It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aug 22 wierd stuff

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:13 AM
link   
If true this is huge.
B2s leaving Missouri

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by smarteye
If true this is huge.
B2s leaving Missouri

hey thanks for that one smarteye. can any member in missouri confirm that?

i think it more likely that it was aimed at the russians due to this story...
russian bombers buzz us base

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 04:27 AM
link   
more world financial wobbles....

The Federal Reserve and central banks around the world yesterday took the extraordinary step of pumping more than $100 billion into financial markets riven by a credit crisis, the largest such intervention since the September 11 terrorism attacks[

story

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a seemingly little reported second bridge collapse in the us

The contractor, Pulice Construction Inc., will lead an investigation how nine of 11 beams laying horizontally atop the 25-foot bridge rolled off after three weeks of sitting atop pier caps awaiting a diaphragm to link them together.

NINE of the ELEVEN beams? uh oh

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
You know how you guys were talking about Aug 22, so what if what ever he was saying will happen this year. you know? some guests may not be of our liking here so there for they knew that it was being talked about on here so they postponed it. just my theory....

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Well most of the strange things that we know about 9-11 such as the stock purchases/trades/sales, the gold in WTC being shipped out before the attack, the guy that owned WTC buying a larger insurance policy for the complex not to long before the attack, secruity at WTC being removed in advance of the attack for no apparent reason, and all the other things that i cant remember only came to light weeks-months after 9-11 and there are things still coming to light even to this day.

So Good luck finding anything that may point to a incident. (Not being sarcastic) Chances are that any hint at a attack will be so vague that it wont point to any real threat or to anyone as the person/people responsible and probably cause everyone to laugh at you and just blow you off..."yeah whatever." Even after the incident people may ask "how does that have anything to do with the terror attack?"

Happy hunting.

[edit on 20/8/07 by Pfeil]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Just a after thought.

I live near St. Louis, Mo. Everytime the B2s leave for non-secret missions it seems to end upon the local news and I have not heard anything about them. (We are very proud of our B2s
)

Also, there seems to be LOTS of talk about Pakistan lately. Obamas words hinting about going into Pakistan are a bit unerving. Any big even will occur in Iran or Pakistan in my opinion. So maybe most of the reseach focus should be finding out what might be going on in those places.

Oh yeah...What happened to North Korea? That threat died out without to many people noticing didnt it?

[edit on 20/8/07 by Pfeil]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
forget that,

delete please

[edit on 21-8-2007 by infinite]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
forget that,

delete please

[edit on 21-8-2007 by infinite]

hmmmm - me suspects you didn't read the date of the first post

i'd love to know what you just typed in there though hehe

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by justyc
hmmmm - me suspects you didn't read the date of the first post

You suspect right,

Everyone makes a mistake lol

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
This thread is over a year old and still alive?

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pfeil
Well most of the strange things that we know about 9-11 such as the stock purchases/trades/sales, the gold in WTC being shipped out before the attack, the guy that owned WTC buying a larger insurance policy for the complex not to long before the attack, secruity at WTC being removed in advance of the attack for no apparent reason, and all the other things that i cant remember only came to light weeks-months after 9-11 and there are things still coming to light even to this day.

So Good luck finding anything that may point to a incident. (Not being sarcastic) Chances are that any hint at a attack will be so vague that it wont point to any real threat or to anyone as the person/people responsible and probably cause everyone to laugh at you and just blow you off..."yeah whatever." Even after the incident people may ask "how does that have anything to do with the terror attack?"

as you mentioned the stock market activity that went on before 911, i thought i would post this thread that i just spotted here on ats ...
the bin laden trade .... that sounds like one to definately keep an eye on

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Well, its August 24th and the 22nd passed without a hitch. Once again another "date thread" proven wrong.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Well, its August 24th and the 22nd passed without a hitch. Once again another "date thread" proven wrong.

well, its been 1 year since i started this thread and STILL there are people who don't read it and understand it's intentions, but just make sneering comments about nothing happening on august 22nd.

princeofpeace, you have posted several times in here and keep saying the same thing. i have told you what this thread is about yet you still persist. what you do is known as 'trolling' and despite having been asked before not to carry on with this behavior, you still do. so i'm going to ask you one last time to please stop posting in here unless you have a positive contribution to add to it.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
My posts here are worth just as much as anyone else's considering nothing happened LOL. I actually gave it TWO years. Last Aug 22nd and this Aug 22nd and STILL nothing. Just want to prove once again that date threads predicting something here on ATS are worth absolutely NOTHING.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

thank you for your post. you have been reported for trolling. please don't bother to reply as you now have the honour of being the only member i have put on ignore since i joined here

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 02:56 AM
link   
adding global stocks see further falls

recent postings are suggesting inside knowledge of a collapse on the stock markets due to some rather odd activity going on there.

see the above thread the bin laden trade and also billions in put options purchased

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
adding business.guardian.co.uk... yet another of the recent financial wobble stories appearing of late.

also story from the day before The day the stock markets saw red

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   
adding this story as it's pretty worrying for anyone who owns a computer. storm worm botnet story

"In terms of power, [the botnet] utterly blows the supercomputers away," said Matt Sergeant, chief anti-spam technologist with MessageLabs, in an interview. "If you add up all 500 of the top supercomputers, it blows them all away with just 2 million of its machines. It's very frightening that criminals have access to that much computing power, but there's not much we can do about it."

i have to wonder who the creators of this were and what their intentions are.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Tomorrow it.s september 18 2007 or as many knows 9/9/9 here it is:

09/18/2007
09/1+8/2+7
09/09/09

Also, tomorrow the feds announce the cut rate, tomorrow is a tuesday like on 9/11, it's exactly one week after 9/11 and the put options on the drop of the market end friday. So if there's a big event it could start tomorrow.

Just making statements on the internets.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join