It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of UFO's filmed over Madrid, Spain, in June 2006 (Video)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Edit: And awesome avatar mister mod.

So some people have made claims about the likely explanation being 'white balloons' ( of all things possible). The problem i have with said theory is that these 'silver orbs' have been (and are still being) observed all around the world fairly frequently and seldom in large clusters or groups suggestive of natural phenomenon.

www.chemtrailcentral.com...

www.weatherwars.info...

Suggest to me that we are dealing with a far more complex situation than all the regular ( you guys getting paid well? ) debunkers are ever going to let on. What makes it even MORE interesting is that these orbs are so frequently being spot in tandem with chemtrails; two strikes , your out? Well i think so and as a bonus for all the 'skeptics' (normal skeptic behaviour = "no, no i REFUSE to think about this in any proper logical even remotely scientific fashion" ) my theory does not even involve aliens! Cool huh?

Stellar

[edit on 14-8-2006 by StellarX]

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Well thats defently something if it's not baloons!

it's spectaculare!

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by StellarX
Edit: And awesome avatar mister mod.

So some people have made claims about the likely explanation being 'white balloons' ( of all things possible). The problem i have with said theory is that these 'silver orbs' have been (and are still being) observed all around the world fairly frequently and seldom in large clusters or groups suggestive of natural phenomenon.

www.chemtrailcentral.com...

www.weatherwars.info...

Suggest to me that we are dealing with a far more complex situation than all the regular ( you guys getting paid well? ) debunkers are ever going to let on. What makes it even MORE interesting is that these orbs are so frequently being spot in tandem with chemtrails; two strikes , your out? Well i think so and as a bonus for all the 'skeptics' (normal skeptic behaviour = "no, no i REFUSE to think about this in any proper logical even remotely scientific fashion" ) my theory does not even involve aliens! Cool huh?

Stellar

[edit on 14-8-2006 by StellarX]

I agree that some orbs may well be genuine "ufos" ie: alien in nature, but in this instance it would seem a bit ridiculous not to agree that these "orbs" are balloons, given the evidence that thousands of white balloons just happend to be released in Madrid on this exact date - 10/06/2006. I mean how much evidence does one need? This denial of evidence is the sort of thing that paints true ufologists in a bad light imo.

Let it go FFS.

[edit on 14-8-2006 by Xeros]

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros
I agree that some orbs may well be genuine "ufos" ie: alien in nature,

I just expressly said that i do not consider many if any of them to be 'alien' in nature and that they are not 'UFO's' as i have some exact theories as to which country is currently operating them. Please do not 'agree' with things i never said or suggested as it really is insulting.

but in this instance it would seem a bit ridiculous not to agree that these "orbs" are balloons, given the evidence that thousands of white balloons just happend to be released in Madrid on this exact date - 10/06/2006.

What i find ridiculous here is that you think you will be able to convince me of anything with these types of tactics. You really believe i want to 'fit' in with you guys badly enough to just take your word for what the 'evidence' 'suggests' in this case?

I mean how much evidence does one need? This denial of evidence is the sort of thing that paints true ufologists in a bad light imo.

Let it go FFS.

You should check behind your ear for your serial number as this kind of text book responses will just give away where you were manufactured and what your programming tells you to say.
Nothing as predictable as bad programming i say.....

Stellar

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
check this vid out, you can tell its fake cause it seems like they used a string for that

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 14-8-2006 by TeH PwNeR]

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I agree that some orbs may well be genuine "ufos" ie: alien in nature,

I just expressly said that i do not consider many if any of them to be 'alien' in nature and that they are not 'UFO's' as i have some exact theories as to which country is currently operating them. Please do not 'agree' with things i never said or suggested as it really is insulting.

-When did I ever say that I was "agree"ing with you? Okay Your insulted by your paranoia. That's not my problem.-

but in this instance it would seem a bit ridiculous not to agree that these "orbs" are balloons, given the evidence that thousands of white balloons just happend to be released in Madrid on this exact date - 10/06/2006.

What i find ridiculous here is that you think you will be able to convince me of anything with these types of tactics. You really believe i want to 'fit' in with you guys badly enough to just take your word for what the 'evidence' 'suggests' in this case?

-"Tactics"
It's common sense!-

I mean how much evidence does one need? This denial of evidence is the sort of thing that paints true ufologists in a bad light imo.

Let it go FFS.

You should check behind your ear for your serial number as this kind of text book responses will just give away where you were manufactured and what your programming tells you to say.
Nothing as predictable as bad programming i say.....

-I'm obviously dealing with someone who is incapable of reasonig so send me a U2U if you want a chat, otherwise I (personally) think that you're embarassing yourself.-

Stellar

[edit on 14-8-2006 by Xeros]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I agree that some orbs may well be genuine "ufos" ie: alien in natur.

-When did I ever say that I was "agree"ing with you? Okay Your insulted by your paranoia. That's not my problem.-

I quoted what i commented on and is quite clear your agreeing with stuff i never said or even began to suggest. I in fact indicated the exact opposite...

-"Tactics"
It's common sense!-

I have found 'common sense' to be quite uncommon and your not doing anything to change my mind.

-I'm obviously dealing with someone who is incapable of reasonig so send me a U2U if you want a chat, otherwise I (personally) think that you're embarassing yourself.-

A discussion with myself ( or my wall ) would probably be more revealing and interesting than anything i can imagine coming out of your mouth on AT LEAST this topic. As for the paranoia there really is in my opinion only two types of people on this planet; the ignorant and the paranoid and your not paranoid when their really out 'to get you'.

I will be expecting something of substance next time so make sure to get a good nights rest.

Stellar

[edit on 15-8-2006 by StellarX]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
That video is amazing

They are not Balloons because the maximum allowed is 500. That amount of balloons would seriously compromise busy airspace over madrid. Not sure about spain but the maximum allowed in a relase in Singapore is 500. Thats all i could find on google

PDF/Adobe Acrobat[PDF] APPLICATION FORM FOR BALLOON RELEASE IN SINGAPOREFile Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat
The maximum number of balloons allowed to be released at any occasion is 500. 5. The size of balloons released should not exceed 30 centimetres in any ...
www.caas.gov.sg/caasWeb/export/sites/caas/en/e-Services/ANO_Hazard_C/download/balloonrelease.pdf - Similar pages

They aren't stars either! It is impossible to see stars in that kind of daylight in June. The sky is hazy above a certain altitude at that time of the year especially in a polluted capital city.

Admittedly they do look like balloons but there are far too many for it to be legal.

Who knows what they are...

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   

I agree that some orbs may well be genuine "ufos" ie: alien in natur.

I quoted what i commented on and is quite clear your agreeing with stuff i never said or even began to suggest. I in fact indicated the exact opposite...

-"Tactics"
It's common sense!-

I have found 'common sense' to be quite uncommon and your not doing anything to change my mind.

A discussion with myself ( or my wall ) would probably be more revealing and interesting than anything i can imagine coming out of your mouth on AT LEAST this topic. As for the paranoia there really is in my opinion only two types of people on this planet; the ignorant and the paranoid and your not paranoid when their really out 'to get you'.

I will be expecting something of substance next time so make sure to get a good nights rest.

Stellar

[edit on 15-8-2006 by StellarX]

I think I'm anything but ignorant here as I helped illustrate originally a fair point regarding the balloons theory. Would an ignorant person bother to search for possible explainations. Once we find that thousands of white balloons were released in Madrid on that date, the theory is rubbished.
I don't want to make any enemies, so let's just agree to disagree. I may have sounded a little harsh there and for that I apologise
. It's just that thought it was an open and shut case but I guess not.

This does however remind me of the sightings in Mexico that were filmed of thousands of "ufos". It makes me wonder if they could be a similar mistaken (IMO) sighting? I was pretty impressed by that video though.

[edit on 16-8-2006 by Xeros]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
From a rather brief investigation into the video, you can see as he zooms in from his position that the size of these crafts are larger than ordinary balloons set off at festivals.

The objects also follow their own path of motion, not relative to each other, and some pass right on through with faster speed.

Stars are irrelevant at this point, as are balloons.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masisoar
From a rather brief investigation into the video, you can see as he zooms in from his position that the size of these crafts are larger than ordinary balloons set off at festivals.

How do you know the size of the objects?

[edit on 16/8/2006 by ArMaP]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I'm psychic.

You can make relative judgements, however this is my opinion and if you wish for me to prove it, I cannot. But just from the size, they're not extremely large but larger than balloons. Check it out as he zooms.

But aside from the size issue, they move in directions not relative to each other, would a balloon do that?

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masisoar
But aside from the size issue, they move in directions not relative to each other, would a balloon do that?

A balloon can only move in one direction, balloons at different altitudes can catch different winds.

If you "classify" the objects in, for example, 3 different sizes and the directions in which they move are common to each specific size, then all objects may have the same size but are at different altitudes, in this case, 3, and their movement can be explained by the difference in the wind for those 3 altitudes.

If the objects in the same size group and near each other move in different directions, then they could be considered as really moving in different directions or having different sizes.

I hope I didn't make a mess of my explanation, my English is "hand made in Portugal".

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Everyone really needs to check the pictures taken THAT VERY MORNING of a huge publicized balloon release that was in the very same area, just slightly upwind of where these were filmed...

There were numerous pictures...
they were for some celebration or somesuch,

but to ignore such blantant evidence flies in the face of the slogan "deny ignorance"
truly... these are 99% proven to be balloons and as far as the movement of same said balloons...

well now we know that balloons in flight, CAN move independantly of one another...
and move at different speeds (which fits totally with thermal and aero physics laws)

so ignore solid evidence at your peril, because this has been adequatly proven for those that have read the entire thread...

and there needs to be no personal attacks based upon opinion here...
seemingly incorrect opinions are probably due to a lack of reading the thread, rather than "being an idiot" or somesuch as others maintain...

and for the record, I do beleive that orb type UFO's are just one of the many common forms of true ET craft...
but IMHO these particular orbs, are balloons per the evidence, and a bit of occams razor...

sometimes a cigar is a cigar, rather than a pledian starcraft...
not all UFO's are from other planets..
and sometimes people lie to promote an otherwise unamazing aerial display, by claiming that it is amazingly a fleet of alien ships... very easy to do...

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
any chance the balloon thing was a coverup..... i mean if they new that the fleet was supposed to show up....perhaps in an atempt to be disclosed against our rulers' will. THE POPE even being involved, far-fetched? maybe, but still a possibility. If you wanted to cover this up how would YOU do it? Its perfect, release thoasands of balloons even though they break air traffic regulations and rules. Remember, disclosure is a threat to the catholic church too

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I also thought about that...
what if the balloons were released to cover up some orbs seen inthe area?

except that this release wasn't a spur of the moment thing... it was preplanned, and the news media had preknowledge...

so you would have to ask, Did the people who were told to plan a balloon release weeks in advance, knew there would be a ET craft sighting weeks in advance...
nada...

But this method has been used effectivly before...
IMHO the phoenix lights were one such event...

huge number of ET craft witnesses, during the day and at twilight, from all across Arizona, and then the very flare looking display later after nightfall... (after the drop planes would be hidden by night, and over the largest population zone)

the flare drop made the entire day of spectacular events immaterial... to history, it will be a flare drop...

so good catch, But I dont feel it applies in this specific circumstance though...

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I think I'm anything but ignorant here as I helped illustrate originally a fair point regarding the balloons theory.

A point about as fair as genocide.

Would an ignorant person bother to search for possible explainations.

All people need explanations for what happens in their world and that is really not what sets us apart. What does, IMO, set us apart is how completely we twist what we observe to fit our current perception of reality and how much information we disregard in that effort. In my opinion the 'balloon theory' is not only simplistic but also ludicrous in it's assumption that balloons reflects light in that way or that they would be visible or in formation.

Once we find that thousands of white balloons were released in Madrid on that date, the theory is rubbished.

When one is looking for ways to disregard information one will succeed and that is all you have proven so far. We have so much evidence from other sources of these silver orbs, that change brightness, ( Does balloons in space make sense when you have seen these same 'things' on space shuttle external cam's?) that the 'balloon' theory can only make sense if one is desperately trying to find solutions which exclude the necessity of changing your mind on ANYTHING you currently believe.

I don't want to make any enemies, so let's just agree to disagree.

I have no interest in being your 'enemy' but i will share my mind and correct what i believe to be mistakes. 'Agreeing to disagree' is what you do in real life when there is friendships/jobs/women involved but it's a pretty pointless thing to do on a discussion forum. If you have no interest in being changed by ATS ( and/or changing others) your wasting your time in my opinion as that is what participation here is all about. 'Agreeing to disagree' is basically cowardice as it gives you the opportunity to escape having to change your mind on anything.

I may have sounded a little harsh there and for that I apologise
. It's just that thought it was an open and shut case but I guess not.

Don't apologise for being yourself unless you have decided to never change anything about yourself. As long as your taking part in what ATS offers your already on the right general course ( willing to risk your beliefs in public) and because of that i will almost automatically forgive almost anything you may say or do in response to my posts..... No need to apologise for your views as long as your willing to make them widely known and stand by them. So keep at it and let the 'friction' change one or both of us before one of us get banned.

This does however remind me of the sightings in Mexico that were filmed of thousands of "UFOs". It makes me wonder if they could be a similar mistaken (IMO) sighting? I was pretty impressed by that video though.

Those were pretty awesome pictures ( i must admit i have not even seen the video's ) and i will eventually get to investigate the whole 'UFO' phenomenon in depth when time allows. This ( i must admit) is my first serious foray into the UFO phenomenon on ATS and i am sure i will run into the same old 'debunkers' and tear their ignorance and assumed knowledge apart in the same way as before.

Denial is futile and they will be informed; however hard they try avoid it.

Stellar

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
I also thought about that...
what if the balloons were released to cover up some orbs seen inthe area?

except that this release wasn't a spur of the moment thing... it was preplanned, and the news media had preknowledge...

so you would have to ask, Did the people who were told to plan a balloon release weeks in advance, knew there would be a ET craft sighting weeks in advance...
nada...

Thats what Im saying though. Perhaps the rulers of our world know about some of the ET arrivals in advance. Perhaps the ET do things against the govts will and just have to work with what theyve got...in this case "balloons"

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by zyklonBZ_22_19
any chance the balloon thing was a coverup..... i mean if they new that the fleet was supposed to show up....perhaps in an atempt to be disclosed against our rulers' will.

Its possible, but I don't think that balloons are reliable as a cover-up. If the wind blows in the wrong direction the cover-up is blown-up.

THE POPE even being involved, far-fetched?

The pictures with the white balloons are from a demonstration against conversations between the Spanish government and the ETA, not from the Pope's visit, that was in July, not June 10.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join