It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of UFO's filmed over Madrid, Spain, in June 2006 (Video)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   
There were hundreds of those things up there, and he didnt zoom up to one of them?
Its not like they were moving fast.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesneakiod
There were hundreds of those things up there, and he didnt zoom up to one of them?
Its not like they were moving fast.

He is zooming in all the time, didnt you see where he zomes out and films the street he is standing? A video camera has a max zoom, like 4x, you cant zoom indefinate unfortunately.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I say again it's NOT STARS!!!!
I see ALL of them moving around up there, and stars wouldn't be moving like that!
Are you guys all hired to say this is stars, or are you just dumb or didn't study the video enough?

Sorry if i'm negative now, but it's needed.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
that is the coolest thing ive ever seen!

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Here's some thought maybe the stars we think that are up there are really ships and they are trying to see how long it will take humans to figure this out.

If you watch the stars at night you can see how they are positioned and in the video you can see this then they seperate then move back. It's like wake up can you figure this out.

I do think the chemtrails have something to do with ship activity.

I know, I know crazy grandma, lol.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
yeah, certainly not stars.
Maybe balloons, but how do we explain the ones that were moving fast?

It wasnt the anniversary of the Madrid train bombings was it?

just a thought

edit: actually, that was in March....my mistake

[edit on 13-8-2006 by geek101]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Here's some thought maybe the stars we think that are up there are really ships and they are trying to see how long it will take humans to figure this out.

If you watch the stars at night you can see how they are positioned and in the video you can see this then they seperate then move back. It's like wake up can you figure this out.

I do think the chemtrails have something to do with ship activity.

I know, I know crazy grandma, lol.

Considering your meant to be an alien, shouldnt you know what they are?

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
C'mon now! UFOs? Stars? Birds? Balloons?

May and June are cottonwood season, even in Spain!

Carmen & Jim's Trip to Spain
May 22 - June 15, 2002
Segovia - Day Two

We went from a hot, barren roadside to a shady, cool fairytale type setting complete with chirping birds and fluff from cottonwood trees snowing down on us!

This is the best video I could find on short notice:

"End of May 2006. Cats stay in the tall grass messing with the downfall. The floating cottonwood seeds made it look like a spring snow storm."

video.google.es...

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The cats were cute. I don't think the cottonwood was it.

You can make all the fun you want with me but I think you just saw a massive UFO movement.

I'm not alien I'm human good God Almighty.

Fox News just said that the planet Pluto is being put on the chopping block that it is not a planet.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by rand
C'mon now! UFOs? Stars? Birds? Balloons?

May and June are cottonwood season, even in Spain!

Carmen & Jim's Trip to Spain
May 22 - June 15, 2002
Segovia - Day Two

We went from a hot, barren roadside to a shady, cool fairytale type setting complete with chirping birds and fluff from cottonwood trees snowing down on us!

This is the best video I could find on short notice:

"End of May 2006. Cats stay in the tall grass messing with the downfall. The floating cottonwood seeds made it look like a spring snow storm."

video.google.es...

You might be right, but on the (first) video it looks like the objects are quite high up in the sky and if it was just cotton wouldn't they look smaller?

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
well it could be stars it could be balloons
i cant tell verywell if they are moving in the same direction or not because of the camera, but i remember most ufo videos showing them orbiting around each other and maneuvering.
of course it could be possible that at that time of day the sun was in the right position to refract from them making their cloak useless.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Well, this is what I found after a quick search.

Source 1

Source 2

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Source 1

Source 2

Nice find, thank you!
I guess we have our answer now!

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Source 1

Source 2

Bravo, nice find Columbo

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Source 1

Source 2

Thread over!

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Nice find,
balloons it is.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
That is a good find, but you can't neccessarily prove the two are the same.

Could be two different things happening at the same time. Heck maybe our friends came out to celebrate.

So I don't think you have the right to say thread closed that should be up to the moderator.

Fair is fair.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by derfred33
Hi all,

I live in Portugal and I´ve seen objects very similar to this one year ago, just not so many, they looked like white baloons, just like those on the spainish video, but just like those on the video they didnt float in the direction of the wind or climb up until explode, no, they were moving in diferent directions.
i noticed that the objects I´ve seen formed geometric figures mostly triangles (equilateral and isosceles) squares and 2:1 rectangles, since I couldn´t see the objects very clearly I looked at theyr behaviour as a way to understand what they were..

About the look of the objects I can say that the larger ones seemed slightly transparent spheres and the smaller ones (smaller to the eye) seemes white.

I was not alone, I was with friends flying R/C airplanes and we all seen the objects.

Again the objects I´ve seen looked like balloons, but didn´t behavied like balloons.

fred

Hi derfred33.

Are you talking about this case?

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Source 1
Source 2

Excellent work.

I formally renounce the cottonwood fluff idea (although I suspect it may come in handy some day).

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
If those are balloons, then there is alot more than shown in the event with the released balloons. that amount of balloons would fill a stadium. maybe its a combination of balloons and stars.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join