It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aug 22 wierd stuff

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
im putting this post here although its neither a prophecy or a prediction really but as its to do with this aug 22 date and that hasnt happened yet, then it should remain here.

before 911, there were several 'real' indications of 'something big going down' and foreknowledge of what was to happen. for example...

insider trading

warned not to travel

war games

and, well, most have been here long enough to have heard of other events.

so if anybody spots any sudden REAL AND VERIFIABLE wierd happenings, like sudden stock market activity, unusual troop movements/orders, press blackouts, etc. then list them here.

remember that this thread is to try and find a pattern of foreknowledge before the date august 22 happens with real and verifiable events, (rather than making wild predictions which you can do in other threads). if anything does happen on that date then there is a checkable reference.

please try and stay on topic also

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I've been listening to alot of the financial news programs, but there hasn't been anything that noticable. There is a constant stream of bombthreats on planes, and the seattle incident that have come to nothing and have been blown out of proportion, however.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Do you think we have to check what important people are up to? This will give us some ideas if there were something going on.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
thanks for replying peyres. if you could report anything suspicious you notice on the stock markets, that would be appreciated. i think it possible that there are a lot of false alarms being put out to keep us busy and looking in the wrong direction.

prsbuff, i would imagine that most important people would try and avoid their whereabouts being made known as this makes them potential targets. however, if a host of politicians are suddenly visiting bomb shelters or leaving the country or something similar then that would raise a few eyebrows.

remember, this is only applying to things happening over the next few days up until the 22nd.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I actually posted this on another thread, but here is one indicator, and from a very scary source.

Iran is engaging in a major "military exercise" starting Saturday. How's that for a terrible sign?

inbrief.threatswatch.org...

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
thanks behindthescenes. i appreciate all relevent links.

(thought i'd add a strange one for the 'planned natural disaster' theorists is this story of silvio berlusconi reported here - news.bbc.co.uk... )

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Very very nice find there Behindthescenes.. the poster asked for evidence of movement and you sure did deliver, along with a great article on the whole situation. I would expect if there is to be any stock market trading that it will be puts on oil companies, and I am not sure how to follow put options? The top investors will bet that the oil prices are going to skyrocket, they will get filthy rich(er) if something happens to make oil go up.

Not to get off topic or anything but has anyone considered that war with Iran means $10-$20 a gallon at the pumps?? How could they expect to keep our economy going??..

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by justyc
thanks behindthescenes. i appreciate all relevent links.

(thought i'd add a strange one for the 'planned natural disaster' theorists is this story of silvio berlusconi reported here - news.bbc.co.uk... )

Wow, now that man knows how to throw a party!

Why he did it though I wonder.. seems strange as it has absolutly nothing to do with Mary lol. From the election I think it is just safe to assume the guy is a nut case.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Last night I as well heard the Augus 19th exercise and made me turn over and open my eyes. This has been mentioned in the past with US movements but I think some place like Iran maybe just enough of an agressor to do something or force retaliation.

I would suggest if someone knew where to look in this limited pre time to see counter movement of US forces but I imagine there is just not enough time for such leaks to surface nor knowledge to be public yet.

I always like to compare days that come up of interest
www.answers.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonite
I would suggest if someone knew where to look in this limited pre time to see counter movement of US forces but I imagine there is just not enough time for such leaks to surface nor knowledge to be public yet.

on this point, if there IS anyone in a position to 'know' something odd is happeneing (say sudden military orders etc) but doesnt want to say what they know for fear of reprisal or disloyalty, listen to your conscience and think back to 911 and then ask yourself if you believe your suspicions would save lives should anything happen then say something. tell another member that you trust or just say that 'you heard from a friend', send an anonymous email to a member here. warn people

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Actually the news shows increased tensions in the Middle East and on our news a kit was found in relation to the threats on the aeroplanes in the past few days.

I am anticipating something; I can feel it, but I can't put my finger on it yet.

I came across a news article something about Iran targetting Iraq.

It does make you wonder what is going on?

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by rachel07
I am anticipating something; I can feel it, but I can't put my finger on it yet.

I know that feeling, the odd feeling that something big is going to happen, even without direct proof or indictations at all. Makes things a bit eerie for no reason.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I am not one to squeal but I do have knowledge that a close friend of mine is well inside the borders of Iran and has been for some time.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jolly1970
I am not one to squeal but I do have knowledge that a close friend of mine is well inside the borders of Iran and has been for some time.

And? What's he/she finding out about the situation/mood there?

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
OK i'll add to this thread on a personal basis.

I have stashed one months food and water in the house, taken that first week 19/26 th August off work, and i am refusing to move till I am absolutely sure that this is just a 'spook' game.

Reason why? OK before 9-11, at an immigration detention centre here in the UK, there were pictures of Osama Bin laden plastering the walls of all of the Arabic / middle east immigrants. A week before the event, ALL of those pictures were taken down by the detainees themselves, and destroyed. This time, the pictures on the wall were small green flags with arabic writing on them.

They have all been taken down off the walls. By the detainees.

May be nothing, may be some thing, but I for one have no inclination to be caught out in the cold like last time. 9/11 was real bad. This next one if it hits? well.... lets just hope it doesn't.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Maybe a stage terrorist attack made by the government on the August 22, blame it on Iran, impose martial law so people won't be able to find proof that it's the government that did it...

or North Korea will have his nuke experiment...

Also, is you're friend in Iran a US special forces member or a iran citizen or? Thanks.

[edit on 18-8-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
im going to add this post i made into here also because i am finding this stranger by the minute...
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

now ive used ats search and also checked through atsnn stories for the 31st july onwards and NOWHERE on ats is this story mentioned and i find that very, very strange.

you can find a few links on google but most of them appear to be recent and refer to the story as dating from the 31st of july

this story of 2 bombs of german trains predates the uk plane scares and mentions the same type of liquid in soft drink type scare tactic.

can any one of you remember this story prior to the plane scares? have you seen them referenced in any of the threads here regarding the plane scares because i cant find a thing!

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I think this is a great idea, even if Aug 22nd is uneventful we should continue monitoring things incase something else happens.. Who knows we may detect a pattern of NWO movement prior to a global event... We may also could come up missing if we do!!

On a serious note my brother is a lifer in the US army.. He has spent 10 years in germany but has been stationed state side for the last five years.. He has done tours in somolia (sp) and iraq but has always told us he was leaving.. Two weeks ago he said he would be leaving in a week and would be gone for two years and thats all he said or was allowed to say.. I hope there isnt anything to this and i dont like thinking someone in power is stupid enough to detonate a nuke but i also cant shake the feeling that we are in the beginning of sorrows and the world as we know it is about to change..

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Well, i have Tuesday off. I'll be home alone waiting.......

For doomsday...

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
party at my place aug. 23rd.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join