It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I like to discuss about the supposed fake 2001 video and I just solved this conspiracy.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
Deltaboy... I am looking at it...
I will look further tonight... it is looking possible...

So whats the verdict? You had a whole day to look at the videos. I hope I was persuasive. Possible is not the same as ITS HIM!!

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Good Job Deltaboy!

Though it appears when the facts come out all the CTer's have nothing to say.....

It just reaffirms the fact that they're grasping at straw most of the time......

[edit on 15-9-2006 by ferretman2]

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
DeltaBoy - it is YOU that has to be kidding us! It is obviously a look alike! The entire nose & even facial structure is not the same! Poor quality video or grainy video is NOT ENOUGH to change the facial structure like that - the Real Bin Laden has a nose that points straight down (as seen in the other pictures) - the video that is in dispute has a Bin Laden with a Nose that JUTS OUT forward from his face! This now can be verified from Multiple Angles (Left Behind & DeltaBoy -thanks for helping to show that this is a Sham Phoney Bin Laden Look Alike)!

P.S. Left Behind - I am guessing that Bin Laden said "yeah I did it" in a 2004 tape because he had nothing to lose -> the U.S. had already pinned it on him in 2001 (that is when he went on the run) - he is a Terrorist after all - curious thing however at that time (in 2001) Bin Laden said that he didn't do it & was not responsible for it - that is strange behavior seeing as a Terrorists usually seeks to claim Responsibility for their acts right after they commit them in order to gain notoriety in the media.

[edit on 15-9-2006 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
you obviously need glasses.....you should watch the videos again.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Don't condescend me "Ferretman2" - my vision is FINE. I have watched that video many times. Are you a CIA Expert Analyst "Ferretman2"? I am guessing no. You can keep your opinion - I will keep mine!

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Okay, now we have gone to a conspiracy where this guys nose is big and straight instead of the previous double Bin Laden where his nose is flat and small. Here is an image I took where his nose is jutting out downward as one poster has mentioned.
Remember that sometimes he turns his head upwards that makes his nose look like its long and straight. Kind of like this...

You may have poor eye sight, or your monitor sucks.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
OK super CIA Expert Analyst Wanna-be (i.e. Delta Boy). How about we settle this - can you show were the voice from this "Bin Laden" tape was Analyzed & Confirmed to be a positive match to any other Bin Laden Voice Samples from other Confirmed Bin Laden tapes?

Has this tape in question been Officially Confirmed by the CIA?

The BBC Correspondent said right in the beginning that this Tape was in fact released by the *PENTAGON*!!! How do you know wether it is not just some Pentagon Propaganda?

Do you honestly believe that the U.S. is not engaged in Propaganda of its own? That only "Al-Qaida" releases Propaganda? Well I have news for you - the Pentagon/Defense Department has already admitted that it is also in the Propaganda Business!

Do you believe everything that you see without question Delta Boy? BHAAAA!

[edit on 16-9-2006 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Seraphim_Serpente.....

Oh....so now that the video has been debunked...the issue is now of the voice???

You've got to be kidding me............the supposed 'false' osama vide hasjust benn proven by deltaboy to be the real osama, how convient of you to dismiss that fact.

If an Al-queda video is found oversea's during a military operation, then who would release it??

The Pentagon.....if the tape were found here (domestically) then it would tbe the FBI.

Just who did you think would releas the videos?

Turn on the lights.............

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
After watching the whole thing, It would be much more complicated to fake it, but I am still in doubt that it is OBL..

But it isn't as easy to write it off now... I went from being sure of a fake, to being about 70% it is a fake.

I could possibly be wrong, but IMHO this is still possibly a fake OBL...

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   

so now that the video has been debunked...the issue is now of the voice???

Not even close to being Debunked actually. Now I know that you guys are Not CIA Analysts - because a Real CIA Analyst would go over *EVERY PART* of the tape - yes including running a
Voice Identification Match - don't you guys ever watch Tom Clancy Movies? The whole idea is to determine wether the Tape is Fake or Real!

You've got to be kidding me............the supposed 'false' osama vide has just benn proven by deltaboy to be the real osama

Like I said earlier - *NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING DEBUNKED*.

Jeez... I have "Santa Claus" on Video Tape too - I guess the fact that my Santa Claus Tape Exists makes it real as well! "Alien Autopsy" anyone?

[edit on 18-9-2006 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Seraphim, you have yet to counter my claims with the evidence I presented so you try to discredit me by calling me a Wanna be CIA analyst.
You are asking me to provide more proof by other methods using resources and capabilities that are beyond my reach. I wonder whats next...DNA tests?

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Seraphim, you have yet to counter my claims with the evidence I presented.

Well then I guess it all just comes down to a matter of Opinion. I was told that I needed new glasses after saying that I didn't think that the Osama in this Video looked like the Osama in the other videos/stills at all. I don't believe that there is anything wrong with my vision at all - perhaps others biases are affecting their vision?

This so called "Evidence" that you provided was nothing but a few more still images of this "Osama" from different angles. I am sorry but this still looks like some kind of bad Bin Laden "Look Alike" to me. Then when I pointed out the Issue of the non-matching Nose (& other Facial Characteristics might I add) - you claimed that it was the "Poor Video Quality" that supposedly altered the Face of Bin Laden so much in this Video. Sorry but I don't buy it!

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   

OK everybody - now I want you to look at this comparison - look at it VERY CLOSELY.

Is anyone seriously going to tell me that they think that this is the same guy?

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I have to make time to rewatch all these videos clips, Osama movies isn't my first choice for entertainment, i much rather watch ufos

but as of now, I still find the osama in question to be questionable.

[edit on 9-20-2006 by worldwatcher]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Take a look at this one for a good comparison in the difference in facial structure .

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphim_Serpente

OK everybody - now I want you to look at this comparison - look at it VERY CLOSELY.

Is anyone seriously going to tell me that they think that this is the same guy?

That is the image that I posted and talked about in my first post of this thread. As I have said, people judged just one image and compare another image thats far clearer. However...

Taken from other times in the same video, shows his face differently from that image that you posted.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Deltaboy....great job

As soon as I remember how to give a WATS I'm giving 'em to you.

You found the video I initally spoke about and did a great job in showing how the 'false osama' is actually 'the real osama'.

The motto for this site is 'Deny Ignorance'.......

Yet, even when presented with facts and proof, individuals on this site will still deny the obvious....all due to their hatred of either the USA or the current administration.

Once again....great job deltaboy

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Delta Boy - at least you are correct about that tape being Blurry. But like I said before - just compare the Facial Structure of both. Lets just put aside the nose issue for now. Notice how one Osama's face is Rectangular & Long - the others face is Shorter & MUCH Rounder! Compare the Eyebrow section of the forehead. One is definitely WIDER than the other! Lets just face it one is the the 
Real Osama (the Clearer ones) & one is a FAKE (i.e. the Blurry one that - Ahem - the Pentagon just happened to put out after 9/11 - when Americans were still quite Outraged & needed a
Bad Guy, Fall Guy, Scapegoat to pin it on ASAP & that is just what they got).

Don't get me wrong Osama is DEF a Terrorist - but the question is = what was his role in 9/11 - was he really the Mastermind (I thought that was Khalid Sheikh Mohammed)? Is he really the Leader of "Al Qaeda/Qaida" (actually it is Ayman Al Zawahiri) or just a Wealthy Figure Head?

[edit on 21-9-2006 by Seraphim_Serpente]

[edit on 21-9-2006 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Okay this is where we can discuss about Osama and his organization related to 9/11 attacks.

This is the full version of the video where you can see the whole thing. I suggest you watch it, since its important on this debate about Osama's involvement and we are discussing about him and his organization relating to 9/11 and if this is real or not. Not to mention that you are being led only to a pic of Osama from the video, I see no other pics of the footage to back up more claims about supposed fake Osama.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

This is what most people are talking about on this and probably some CT used to get the image out of the video and comparing others. The pic marked E is the most important one to the CTers as if concluding that it is indeed the fake Osama. I have counter that claim that it is in fact Osama.

These are the images taken from the video from different time segments.

And about Osama admitting that he and his organization were in fact responsible for the attacks on 9/11. This is in 2004 and the tape was through Al Jazeera and no surprise, Al Jazeera never tells where they get the tape from.

english.aljazeera.net...

Transcript:

But I am amazed at you. Even though we are in the fourth year after the events of September 11th, Bush is still engaged in distortion, deception and hiding from you the real causes. And thus, the reasons are still there for a repeat of what occurred.

So I shall talk to you about the story behind those events and shall tell you truthfully about the moments in which the decision was taken, for you to consider.

I say to you, Allah knows that it had never occurred to us to strike the towers. But after it became unbearable and we witnessed the oppression and tyranny of the American/Israeli coalition against our people in Palestine and Lebanon, it came to my mind.

The events that affected my soul in a direct way started in 1982 when America permitted the Israelis to invade Lebanon and the American Sixth Fleet helped them in that. This bombardment began and many were killed and injured and others were terrorised and displaced.

I couldn't forget those moving scenes, blood and severed limbs, women and children sprawled everywhere. Houses destroyed along with their occupants and high rises demolished over their residents, rockets raining down on our home without mercy.

The situation was like a crocodile meeting a helpless child, powerless except for his screams. Does the crocodile understand a conversation that doesn't include a weapon? And the whole world saw and heard but it didn't respond.

In those difficult moments many hard-to-describe ideas bubbled in my soul, but in the end they produced an intense feeling of rejection of tyranny, and gave birth to a strong resolve to punish the oppressors.

And as I looked at those demolished towers in Lebanon, it entered my mind that we should punish the oppressor in kind and that we should destroy towers in America in order that they taste some of what we tasted and so that they be deterred from killing our women and children.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Sorry wrong place, it was suppose to be in the 9/11 conspiracy thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join