It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Lost:' Season Three Discussion...

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Big O
Next week looks like a good one, but I bet the guy with the hood isn't who Locke said it was.

it might be cooper

Is it me, or was Sun ridiculously hot in those flashbacks?

yes, a little...

Who called the Juliet/Sawyer hook-up being planned? Well done. They wanted them to hook up because, based on island sperm counts, it's a sure thing.

do you mean kate / sawyer???

Mikhal? WTH? Does this mean that Paulo and Niki could still be alive?

the electric fence just might have hurt mikhail and then the island healed him...

and those two dimwits better not return...

This is what I was trying to figure out in my podcast. Makes great sense. And would give Penelope an indication on what she needed to be looking for.

let's get ready for conspiracy-galore...

"I hate you." LOL! Going to me the line of the season.

nahhh...

i loved sawyer's "who the hell's nikki" and his "what are you two doing? arguing over who's your favorite other?" (or something like that)...

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
*spoilers*

So...Kate is pregnant to? Why would Juliet need samples from her if she weren't?

I knew something was up with Oceanic's flight. Either Penelope's father, Hanzo, or the others covered up the crash, so that they could have more test subjects for the island's experiments.

I used to think that Sun was hot, but this episode made me change my mind. She's not that good looking anymore. Now I like the pilot lady that crashed on the island. What a woman!

I know it's old news now, but since Ben and them used a sub to leave the island, I'm thinking that the island is located in the south pole, within the electromagnetic dome field that was generated by the swan hatch. Using a sub, would be a means of going under the field, to escape any damage.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah
So...Kate is pregnant to? Why would Juliet need samples from her if she weren't?

yup...

ben was aware that they made love in their cages...

I knew something was up with Oceanic's flight.

you and me both...

I know it's old news now, but since Ben and them used a sub to leave the island, I'm thinking that the island is located in the south pole, within the electromagnetic dome field that was generated by the swan hatch. Using a sub, would be a means of going under the field, to escape any damage.

why not let it just reside in the south pacific (the sub still could escape damage, right???)...

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
there are reports that the parachuter was saying something along the lines of "there are others coming"...

i am sure that detailed translations will be made available soon, but i thought i would make a quick note about it now...

did you really believe that mikhail would be a loyal translator???

it seems that he will have some important news to deliver to his people (and, remember, he tried taking the satellite phone)...

[edit on 25-4-2007 by they see ALL]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Yeah, I mean Kate/Sawyer, not Juliet/Sawyer.

As for the south pole thing...don't think so. South Pacific, fo shizzle.

And the Kate being pregnant thing...Juliet said that the sperm count of men on the island was ridiculously high. Based on the blood they took from her, I'm pretty sure they know if she was ovulating or not. I think they're just playing the odds with this one. Kate ovulating + super sperm Sawyer = little baby LOSTie. Also, she's come back to Sawyer for seconds...even if she was pretending it was Jack in her head.

I didn't think for a minute that Naomi said what Mikhail said she said.

Hurley, talking on the phone, "Mom?" LOL!

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Important....from Lostpedia, what Naomi told Mikhal...it wasn't thank you:

TECHNICALLY MIGHT BE SPOILERS....I GUESS.....BUT NOT REALLY SINCE SHE SAID IT, JUST IN ANOTHER LANGUAGE THAN WHAT THE AUDIENCE PROBABLY SPEAKS...

"After Mikhail and Desmond treat Naomi's wound, she says something in Portuguese not spelled out in the captions. It is not "Thank you" as Mikhail claims. Instead, it sounds like "Eu não estou só" which is Portuguese (spoken with a Brazilian accent) for "I am not alone." This is possibly in conjunction with the discovery of the backpack containing the book entitled "Ardil 22" the Portuguese-language version of "Catch 22."

Very interesting.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Important....from Lostpedia, what Naomi told Mikhal...it wasn't thank you:

yupp:

3x18: Thank You / I Am Not Alone...

In 3x18, "D.O.C.", the parachutist (Naomi) says something to Mikhail after she is treated. Mikhail tells Desmond that she said "Thank You", but doesn't come across as very genuine. According to some SWLS users (see comments), Naomi is actually saying "I am not alone". It also isn't clear from Naomi's actions if she is afraid of Mikhail and what he is doing, or if she is just scared of the situation - but something definitely seemed odd in their interactions.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
it appears that naomi speaks, at least, four languages:

* "Me estoy muriendo" is Spanish for "I am dying" (from the captions).
* "Aiutami sto morendo" is Italian for "Help me I'm dying" (from the captions; partially incorrect, but comprehensible).
* She mutters in an "asian language" (from the captions) which Jin claims is Chinese, not Korean. "出了什么事?(chu le shen me shi)" is Chinese for "What happened?" or "What's going on?".
* After Mikhail and Desmond treat Naomi's wound, she says something in Portuguese not spelled out in the captions. It is not "Thank you" as Mikhail claims. Instead, it sounds like "Eu não estou só" which is Portuguese (spoken with a Brazilian accent) for "I am not alone." The "Ardil-22" book is also Portuguese.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
here is the new trailer:

linky...

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Did I catch that correctly?
Locke kidnapped Ben and want Sawyer to kill him?

However this turns out I hope I will still like Locke at the end of the episode. This sounds like some messed up Other's plot to con Sawyer somehow.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Did I catch that correctly?
Locke kidnapped Ben and want Sawyer to kill him?

it would appear that way...

i think it might be cooper (locke's dad)...

think about it, locke should hate cooper and so should sawyer (if cooper was the conman that ruined his life)...

However this turns out I hope I will still like Locke at the end of the episode. This sounds like some messed up Other's plot to con Sawyer somehow.

whether it is ben or not, ben will not die...

the episode after that is ben-centric

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL

whether it is ben or not, ben will not die...

the episode after that is ben-centric

Yup...kidnap Ben, pshaw Locke. You can't do anything right, that includes killing Mikhal.

I see it being Locke's dad Cooper, or as many theorize the original Sawyer, and that's why Locke said he can't kill him. He uses the Ben thing to lure Sawyer out, then reveals it's actually Coop. Sawyer, having been tracking Coop for years, gets the job done.

However, I have a feeling that Sawyer won't do it. Sawyer has changed this season, for the better. He's seen the "light" so to speak, and has been cranky because he doesn't know if he likes it or not. Being a good guy is harder than being a bad guy, and in the end, whomever Locke has, will live.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
can we agree that there is a conspiracy going on in the outside world???

ben's group, with their possible allies (either dharma / hanso / widmore), are very powerful and have many resources...

of course, ben / others wouldn't want the island being discovered (even if it is very difficult to find)...

thus, they would desire to call off search parties that were searching for the plane...

and what better way to do this than to plant some wreckage and maybe a body or two???

these powerful entities (especially hanso / widmore) could have pulled this off, can we agree???

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Or could it possibly be that Locke doesn't want to kill his father because he actually believes he's on the "good" list of people the Others have, and that by killing his father, it would make the island reject him and turn him back into a cripple?

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Or could it possibly be that Locke doesn't want to kill his father because he actually believes he's on the "good" list of people the Others have, and that by killing his father, it would make the island reject him and turn him back into a cripple?

that's cool...

but i have a strong feeling that the others are involved in this...

i can't imagine ben letting locke simply walk away from them...

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   

these powerful entities (especially hanso / widmore) could have pulled this off, can we agree???

I concur.

I do not think that Naomi or any of Penny's people expected to find the Losties there, just Desmond.

I love that we're getting into conspiracy stuff now.

Finally, we'll see some of the stuff thats going down in the "real world" so to speak.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   

That's a cool theory DJ. Maybe he can't kill him because he's his father. That would be hard for me to do. Cooper hurt Lock but didn't kill him, so it would be hard for Locks character to kill him OMI.

Are they really dead or was it set up? I think it was set up and Naiomi is a deversion for the others to come back. Remember she said I'm not alone.
Why can't she just say it in English

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye
Cooper hurt Lock but didn't kill him...

No, he only stole his kidney and threw him out of an eight story building.

I mean, you make it sound like he just bruised him or something. Cooper is evil. Period. the guy threw Locke out of a building. Good people don't do that. Evil people do. Coop needs to be put down.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   

No, he only stole his kidney and threw him out of an eight story building.

I mean, you make it sound like he just bruised him or something. Cooper is evil. Period. the guy threw Locke out of a building. Good people don't do that. Evil people do. Coop needs to be put down.

Well since you put it that way, you're right. I say kill the bast**d.
But I still don't think Lock has it in him to kill him.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   

And let's not forget Sun's very own Paik Industries. She made it very clear that her family was powerful in DOC, but could that power extend to vanishing an entire plane?
I think so.

I still think Cooper is the original Sawyer, which is why Locke brings James along next week. But I agree, he needs to be put down.
And why was Naomi multi-lingual? She seems to speak several common languages very well...
And why is Juliett still working for Ben? There is now no way for her to get home, and she has no reason to follow his orders...

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join