It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why we Fight!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I guess something happened after WWII

Dae

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
*plays with the new toy*

Ok, the documentary, The Corporation has a trailer! So Im gonna stick it here, its 1 min 53 secs long. Enjoy!

Google Video Link

Dae

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Ok, here is the full length documentary called Why We Fight.

Its 1 hour and 39 mins.

Google Video Link

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:19 AM
link   
It seems that some Americans think there is no good reason to fight except for self-defense.

Death of goodwill as we know it in the west.

Sadness...

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Take a look at what one or two masters have to say in regard to fighting, conflicts, wars, etc.: www.idst.vt.edu...

by Dr. Freud
Conflicts of interest between man and man are resolved, in principle, by the recourse to violence. It is the same in the animal kingdom, from which man cannot claim exclusion; nevertheless, men are also prone to conflicts of opinion, touching, on occasion, the loftiest peaks of abstract thought, which seem to call for settlement by quite another method. This refinement is, however, a late development. To start with, group force was the factor which, in small communities, decided points of ownership and the question which man's will was to prevail. Very soon physical force was implemented, then replaced, by the use of various adjuncts; he proved the victor whose weapon was the better, or handled the more skillfully. Now, for the first time, with the coming of weapons, superior brains began to oust brute force, but the object of the conflict remained the same: one party was to be constrained, by the injury done him or impairment of his strength, to retract a claim or a refusal. This end is most effectively gained when the opponent is definitely put out of action--in other words, is killed. This procedure has two advantages: the enemy cannot renew hostilities, and, secondly, his fate deters others from following his example. Moreover, the slaughter of a foe gratifies an instinctive craving--a point to which we shall revert hereafter. However, another consideration may be set off against this will to kill: the possibility of using an enemy for servile tasks if< his spirit be broken and his life spared. Here violence finds an outlet not in slaughter but in subjugation. Hence springs the practice of giving quarter; but the victor, having from now on to reckon with the craving for revenge that rankles in his victim, forfeits to some extent his personal security.

[edit on 7/9/2008 by Borix]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
We fight, because we focus on our differences,

in the haze of aggression we, forget what we are, and what our differences actually are, never mind trying to solve the conflict.

So my question is this why fight?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Borix

We have the world we deserve, the wars, the economic slavery, the subjugation of our minds, the programing of our children. The destruction of our natural recources, the unnecesary stress to our bodies. All these are syptoms of the disconnect we suffer from. Zionosts, illuminati, or any other ideology/group that feeds on, and tries to perpetuate the symptoms, are NOT the root of the problem.

We have the power to free ourselves from mental slavery, once we are awake, the fighting will cease. This documentary will help seekers of truth to get some answers, however,I hope that it creates more questions. I wait patiently for more of us Earthlings to awake, until then, Star and flagged.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

talkinf about grey fox, the one guy said the special forces was a joke was crazy. i was there with grey fox. i worked with them. the reason why the sas went in was to create a diversion for my guys to go in and take care of things. the special forces do more than anyone could ever know. we dont get the credit for the jobs we do becouse of our code od secracy that we have. i was a green beret in charge of 395 men . i was an officer. these guys are the best we have, bar none. so when you talk about the sf you have no idea what you are talking about. so keep your mouth shut unless you have proof. because without us you all would have no freedom or anything else.

Dae

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I'm shamelessly bumping up this thread. I love these films "Why We fight" and "The Corporation" both of which are very worthy of our time!

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
It's not JUST this administration and we should know that the next President will be just as deeply embroiled in the script.

The above quote is so true! The real seats of power are not in the White House or Downing St anymore, or at least they have had to budge over and share their seats with ©orporation™ and their shareholders interests.

I would say, "Enjoy the films!" but... yeah, enjoy!

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by tf141
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

talkinf about grey fox, the one guy said the special forces was a joke was crazy. i was there with grey fox. i worked with them. the reason why the sas went in was to create a diversion for my guys to go in and take care of things. the special forces do more than anyone could ever know. we dont get the credit for the jobs we do becouse of our code od secracy that we have. i was a green beret in charge of 395 men . i was an officer. these guys are the best we have, bar none. so when you talk about the sf you have no idea what you are talking about. so keep your mouth shut unless you have proof. because without us you all would have no freedom or anything else.

Im assuming you are asserting that you protect we the American people with your guns correct? I Sir, also have guns. So I am quite sure that I am able to do pretty much everything you can. Give me some extra equipment and that makes me that much better at protecting my family. I get pretty sick of hearing military service members talk about how they "protect us". Ooooookkkk, let someone invade America before you get too high and mighty. All youre doing now is being used for a chess piece. You dont even know what you really fight for. You just follow orders like a good boy....period.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Sorry i don't know.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Why 'we' fight? You're all so fond of talking about other people, about corruption at the top and all the rest of it, when the simple truth is that YOU are the problem - ALL of you. You all LOVE fighting. If you didn't, there wouldn't be wars all the time. If you didn't, we wouldn't be living in a competitive society, i.e. a society which believes survival of the fittest, i.e. that you have to fight to survive. You even take it out on your nearest and dearest, though in all honesty, I think most of you are too far gone to be aware of what you are doing now - you just get high on competition which means putting other people down, controlling them, and finding all sorts of other ways to dominate and harm them.

YOU ARE ALL FIGHTERS AND KILLERS - DEAL WITH IT.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Not a little one sided are we? I guess they forgot to mention that Lincoln declared martial law- dissolved the judicial and legislative branches of government and ordered them to military service. Made his enemies in Congress fill sand bags in front of the White House. His Generals made personal liquor deliveries a priority over medicine and bandages.
You guys and your cherry picking of events that suit your cause and total disregard for any kind of balanced perpetration of history. I have had the study guide to this for sometime so fortunately I don't need to see the video.

The errors and misdirections in the study guide are numerous as one might expect. The Bay of Pigs was not an American invasion to overthrow the Castro regime-it was formed to incite a popular uprising by the Cuban people against the regime that the dissidents could then seize power. The CIA tricked JFK-with help from Hoover-into thinking this was possible when everyone knew it was doomed to fail.

See how easy it is to fool people with a misdirected comment!

Oh yes, Roger Water's line was "Hey teacher leave those kids alone" Meaning the schoolmaster who took away his book of poems and made fun of him. The schoolmaster was a puppet on strings that were controlled by the (perceived) evil that forced him behind the Wall.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by spooky24

we are all controlled by something or somebody...from baseline food, clothing, and shelter, up to corruption to gain wealth, and thus power. the only change has been the sophistication of accumulation.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
If you are talking about war, I would believe we fight for ideas, beliefs, freedoms, family and to defend the United States from all aggressors which would threaten our country and the men and women who live here.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Best way to defend, is to attack first..

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Why do we fight... Well you can fight without any reason whatsoever, just because some crazy guy like Lycurgus or Machiavelli told you to do so, or you can fight for a reason. For example a good reason to fight in Europe right now is to restore the original meaning of our constitutions, while it has been slowly eroded by "Incremental reforms" of the EU braindead superstate during the past 25 years. You can and should fight for future creative education of younger generations to at least preserve the current level of school quality without descending into spartan austerity, "equality" and constant warfare. We are supposed to fight against those that want to throw children they don't like, off a cliff, as the spartans used to do. With modern neurological manipulation technologies, the EU is producing youngsters who are intentionally deprived of physical and brain functionalities when their young mentalities don't meet the requirements of the "Spartan Elders". So the EU secret services generate physical or mental dysfunctions on young children (e.g. "autism" which is an invented illness to cover up covert Intelligence activities) to serve later as an excuse to isolate the youngsters to be later thrown off the cliff. People better fight now, for an EU of free people, rather then an EU of "equal" slaves (If you won''t get throw off the cliff)
The EU is a conspiracy to reinstall the spartan ignorance, war driven constitution. That among other things also envisages the possibility for migrants to become mindless austere soldiers at the service of the EU politburo. Whilst unwelcome migrant children who are willing to build and learn, rather then bomb and destroy, will go off the same cliff with the EU children.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   
The C.A.I. runs the show, you don't fight anything. I'm an alien, I'm good.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join