It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I like to discuss about the supposed fake 2001 video and I just solved this conspiracy.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
deltaboy

the anatomical differences between the pictures marked as D and E(similar perspective and similar facial expression) are glaring.
Notice the distance between the tear duct and nostril on the right side of the face. On picture D it is 1.5 to 2 times the distance than on pic E.
The placement of the eyebrow arch is much further out on pic D than E
The ear shape of pic D is long and narrow while that of Pic E is shorter with a fatter lobe
The top end of the nose bridge extends into the eyebrow ridge on pic D while on E it ends before and is tucked under and extended eyebrow ridge. I've drawn anatomy for years and these details would be the difference between and A and a A-

debunkin debunkers daily

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akraites
....You can't seriously believe that guy in the grainy video is Osama. I refuse to believe anyone can be that blind. Especially considering about 1-3 weeks later another video was released and he looked completely different from the vid in which "he took credit" for the attacks.

A grainy home video camera, compared to a more clear camera thats more sophisticated meant for the audience hmmmm....

Not that I'm for any conspiracy theory or anything, but why hasn't the FBI listed bin Laden as the guy responsible for 9/11? I seriously don't understand that considering he was blamed from the get go and since hes admitted to doing so. Whats so hard about adding that to the list of things hes done?

Well lets look at the FBI most wanted terrorists website and see what we have on it.

www.fbi.gov...

Usama Bin Laden is wanted in connection with the August 7, 1998, bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya. These attacks killed over 200 people. In addition, Bin Laden is a suspect in other terrorist attacks throughout the world.

Whats with the sentence "suspected in other terrorist attacks throughout the world?" Wasn't the embassy attacks the only attack the FBI connected Osama with? Hmmm....

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fifth Horseman
deltaboy

the anatomical differences between the pictures marked as D and E(similar perspective and similar facial expression) are glaring.
Notice the distance between the tear duct and nostril on the right side of the face. On picture D it is 1.5 to 2 times the distance than on pic E.
The placement of the eyebrow arch is much further out on pic D than E
The ear shape of pic D is long and narrow while that of Pic E is shorter with a fatter lobe
The top end of the nose bridge extends into the eyebrow ridge on pic D while on E it ends before and is tucked under and extended eyebrow ridge. I've drawn anatomy for years and these details would be the difference between and A and a A-

debunkin debunkers daily

Umm thats why I use the pics to point out why conspiracists use those pics to make comparison including the one in the confession tape home video, have you look at my other posts with other pics showing Bin Laden in this confession tape which I am concentrated on. I am not making comparions to this character and the characters from the other videos. But then, if you want, we can include that in the discussion.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Fine I understand
The same reasons I stated earlier apply to your video when compared to pictures A through D. Why are you so eager to prove the official story in every aspect of this mystery. Why post on a conspiracy site when there is no conspiracy?

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fifth Horseman
Why post on a conspiracy site when there is no conspiracy?

I don't know, whats the reason for this discussion on this website in the first place? To debate, provide info, evidence, etc. You tell me. Are you telling me that when a conspiracy is posted up, nobody can contradict such conspiracy? If I say I got a pic that shows a man really flying, that means you cannot counter what I have posted even if fake, that what I posted is considered real, because its a conspiracy website only and for the conspiracies only. Cannot counter the claims.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I've watched you post for awhile now, and i've only seen you post in opposition to conspiracy of the moment, this leads me to think that you can only see what you are told. Do you think the gov't is giving us all the facts or is it worth the dig? I would venture that all those in favor of your post are red while those opposed are not.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
my last sentence was a bit of a cheap shot and I take it back but I'll leave the flavor

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
It seems that the proof is availible; my post from last night (with spelling corrections.....it was 2 am):

Just saw a show called 'osamas escape' on the national gepgraphic channel (its 2am on the east coast). At the end they show an extend clip on the video that some CT'ers on this site say is a very poor double.....hate to inform you...it's actually really bad (and I mean really bad) lighting. The clip (uncut...no breakss) shows osama walking into that room and then sitting down (as in the controversal pic). It was osama walking in and it showed him sit down...in which the lighting on the room looks to distort his face. I can't believe it. If some can somehow record the show and put the clip on here everyone will see. It takes place at the very end (last 2 minutes).

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Well lets look at the FBI most wanted terrorists website and see what we have on it.

www.fbi.gov...

Usama Bin Laden is wanted in connection with the August 7, 1998, bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya. These attacks killed over 200 people. In addition, Bin Laden is a suspect in other terrorist attacks throughout the world.

Whats with the sentence "suspected in other terrorist attacks throughout the world?" Wasn't the embassy attacks the only attack the FBI connected Osama with? Hmmm....

Again, you can't seriously believe those two people are one and the same. Grainy video doesn't equal completely different person. In fact, I've seen worse quality videos of different people and you're always able to tell who the person is.

Suspected of other terrorist attacks? You just said he outright said he did it. How is he only suspected if he said he did it?

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Deltaboy, I see how you would question this, but I am still not convinced. The "grainy" video shows a different person to me. I do not see the same Bin Laden in both videos. In the "grainy" video, check out the man's hair and his hairline. His hair is thicker and fuller than the other Bin Laden, note this especially around the sideburn area. Also, his hairline is lower. If you compare the "grainy" Bin Laden to the other Bin Laden, you will see the grainy one's hairline is lower, his overall hair is also darker.

Maybe I am wrong, but this is the first thing that jumped out to me looking at these pictures.

Oh, and by the way, please never say you "solve" a conspiracy. Even if conspiracies are solved, if that is even possible, it still makes them a conspiracy.

[edit on 9/13/2006 by tHeJwAy13]

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Again, you can't seriously believe those two people are one and the same. Grainy video doesn't equal completely different person. In fact, I've seen worse quality videos of different people and you're always able to tell who the person is.

And how about the far clearer pics I posted compare to the grainy ones? Does he look more familiar to you? Pretty cool when you see the details on his face.

Suspected of other terrorist attacks? You just said he outright said he did it. How is he only suspected if he said he did it?

Thats what the FBI says, not my problem that the FBI prefers the method gathering the evidence their way and confirms their suspicion that this person is guilty on this crime or that. Anyways they didn't update it, since the reward is 50 million, not 25 million. Its based on his attacks on 1998 in Africa. Makes no mention of attacks on U.S.S. Cole, even though Al Qaeda members were caught and admitted committing terrorist attack on the destroyer. As well as 9/11. All it says suspected committing terrorist attacks around the world, which is pretty vague.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Suspected doesn't mean confirmed. If bin Laden said he did it, thats good enough for most people. But if he didnt say he did it, I can understand why hes only suspected of 9/11.

Again, that video of the sasquatch looks nothing like the other pics from the videos. Even the color of his beard is off. Again, he released a video about 3 weeks after that one was supposedly filmed, so why does he look so drastically different from one vid to the next? You have to use your imagination to make those 2 guys look the same.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Suspected doesn't mean confirmed. If bin Laden said he did it, thats good enough for most people. But if he didnt say he did it, I can understand why hes only suspected of 9/11.

He said it in 2004, after he made many denials before, just like he denied having to do with 1998 attacks. Weird eh? But then since hes hunted down, cats out of the bag and no more denials so whats the point.

Again, that video of the sasquatch looks nothing like the other pics from the videos. Even the color of his beard is off. Again, he released a video about 3 weeks after that one was supposedly filmed, so why does he look so drastically different from one vid to the next? You have to use your imagination to make those 2 guys look the same.

Did you just ignore these pics? Don't need to use my imagination when I can use these pics from the same video that is more clear. And what color is his beard suppose to be in your opinion?

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Still not convinced by the grainy video, but at least there is real speculation...

as to the other video that he claimed credit for the attack...
he didn't...

he actually seems to accept that he is blamed for it, but he says very clearly that the "commander ATTA" did the attack plan...
commander status would mean that it was ATTAs puppy, not Osamas...

he mentions being consulted, and agreeing to the plan (after 4 years of denying the claim)

My take on it:
It is a chance to hit the American leadership where it hurts, without removing the glory of the attack for muslims...

If he were to say, "our terrorists were merely ignorant tools of Mossad, or CIA," it doesn't sound good at all. But IMHO that is probably what really happened.

Osama wasn't really helped by this attack, and neither was the Muslim cause.

However, we see that Osamas words of warning to the American people are very correct... they were the same words of warning as president Eisenhowers
"beware the military industrial complex" because they are the only winners i have seen so far...

seriously... what more could they have asked for, that could realistically been given?
they have gotten a free ride, and ultimate control of this country now...

but motive does not prove guilt, so I will allow the guilty to sign their own confession... see here:

Friend of Atta works for defense intelligence contractor TITAN

just a little wierd dont ya think? especially as the FBI has been protecting this guy from 9-11 investigations...
why?

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Deltaboy - That is the video I am talking about. You need to link the video (just that section) which shows Osama enter the room and sit down. When he sits down there is someone blocking the lighting which is used. That, along with the position of osama, appears to distort his face.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
Still not convinced by the grainy video, but at least there is real speculation...

as to the other video that he claimed credit for the attack...
he didn't...

he actually seems to accept that he is blamed for it, but he says very clearly that the "commander ATTA" did the attack plan...
commander status would mean that it was ATTAs puppy, not Osamas...

Excuse me? He actually accepted the blame pointed by the west? More like explaining why he and his followers did it.

english.aljazeera.net...

But I am amazed at you. Even though we are in the fourth year after the events of September 11th, Bush is still engaged in distortion, deception and hiding from you the real causes. And thus, the reasons are still there for a repeat of what occurred.

So I shall talk to you about the story behind those events and shall tell you truthfully about the moments in which the decision was taken, for you to consider.

I say to you, Allah knows that it had never occurred to us to strike the towers. But after it became unbearable and we witnessed the oppression and tyranny of the American/Israeli coalition against our people in Palestine and Lebanon, it came to my mind.

The events that affected my soul in a direct way started in 1982 when America permitted the Israelis to invade Lebanon and the American Sixth Fleet helped them in that. This bombardment began and many were killed and injured and others were terrorised and displaced.

I couldn't forget those moving scenes, blood and severed limbs, women and children sprawled everywhere. Houses destroyed along with their occupants and high rises demolished over their residents, rockets raining down on our home without mercy.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   
That makes no sense...

I am sure that about ever other muslim in war torn areas, has thoughts of destroying american or Israeli interests in revenge...

how does that say he did it?
all it says is that upon seeing the devastation that America allowed, he wanted to attack us where it would hurt, like our corporate buildings...

he did seem to accept that he is considered guilty, but still came short from saying "i did this because"

instead he says things like " I wanted to"
not the same thing...

I am curious about this extended version of the alleged confession tape (grainy one)
if there was a better image of OBL from that tape, then why hasn't anyone shown it?
(including the USG in efforts to put conspiracy to rest)
instead, we have a different look, a different voice, a different race, and a different hand preferance, all supposed to still be OBL...

aint buying that one, without seeing the extended version...

ferretman, any ideas of where we could find it?

[edit on 13-9-2006 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
That makes no sense...

I am sure that about ever other muslim in war torn areas, has thoughts of destroying american or Israeli interests in revenge...

how does that say he did it?
all it says is that upon seeing the devastation that America allowed, he wanted to attack us where it would hurt, like our corporate buildings...

Does not make sense? How about the ability to do it? He and his followers have the manpower, resources and the motivation to do it. Have you seen the training videos? And you miss his words again?

I say to you, Allah knows that it had never occurred to us to strike the towers. But after it became unbearable and we witnessed the oppression and tyranny of the American/Israeli coalition against our people in Palestine and Lebanon, it came to my mind.

"Occured to us to strike the towers" as in using in past tense, he and his followers attacked the towers.

aint buying that one, without seeing the extended version...

ferretman, any ideas of where we could find it?

I'm looking at the extended version now. And looking for the section where ferretman is talking about.

[edit on 13-9-2006 by deltaboy]

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Heres what Ferretman is talking about.

www.youtube.com...

Exactly 8 min into this video it shows Osama coming in. The rest of the footage in the early and mid shows a downed American helo. Don't worry, no American casualties from that. It was abandoned because of mechanical failure and American jets blew it up.

www.youtube.com...

Heres more after the first one.

www.youtube.com...

And another.

www.youtube.com...

Check out his nose in the beginning.

There are other parts of these videos that shows his face clearly.

www.youtube.com...

Go to 4:01 in this video.

And finally, this video which pretty much tells all. Somebody use the propaganda video to show that it is Osama Bin Laden and point it out. Hehe. It's not like I was the only one working on this.

Go to 6:23 please

video.google.com...

I don't know if the people here have the time to watch all these videos, but trust me that the videos truly show that it is Osama Bin Laden in the confession tape.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Deltaboy... I am looking at it...
I will look further tonight... it is looking possible...

I wouldn't even have thought to give it a second chance without your determination
good job

I feel sorry for anyone watching this though...
those guys are quite long spoken

apparently the Taliban cant fart without praising Allah for it...

"we got in the jeep, praise Allah"
"it was a full moon, praise Allah"
"my wife is ugly, praise Allah"
"I ate a snack, praise Allah"

Boy i tell ya... If I was Allah, I would smite that presumptious pesky SOB...
"for that embarrasing truth, praise Allah"

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join