to anyone else? And Ron, do you see any crazy shapes in this picture? Or possibly MARS structures?

On the Left picture there are structures or whatever they are there that are no longer there on the right image. Is this like a reverse before and after showing the progression of structures being built on Mars? Or perhaps is it a sign of the polar region melting, cause if thats the case does that lend to the possibility of running water or perhaps teraforming in progress? All possibilities seem to be interesting.

I would implore you to take a close look though cause there a for sure at least 20+ structures/objects that are in one image and not in the other and they are images of the EXACT same area taken at two different times!

Circled for Clarification:

Source:

~Anathema

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Thats nuts. Isn't it just an antenna coming off of his pack?

Okay well I tried

The others I haven't had time to look at in detail yet. I will though tonight , they can't all be lens flare, not unless there is more than one light source...

new topics

top topics

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join