It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Estrogen: The End of Wars

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akraites

Originally posted by XphilesPhan

You are a goddamn traitor elitegamer.

I vote we bring him in front of the "comission of men to keep women oppressed, preggers, and in the kitchen" for a tribunal.
\

So do I damnit. So do I.

[edit on 10-9-2006 by Akraites]

relax its just a post i started from something i read. i dont completely believe all goverments should be run by all women, but you cant deny men have screwed up plenty. maybe we should try something anew.

would we be in the iraq mess right now if hillary or elizabeth dole were pres?

i wouldnt brag about wanting to keep women oppressed. do you think blacks should still be slaves? its the same kind of thinking that makes this planet shameful. im not talking to you xphiles i kinda got the impression you were being sarcastic.

[edit on 10-9-2006 by elitegamer23]

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Hmm. Lets see. Why have have men screwed up more than women on a global scale? Probably because there are more men than there are women in power, thus increasing the chances of men screwing up more than women don't you think?

You seem to believe women can do no wrong, when in fact women have done some horrible things throughout our history. As someone stated, behind every man is a woman. Sometimes men do horrible things because someone they trust (cough wife cough) tells them to. Or their mother. Or their sister.

Where did I state I want to keep women oppressed? I clearly stated I want equality for all. Do you participate in selective reading or do you just not read?

Oh, and if Hillary were president right now, we'd still be in Iraq. If Liz were president, we'd probably live in an extremely conservative country.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
It doesn't matter who is in charge "woman" or "man". War will never stop. How life works is what causes wars. The day wars stop is the day humans stop improving them selves. The world works in oposing forces in order to exist. To achieve the ultimate peace, the ultimate war must be fought. (Note this whole thread is proof of this. Man and woman are already fighting over who should lead.) It doesn't matter if it is a man or woman in charge. To get less wars or a better society you would need someone "man" or "woman" that would do what is needed to be done.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Or instead of having the "Ultimate War" we can end the cycle.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnyburnout

look at the animal kingdom. the male has always leaded and always will.

This male must have "leaded" his english class!!!

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan

Where did I state I want to keep women oppressed? I clearly stated I want equality for all. Do you participate in selective reading or do you just not read?

I vote we bring him in front of the "comission of men to keep women oppressed, preggers, and in the kitchen" for a tribunal.
\

So do I damnit. So do I.

before you edit , this is all your post said.

well if you not only agree, but agree twice in seven words, then u must believe women should be suppressed. are you now going to say you dont support the commission to keep women in the kitchen? your EDIT about equallity means nothing to me after you agree twice in seven words with xphiles comment.

[edit on 10-9-2006 by elitegamer23]

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
i just want to say this to anyone in general. if you are from the "he-man woman haters club" i could care less to hear how much women are inferior to man.

also if you are fickle, i dont care to argue. it doesnt help the discussion any, it only confuses it .

peace

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
like Margaret Thatcher perhaps? or Cleopatra? or Catherine of Russia?

from my experience from the army, women in power is the worst thing that can happen!

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by elitegamer23
let women run the world.
we must start by voting hillary into office

Guess you didn't get the memo .. Hillary is really a guy.

Seriously ... I'm NOT going to vote someone into office because of their gender, their color, or their creed. I'm going to vote them into office either because they are the most competent to do the job ... or they are the least worst of the choices available.

edited to add - I'm a girl .. not that it should matter or anything.

[edit on 9/10/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by elitegamer23

we must start by voting hillary into office

i mostly said that to get the discussion started. sometimes you have to make a persons blood boil to get the fire going. i agree with you though, its wise to vote the most qualified person in office. even if they are a hermaphrodite. wow i bet i get flammed for that last comment. peace

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I've got two words for the OP that will prove you wrong

Condoleeza Rice.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Condoleeza Rice,

I would vote for her in a heartbeat and I'm a Bush lovin', Reagan Conservative dude! I don't care if it is a man or woman, black, white, whatever, if they can carry out the duties of president as I see fit, then they have my vote!

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   

You are funny,
this has turned into manvswoman battle

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Apparently my post was too subtle for you elitegamer. Should I have added a smiley for you? A little yellow guy smiling perhaps? Yeah? A little yellow guy laughing? Mhmm? Would that have set off your "omg its a joke" radar?

[edit on 11-9-2006 by Akraites]

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I was just brushing up on History, and Queen Elizabeth I. Seems she was pretty feisty. Even seems to be listed as having a part in the "The Military Revolution".
I was going through Wikipedia.

I wouldn't mind having a woman President, but not Hillary. Her last term with Bill as her spokesperson sends shudders up and down my spine to this day. I happen to be in an area where the initial start of her acclaimed National Health Care Program is nothing more than a collection of a shambled gathering of people cashing in. It's a joke. In my opinion, everyone ought to ditch it and force the states to pick up the tab, then maybe we can start over.

And Hillary's got a lot of something. She's the Pack Leader currently clenching the throat of Rumsfeild. No Mercy.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 05:44 AM
link   
That actually has nothing todo with Hormones

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Lets put it this way, the world sees The American nation as a male with big cojones,

No a nurturing female with maternal instincts. Funny but that is how I see the world looking at the US.

[edit on 9-9-2006 by marg6043]

Sorry to disapoint you but that's not how the world views the USA.

Originally posted by marg6043

Originally posted by bothered
Rather than male-bashing, perhaps you should go after your sisters who get a thrill out of testosterone-driven capers (as some might say).

No is not male bashing but the only way that our nation keeps its supremacy in the world, as a male no female.

BS. I've been err 'monitoring' this site for over a year now. Half of you're posts are just that.

Also what is wrong with this site? Half the people here are sexist, who think the opposite sex is some stereotype. Sorry, but you are one of these people, and this is justified by:

At least we women don't have to worry about having two brains, because we only have one.

[edit on 12-9-2006 by PisTonZOR]

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanstheman

look at the animal kingdom. the male has always leaded and always will.

This male must have "leaded" his english class!!!

Dont forger that in the insect world females are dominant.

Spiders, Bees, Praying Mantis, Ants, etc.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   
What if Aliens attacked? Who would drive the tanks and have any chance of parking them. WHo would be able to react in an instant to the invasion with out the delay of putting on make-up, checking there hair and chatting for 5 minutes to the neighbour about how beautiful her roses are. Who would be able to perform hand to hand comabt without the fear of splitting a nail. Who would be able to stay on the battle field without having to leave half way through to switch the oven off?

Women! Your only good for one thing - telling us men when, what and how to do something!

PS - If my girlfriend is reading this, I will remeber to pick the kids up and rub your feet for you when I get home from work - love you bumpkins ;-)

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   

ever notice that when your at a mall, there is always a group of girls a trying on different clothing infront of their friends. why??? because they can't think for themselves.

Do not confuse littler girls with grown women, and remember that littler boys are as more immature than girls are in the same age range when teens.

PisTonZOR

Is that all you have,( BS. I've been err 'monitoring' this site for over a year now. Half of you're posts are just that.) just nick picking an insulting? Then you got nothing that merits and answer from me, keep monitoring it looks like you are better at that alright.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join