It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I like to discuss about the supposed fake 2001 video and I just solved this conspiracy.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Now people have been talking about this video, as well as websites that use the picture of Osama Bin Laden to show that it must be a CIA agent in disguise or something.

Websites like for example like this...

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

Now I like you to see the first part of this video

www.youtube.com...

Watch the grainy video between .55 sec and 1.05 and you see that his nose was small and just got larger suddenly as he turned his head facing one of his companion on his right side. You notice that the nose just got longer. Now WHY would something like that happened? BECAUSE its the video quality that has somehow made his facial features seem different to the point that conspiracists think that he is a double and that the real Osama is dead and the U.S. govt. needs someone to replace him so the War On Terrorism would continue, but in fact this video I posted shows that the grainy video changed his facial.

I hope that solves the nose thing and reaches conclusion about this double person.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
And I guess the grainy video put about 20 pounds on him too?

Not even the same face shape. I watched that tape more times than I can count and there is no way to be sure with the crappy quality of the whole tape... And why will the FBI still not say he was responsible for 911? No, I dare say this is far from over.

I have heard about this "thing" where it is forbidden for them to wear jewelry? I dont know about the validity of that but I did notice Binny is wearing some finger candy. So if that religious mandate IS true.. then what is this guy doing wearing rings?

I just dont know delta; I just dont know.

[edit on 9/9/2006 by TONE23]

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TONE23
And I guess the grainy video put about 20 pounds on him too?

Excuse me? But the grainy video just made his nose go small and big as well, maybe its because his smile which makes a person's face a little wider on the pic they took along with his supposed small different nose?

I have heard about this "thing" where it is forbidden for them to wear jewelry? I dont know about the validity of that but I did notice Binny is wearing some finger candy. So if that religious mandate IS true.. then what is this guy doing wearing rings?

In Islam, you are permissible to wear gold or silver rings. What is not permissible is to wear chains or necklaces because it makes Muslim men look like women.
Hope that helps you there.

[edit on 9-9-2006 by deltaboy]

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
yeah that did help about the jewelry..thanks

It wasnt just his face but his whole body that looked heavier.... sorry to come off on that first line..like I was against your theory.... I am not convinced about that video one way or the other..still

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
delta boy....

Im sorry to say this but please wil you look again at the two images. Then you will see that they cannot be in any way shape or form the same human being.

Noses. two different lengths and widths - even with pixel blur, they are not the same.

Width of face. One slim and elongated, the other fat and wide.

Eye sockets. One has gaunt shallow sockets, the other has ddeep fleshy cheek bones and deep sockets.

Head shape. One long and equine, the other rounded and over weight.

One of these people is under great stress and strain, where as the other has plenty of food and no worries.

As a person who has for many years watched people through CCTV and surviellance cameras, I would if asked to observe and call units for sightings of person A, never in a million years would i make a call on person B. They are not the same person IMHO.

Ill take your piccies and play around in photoshop - if I can get any other stills i will do that to.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
Ill take your piccies and play around in photoshop - if I can get any other stills i will do that to.

Try to take pictures if possible from the video I posted and make stills of them as time goes by as the grainy video changes his facial features constantly. I prefer the ones between .55 sec to 1.05. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Deltaboy in my opinion you have done the exact opposite of solving this conspiracy. Regardless of the grainy image, it's clear to me that they are not the same person.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
what about his skin ?

did the video make

him a brutha too ?

the body dbl is a black man

osama is an arab, and still irrelevant

to our problems.

we got way bigger problems than

this disinfo vid.

toasted

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

In Islam, you are permissible to wear gold or silver rings. What is not permissible is to wear chains or necklaces because it makes Muslim men look like women.
Hope that helps you there.

I didn't know you were a Muslim delta?

In Islam, men are discouraged from wearing ANY kind of gold because gold is supposed to be worn by women. They usually wear silver or platinum. And considering Osama's wacky interpretation of Islam, you would think he wouldn't wear gold especially considering even regular Muslim's usually decline to do so.

[edit on 9-9-2006 by Jamuhn]

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn

I didn't know you were a Muslim delta?

Never said I was, otherwise I wouldn't have made a simple mistake.

In Islam, men are discouraged from wearing ANY kind of gold because gold is supposed to be worn by women. They usually wear silver or platinum. And considering Osama's wacky interpretation of Islam, you would think he wouldn't wear gold especially considering even regular Muslim's usually decline to do so.

Thank you for correcting me, yes that Muslim men can wear rings like silver or platinum but not gold.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by toasted
what about his skin ?

did the video make

him a brutha too ?

the body dbl is a black man

osama is an arab, and still irrelevant

How about watching the video before you see just the pic itself and assume he is a brutha of yours.

He is an Arab of course, but I have a question, how about the other videos of him between 2001 and now?
Does he look that blacky?

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I see the differences of the videos and Bin-laden is not of dark skin complexion at all.

It does looks darker and different, but It could be a double.

Perhaps the video may have been no on one shot but during a period of time or perhaps made of pieces of other videos.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Here is an excellent site showing how it is very misleading to judge it from one still of him laughing.

www.911myths.com...

Here is another still from that video.

Looks like him to me.

The gold ring is shown in other videos of Osama.

So it really has no bearing on whether or not the 2001 video is real.

Don't forget he also claimed responsibilty in his 2004 video.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Thanks for the pics and info you provide that backs up my claim Leftbehind, however it seems to me somebody was ahead of me.
In any case, can somebody debunk this evidence provided to counter the happy Bin Laden that makes him look fat and his nose short?

[edit on 11-9-2006 by deltaboy]

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I watched CNN's special report on Binladen last night. They had plenty of archival footage of him from the pre-9/11 years. In several of the segments, he was wearing a gold ring.

I don't think the "if hes wearing a ring , it isn't Binladen" theory is going to work.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reality Hurts
I watched CNN's special report on Binladen last night. They had plenty of archival footage of him from the pre-9/11 years. In several of the segments, he was wearing a gold ring.

Whether he wears the ring or not, the only problem now is identifying what kind of ring is he wearing? Is it gold or silver? Perhaps platinum? Hard to tell when the camera is sometimes 10 feet away or further. If he is hardcore Muslim, most likely it would be silver. As Jamuhn has mentioned that a "normal" Muslim man would not wear gold.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
sorry you haven't convinced me.

Myself and others have discussed this particular video in several older threads here on ATS and regardless if the men in the videos are wearing similiar rings or clothing, it is not the same man in the "admission" tape.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
sorry you haven't convinced me.

it is not the same man in the "admission" tape.

You got to be kidding me?

This is what most people go after just for this image and this image only.

But when you get still frames of the video from other times this is what you get and far more clearer.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Good job Delta, you get my way above vote. Don't be let down by the rediculous "It's not him!" crowd. Some will hold on to their conspiracy thoughts on this video if Osama told them it was he himself in thier face lol. Next thing you know, they will start claiming that it wasn't planes that hit the pentagon

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Thank you Vance I appreciate your support. Its understandable to have a conspiracy like this, but at least have a clear idea to look at everything before we assume such things like "Oh Osama is wearing a jewelry, its against Islam, so he must be fake", or that "this person is wearing a ring, while in another video he didn't have one so he must be a double", or "his nose is flat and small based on this image, so he's a fake", etc.

[edit on 11-9-2006 by deltaboy]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join