It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Estrogen: The End of Wars

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by elitegamer23

you have joked on every post in this thread. the jokes are usually for BTS.

i think its safe to say women are more talkative then men. wouldnt that be helpful for the tensions in the world right now? talking instead of dropping bombs or making threats.

Sorry. I didn't realize you were the "making jokes in a thread counting" Nazi.

But on a more serious note, if YOU believe that the answer lies in getting women MORE actively involved in HIGH ranking positions, I'll be the FIRST in line to vote. It's OBVIOUS we as a nation are in BIG trouble currently and I see NO means to an end. Even electing NEW representatives (career politicians) ONLY spells MORE trouble, as they've ALREADY been 'brainwashed' by our current administration, and will follow along and do as they're told. Time to CLEAN house. LITERALLY! EVERY LAST ONE of them!

Who's with me?

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by snoochies

i didnt count your jokes. every post you made was immature and an attempt at humor.

if you want to vote women into office you might want to read the 26th amendment first.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by snoochies

i didnt count your jokes. every post you made was immature and an attempt at humor.

if you want to vote women into office you might want to read the 26th amendment first.

OK. I'll bite.

26th:

Section 1. The right of citizens of the United States, who are eighteen years of age or older, to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of age.

Section 2. Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

I'm REALLY trying to feel your point here, but I guess my immature demeanor is preventing me from seeing it as clearly as you. Please elaborate.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
1. Women old enough to be president (40 and above) are usually entering that wonderful time of life called perimenopause. There is a marked decrease in estrogen and an increase in many other things like rage, anxiety, tearfuness, exhaustion....I could go on. This is worse for some women than others. Me? I'm the poster child for menopause symptoms, if I were president, depending on the day, Iran would be a nuclear wasteland, Saudi Arabia would be made up of gas stations, nascar tracks and golf courses, and if I were really low on estrogen that month I'd probably even pick a fight with Ireland. So even though I think a woman would make a fine president, don't count on the estrogen to be the reason why!

2. Hillary's a woman?

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Hillary's a woman?
LOL
well women are the creaters of life and we have seen what men have done to this world so the hell with i vote for a woman president any day.
though the vice would have to be male since if we cant talk things out we need a man to plan the war
if you havent noticed we love to FIGHT

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   

“elite gamer”? Let me guess.

Judging by your screen name, you’re probably 15-17 years of age, or at BEST a recent high school graduate…If THAT.

It also hints of a subliminally wanton ability to efficiently and effectively connect with others on an intrapersonal level, though greatly LACKING due to unabashedly wasting too much time hiding behind the game controller, pretending to be someone you apparently THINK you have the power rivaling, but obviously do NOT.

I don’t know too many adult women that would profess themselves as ‘elite’ or ‘1337’, let ALONE ‘gamer’ unless they were living in a prepubescent narcissistic fantasyland. Way to make a first impression.

Your FIRST assault on me referring to someone YOU pre-judged as ‘immature’ just shows your delicate and underdeveloped level of social growth. Now go grab your game controller and push the big red button and hope I’ll disappear.

Whether you considered my comment as humorous was a matter of interpretation and I don’t believe YOU have reached the mental nor post-adolescent capacity to make such a judgment.

Trust me. I have my moments, but MOST of what I post here is a slant on the humorous side of the hell we currently exist in AND nothing more. I HOPE for a chuckle in the comic mirror I reflect and only WISH kids like YOU would take it as light-hearted rhetoric, yet pause, and re-read.

And although I appear a trite polyphonic in my character on YOUR screen, trust me, I’m still a serious seeker and have the same hopes as all the rest of the members of ATS…Including, but NOT limited to, FULL disclosure of the ET phenom; The “theories of our origin FINALLY put to rest; A non-violent means to peace on earth; And last, the proof of a god to possibly intervene and save us all.

I’m NOT a ‘keyboard’ or “push-button’ activist like you. I don’t sit idly by talking trash and I DON’T waste time blowing up the bad guy and pretending I’m ‘invincible’ with cheat codes (although I did at one time). Believe me I know a bit about gaming (google ‘steve knopf’ sometime and get a clue.)

I’m here because I’m a believer. Some might say “a dreamer”, but if even a glimmer of hope exists in a thread (with a bit of factual data versus supposition backing it up) and I’m not only GLUED, but doing MY part to spread the word to MAKE it mainstream.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Honestly, I don't think it will make a difference, because at the end of the day, in modern times, wars aren't about beliefs or right or wrong ,and the inability to solve problems, its a business. It makes money, ALOT of money. We're talking trillions and trillions of dollars. And money talks to a politician whos running for office, and as long as those contractors push the politicians and intice them with theyre next paycheck, it doesn't matter if its a male in office, or a female, they're going to grab the check.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
Honestly, I don't think it will make a difference, because at the end of the day, in modern times, wars aren't about beliefs or right or wrong ,and the inability to solve problems, its a business

Well said WOLFY.

Until a woman(or anyone for that matter) actually infiltrates this Global War Economy Powers they will make it their ''business'' to find(read cause) a reason to push weapons..

And until someone actually realises what is going on it will continue regardless of sex of our Dumb donkey politicians..

(BTW read some of the earlier PMS related comments and it brought me in mind of ''MYSTERY MEN''.. a SERIOUSLY underrated very funny movie

''I,m the PMS Avenger.. but I only work 5 days a month!!! anyone have a problem with that???''

''no. no. no'')

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   
WolfofWar your the only one who made real sense.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Oh, please!

Hillary Clinton is more of a man that most of men! And you've obviously never heard of Margarette Thatcher! She allegedly threatened to drop a nuke during the Fauklands war!

And have you ever heard of the only confirmed existing bigfoot, Janet Reno, who is allegedly female? I'm sure the surviving Branch Davidians would love to hear your thoughts on how peaceful women are!

The bottom line is that when given power, women can be as ruthless (and even more ruthless) than men. Power isn't sexist.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
Oh, please! And you've obviously never heard of Margarette Thatcher! She allegedly threatened to drop a nuke during the Fauklands war!

Oh c,mon.. At least she stopped us from having to chug down those tepid mini bottles of milk EVRY SINGLE DAY... Blugh

And i wonder why i became lactose intolerant too

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T
Well said WOLFY.

I try.

Until a woman(or anyone for that matter) actually infiltrates this Global War Economy Powers they will make it their ''business'' to find(read cause) a reason to push weapons..

I don't even think it will matter if any gender infiltrates the global war economy. Because its still a business. A Woman running a Chemical conglomerate doesn't instantly make them compassionate about the enviroment. They'll still be spilling stuff into the waters if it saves a penny.

Money rules the world, whether theyre male or female. And aslong as war isa business, it will be pushed; and aslong was we have a large standing army, it will be a business.

And until someone actually realises what is going on it will continue regardless of sex of our Dumb donkey politicians..

They know whats going on, but sadly we're in a country where the people don't decide, lobbyists do. When a Defense Contractor tells you that if you don't push the war legislative vote, they wont help fund your reelection campaign; you'll definitely jump on saying yes for that vote. It's theyre jobs on the line, and if they cant get the money to get reelected, they might not havea job anymore. They're well aware of what they're doing, and they don't have much choice.

Being "honest" doesn't get you far up the decision making ladder past secretary or unpaid intern.

''no. no. no'')

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Holy crap, this is some brain dead science. In many primitive cultures, war captives were often given to women for taming and torture. If you think that women are any less savage in battle or less ready to fight than men, you're obviously self-delusional. Give an American male a truck, a fishing pole or hunting tool and a cabin and he's happy as clam in silt. Try to convince a contemporary American female that she deserves anything less than a Park Ave. penthouse lifestyle and she'll try to cut your eyes out with something dull and rusty. No, I don't think Hillary would make a good president. Any war started by a matriarchal society would be one of extermination not of conquest. We males may not be the wisest of political leaders but we're in no way the most cruel or dangerous.

[edit on 10-9-2006 by crgintx]

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 01:35 AM
link   

i know how we can end the wars the have plagued man for thousands of years.

let women run the world.

www.cnn.com...
quote from article above: war is almost exclusively a male business

we must start by voting Hillary into office

its very obvious men don't know how to run this planet.

hey mods, is there a better forum for this thread? if so can it be moved please. peace

[edit on 9-9-2006 by elitegamer23]

You have obviously never been in a real relationship, been married, even had a girlfriend or hell.. a friend who is a girl.

No offense to women but they are sometimes far less rational then men, often more violent (omg.. have you ever seen to chicks fighting at school or in a public place!!?? Ruthless that is all I have to say.) and not to mention I would say more moody, or more mood changes quickly.

Also you would assume a queen has never waged war, led a nation into wars?

What on earth makes you think Hillary is a .. well a peace loving what ever. She comes off as a not so nice person to sit down and talk to. I also fear countries, especially traditional countries would not take us seriously. Or as serious as they can, can't take Bush serious either .

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Yes women can be as dangerous as men or worse but the people here who think they are worse dont no what there talking about(majority of men are worse)
look at history or even better go to your local jail and see how many men there are to women
i have guys friends and girl friends and i have seen the worse of both
and Trust me the guys are worse
the girls will talk behind the other persons back
the guys will confront the person and give him one on the chin
like i said i will give my vote to a woman president anyday!

[edit on 10-9-2006 by CYRAX]

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13

And have you ever heard of the only confirmed existing bigfoot, Janet Reno, who is allegedly female? I'm sure the surviving Branch Davidians would love to hear your thoughts on how peaceful women are!

Reno's only appearances on National TV were when someone needed a "butt kickin'". She never made comment on anything, but when there was some type of crisis that would involve the use of force, there she was muscleing her way in front of the camera. The handling of the Branch Davidians jumps to mind.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akareyon
Males may be quick to war, but also quick to become friends again. But once two females get into a fight, antipathy will last for a lifetime.

Genralities, people. Yes, women are more prone to holding grudges, and men have mroe or the fighting temper issue. That's not the main determination of a good leader.

And there's only one person I've heald a grudge with, and that's with a man, thank you.

and men have several cycles to deal with, too, from birth. There's just certain times of the month, I don't want to be around most men.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 03:13 AM
link   
yes, this is a friggin orignal idea. lets wage wars over handbags and shoes now!

women are far more materialistic....

this is a BAD idea.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Most woman that are capable of running for President are for the most part, past their "cycle" and more into "wtf hot flash!" menopause mode.

That's more like a constant "cycle".. fun

[edit on 9/10/2006 by QuietSoul]

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Just to add a kick, and entertain these notions:

What would be the one thing that a woman SHOULD change if she did indeed run the whole world.

***If anyone responds, none of the "no more war" bit or things that have a common thread. Something that a woman's perspective would provide better results to.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join