It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I like to discuss about the supposed fake 2001 video and I just solved this conspiracy.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Notice in the first video Osama is not wearing a ring on his right ring finger. On the other two videos he is wearing a ring.

Maybe nothing, but I wonder if it signifies anything.

[edit on 11-9-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Notice in the first video Osama is not wearing a ring on his right ring finger. On the other two videos he is wearing a ring.

Maybe nothing, but I wonder if it signifies anything.

Since he feels he has the right to terrorize the U.S. of A. He pretty much can wear the ring whether he feels like it or not.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Although I beleive the two figures look MORE alike than NOT alike,
They state during the tape they didnt expect the towers to fall, and this was a surprise.

But there intentions from 93 were to BRING THEM DOWN.
They even said they would bring them down AFTER they failed in 93.

Also, why is this the only decleration of guilt?

You'd think if he really planned it, he'd setup a nice camera like all th recent tapes, and blast the west accrediting himself for the attacks.

Once again why is the only tape weve gottena grainy blury inconclusive edited feature?

Why did we have to stumble onto this tape, why didnt osama release a crisp clean copy threatening us more?

How did binladen escape afghanistan on horses, when our jets, helicopters, uav's, spec ops, the northern alliance and various other footsoilders had him in there grasp?

C'mon, bin ladens in US custody.
Why else arent we 'trying' to capture him.
ITs like the recent video released.....
It doesnt make any sense at all for binladen to be releasing these tapes. Because all they serve to do is HELP the administration.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Just because I question the "Bin Laden" in this particular tape, doesn't mean I don't believe he was part of 9/11 or that he is a terrorist, what it means is that knowing and seeing all that we do regarding this man, this tape is still highly suspect even with your explanation of fuzzy and grainy quality and bad pixelization or whatever technical word you want to give it.

You claimed to have solved this conspiracy, I'm only stating you haven't convinced me with the evidence you provided so far. Don't get me wrong, your attempt is commendable and you may convince a few and the book will be closed for them. I still on the other hand have my doubts. We are being forced fed propaganda in a very timely manner, I don't think it matters if it is the US Govt, or Al Qaeda pushing it, but anytime one of these videos and audios come out, it has be looked at under heavy scrutiny and this particular just doesn't hold up with other Bin Laden greatest hits video collection.

The ring, the facial features, the admission itself... all still highly questionable and suspect in my eyes.

Unwinding the Bin Laden Video

Could the Bin Laden video be a fake?

Bin Laden Video

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
They state during the tape they didnt expect the towers to fall, and this was a surprise.

They say they didn't expect the whole towers to fall, just the ones that are above the impacts. If the planes could have hit far below, they believe it the floors above those impacts would go down too in their thinking.

You'd think if he really planned it, he'd setup a nice camera like all th recent tapes, and blast the west accrediting himself for the attacks.

This ain't the only video, theres one in 2004 where he explains why he and his followers attacked on 9/11 and explains the justification for it.

Once again why is the only tape weve gottena grainy blury inconclusive edited feature?

This ain't the only video thats blurry, there are other tapes, but this one is really bad enough to make his face look fat and his nose small enough to make conspiracists to use his ugly image to make him a double and not a real person.

Why did we have to stumble onto this tape, why didnt osama release a crisp clean copy threatening us more?

Why shouldn't we have gotten the tape, Al Qaeda was freaking running away. He has made a couple of videos threatening the U.S. since 2001 and now. Look it up!!!!

How did binladen escape afghanistan on horses, when our jets, helicopters, uav's, spec ops, the northern alliance and various other footsoilders had him in there grasp?

Ever heard of geography?

It doesnt make any sense at all for binladen to be releasing these tapes. Because all they serve to do is HELP the administration.

Or it makes sense to remind the American people and the world that Al Qaeda is still alive and wants to keep putting fear, and remind them whats the reason for their existence.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
Just because I question the "Bin Laden" in this particular tape, doesn't mean I don't believe he was part of 9/11 or that he is a terrorist, what it means is that knowing and seeing all that we do regarding this man, this tape is still highly suspect even with your explanation of fuzzy and grainy quality and bad pixelization or whatever technical word you want to give it.

Even if you believe that he had something to do with 9/11, but you don't believe that person is Osama Bin Laden, its understandable that you want to believe he is a fake...because...

1. Osama is dead and the Bush administration needs a boogeyman to keep this WOT going for their aims.

2. Osama is captured, the rest same as first line.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   

There are several major factors-

1) Contrary to what people might think, the US didn't land 50,000 troops to fight in tora bora, Binladen's refuge. They had CIA operatives and Special Forces operators directing combat operations for Anti-Taliban tribal militias and calling in airstrikes. Elements from 10th Mountain weren't brought in until Operation Anaconda, which was about 3 months later.

2) The US had limited use of regional airfields. Most aircraft took off from distant locales, such as bases in the former Soviet controlled states to the north, aircraft carriers in the Arabian Sea, and long range bombers which took of US controlled bases in other parts of the world. There just weren't resources available to put as many planes in the air as with conflicts like the Gulf War. Even if you could, you could put 200 planes, flying wingtip to wingtip, 500 feet off the ground canvassing the whole mountainrange and still have them miss an entire mule train of Taliban.

3) The North Eastern Afghanistan / Northern Pakistan is one of the most desolate places on Earth. Really. A former employee of mine is stationed at Forward Operating Base Salerno on the Afghan / Pakistan border. On leave, hes shown me all of his pictures of the area...theres nothing there but rock, sky, and a few goats. Seriously, go do a Google Image search for "Karakoram Highway" and look at the only decent road going through that part of the world. Most "roads" there are glorified paths, and most "paths" are only suitable for pack animals.

Given the situation, i.e. few American troops, lack of close-in air resources, and the fact that this place is hostile to human life in general, its a small wonder that we lost him.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Even if you believe that he had something to do with 9/11, but you don't believe that person is Osama Bin Laden, its understandable that you want to believe he is a fake...because...

1. Osama is dead and the Bush administration needs a boogeyman to keep this WOT going for their aims.

2. Osama is captured, the rest same as first line.

False, how did you make those assumptions? I never at anytime said Bin Laden is a fake.

That particular video, the confession one, the one with the guy who has a different forehead and eyebrow shape and different nose and beard coloring, who had a ring on and off in the same video, who says some questionable stuff.. is a fake.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

They say they didn't expect the whole towers to fall, just the ones that are above the impacts. If the planes could have hit far below, they believe it the floors above those impacts would go down too in their thinking.

This ain't the only video, theres one in 2004 where he explains why he and his followers attacked on 9/11 and explains the justification for it.

This ain't the only video thats blurry, there are other tapes, but this one is really bad enough to make his face look fat and his nose small enough to make conspiracists to use his ugly image to make him a double and not a real person.

Why shouldn't we have gotten the tape, Al Qaeda was freaking running away. He has made a couple of videos threatening the U.S. since 2001 and now. Look it up!!!!

Ever heard of geography?

Or it makes sense to remind the American people and the world that Al Qaeda is still alive and wants to keep putting fear, and remind them whats the reason for their existence.

Deltaboy out of curiosity for various reasons,

Do you beleive alqaeda soley pulled 911 off?
And that the admin had a right to go into iraq?
And that IRAQ is going good?

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I don't know about this. Hanging out in those dark caves can do things to a man.

I'm sorry. I could not control myself.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Well actually, he has released more tapes claiming responsibility.

There was his 2004 tape for one.

en.wikipedia.org...

Osama and others in Al-quada have claimed responsibility more than once.

www.911myths.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
That is if you believe those tapes.
and that second link ' not wiki ' seems to have him DENYING invovlement.

And the oct04 tape, he says he though of the idea in 83/4
when it was YOUSEFS idea to use planes into the towers.

Its very convenient calling it another ' manhatten '
Especially when the world knows it as 911, and alqeda refered to the plot as 'the planes ... '

I believe binladen was capture by the US in Tora Bora.
And has since been used to create these phony tapes.

Binladen to me is a figure head, a poster child. Alzawahiri is the real leader of the group.

So why would binladen come on tape saying its his idea?

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   

and that second link ' not wiki ' seems to have him DENYING invovlement.

Try reading the whole thing.

What part did you find in error on the wiki site? Do you just automatically disbelieve Wikipedia?

More importantly, if it's fake, why hasn't Osama or anyone else in Al-queda denied the tapes? Why is it only 9-11 conspiracy theorists who have a problem with the tapes?

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I didnt say Alqaeda wernt invovled.
Just that they didnt EXECUTE THE ATTACKS, without US invovlement.
And there are just as many tapes out there with alqaeda saying they Didnt and WOULDNT do such an act.

Regardless...

For alqaedas world standings it only increases REP.
And they know full well the wrold wont believe them any way.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Just saw a show called 'osomas escape' on the national gepgraphic channel (its 2am on the east coast). At the end they show an extend clip on the video that some CT'ers on this site say is a very poor double.....hate to inform you...it's ractually really bad (and I mean really bad) lighting. The clip (uncut...no breakss) shows osama walking into that room and then sitting down (as in the controversal pic). It was osoma walking in and it showed him sit down...in which the lighting on the room looks to distort his face. I can't believe it. If some can somehow record the show and put the clip on here everyone will see. It takes place at the very end (last 2 minutes).

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Deltaboy out of curiosity for various reasons,

Do you beleive alqaeda soley pulled 911 off?

Of course they can pull it off themselves, and without needing state sponsor. After all, the embassy attacks, the attack on the U.S.S. Cole by just two men, why shouldn't Al Qaeda be able to do it with 19 hijackers with just 4 planes and crash into 3 and failed one.

And that the admin had a right to go into iraq?

In my opinion, they pretty much had the right to go into Iraq and remove Saddam Hussein that was considered a threat for many years, and who has in the past committed terrorism, and use of WMDs, even against his own people.

And that IRAQ is going good?

Depends on what you view as good news, theres the bad and theres the good. Wars have ups and downs, you lose one battle or win one battles, you suffered heavy casualties or light. So it depends. To me its still debatable on it, and has not reached a conclusion yet.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher

False, how did you make those assumptions? I never at anytime said Bin Laden is a fake.

The ones you said pretty much tells that you have doubts about the man in the video, you don't have to keep saying "oh this is suspicious" or "he don't look like what I expected", just get to the point and say it out loud "hes a fake!!!"

That particular video, the confession one, the one with the guy who has a different forehead and eyebrow shape and different nose and beard coloring, who had a ring on and off in the same video, who says some questionable stuff.. is a fake.

Now you saying it out loud. But then the question is about the others pics that shows him clearly compare to the grainy ones, put some comments on that one please.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   

He never said it was my plan. He says it in plural as in he and his followers to commit the plan and attacks as if the plan was being worked together as a team.

So I shall talk to you about the story behind those events and shall tell you truthfully about the moments in which the decision was taken, for you to consider.

I say to you, Allah knows that it had never occurred to us to strike the towers. But after it became unbearable and we witnessed the oppression and tyranny of the American/Israeli coalition against our people in Palestine and Lebanon, it came to my mind.

The events that affected my soul in a direct way started in 1982 when America permitted the Israelis to invade Lebanon and the American Sixth Fleet helped them in that. This bombardment began and many were killed and injured and others were terrorised and displaced.

I couldn't forget those moving scenes, blood and severed limbs, women and children sprawled everywhere. Houses destroyed along with their occupants and high rises demolished over their residents, rockets raining down on our home without mercy.

The situation was like a crocodile meeting a helpless child, powerless except for his screams. Does the crocodile understand a conversation that doesn't include a weapon? And the whole world saw and heard but it didn't respond.

Link

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
deltaboy, you're trying very hard to make this into something it isn't.

I'll say it one final time, you have NOT convinced me that the "bin laden" in the December 13th, confession is Bin Laden due your explanation of grainy and bad footage.

I'm out of this discussion
ciao.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   
....You can't seriously believe that guy in the grainy video is Osama. I refuse to believe anyone can be that blind. Especially considering about 1-3 weeks later another video was released and he looked completely different from the vid in which "he took credit" for the attacks.

Not that I'm for any conspiracy theory or anything, but why hasn't the FBI listed bin Laden as the guy responsible for 9/11? I seriously don't understand that considering he was blamed from the get go and since hes admitted to doing so. Whats so hard about adding that to the list of things hes done?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join