It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dan Burisch Video Interview, Aliens, Illuminati, stargates,Iraq

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Dan burisch is an ex- Area 51- S4 employee. In this video interview he explains
Aliens, black ops government, Illuminati - free masons, Stargates,wormholes, 2012 catastrophe, Indigo children And how they are all related. What are we really looking for in Iraq.
This video is a "Must see." be warned this may scare or upset some people, so dont go run off and kill yourself after watching this.

Use windows media player! other players cut video off 1/2 way through.

www.projectcamelot.org...

please reply to this post so its easier to find for others.

[edit on 3-8-2006 by captain spalding]

[edit on 3-8-2006 by captain spalding]

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
way too boring...
He was saying alot random stuff..

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Not even believable.
If you bothered to do 2 minutes of research you'd know that Dan is without doubt the worst thing to happen to the UFO field since Meier or Adamski.
Heck he can't even settle on a name for hisself.
Total crap. Move along. Nothing to see here.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by longhaircowboy
Not even believable.
If you bothered to do 2 minutes of research you'd know that Dan is without doubt the worst thing to happen to the UFO field since Meier or Adamski.
Heck he can't even settle on a name for hisself.
Total crap. Move along. Nothing to see here.

I liked the "Mr. X" interview on the same page, though. I read through it quickly. The biggest problem with it is that he doesn't offer any NEW information, just stuff that anybody with an interest in UFOs or who has read a few books can tell you. And all the "spirituality" stuff really turns me off. I'm sick of all that New Age crapola. And again with the 2012 date. Pick a new date, people! Give me some variety!

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Project Camelot is brought to you by the same person that brought you serpo.org, Bill Ryan.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Just watched the whole thing, what a way of spending the night! While i found it entertaining and to a degree interesting this stuff is just waaaay out there even for me. Can i prove otherwise, of course not. MIB = ET using dead people as transportation, i would seriously except a *slightly* more sophistication even from "bad" aliens!

Enkidu, 2012 is not a random picked year, yeah, yeah, i know, you already know this but at least 2012 holds some factual background regardless of what i means.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   

anybody with an interest in UFOs or who has read a few books can tell you

That rules out everyone here but you and I Enkidu. There's lotsa folk here with an interest in UFOs but few who will actually pick up a book and open to page one. I have a huge collection of original books and papers on UFOs but sometimes I have to use a link cause the new wave prefer trollin the web.
Burisch is full of crap and anyone who buys his stories deserves to smoke the daisies and live in ObliviousLand(probably Republicans anyway).

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
he seemed to be making up his story as he went along.

When asked how many aliens were at the meeting, he counted aloud. If I were at a meeting with beings from another world I think I would remember how many were there.

IMHO

top topics

join