It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major terror plot thwarted in London 8-10-2006

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 06:15 AM
link   
David Cameron is talking now about it.

its very interesting in what he is saying.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   
yahoo news

well we didnt see this one coming did we.

its bull#. this has been goin on for years, and almost every year, our governments host an ''attack'' just to re-enforce peoples minds that we should be weary of asian men.

if a white man was to blow himself up, what would they say to that? ... probli say he was being forced to do it by asians...

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
an interesting viewpoint from www.waynemadsenreport.com:

Aug. 11, 2006 -- UPDATED. According to knowledgeable sources in the UK and other countries, the Tony Blair government, under siege by a Labor Party revolt, cleverly cooked up a new "terror" scare to avert the public's eyes away from Blair's increasing political woes. British law enforcement; neo-con and intelligence operatives in the United States, Israel, and Britain; and Rupert Murdoch's global media empire cooked up the terrorist plot, liberally borrowing from the failed 1995 "Oplan Bojinka" plot by Pakistan- and Philippines-based terrorist Ramzi Ahmad Yousef to crash 11 trans-Pacific airliners bound from Asia to the United States. In the latest plot, it is reported that liquid bombs were to be detonated on 10 trans-Atlantic planes outbound from Britain to the United States.

The London terror plan was "known" last Sunday by British and American authorities, according to the Indian press. American Airlines flight 109 from London Heathrow to Boston boarded a family of five, however, after the plane left Heathrow authorities determined that the father appeared on a British suspect list drawn up after the 7/7 London transit attacks. At first, the pilot was instructed to fly all the way to Boston where U.S. authorities could claim credit for apprehending the suspect. However, the pilot, fearing for the safety of his passengers and crew, refused and quickly returned to Heathrow without informing the passengers. Once on the ground, it was discovered that the male had in his carry-on baggage the type of combination liquid explosive and electronic device now being hyped by the British and American media.

he goes on to say that the plot was revealed to counter an mounting politcal "coup" to oust Tony Blair by Gordon Brown, his political allies in the Labour Party and surprisingly Prince Charles, who has been subject of a mobile/cell phone tapping investigation by the Metropolitan Police involving Rupert Murdoch's "News Of The World" royal correspondent Clive Goodman.

[edit on 15-8-2006 by uknumpty]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   
and...

''The British security sources told CNN they are confident evidence of explosives will be found, even as police conducted a detailed forensic examination of one suspect's residence. Photographs taken by a neighbor showed police removing plastic containers from the flat.''

source

ok. so were told they found flight tickets. and i bet that in a few days we'll see photographs of liquid explosives which they ''found'' in the woods. seriously, how do we even kno theyre finding them, and not just planting them? just take it into consideration

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   
wtf?

Prince Charles linked aswell? hmmmm, i remain skeptic on this matter.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
wtf?

Prince Charles linked aswell? hmmmm, i remain skeptic on this matter.

Get it right! Charlie-boy is linked to a left-wing movement to oust Blair from power and not to the terror link.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by uknumpty
Get it right! Charlie-boy is linked to a left-wing movement to oust Blair from power

im skeptic on that too.

Prince Charlie thinks of himself as a dissident, but getting involving in a coup on the government will end up with him and his mother being kicked out.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
the word "Coup" shouldn't be imagined as a revolutionary style coup but more subtly like the way Thatcher was kicked out by Major and co.

Charlie boy is pro-Arab, pro-Scot and left-leaning and has apparently given his blessing to Gordon Brown and his backers and would like to see Blair and his neo-con allies out of office.

Notice how recentley John Reid is being groomed as the new neo-con successor to Blair.

[edit on 15-8-2006 by uknumpty]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
i always thought "neo-con" was an American term and reference to America, not the United Kingdom.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
uknumpty, i doubt that allegation is true simply because blair never thought a major terrorist threat on a potentially unprecedented scale was important enough to leave his holiday and return to the uk, therefore making him look bad (unless, of course, that was the intention). i do think some serious questions should be asked about why he never returned though.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Man ...I am amazed at the things I read. PPL will blame the world except for those who are to blame... So now even Prince Chareles is in on it ?? wow... How bout William ?? he sure looks like someone who would blow something somewhere ??

Why must ppl find escape goats, when they have lunatics praizng themselves for the donne killings ? And what were the so called "martyr" videos for ? Were those donne by Charles too ? or just the Queen ?

Maybe those guys were udner threats and faked the video ?
Maybe someone told them that if they wouldn't do those videos they would be sent on a hunting trip with Chenney ???

It is surprising that even though despite all the pieces of evidence that come out including this martyr videos, ppl still would rather blame this phycotic thinking on govermnetal conspiracies than on the ppl that actaully claim the plans.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir

Man ...I am amazed at the things I read. PPL will blame the world except for those who are to blame... So now even Prince Chareles is in on it ?? wow... How bout William ?? he sure looks like someone who would blow something somewhere ??

Why must ppl find escape goats, when they have lunatics praizng themselves for the donne killings ? And what were the so called "martyr" videos for ? Were those donne by Charles too ? or just the Queen ?

Maybe those guys were udner threats and faked the video ?
Maybe someone told them that if they wouldn't do those videos they would be sent on a hunting trip with Chenney ???

It is surprising that even though despite all the pieces of evidence that come out including this martyr videos, ppl still would rather blame this phycotic thinking on govermnetal conspiracies than on the ppl that actaully claim the plans.

can i ask why are you so against conspiracy theories? what are you afraid of? if you think its a load of tosh, then fair do's, but at least accept that other people are strong believers of these things, n yea, maybe we're all stupid brainwashed arrogant gays, but maybe, just maybe, were right? we'll probli never kno tbh.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mckenny2k4

can i ask why are you so against conspiracy theories? what are you afraid of? if you think its a load of tosh, then fair do's, but at least accept that other people are strong believers of these things, n yea, maybe we're all stupid brainwashed arrogant gays, but maybe, just maybe, were right? we'll probli never kno tbh.

I'm not against conspiracy theories as long as they make sence... I do beleive there are conpsiracies just not when there are guys prazing themsleves for the great job they did blowing up ppl in the name of their religion. that's all.

P.S. - I dont' think beeing gay as anything to do with beeing stupid and vice-versa.

[edit on 15-8-2006 by BaastetNoir]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The BBC are reporting that a 12 year old boy managed to board a flight to Lisbon from Gatwick airport on Monday - without any tickets! which is now being investigated. Grreaaat new system guys! Oh and 10,000 items of baggage travelling with British Airways have gone 'missing' since the terror alert began last week.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I'm not against conspiracy theories as long as they make sence...

Of course they make sence, it all makes perfect sence.

I do beleive there are conpsiracies just not when there are guys prazing themsleves for the great job they did blowing up ppl in the name of their religion. that's all.

This in fact is one big conspiracy put in to other little ones, they are all part of a one grand master plot, the supreme control of everything that moves on this earth.
There are people with lot's of money that want nothing more then world
domination, and will not setle for less, they want it all, especialy the midle east, they always wanted that, jewish people are insignificant to them, they just want to use them.
Remember this when the crusade arived they killed arabs and jews, they killed every one that was found in erusalim, they killed all the jews that were found there, go research the crusades, it will hapen again, white, arabs, jewish , we dont count, All of this done at the request of the pope.
Bush is just a pupet, his dancing on the wiers, every one can see he is not telling the truth, in fact he cant even hold a damn press confence and talk fluent for once.
Dont worry israel is just a tool for them now, once they dont need it they will trow it away, just like they did with sadam, they gave chimical weapons to sadam remember?, just like they did with binladen and the talibans, they gave them weapons remember?
they suport dictators all in the name of democracy, all in the name of liberty, they just hope they can find more and more people like you, so their dreams may come true

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mckenny2k4

I'm not against conspiracy theories as long as they make sence... I do beleive there are conpsiracies just not when there are guys prazing themsleves for the great job they did blowing up ppl in the name of their religion. that's all.

P.S. - I dont' think beeing gay as anything to do with beeing stupid and vice-versa.

[edit on 15-8-2006 by BaastetNoir]

lol and why doesnt it make sense? im not asking you to believe in it, but you shouldnt rule it out as a possibility. i keep an open mind on everything. im not saying this terror plot was not genuine. im just sayin i think there's more to it than were being told. and also, just cause you see a cheap video of men in robes with beards celebrating that theyve just succeeded in a terror attack, dusnt necessarily make it true. after all, we cant believe everything that is portrayed in the media.

and lol, the gay thing was just a figure of speech, used quite commonly in liverpool, sad yea lol, but ah well, cnt help it

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Good god.
Where has anyone stated that Prince Charles was in on the bombing plot? Please try to concatenate each word and construct a sentence. Then read the sentence, once or maybe twice, and subsequently pause for thought.

You may then realise that Wayne Madsen reports that Prince Charles is backing a movement by Gordon Brown and left-wing Labour MPs to oust Tony Blair from power, which can be done legally in the UK. He says the unveiling of this terror plot was to pull the rug from under the feet of this movement for now.

He says the Blair-out plot is linked to recent charges against a Rupert Murdoch employee for hacking into mobile phone calls coming out of Clarence House, the official residence of Charlie-boy. Murdoch is a close ally of Blair and most likely wants to keep him in power.
SOURCE

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by uknumpty
Charlie boy is...
... and left-leaning

Left leaning, are you sure? The crown prince of the wealthiest and most priviliged royal family in the Western World is a closet socialst... Sorry, but that simply won't fly. He is certainly a fully fledged tree hugger but if his politics are anywhere left of the madcap branch of the Conservative party I'll eat Harrods' entire hat department.

Prince Charles is backing a movement by Gordon Brown and left-wing Labour MPs to oust Tony Blair from power, which can be done legally in the UK

Blair can be legally ousted without question but any involvement from Charles in such a process would be in direct conflict with what laughably passes for our constitution. Charles has always been a loose canon but such action would make his position absolutely untenable.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Just an interesting "paralel".

In 1993 Ramzi Yousef (supposedly) bombed the WTC. And also:

Source
In September 1996, Yousef was convicted of conspiracy to bomb 11 U.S. jumbo jets over the Pacific Ocean.

Interesting.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I had an interesting thought about the time scale of the events. The security level was made Critical on 2.00am Thurs 10th August and Police Ops had been made during the night eg. Wed 9th August.

Has anyone noticed that Wed 9th August is 33 days after July 7th and 33 days before September 11th? Is this a coincidence? I dont know but i thought it was worth mentioning. I feel that this is a way of heightening the terror in peoples mind and coincidence that the UK goverment is pushing ID cards and other cival liberty issues.

/discuss.

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43 >>

join