It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of UFO's filmed over Madrid, Spain, in June 2006 (Video)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 05:23 AM
link   
In June 2006 a cameraman captured thousands of ball-like objetcs over Madrid in broad daylight. I was initially inclined to suspect white baloons, but you see many moving fast in a horisontal pattern. It may be tens of thousands even.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 13-8-2006 by Acharya]

CX

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 05:39 AM
link   
That a cool video

Couple of points though. This sighting, if genuine, is undoubtedly the biggest gathering of ufo's to date and in broad daylight too. How is it that this was'nt on the news or that this is the only footage two months on?

If it was't for the fact that some of the larger objects were moving, i'd say it looked like the stars were out during the day, however i'm not too clued up as to whether it would be possible to see all the stars during the day like this. Maybe someone with more astronomical knowledge could advise?

Either that or this is just a huge balloon release filmed from a distance lol.
Serious though, thats what it looks like, but again i can't explain the larger ones moving when the others seem reasonable stationary.

CX.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 05:48 AM
link   
looks to me like a low orbiting stars 8-)
nice find

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by CX
How is it that this was'nt on the news or that this is the only footage two months on?

It may have never reached the mainstream media.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acharya

Originally posted by CX
How is it that this was'nt on the news or that this is the only footage two months on?

It may have never reached the mainstream media.

Or, for whatever reason, it is in confliction with the mainstream media's agenda.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 06:14 AM
link   
It's NOT stars, stars wouldn't be moving around. Seriously, don't come here and scream stars...
It could be ballons, but it should be easy enough to proove!
We must get the date when this movie was taped and check if there was any mass ballons release that day!

[edit on 2006/8/13 by TrappedSoul]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul
We must get the date when this movie was taped and check if there was any mass ballons release that day!
[edit on 2006/8/13 by TrappedSoul]

It was taped during daytime of June 10th 2006 in Madrid, Spain.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 06:26 AM
link   
could be stars...looks like it was filmed more toward the evening, and the moving ones could be either sattelites or planes high up.

i sincerely doubt that these are alien vessels, although they are, apparently, UFO's.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Being Madrid its possible that a real madrid game mite have kicked off or something they ballons are white (if they are ballons) so is the real madrid colors then again it could be some kind of festival event if that was ufos the press would be all over it dont ya think and they would be much more videos of it on the net !!!

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I doubt it was a Real Madrid game that was on that day because on the 10th of June you had 3 world cup matches playing that day and most if not all of the madrid players were in Germany for the world cup.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Opps sorry i forgot about the date !!

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Impresive footage and kudos to the cameraman - standing on a median strip on a busy road. Big cahonez mang.

Would searching for informational alerts for low flying aircraft on that day be a worthy avenue to explore?? Surely if the were balloons air traffic would have to be notified.?

Very similar to the Mexican footage.

cheers

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
www.orbwar.com...

I thought the above link was interesting. Talks about orbs in Madrid.

Also check out the homepage of this site on UFO orbs seen around the world.

www.orbwar.com...

CX

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul
It's NOT stars, stars wouldn't be moving around. Seriously, don't come here and scream stars...

The only reason i mentioned stars is because when you look at the night sky you prety much see what this guy has filmed on his cam here. Apart of course from the moving ones, but things do move in the night sky which are visble from earth.

You do see stars in the daylight, yeah ok maybe not usualy so many but you DO see them. So it's a possibility thats all. As i said though, maybe people with more of an astronomical background could expand on why this could not be stars.

Could you give reasons why they could'nt be stars apart from just that some are moving? I'm as baffled as anyone else here so any decent reasons for your comments would be most welcomed.

CX.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
it seem really fake...

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acharya
In June 2006 a cameraman captured thousands of ball-like objetcs over Madrid in broad daylight. I was initially inclined to suspect white baloons, but you see many moving fast in a horisontal pattern. It may be tens of thousands even.

www.youtube.com...

Hi all,

I live in Portugal and I´ve seen objects very similar to this one year ago, just not so many, they looked like white baloons, just like those on the spainish video, but just like those on the video they didnt float in the direction of the wind or climb up until explode, no, they were moving in diferent directions.
i noticed that the objects I´ve seen formed geometric figures mostly triangles (equilateral and isosceles) squares and 2:1 rectangles, since I couldn´t see the objects very clearly I looked at theyr behaviour as a way to understand what they were..

About the look of the objects I can say that the larger ones seemed slightly transparent spheres and the smaller ones (smaller to the eye) seemes white.

I was not alone, I was with friends flying R/C airplanes and we all seen the objects.

Again the objects I´ve seen looked like balloons, but didn´t behavied like balloons.

fred

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
looks like balloons to me, i cant believe people trying to trick people with this stuff

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Before anyone attacks me, I'm not a debunker or sceptic, but I do try to keep truth seperated from fiction so that the real evidence stays untainted.

Some of the moving and unidentified things I would classify as UFO's, but the majority of whats visible are really stars.

I saw Orions belt, the Big Dipper/Bear and several other constelations that are easely identifyable.

What has me baffled are some of the odd shapes of the actualy moving objects in the video.

They are to big and to identifieable in shape to be passing statelites, which are typiclay lightblurbs.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Yep... balloons on a background of stars... nothing more.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Its videos like these that make the ufo debate stretch even further away from reality.
They're balloons nothing more nothing less.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join