It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Estrogen: The End of Wars

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by CYRAX

the girls will talk behind the other persons back
the guys will confront the person and give him one on the chin

[edit on 10-9-2006 by CYRAX]

It's not the loud/ up front enemies you need to worry about. You know, where they are coming from. It's the silent sneaky types that are the most dangerous and deadly.

So, if men are such war mongers; what does that say about the women that raised them?

[edit on 12-9-2006 by Marz]

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by bscale
Women know how to protect and save the children.

Bullploppies...we just kill them before people notice they exist. (Abortion kills more than children)

friggen quote thingys

[edit on 12-9-2006 by jlc163]

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akraites
HYou seem to believe women can do no wrong, when in fact women have done some horrible things throughout our history. As someone stated, behind every man is a woman. Sometimes men do horrible things because someone they trust (cough wife cough) tells them to. Or their mother. Or their sister.

Religous context:

Matthew 14:1-12
1 At that time Herod the tetrarch heard the news about Jesus, 2 and said to his servants, "This is John the Baptist; he has risen from the dead, and that is why miraculous powers are at work in him." 3 For when Herod had John arrested, he bound him and put him in prison because of Herodias, the wife of his brother Philip. 4 For John had been saying to him, "It is not lawful for you to have her." 5 Although Herod wanted to put him to death, he feared the crowd, because they regarded John as a prophet. 6 But when Herod's birthday came, the daughter of Herodias danced before them and pleased Herod, 7 so much that he promised with an oath to give her whatever she asked. 8 Having been prompted by her mother, she said, "Give me here on a platter the head of John the Baptist." 9 Although he was grieved, the king commanded it to be given because of his oaths, and because of his dinner guests. 10 He sent and had John beheaded in the prison. 11 And his head was brought on a platter and given to the girl, and she brought it to her mother. 12 His disciples came and took away the body and buried it; and they went and reported to Jesus.

That's one of my favorite stories from there about a man being led by his genetals.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
So . . . I see some may have some issues with women overall, what that has to do with estrogen and women ruling our nation?

Perhaps we should bring more religious quotes and remember that most war fought in our world that has killed millions were the deeds of males no women.

Including wars fought because of religious issues.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
sorry i used the word estrogen in the title. i was just trying to make it eyecatching.

forgive me , peace

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Must have never heard of Amazons before, one of the fiercest warriors the world has ever seen.

I don't trust any human in office, we need a computer like an AI.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Humans are Humans not insects, reptiles or other mammals.

Originally posted by marg6043

Originally posted by jonnyburnout

ever notice that when your at a mall, there is always a group of girls a trying on different clothing infront of their friends. why??? because they can't think for themselves.

Do not confuse littler girls with grown women, and remember that littler boys are as more immature than girls are in the same age range when teens.

PisTonZOR

Is that all you have,( BS. I've been err 'monitoring' this site for over a year now. Half of you're posts are just that.) just nick picking an insulting? Then you got nothing that merits and answer from me, keep monitoring it looks like you are better at that alright.

You're the one nit picking and insulting. Read you're own posts

Originally posted by marg6043
So . . . I see some may have some issues with women overall, what that has to do with estrogen and women ruling our nation?

Perhaps we should bring more religious quotes and remember that most war fought in our world that has killed millions were the deeds of males no women.

Including wars fought because of religious issues.

I wonder why? Can you say draft, Women 'aint affected.

Also if a couple of guys have problems with women, execute them and don't judge all of us by a few jerks.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Uh....marg? Think about what you said. Some men have problems with women. What does that have to do with women ruling a nation? I don't think the guys who have problems with women would want women ruling them. Just thought I'd point that out

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akraites
Uh....marg? Think about what you said. Some men have problems with women. What does that have to do with women ruling a nation?

It has to do a lot my friend, we live in a nation that is male dominated. Even when we women has come a long way is still some tabus about women ruling this nation.

I did a research on women in politics in the US and you be surprised that women has been trying to get a shot to the big sit in the white house for over one hundred years and they have been squashed just because gender.

I don't think the guys who have problems with women would want women ruling them. Just thought I'd point that out

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Uh...you skipped the sentence I used to answer your question in order to make a point that didn't need to be made. But to address it, we live in a world dominated by men. Thats how its been for thousands of years in most parts of the world. Bad habits die hard I guess.

Women haven't been trying to become president for 100 years. The culture way back when wouldn't have put up with it and women knew it. No point in trying to climb a 200 foot wall without a rope.

I was referring more to elitegamer than I was to do. Apparently estrogen makes everything alright in his world.

[edit on 13-9-2006 by Akraites]

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join