It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Estrogen: The End of Wars

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
i know how we can end the wars the have plagued man for thousands of years.

let women run the world.

www.cnn.com...
quote from article above: war is almost exclusively a male business

we must start by voting hillary into office

its very obvious men dont know how to run this planet.

hey mods, is there a better forum for this thread? if so can it be moved please. peace

[edit on 9-9-2006 by elitegamer23]

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Someone's OBVIOUSLY NOT spent much time around them "just before" or "during" their "cycle"...

I'd say we'd most likely have a war or two once a month lasting at LEAST 7 days or so....

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   

New research has shown that men bond together and cooperate well in the face of adversity to protect their interests more than women...

I kind of always thought the opposite - if women ruled the world we'd be constantly at war with each other. Just look at the nature of women - they're always competing with each other and talking about each other. There's that old joke where if two women show up at a party wearing the same dress there's gonna be a fight or awkwardness, but if two guys show up wearing the same shirt they're friends for life. The conspiracy community would thrive, however, if all the worlds leaders were women because it'd give us plenty of double-speak to sift through

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
7 days?

Recently read an interview with a behaviorist professor doctor something or so who studies chimpanzees (agressive) and bonobos (peaceful). A few similarities and differences between them and humans were pointed out, and he was also asked how bonobos solve conflicts. It is, he said, because the females are dominant and solve problems with sex, whereas chimpanzees usually build male hierarchies. So, the interviewer suggested, the world would be better of if we learned our share from bonobos and let women build a peaceful world? Not really. Males may be quick to war, but also quick to become friends again. But once two females get into a fight, antipathy will last for a lifetime.

That reminded me of Condoleezza Rice's last visit to Germany, when she met with newly elected chancellor Angela Merkel. They had been discussing the alleged "CIA torture planes" scandal behind closed doors, and Merkel said at the press conference afterwards that Rice had admitted certain errors (when, officially, US policy was to deny any existence of these planes). Rice looked at her as if she couldn't believe her ears and was reported saying "I don't know what was going on in her head" quite undiplomatically to reporters when she was back on her way home.

I don't think women need to be in office to have power. Do you know the saying "behind every strong man there is a strong woman"? That's the way they rule the world, and that's why there was never a "matriarchy" (or a real need for it) in the history of humankind ;-)

EDIT: Alpha was faster *g*

[edit on 9-9-2006 by Akareyon]

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by snoochies
Someone's OBVIOUSLY NOT spent much time around them "just before" or "during" their "cycle"...

I'd say we'd most likely have a war or two once a month lasting at LEAST 7 days or so....

if your talking about me not spending much time around women during their cycle , i say you are clueless. ive been with a woman 2 years, another 5 and another 6. to tell you the truth, none of them became mad witches when their time of the month came around.

im not saying it doesnt make some women mean or different, but its not as big a deal as you think.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by elitegamer23

but its not as big a deal as you think.

She's got YOU convinced too eh?

J/K Champ. There's ALWAYS a diamond in the rough!

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I agree with your first post in that it would be better if women ran the world. It would certainly be different and I honestly think it would be better. But I disagree that voting Hillary in is the best way to start.

Estrogen may very well mean a reduction in wars, though, and I think women would do a better job with several other things, too, like the school system and child care. You know, some of the things we say are important to the world, but then neglect so we can send the money to something else more important, like a bridge in Alaska or something.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
At least we women don't have to worry about having two brains, because we only have one.

Testosterone levels are the one that got the world into wars though history so what is the point?

We don't have to worry about what the littler brain is thinking all the time.

this thread needs to go to PTS.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   

have you ever had a gf?

its funny how sexist some men can be. if you treat a woman right, she will treat you right, even when its that time of the month. why did this thread become about womens pms.

[edit on 9-9-2006 by elitegamer23]

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

We don't have to worry about what the littler brain is thinking all the time.

this thread needs to go to PTS.

I don't disagree. The ONLY thing THAT one thinks about is the weapon YOU possess, and how we can obtain it! LOL

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by elitegamer23

have you ever had a gf?

its funny how sexist some men can be. if you treat a woman right, she will treat you right, even when its that time of the month. why did this thread become about womens pms.

edit on 9-9-2006 by elitegamer23]

Maybe YOU missed my "J/K"..That TYPICALLY means "Just KIDDING".

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Maybe YOU missed my "J/K"..That TYPICALLY means "Just KIDDING".

you have joked on every post in this thread. the jokes are usually for BTS.

i think its safe to say women are more talkative then men. wouldnt that be helpful for the tensions in the world right now? talking instead of dropping bombs or making threats.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
For a nation like ours that represents the free world, is as ready for a woman president as the world will ever be. No a chance.

Woman role in society is not well defined as yet even when women in our nation struggles to find is rightful place among the male of the species.

Is has nothing to do with estrogen or menstrual cycles but more with the place society still holds too dear in this time and age.

It would be nice for a woman to be presdient of the US but that is still a dream in the future.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
i want a woman to run the usa because she would focus on the childrens education, and healthcare.

it will happen someday, and i think someday soon. womens palce in this world has come a long way in the last 100 years, and they become more powerful with each passing day.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I have no problem with having a female President, but not Hillary.
And certainly not someone who wants to "rule the world" as opposed to govern.

I've worked for women, and had both good and bad luck. There will be a female President one day (non-ruler, of course), but not Hillary, please.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Lets put it this way, the world sees The American nation as a male with big cojones,

No a nurturing female with maternal instincts. Funny but that is how I see the world looking at the US.

[edit on 9-9-2006 by marg6043]

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Rather than male-bashing, perhaps you should go after your sisters who get a thrill out of testosterone-driven capers (as some might say). A lot of the women involved in the political arena are adrenaline junkies who love a good fight.

And I also don't think we're perceived as male-only. That is reserved for the Arabian culture where women are expected to remain subserviant.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by bothered
Rather than male-bashing, perhaps you should go after your sisters who get a thrill out of testosterone-driven capers (as some might say).

No is not male bashing but the only way that our nation keeps its supremacy in the world, as a male no female.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Estrogen: The End of Wars??

WHAT?? They,re gonna give us all Boobies so we never get out of bed long enough to fight??

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join