It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tree of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   
"You are what you eat"

It was a pair.

See the Pair they Ate?

Se par ate

Caused our minds to seperate

See the evil you ate?

See the Evil you ate?

Evil U (you) ate?

Caused humanity to know how to Eviluate ...... Evaluate

God is alive. in all things. God is the word.

Communication is key, right?

what key?

The keys to the Kingdom of Heaven.

Welcome to the club, my brothers and sisters.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
"You are what you eat"

It was a pair.

See the Pair they Ate?

Se par ate

Caused our minds to seperate

See the evil you ate?

See the Evil you ate?

Evil U (you) ate?

Caused humanity to know how to Eviluate ...... Evaluate

And I suppose God chose to only reveal these so called "truths" through a manipulation of the English language. Very Ethnocentric to say the least.

Too bad for the Indonesian, French, Japanese......ect. Get my point?

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
If the English language can be used as a Tool to help understand ideas in our Brain then it's all good!

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63

And I suppose God chose to only reveal these so called "truths" through a manipulation of the English language. Very Ethnocentric to say the least.

Too bad for the Indonesian, French, Japanese......ect. Get my point?

No, god lives in them too, or god is not everywhere.

why would you think god would not be there?

And if i had spoke to you of the truths in the languages of Indonesians, french, or japanese, would you have known what you where reading?

Parlay?

"parlay" is the word "speak" in french.

Pair Lay.

the "i" makes no sound!!!

deciever.

Par lay.

pair = ( a couple)

lay = (slang for the name of the physical act of making love)

Now i ask you:

Is french not the language of LOVE?

[edit on 19-9-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Esoteric Teacher
I just noticed the word lie right in the word evil and in the word belief.
Any thoughts on the reason for that? Or how bout Reason / Are Son Is our son the reason? Ha Ha this could be fun.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
Esoteric Teacher
I just noticed the word lie right in the word evil and in the word belief.
Any thoughts on the reason for that? Or how bout Reason / Are Son Is our son the reason? Ha Ha this could be fun.

i will prove god is everywhere, with your help.

disregarding fear and the instinct of "self pre serve" for a moment, and adopting true love and empathy, knowing only what you know of yourself to be true:

you know you want to be accepted for who you are, right? you know you want to belong, right?

if you could put your mind's attributes into the mind of an automobile, why would an automobile feel as though they were not accepted? what is one of the worst things they do for life in this world?

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Esoteric Teacher
I'm sorry, but I don't fully understand the question.
Do you mean what is the worst thing automobiles do for life in this world, like pollute the environment or what?

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
Esoteric Teacher
I'm sorry, but I don't fully understand the question.
Do you mean what is the worst thing automobiles do for life in this world, like pollute the environment or what?

Yes, you have answered truthfully.

in fact, automobiles in the eyes of humans are the #1 cause of air pollution.

so, if we had (together) enough love and empathy to put into the simplest terms of what an automobile would say which meant "i am blowing exaust and polluting fumes out my tail pipe" .....

like the mind of a child, innocent, not judging ....

together we could deduct that automobiles would say:

"see, i fart"

see i fart

now if we reduced the "see" to it's smallest form, phonetically, it would be pronounced:

"c"

so we now have:

"c i fart"

since we created this thinking we were in hell, and have convinved ourselves of it, and everything in hell is opposite that in heaven, we reverse / mirror image the sequence of the letters:

"c i fart" turns into ....

"traf i c"

c i fart

TRAFFIC

god is alive.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by etshrtslr

God knew you would write this before the very foundations of the earth.

This goes back to my original question.....If god knew they would eat from the tree and then he would have to punish them afterwards why set them up to fail?

How many times have I had to ask my child, "Did you do this?" OR "What have you done?" knowing full well that they in fact did do it

Being Omniscience that your child is going to do somthing wrong and still allowing them to do it and knowing they did do somthing after the fact are two entirely different things.

If you knew your child was going to do somthing wrong before they did it and you could stop them from doing it, would you? Or would you let them do it so you could punish them?

If the god depicted in the bible is truley Omnipotent and Omniscience would he not know that man would turn evil and he would have to destroy mankind and the earth with the flood? And if so why would god create man knowing he would have to destroy him later on? Why not create a version of man that would not have to be destroyed?

Please understand I do believe in God just not the god that is depicted in alot of the bible. I dont think a truely loving God would destroy his own children anymore than truely loving parents would destroy their own children.

Sorry for this late reply.

First, God does not destroy those whom He has called. He only loves those whom He has called, never does He call the unbeliever "Beloved" but only the Believer and God alone calls us to believe.

Secondly, as much as I want to do everything for my children, as much as I want to wrap them in safety so they never get hurt, as much as I want to protect them from all things evil it would be wrong for me to do so for they would never learn nor grow.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Man moves too fast esp. down there he needs the clothes. Also it was the beginng of moving to the higher charka. Needed to slow something down down there. Man ate the fruit too soon. Part of his brain was not fully developed-the recieving part otherwise we would have more sensetivity to each other and the earth. We have a big undeveloped for its size brain on top of a lizard brain, sort of an apple II brain. Man is not as smart as he thinks so he hides behind his vanity. Has to work hard to develope the part of the brain that can become one with the universe. (See my questions on higher self.) If we waited, things might have been different. We would not have to hide as we screw up things.

One of many answers from a God beyond writing. Writing is always just a story.
Good ones are useful.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
the fruit of knowledge, the apple they held in their hands, rots....and becomes the human brain...and culture, as an extension of the body, fills the world...and humans cease all negotiations with their creator and close themselves into thier own world.

animatrix(voice)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join