It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of UFO's filmed over Madrid, Spain, in June 2006 (Video)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by engineer2005

How do you know they are UFOs
You don't - end of story?

I am perfectly willing to accept the UFO explanation, I do believe many sightings are alien spacecraft. However, I believe you need to assume the ordinary and then prove the extraordinary. Sorry, but thousands of balloons were released the same day this was filmed. These white objects could easily be the balloons. Just because someone posts a video as a UFO sighting, doesn't mean they weren't mistaken in what they think they saw or they are lying.

I dont assume the ordinary or extradordinary . as I stated before , Could be anything ... Balloons maybe / Ufo's ? maybe who knows .

pictures and vids can be faked , so i dont assume anything. Unless i see something thats So convincing that I cant deny it . and even then I may have doubts.

if the Vid was captioned as a Balloon vid , well then thats cool .
if the vid is stated as a Ufo vid , then I keep an open mind , but I dont just throw caution to the wind and just beleive its a real ufo Vid .. For all i know it could be
anything , anything at all .

And all that being said , its just a weird vid to me.

[edit: shortened quote]

[edit on 8/14/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
If I posted a video like that and said it was an invasion of atomic shell-fish from Uranus would you believe just because I said it was?

Wouldn't you have some doubts before accepting what was posted?

And remember that Spain is not the US, there is not supposed to exist any government conspiracy to keep the UFOs out of pages of the newspapers

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I agree that it's balloons. More likely filmed in 2004 during the peace demonstrations. The white balloons symbolise peace. I did a bit of searching and it's probably this: -

news.bbc.co.uk...

Tens of thousands of protestors are taking to the streets of London, Madrid and other cities all over the world for the anniversary of the war in Iraq.

Thousands of balloons will be released to remember the people killed in the Iraqi war as well as the Madrid bomb attack victims.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Thousands of balloons were released in memory of those killed in the Iraq conflict, as well as the Madrid bomb attack victims.

Demonstrations have taken place in about a dozen towns around Spain with a large protest due to take place in the capital on Saturday evening.

www.indcatholicnews.com...

[edit on 13-8-2006 by Xeros]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Balloons yes, stars no. There's no gain on that video and it's still daylight, there's no way a consumer-grade camera would pick up that many stars... maybe a planet, but not stars. I would consider myself a person knowledgeable in the realm of video, pretty surprised there hasn't been anyone else who is. hahah.

B. Sage

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX

Originally posted by TrappedSoul
It's NOT stars, stars wouldn't be moving around. Seriously, don't come here and scream stars...

The only reason i mentioned stars is because when you look at the night sky you prety much see what this guy has filmed on his cam here. Apart of course from the moving ones, but things do move in the night sky which are visble from earth.

You do see stars in the daylight, yeah ok maybe not usualy so many but you DO see them. So it's a possibility thats all. As i said though, maybe people with more of an astronomical background could expand on why this could not be stars.

Could you give reasons why they could'nt be stars apart from just that some are moving? I'm as baffled as anyone else here so any decent reasons for your comments would be most welcomed.

CX.

+1

The only plausible explanation I can think of would be the balloon theory, which is more likely.

Also, why is everyone stating that they are moving? I don't exactly see anything moving here... And why is it that everyone who films a UFO event, seems to either have had an overload on caffeine, extreme ADHD, have been a small child behind the camera, or autistic... because they can't steady their arm to save a life.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I can see them moving. I also see two larger white objects moving among the smaller white objects. You must need an eye exam, because those things are moving.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros
I agree that it's balloons. More likely filmed in 2004 during the peace demonstrations. The white balloons symbolise peace. I did a bit of searching and it's probably this: -

The video is titled "ufos ovnis MADRID 10-JUNIO-2006"

The demonstration against ETA was on June 10 2006.

In this post you can see two links pointing to two different web sites from two different Spanish newspapers showing the balloons before being released.

Edit: I remembered one thing that may be a problem to some people, those two links I posted are not in English, but you can use Babelfish to translate it (more or less) to English.

[edit on 13/8/2006 by ArMaP]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I wonder if balloons will show up that big, ofcourse there's no real way of telling how far they are.

The more interesting video is the one of Maussan showing the same kind of objects, but moving in formation and some at very high speeds.

video.google.com...

If the madrid spheres aren't intelligent, those in Maussans video certainly are.

Just because balloons are released that day doesn't mean these are those balloons, in fact, I was just watching a documentary today about a UFO crash during the 60s in Kecksburg on the same day a comet AND a Russian spacecraft came falling out of the air, all three were seperate events.

www.conspiracycentral.net:6969...

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shroomery
Just because balloons are released that day doesn't mean these are those balloons, in fact, I was just watching a documentary today about a UFO crash during the 60s in Kecksburg on the same day a comet AND a Russian spacecraft came falling out of the air, all three were seperate events.

No, it does not mean that those are the same.

In fact, I am admitting that the part of the name of the video that says "10-JUNIO-2006" is correct.

Based on that date, we know that at 10-06-2006 there was a demonstration against the conversations between ETA and the Spanish government that began at 6:00 PM and lasted for 1 hour in Madrid. In that demonstration a large balloon "sending" (sorry, I do not find any better word to describe it) took place.

The video shows white round objects in large numbers, some still in groups, and it looks like it was filmed about 7:30 or 8:00 PM.

All those pieces of information fit together.

Is this the real explanation of what happened?

I do not know, I was not there.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
So this video seems to be like all the others.

Is it impossible that two events could have happened same day?

None of us were there so...................

I guess none of us can say it is UFO's or balloon's for sure. I do however, think it was interesting.

Actually it might have been swamp gas

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Well done ArMaP
. This is conclusive proof for me and I knew a bit of searching would confirm it. I think we can leave this video to the trash heap now unless you're an idiot

10/07/2006 Madrid:-

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
If I posted a video like that and said it was an invasion of atomic shell-fish from Uranus would you believe just because I said it was?

Wouldn't you have some doubts before accepting what was posted?

And remember that Spain is not the US, there is not supposed to exist any government conspiracy to keep the UFOs out of pages of the newspapers

ERRR , I have no idea what a Atomic shellfish is ? , So if you said it was a Vid of that , I wouldnt beleive you. But if maybe you cant read ? very well , re read my post, I Clearly said -- if it was stated as a balloon vid , then ok cool .
If it was stated as a Ufo Vid , ok i'll keep and open mind , but that doesnt mean i believe it.---

if you have atomic shellfish coming from Uranus , I think they have a pill to fix that.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Open and shut case.

Why post anymore?

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Obviously they are satellites and stars being filmed at sunrise. The satellites are all moving in the exact same direction. You can even see one of the dippers near the end of the clip. You yourself can spot the space station and MIR telescope on any clear morning of the year. Youll first need to go to the NASA website to look up the time that it will appear and where in the sky it will be.

...I just discovered that im wrong

[edit on 14-8-2006 by GlassRunner]

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 04:43 AM
link   
OMG aliens!!!

no, seriously they're seaguls
look at the bigger ones, they are closer to earth than the smaller ones and probably are gliding with their wings out amking them look bigger still

people get freaked about the silliest things...

:edit:
ok, actually read through the thread after posting, balloons and seaguls

[edit on 14-8-2006 by wondernut]

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 04:50 AM
link   
seaguls? sattelites? stars? cotton-balls?

Some of these explanations make me believe some people never saw daylight before.
And for those stating that we are idiots for not accepting they are balloons, get bent please, you're merely jumping to conclusions. 1 + 1 is not always 2.
We can't be sure what they are, but don't act all high and mighty trying to impose your belief on someone else mkay.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 07:12 AM
link   
This is really, REALLY obviously balloons in my opinion. I can understand why people think they might not be, especially on this site, but look at the overwhelming evidence!

Did I really read someone mention seagulls!?

Take a deep breath and watch the video again, then look at the picture of the balloons being released, and leave the thread, its that simple. There's no room for debate here, lets concentrate our energies on solving the real mysteries, k?

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros
Well done ArMaP
. This is conclusive proof for me and I knew a bit of searching would confirm it. I think we can leave this video to the trash heap now unless you're an idiot

10/07/2006 Madrid:-

LOL I was just posting these pictures, when i saw you posted them..... LOL

this is another one
www.foroermua.com...

some people want us to beleive in UFOs no matter what!!!

I say; I want to beleive in UFOs but give me real evidences........

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
A valuable lesson here...
Dont get married to theories, or you might get hurt... finding that you married a hoax would be like finding out the new wife has a facial hair problem, and an adams apple...
not pleasant surprises...

these are obviously balloons, and have been adequately proven to be (great work researchers)

at this point, anyone who doesn't accept that they are, needs to check themselves and what consititutes "enough" proof...

if we beleive everything, then we can add believing we are a fool to the list...

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shroomery
seaguls? sattelites? stars? cotton-balls?

Some of these explanations make me believe some people never saw daylight before.
And for those stating that we are idiots for not accepting they are balloons, get bent please, you're merely jumping to conclusions. 1 + 1 is not always 2.
We can't be sure what they are, but don't act all high and mighty trying to impose your belief on someone else mkay.

I don't know if you were referring to me but I don't think anyone is an idiot for maybe entertaining the idea of ufos previously. I was saying anyone who further believed after facing this new proof of their nature (balloons) would be consiered an idiot (in my eyes). Sorry if it sounded harsh though.

[edit on 14-8-2006 by Xeros]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join