It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptians, Bible and Koran the same Gods?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 01:37 PM
link   
and you dind't quite understand my response...

the judgements on other lives makes a large portion of why things are the way they are, agreed?...

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 01:39 PM
link   
the judgements on other lives makes a large portion of why things are the way they are, agreed?...

I think instinct makes the portion of why the things are the way they are.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 01:44 PM
link   
will equate to an action of instinct?

how insidious!

you must be blind, and are definately not a follower of christ but a puppet pushing someone elses agenda...

so what is the agenda, make people believe the social ills they face are simply a byproduct of their own instincts(how insidious) what about the fact that their social ills are not being given any attention? is that also an aspect of their instincts? (how insidious)

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Oke, you have made your point. I don't like talking to people who don't respect otherone's opinions and thoughts, succes in proceeding this discussion without me.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 02:09 PM
link   
we are all entitled to our own belief...
that does not mean in a free will universe that i have to respect you, i choose to not by force...

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Bigsage I wish not to speak to you again.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 02:21 PM
link   
just dont listen...
but, its funny how when one spews forth demonic bable talk everyone wants to hear, but when the truth of the situation is spoken of clearly people turn and cower in fear...

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigsage
we are all entitled to our own belief...
that does not mean in a free will universe that i have to respect you, i choose to not by force...

you are getting pretty defensive and you seem to think your opinion is the correct one without considering anyother idea at all, you call yourself objective and enlightened? you are not.

religion is based on interpretation and understanding not fact so dont claim you know the truth because noone knows the real truth and shouldnt claim to either.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 02:34 PM
link   
because you are a little foolish to attack one without prior offenses...

and the offense to you is that i believe(and not just what you were taught)...

get the # outta here...

hey that was offensive...

any other verbs to throw at each other?

[Edited on 3-11-2003 by bigsage]

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Quite possible & even feasable...Mianly because, as the ancient Greeks were climbing their way out of their Dark Ages into the Classical Age, they borrowed heavily from the already-ancient Egyptian civilization.

Most histories don't tell you that, as much as the Greeks have influenced the modern western civilization, the Greeks were just as heavily influenced (if not more so) by the Egyptians.

The Greeks had a heavy influence on the Christian Bible because many of the more "modern" concepts *in* the Bible were Hebrew & Celt in origin & "borrowed" by the Greeks.

As for the Koran being influenced...Islam was formed by those descendants of Abraham who moved into the Middle East...

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 12:48 AM
link   
you are absolutely correct...

yet, these were very pagan...

in that they respected no one other than their "gods"...

so is it safe to assume they viewed other being's(multiple dieties) as gods?
and if so isn't there only one father of all creation...

furthermore didn't we learn a lesson when christ came that these practices were incorrect?

externalizing the father and creating organized chaos in the process?...

i dont know anymore can you shed some light on this?...

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Well, I could, and I would be very happy to give my vieuw of it to you... but my vieuw isn't that one of a very good God etc. so if you don't wan't to hear it it's oke with me

The God in which you believe, you think is good, that's what matters... I just think differently...

What exactly would you like to know (are not really knowing, just my vieuw, which could be also entirely wrong
)

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 04:34 AM
link   
This is my view on the Gods and the so-called Devil.

(This is going to sound very strange to you)

yet, these were very pagan...

in that they respected no one other than their "gods"...

so is it safe to assume they viewed other being's(multiple dieties) as gods?
and if so isn't there only one father of all creation...

furthermore didn't we learn a lesson when christ came that these practices were incorrect?

externalizing the father and creating organized chaos in the process?...

i dont know anymore can you shed some light on this?...

I would like to begin with the Fight between good (God) and evil (the Devil). First of all we have to say that the Devil (Lucifer which means �Bringer of the light�) was the best angel of God, which turned against him. Then we also have to say Lucifer got 1/3th. of the Angels behind him. You know all this, but have you ever thought about the fact how much 1/3th is?

1/3th of the angels of God turned against him, and they knew they would face certain death (it�s logical they knew they would die if they had 2/3 against them). Why should they fight against God (the so-called goodness) if they know they were going to die?

Or has there something happened what they couldn� aprove, not because they were evil� but because they had a heart and a soul� and they knew what the God was going to do�

The God has killed the whole Egyptian army, letting it drown, together with all the horses, he let all the first born children be born death� all those innocent children� he destroyed cities, he appointed Mozes the murderer as leader� he let the Israelites rob the Egyptians�he was the one which killed 1/3th. of his angels, because they didn�t obey him any more.

Why turned the angels and Lucifer against God? Perhaps because Lucifer knew God wasn�t as good as menkind would like it to be, who is the one which makes the Apocalyps happen again?

I know that you perhaps don�t like to hear this kind of information� but you have been born with brains, and you know the above could be true�. Lets look at the Egyptians now�

Many believe Isis was the reincarnation of Mary (mother of Jezus) so Re would be God, and Horus would be Jezus, and he would fight Seth (Lucifer?). The fight between good and evil lasted for many days� and guess what� there began a Godswar� not because the Gods liked fighten so much� but because some where for Seth and some where for Horus. Lucifer was getting a lot of support as far as I can see, and that�s not because he was such a bad person, but he perhaps knew God was�

Are we going to look further� we see that the God of Mozes made the plages, and the Egyptians got support from their Gods. Huh? Ever thought about it? Mozes God came, and the Prayed for another God�. Which in turn also helped them� but they lost (Lucifer?). That fight lasted also for days� and I think that was the fight between Lucifer and God� Lucifer (who tried to save the Egyptians lost) and then it is also obvious� God felt like drowning the whole Egyptian army.

The pyramid of Chefren is for instance also 66,6 Pyramid feed high� coincidence? Or is it perhaps a fact that Lucifer was the only one who was trying to save the Egyptians� the only one who knew that the God of the Apocalyps wasn�t that friendly�

Here you also notice the 2 different Gods. Do you now understand why you see the Egyptians as the very Pagan ones? Because the Pagan was the only one who tried to help the Egyptians� the God of Mozes (Bible---Sirius) only wanted them death. And why? Egyptians where also fascinated by Sirius (the God from Sirius) but they also have got shafts to Orion� the second God? You say it doesn�t fit in the one God idea, where does the idea of one God comes from? Elohim means Gods, and the first rule is: You should not honour any other Gods� why should God set that rule at number one if there wouldn�t be any other Gods?

I hope I have been able to give you some light on my thoughts about it, and perhaps it is useful for you to make another idea about the Gods� but then again� it�s just my opinion.

I hope you don�t think it to much to read, because I tried to keep it simple.

* They are Pagan, because Lucifer was the only one which helped them against death.
* There could perhaps be multiple Gods� and we haven�t been very lucky with the winner�

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join