It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Methods to learn psi abilities....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2002 @ 11:00 AM
link   
home.xtra.co.nz...

Some of y'all probably know the wingmakers website which is fiction, but probably with some truth in it...

Here they teach you some methods on how to achieve things as telekinesis telepathy etc...

Check it out and say what you think...

kim

posted on Nov, 4 2002 @ 10:04 AM
link   
quote "which is fiction"

yeouch- careful- some new agers take that sort of stuff seriously ya know.
This is going to sound terribly unoriginal but id find myself unable to believe in telekinesis unless i saw or experienced it for myself. Maybe it is all psychological up to the point that the individual is convinced something happened when it didn't- like reconstructive memory. However, if anyone on the messageboard has experienced this for themselves- speak up cos this is an interesting subject.

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 01:56 AM
link   
No actually I've done telekenisis before, back when I used to spend hours on it...and it is much like that site says...you're kinda in a trance, but you do know what's going on around you, it's as if you've just gotten all the clutter out of your head.

Still, I doubt telekenisis can get to the point where you can actually move large objects smoothly, all I did was roll something up a fold in the carpet, and it wasn't a huge distance, and it felt like my back was going to burst

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Dec, 7 2002 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Kim....actually Telekinesis is Very possible, and much less complicated then people make it. I have had many telekinetic experiences, although I have not mastered it by any means. The thing people don't understand is that it takes energy to move the things, the larger the object you want to move, the more energy you most obtain, so before you want to move a car, you need to start at a feather. It takes time but its very possible.

Love and Light~

~Sage

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:12 AM
link   
SORRY SAGE BUT I THINK THE "WINGS" ARE CONS.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Heres the thing. This kind of claim is never ever ever ever duplicated by people who claim they are able to do it, when they are in a lab, and variables are controlled. For example you controll what spoon Yuri Geller uses, make sure it isnt a gag spoon and he cant do the trick.

The ability to move a dice up a fold in a carpet would revolutionize science. But nobody can make it happen under controlled conditons, and by controlled conditions I mean where they cant use sleight of hand parlor tricks.

Same thing with levitation, you can see plenty of examples of people hopping from a lotus position but nobody every pulls off true levitation despite how "easy" many people like to claim it is.

The person on here that is claiming to be able to move a small object would be able to win huge cash prizes for that ability, he wouldnt have to work another day in his life. So why isnt rich?

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by kim
quote "which is fiction"

yeouch- careful- some new agers take that sort of stuff seriously ya know.
This is going to sound terribly unoriginal but id find myself unable to believe in telekinesis unless i saw or experienced it for myself.

If you want to experience it yourself, i suggest you first get rid of the doubt. I'm afraid you're in an circle you cant escape from if you stay thinking that way.

I'm afraid you arent going to see progress, on one hand you want confirmation, but on the other hand you block the path of that confirmation by doubting it in the first place.

I guess it all comes to a person; eventually. Sometimes telekineses happens by ''accident" and takes the user by complete suprise. I just hope that happens one day for you. Heh.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Robert S
Heres the thing. This kind of claim is never ever ever ever duplicated by people who claim they are able to do it, when they are in a lab, and variables are controlled. For example you controll what spoon Yuri Geller uses, make sure it isnt a gag spoon and he cant do the trick.

The ability to move a dice up a fold in a carpet would revolutionize science. But nobody can make it happen under controlled conditons, and by controlled conditions I mean where they cant use sleight of hand parlor tricks.

Same thing with levitation, you can see plenty of examples of people hopping from a lotus position but nobody every pulls off true levitation despite how "easy" many people like to claim it is.

The person on here that is claiming to be able to move a small object would be able to win huge cash prizes for that ability, he wouldnt have to work another day in his life. So why isnt rich?

I don't know what the big deal is, anybody can move a small metal object by moving their hand over it without touching it when that object is laying in their other hand. Granted it takes a lot of practice but evenutally most people can do that if they stick with it. And I've found that if you stop practicing and then want to do it again, you have to once again work your way up to it again, just like you did before.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
With telekinetic abilities, i have no actual experience. No alleged stories, no urban legends to tell you
But I do believe that everyone has an ability, and that its possible.
Call it my own personal faith, but this has always been my stand.
Im not sure how it all works.
From the spiritual/religious aspect, maybe theres a higher power that decides who gets to use their abilities.
And for the scientific perspective (annoyingly long, i apologize) its possible that humans havent evolved enough to use these 'powers'
Or the opposite, by that i mean, we actually de-evolved (so to speak, not literally).
There's a gland, the Pineal Gland, in the direct center of the brain, with half on each side. Some may refer to it as the "Third Eye"
Like the appendix, it has withered in size and use, except its original primary use is unknown. It is still working and helps the body function to an extent, but is mostly dormant. It starts off bigger as a child, and when the child hits puberty, it begins to shrink. This activity happens to coincide with the most often time of life that a person claims to experience an ability. To top it all off, sometime precognitives are actually tested, nuerologically. And it was found, that this gland is actually bigger and more active in these people. suck on that!

and now for my personal crazy person story. (i had to put this in)
When i was younger, near 13, I had just gotten out of the shower and suffedenly, my head hurt and i fell to the ground. In my mind, for a brief instant i saw a woman, dark haired, fair skinned and young screaming in pain. Sure enough, 10 minutes later, i walk downstairs and ambulances are rushing by my house. That was years ago, but lately ive become so interested with this pineal gland that ive been trying to awaken it through meditation and relaxation. and lately ive been feeling so intuitive. and usually, im right about it. i know, its not telekinesis or anything solid and concrete. but its something.

i think that the reason so many people dont want to believe in any of these abilities is because theyre afraid. if telekinetic powers are real, then that would mean that the possibilities are endless. And people fear what they cannot logically explain.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I've heard that a type of lizard has an eye in it's brain...

Is this true?

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Bandit, I think if you were going to post methods of how to do TK and all that, you might want to get someone experienced to write them, or just link to PsiPOG.

In my opinion PsiPOG is the best resource out there on the subject of Psionics.

top topics

join