It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of UFO's filmed over Madrid, Spain, in June 2006 (Video)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
They are balloons.

It is also poor filming because whoever took the video was unable to keep their hand still creating the illusion that the balloons were moving by themselves.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
UFO's ?
you are serious ?

Ballons !

How can you even post this in the UFO section and claim that these
are ufo's ?

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Could it be this...

www.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2006/07/08/upope.xml&sSheet=/news/2006/07/08/ixnews.html

Pope was in Spain on June 2006. The link says, "tens of thousands of people crowded the streets of Valencia to see the Pope, waving Vatican flags, clapping and releasing yellow and white balloons".

They certainly look like balloons to me. If they weren't balloons then it seems to me it would have received a lot more publicity.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The person was moving the camera around to show you everything up there. Look at the film again and you will see them moving and it's not the camera.

I still say UFO's, when you without a doubt prove different I will apologize for doubting. The pictures of balloons is not proof you weren't there.

Hopefully someone will come forward to back the film.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 25cents
could be stars...looks like it was filmed more toward the evening, and the moving ones could be either sattelites or planes high up.

i sincerely doubt that these are alien vessels, although they are, apparently, UFO's.

the guy filming is standing in the middle of a road! if he moves to the left or right he'll get run over! stars dont move to the left snd then to the right! baloons dont move back and forth so suddenly! why would someone release hundreds of weather baloons in one spot when one is enough!

some people cant even see the truth when its videotaped. aliens are real period.

[edit on 13-8-2006 by worksoftplayhard]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by tjsteeler
Pope was in Spain on June 2006. The link says, "tens of thousands of people crowded the streets of Valencia to see the Pope, waving Vatican flags, clapping and releasing yellow and white balloons".

The Pope was in Spain in July, not June.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by worksoftplayhard
why would someone release hundreds of weather baloons in one spot when one is enough!

They were not weather ballons, read the previous posts to see it, they were normal ballons released during a demonstration against terrorism.

some people cant even see the truth when its videotaped. aliens are real period.

If you say so, I think we do not need any more proof then.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
ZOMG! They're coming!

I can't watch that and see balloons. Many of them seem to be moving in pairs. It would be very cool to see something like this.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reminds me of the videos like they shot in mexico..... do a search you will find them very similar.... the on inparticular had tons of them too.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
This is in the daytime in the capital of Spain. You would think that with all of the light pollution (sun, lights, lots of lights, etc. etc..) their wouldn't be any stars in the sky.

I can't see near as many stars in the sky at night than ones shown in this video, and I live in small town.

Can anybody verify if the stars do shine in madrid during the day?

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Well, this is what I found after a quick search.

Source 1

Source 2

Good find ArMaP. case solved.

Originally posted by rand
C'mon now! UFOs? Stars? Birds? Balloons?

May and June are cottonwood season, even in Spain!

Carmen & Jim's Trip to Spain
May 22 - June 15, 2002
Segovia - Day Two

We went from a hot, barren roadside to a shady, cool fairytale type setting complete with chirping birds and fluff from cottonwood trees snowing down on us!

This is the best video I could find on short notice:

"End of May 2006. Cats stay in the tall grass messing with the downfall. The floating cottonwood seeds made it look like a spring snow storm."

video.google.es...

Classic.... Love the Enya music as well. I'm keeping that one for reference. lol

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by tjsteeler
Could it be this...

www.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2006/07/08/upope.xml&sSheet=/news/2006/07/08/ixnews.html

They certainly look like balloons to me. If they weren't balloons then it seems to me it would have received a lot more publicity.

good one, the Pope did it , hence the waving of the hands.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3KR
UFO's ?
you are serious ?

Ballons !

are ufo's ?

how do you know they are balloons?.
you dont - end of story.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Why are people always so quick to accept something paranormal as the explanation of everything that can not quickly be explained by normal means? If you look on the comments on the youtube page that was posted some of the people say things like, "They are obviously intelligent." and, "Skeptics and fools can no longer deny what is happening." They obviously did very little research on if the video was actually of UFOs, if they had they would have most likely found the articles (or similar ones) previously posted about the massive release of white balloons. This video is almost certainly of white balloons.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liquid Swords1
Why are people always so quick to accept something paranormal as the explanation of everything that can not quickly be explained by normal means? If you look on the comments on the youtube page that was posted some of the people say things like, "They are obviously intelligent." and, "Skeptics and fools can no longer deny what is happening." They obviously did very little research on if the video was actually of UFOs, if they had they would have most likely found the articles (or similar ones) previously posted about the massive release of white balloons. This video is almost certainly of white balloons.

It IS ?? , maybe i missed the part where he posted IT as balloon vid ?, got a link or something to it ?.

But I agree - someone saying they are Intelligent - just shows how Unintelligent they are .LOL

What is it ? - I dont know. Could be balloons/Ufos , who knows.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
What is wrong with you people? This thread is over. The "UFOs" look like white balloons in the first place and then it just so happens on the very same day thousands of white balloons were released into the air? HELLO??????? The light is on but nobody's home I guess. Watch the video again and tell me those are spaceships, and I will tell you that you need to get your eyes checked. QUIT DIGGING FOR SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THERE! What a huge waste of time...

And another thing, you guys act like you know exactly how balloons will behave in winds thousands of feet up in the air. "They're moving intelligently and changing direction." LMAO...get the hell outta here...

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
What is wrong with you people? This thread is over. The "UFOs" look like white balloons in the first place and then it just so happens on the very same day thousands of white balloons were released into the air? HELLO??????? The light is on but nobody's home I guess. Watch the video again and tell me those are spaceships, and I will tell you that you need to get your eyes checked. QUIT DIGGING FOR SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THERE! What a huge waste of time...

And another thing, you guys act like you know exactly how balloons will behave in winds thousands of feet up in the air. "They're moving intelligently and changing direction." LMAO...get the hell outta here...

Stars are looks white during the day also , And also do high flying aircraft / jets ,

if someone can give me link or something to where it says its a balloon vid, then i'll believe its a balloon vid ... Other wise, for myself , its just a strange Vid of soemthing/anything .

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
LOL, you can even see the sets of balloons that are still bundled together...it is clear as day...

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
This is definitely a mass realease of white ballons and the larger ones look to me like 2 or 3 balloons tied together.

Thing that puzzled me is that there must be literally tens of thousands of them surely the local air authority would of been notified of such a release of so many thousands of helium balloons but i cant find anything down that avenue.

I fly with a private pilots licence and know for sure we are warned when a mass ballon race, Hot air balloons or a firework display is on in the area. Might be worth looking down this avenue process of elimination and all that!!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DebunkerXXX

Originally posted by R3KR
UFO's ?
you are serious ?

Ballons !

are ufo's ?

how do you know they are balloons?.
you dont - end of story.

How do you know they are UFOs
You don't - end of story?

I am perfectly willing to accept the UFO explanation, I do believe many sightings are alien spacecraft. However, I believe you need to assume the ordinary and then prove the extraordinary. Sorry, but thousands of balloons were released the same day this was filmed. These white objects could easily be the balloons. Just because someone posts a video as a UFO sighting, doesn't mean they weren't mistaken in what they think they saw or they are lying.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join