It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UNCOVERED: Russian-Syrian-Iranian Axis!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by iqonx
Although i agree with you that russia itself will not fight the war don't under estimate what russia will do if a war breaks out between Iran and America you can bet Russia will be providing satellite Images and weapons to Iran to help it.

Indeed, central asia is a large chessboard once again, and Iran can work as a Rook for the Russian King. But, sending their special forces to guard nuke sites? I mean, I know that speznaz has a reputation for being tough, but, what, they're going to swat the missiles out of the sky? :

hypersonic jets?

Did I misuse a term? Can't a jet be hypersonic? I don't claim to understand the tech and terminology all that much, but what I am alluding to is that there's not much that troops on the ground can do about the most advanced black ops projects that the US has bombing them.

[edit on 27-7-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Did I misuse a term? Can't a jet be hypersonic? I don't claim to understand the tech and terminology all that much, but what I am alluding to is that there's not much that troops on the ground can do about the most advanced black ops projects that the US has bombing them.

[edit on 27-7-2006 by Nygdan]

im not sure but i thought hypersonic was mach 5 and over.

I know America has fast air craft easily mach 5+ but there is no evidence what so ever that they can use them to drop bombs but all evidence suggests they are either prototypes, test-beds/tech demonstrators or reconnaissance craft.

Unless you meant super-sonic which is between mach 1 to mach 3+ which america has in f-15 and f-22 aircraft.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I think that Russia is thinking a few steps ahead on this whole middle-east fiasco. They sell Iran nuclear tech/support/infrastructure while knowing that the west will not allow iran to have the bomb. They sign a pact with Syria and Iran saying, we'll sell you weapons and give you support. They are literally striking the match in the middle east and waiting for it to catch ablaze. If a larger war starts in the middle east that could potentially disrupt, or even halt, the oil supply coming out of there...what's next? Russia will step up and say to China and Europe look, the middle east is too unstable to rely on for oil at a price that your economy can handle. Let us route some oil/gas lines to you at a more favorable cost (which by the way will not be cheap but it will be reliable). It is all about the oil! The last Forbes magazine had an article about how Russia is building their economy around their oil exports. Putin has his hands all in their oil business. I believe that this is just part of the plan for them.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2

Originally posted by the_sentinal

This puts virtually all of Europe within range of the soon-coming nuclear tipped Iranian missiles — and at the whim of Iranian President, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. Remember him? He is the one who believes Allah has chosen him to fulfill an “end time” Muslim prophecy by starting a world apocalypse in which the long-awaited ‘Mahdi’ (Muslim Messiah) will appear and subject all survivors to Allah.

Very interesting; good find!

Well, Russia would never (read: coming 10 - 15 years) allow Iran to nuke Europe, as the trade (especially that of oil and gas) is too important for Russia and its economy.

If they do, Russia might see Iran as an uncontrollable thread and think of taking it out. They have the capability of doing it.

Personally, I think it's a good thing Iran continues its uranium enrichment program as it would definitely make Israel think twice before committing brutal crimes like they do today. For the US... it would balance the forces, the current admin causes general hate against Americans, among most countries (Israel is an exception of course). With another major Arab nuclear power they hopefully will be more carefully before deciding the US needs to rule the world (no offence here; with all due respect to the US citizens).

As for now, the US, in most Arab countries seen as enemy number II, has nothing to fear. The Iranian missiles aren't capable of reaching the US. But bear in mind North Korea and Iran have tight bands. What if Iran decides to give North Korea the missiles they need and don't have themselves, which have the capability of reaching the US?

What makes you think america wants to rule the world. Statements like that don't make sense to me. Also the statement of america colonizing othe rcountries.

If Iran shot nukes into europe.The only people going to speak to allah will be the Iranians. Unless Iran has enough to destroy all of europe and the US also. Do you think France and england are going to let themselves be detroyed by Iran.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve99
What makes you think america wants to rule the world. Statements like that don't make sense to me. Also the statement of america colonizing othe rcountries.

Rule the word may not be completely accurate, but read about PNAC.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve99

If Iran shot nukes into europe.The only people going to speak to allah will be the Iranians. Unless Iran has enough to destroy all of europe and the US also. Do you think France and england are going to let themselves be detroyed by Iran.

Many people buy far too easily the stories the fairy tails told by their government. Iran has no specific reasons to nuke Europe. The only real reason they want to become another nuclear power is to gain power. To become a country you don't just mess with, other examples or Pakistan and India.

When I say the US wants to rule the world you shouldn't take that too literally. The current US administration has several goals: to protect its economy from collapsing; to maintain the US superpower position, and to secure fossil fuel resources.

The one and only reason Iran is being targeted by the US supreme propaganda machine, is its Euro oil bourse which they want to introduce in September this year and really is a very big threat to the US economy. Not so much in terms of a minor decrease in demand for Dollars, but rather because of the domino effect it would be likely to cause on other countries. A general decrease in Dollars would make investors pull out US capital, but more important, it will cause unrest among the countries buying US debts and which make you able to buy your bread (mainly China, Japan and Europe). Such an effect would be catastrophic to the US economy, and would finally [if no measures are taken] lead to the bankruptcy of the US.

That's exactly you don't hear the current admin. talk about, they rather choose to ignore it. It's either one of the long term reasons and problems which made the US invade Iraq. The mainstream media didn’t inform us on the ''reset'' of the Iraqi Euro oil bourse, as soon as the US invaded Iraq the bourse was set back to Dollars again. The US media in specific seems to purposely ignore the subject, but I can tell you. Major European banks write reports on the subject (in other languages than English, so I will not upload them).

Europe as a whole doesn't form a threat to Iran at all, nor does it to other Arab countries, in contrast to the US, which seeks for total control of the Middle East for the above mentioned reasons. When we see Arabs burn flags, it is always US or Israeli flags being burnt (except of the Danish cartoon issue), which is an indicator of the existence of anger and hate against the US, felt among Arabs . Most US citizens are not the reason of this hate, but their government and its widely opposed foreign policy is.
For me it's crystal clear what the long term goal really is, for the US to blame Iran again and again.

For those who still think the US economy is strong as the government wants you to believe, I'll help you awaking from dreamland by showing you the following trustworthy sources:

Federal Reserve Report by Prof. Kotlikoff, ex advisor of Reagan: Is the US bankrupt?
Ron Paul, member of the US house of representatives: The End of Dollar Hegemony
A fiscal hurricane on the Horizon, written by the comptroller general of the US

and
ATS thread: Bill Gates commenting on US economy

[edit on 27-7-2006 by Mdv2]

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Your fiscal hurricane link doesn't work, I'd be very interested in seeing it though.

[edit on 27/7/06 by SteveR]

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Should be working by now.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Lets hope bush dosent want to follow General Wesley Clark and order a strike against the russians like they tryed to do with the UK in Kosovo.

[edit on 27-7-2006 by Damien_III]

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I said this how long ago? I said that Iran was acting like they had a big gun hiddenin their pocket. They were making huge boasts of power. I saw this coming over 2 months ago.

mod edit, quote of entire post

[edit on 26-7-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

I been saying it too. If anyone recalls, about a month ago, Russia, Putin himself, flat out said that if anyone interferes, or disables them from being able to fulfill there contract for oil with Iran, which involves a certain amount of oil per year, there would be great consequences. And that seemed very pointed to the US. Also, you may really want to think it over. Suddenly, going to the euro, similarly to Iran and other countries is a way to destroy our economy, thus making it nearly impossible for us to go to war. Indeed, a strategic maneuver. We really need to take a step back from world affairs.
All I know, is I hope that we ease up on tensions in the middle east, cuz we are all gonna go down with this ship.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Oh for the love of... !!! I thought this was going to be a serious post to some serious information, not the rantings of a lunatic! Good lord, the guy is a self-professed far right wing zionist wacko! This same clown predicted the end of days in the 80's. Where is the credibility???

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Yes the article does appear as a very biased ranting. However there is more to the story than that.

About Spetznaz or any other Russian federal personell guarding the nuclear facilities- very very unlikely- and no proof from the author. However it is known that Iran has contractors from Russia working on the facilities, and these contractors can be used as theoretical human shields, although that probably would not deter US. Russia will not try to intervene militarily in the Middle East itself any time soon. Many still remember the war with Afganistan, and the affair in Chehnya. So the last thing Russia wants is to be involved in another conflict in the Middle East, no matter on whose side it is on. US on the other hand seems to enjoy getting bogged down in countries around the world over and over and over.

If there is an alliance, it is not military- meaning that Russia will not come to help Iran or Syria with its own forces. However intel, weapons, technology, and tactical help is very possible if US decides to attack. US should by now understand, that these countries will no longer sit patiently waiting to be the next target for the WOT. They saw that absense of reason for invasion of Iraq, didn't stop US from invading it anyway. So I was Iranian or Syrian I would very much feel threatened by US, and would do anything to protect my country from it. And there are no better partners to turn to than Russia and China.

I also doubt Putin wants to "ignite the Middle East" in order to profit from increased oil prices. Russian economy is growing at a very healthy pace already (8-12% annually), and a more rapid growth could actually damage the fragile economy. It is better to have stable growth spread out over a long period of time. However Russia is very much interested in halting US progress in this comical War On Terror (AKA war on anyone US doesn't like). Russia gets a kick out of watching US go deeper and deeper into a quegmire in Iraq, just like US enjoyed bashing on Russia during its war in Afganistan- and look who got bit in the hand by the same dog they were feeding?

One thing i worry about, is that helping Iran and Syria (especially Iran), could come back to hurt Russia in the future, just like helping mujahedeen in Afganistan hurt the US ultimately. I hope Russia relations with these two nations are more deep than just business, or it will be short lived. Neither Russia, nor Europe has anything to fear from either Iran or Syria (or North Korea for that matter)- and just because US got some issues with these countries, does not mean it has to drag the whole world into its game.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Sorry double post

[edit on 27-7-2006 by maloy]

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Talk to average Iranians these days and they are full of such facts. Why, they want to know, is Iran being singled out by the United States when they are surrounded by far worse offenders whom no one confronts? Iran is, after all, a signatory to the NPT, which permits member states to pursue peaceful uses of nuclear technology, as Iran’s government claims it’s doing.

At a time when Iran’s foray into nuclear power development has come under the international microscope, with the assumption that the “mad mullahs” are busying themselves to get the Bomb, Pakistan has thus far avoided such scrutiny, despite the fact that it’s an unstable military regime that could easily turn from a nuclear-armed US ally to a nuclear-armed enemy in the time it takes to say coup d’etat. And what about India? Like Pakistan and Israel, it has a nuclear arsenal and refuses to sign on to the NPT. Yet India is being rewarded for this behavior by US assistance with its civilian nuclear program, an act that is undermining nonproliferation efforts and the treaty itself.

adbusters.org...

It seems no matter what's said or written, or what the will of the majority of simple people who want peace want - the world is slipping further into hopeless polarization. With all manner of dogma, historical resentment and political maneuvering disguising a lust for power and wealth.

In the case of Iran, the stark double standards of US foreign policy have become more pronounced than usual, and potentially more dangerous to global security. Since 2002 – long before the election of Iran’s current president whose scruffy beard, sunken cheeks and provocative outbursts against Israel have all the hallmarks of a villain straight from central casting – Iran was already marked as a member of the “axis of evil.” This at a time when its president was the gentle reformist-philosopher Mohammad Khatami, who pressed for an international “dialogue of civilizations” in hopes that it might melt the longstanding Iran-US cold war and mitigate rising tensions between Islamic nations and the West.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaFunk13
And am I the first to notice that his source is a site using "prophecies" to get people to turn to Jesus? How reliable is this? He even calls himself an Oracle!
Methinks someone has an agenda....

On the contrary, i think this person is using some real information to try to persuade people to accept Jesus, but the information is true.

As i reported in ATSNN, you should keep and eye on the Shanghai Cooperation Organization... Which is an alliance between Russia, China, and a few other countries, many of which are Muslim countries. In one of their last meetings, they talked about forming an alliance against the United States and NATO.

Here are some of the things this organization has been doing.

The following is the latest meeting that was done by this organization, and what their objective is.

Greater China
Apr 18, 2006

China, Russia welcome Iran into the fold
By M K Bhadrakumar

The Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO), which maintained it had no plans for expansion, is now changing course. Mongolia, Iran, India and Pakistan, which previously had observer status, will become full members. SCO's decision to welcome Iran into its fold constitutes a political statement. Conceivably, SCO would now proceed to adopt a common position on the Iran nuclear issue at its summit meeting June 15.

Speaking in Beijing as recently as January 16, the organization's secretary general Zhang Deguang had been quoted by Xinhua news agency as saying: "Absorbing new member states needs a legal basis, yet the SCO has no rules concerning the issue. Therefore, there is no need for some Western countries to worry whether India, Iran or other countries would become new members."

The SCO, an Intergovernmental organization whose working languages are Chinese and Russian, was founded in Shanghai on June 15, 2001 by China, Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgystan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan. The SCO's change of heart appears set to involve the organization in Iran's nuclear battle and other ongoing regional issues with the United States.

www.atimes.com...

SHANGHAI COOPERATION ORGANIZATION SUMMIT SUGGESTS NEW RUSSIA-CHINA LINKS

By Sergei Blagov

Wednesday, July 6, 2005

As the six Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) members gathered Kazakhstan's capital, Astana, on July 5, the summit meeting seemingly adopted a measure of anti-Western rhetoric. The SCO states (China, Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, and Tajikistan) not only suggested that the U.S.-led coalition forces in Afghanistan should announce a timetable for withdrawal, they also issued a declaration demanding, among other things, a limit to outside interference in a country's internal affairs.

The SCO leaders signed a joint declaration and a "Concept of SCO Cooperation against Terrorism, Separatism, and Extremism." The Tashkent summit last year decided to strengthen the SCO, and the organization moves towards multilateral cooperation between member states and growing interaction with other international organizations, said the declaration.

The SCO declaration, as well as a bilateral Russo-Chinese declaration on "World Order in the 21st Century" adopted on July 2, did not mention the United States directly. However, these documents are understood to target perceived U.S. domination in international affairs. Both declarations reiterated the principles of mutual respect of sovereignty and territorial integrity, mutual non-aggression and non-interference.

However, the SCO states would not allow a security vacuum to emerge following the anticipated coalition withdrawal from the region. The SCO leaders would rather fill the vacuum themselves: they pledged to boost security cooperation. Chinese President Hu Jintao said after the summit meeting in Astana: "We have to make every effort to step up security cooperation or else all our talks about stability will be pointless."

Beijing has been repeatedly emphasizing a security angle, noting that the SCO plays an important role in safeguarding regional security and promoting member states' common development. Hu Jintao outlined this view in a written interview with the Kazakhstan News Agency, on the eve of the SCO summit (Xinhuanet, July 2).
Russian media and analysts appear to agree that the SCO has been leaning towards anti-Western thinking, and possibly a course of action. The SCO countries proved vulnerable to "color revolutions," hence the SCO now re-thinks its concept of operation, Kommersant commented. Now the SCO aims to counter "color revolutions" through collective action (Kommersant, July 5).

In the wake of "color revolutions" in the former Soviet Union and the U.S. invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq, the SCO seeks to curb U.S. influence in Central Asia, said Vyacheslav Nikonov, president of the Politika Foundation, a Moscow-based think tank. The SCO states are "coming to share an interest in restricting American influence in Asia,"
he said (RIA-Novosti, June 29).
In the meantime, the SCO officials approved observer status for Iran, Pakistan, and India. The leaders believe the decision to grant observer status to India, Iran and Pakistan "will expand the capacity of the organization to develop multilateral and mutually beneficial cooperation," according to the declaration.

jamestown.org...

Notice that the organization "is supposed to be there to fight extremism and terrorism, yet they accepted Iran, as an observer, or in the first stages of being a member of the organization....

And there is more...

The Times June 16, 2006

Iran in talks to join alliance against West
From Oliver August in Beijing

MAHMOUD Ahmadinejad, the Iranian President, held talks with Chinese and Russian leaders at a summit meeting yesterday to build up a security grouping in opposition to the US and Nato.
Mr Ahmadinejad was invited to address a meeting of the Shanghai Co-operation Organisation (SCO), a China-sponsored proto-alliance that aims to strengthen defence links across Central Asia.

In an implicit reference to the US and its pressure on Iran to end its nuclear weapons programme, he said that the SCO could “ward off the threats of domineering powers to use their force against and interfere in the affairs of other states”.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

[edit on 27-7-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
BTW...as a response to those people who said this is all because of the United States getting involved in other countries, i will present the following fact, to show one of those countries who are really behind the United States getting involved in places like Iraq.

MOSCOW, Russia (CNN) -- Russian intelligence services warned Washington several times that Saddam Hussein's regime planned terrorist attacks against the United States, President Vladimir Putin has said.

The warnings were provided after September 11, 2001 and before the start of the Iraqi war, Putin said Friday.

The planned attacks were targeted both inside and outside the United States, said Putin, who made the remarks during a visit to Kazakhstan.

However, Putin said there was no evidence that Saddam's regime was involved in any terrorist attacks.

"I can confirm that after the events of September 11, 2001, and up to the military operation in Iraq, Russian special services and Russian intelligence several times received ... information that official organs of Saddam's regime were preparing terrorist acts on the territory of the United States and beyond its borders, at U.S. military and civilian locations," Putin said.

He said the information was given to U.S. intelligence officers and that U.S. President George W. Bush expressed his gratitude to a top Russian intelligence official.

www.cnn.com...

As i have said before, while on the one hand Russia was giving evidence of Saddam's plans to make terrorist attacks in the U.S., Russian officials, including Putin, among others, blamed and bashed the United States for going to war with Saddam's regime....

The older members already know all the evidence some members such as Phoenix and I have been presenting for the past 2 years and a half, and some members have done it even longer, about the "master plan" which the Kremlin still has to alienate our allies, and ultimately destroy the United States, or make it join a new federation of "socialist countries" (read Communist countries).... China and a few others are in with this plan, because they also had a similar plan for the United States and our allies.

That is my friends, the greatest conspiracy fact, which will change the world one way or another, because the goals of this "master plan" are coming to fruition as we speak.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   
The current state of affairs is very sad. Seems like the cold war all over again. The U.S. and Russia both vying for resources, not through literal action, and outright giving support to a country, but through subversion and giving out weapons. As of now, i believe that the U.S. maintains the status quo in the middle east, with its occupation of iraq, and having isreal do the dirty work. Russia being behind irans nuclear program sounds very familiar to the cuban missile crisis. In the 60's to keep kennedy and the U.S. in check, nukes were placed in cuba. Sounds vaguely similar to the current situation.

If war did breakout, I doubt Russia or China would come to the aid of Iran. The status quo will of changed immensely. I would think they would want a piece of the pie.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
The older members already know all the evidence some members such as Phoenix and I have been presenting for the past 2 years and a half, and some members have done it even longer, about the "master plan" which the Kremlin still has to alienate our allies, and ultimately destroy the United States, or make it join a new federation of "socialist countries" (read Communist countries).... China and a few others are in with this plan, because they also had a similar plan for the United States and our allies.

That is my friends, the greatest conspiracy fact, which will change the world one way or another, because the goals of this "master plan" are coming to fruition as we speak.

Russia perhaps instigated the fight with Iraq, Im sure bush and co still had it sights on it anyways. Russia probably expected a different outcome in Iraq then what happend (although still not good).

Sounds like this plan has been into effect for the last 60 years since the end of WWII, Russia has been playing this role forever, but that didnt turn out to great? Capitalism triumphed over the commies. Russia is doing the samething they have always done, trying to undermine us. Just as we did to them, and maybe to an extent still do today. Im sure every country, within its intelligence agency and military agency have a great master plan to ruin evey other country.

China doesnt exactly have a great history with Russia as well. I doubt there is any sort of great plan between the two without each other doublecrossing the other. Afterall, they all want the same resources.

The only part of this coming to fruition, is if they rigged the elections and got bush into office.

[edit on 27-7-2006 by Mr.E]

[edit on 27-7-2006 by Mr.E]

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Russia playing a dangerous game these days, ever since putin came to power , he has grabbed most of the private oil firms and renationalise them, and put the owners in jail on trump up charges. so he can prop up his failing ecomey. Oil and gas prices are going through the roof, wholesale gas has gone up by 71% in the past few years. oil is, well the price is above $74 currently and goes up and down on a daily basis depending on who is bombing who.

Putin is Ex-KGB i belive,(may be wrong, but my brain is saying that i read it somewhere) and for him mother russia will always be the greatest countrie in the world and desevres to be a super power again, and he is doing everything in his power to make it happen. and the whole deal with syria & iran is just another move in the game. he tried to infulenuce the urkain election, failed, now it more pro west than it was.

Russian spetnaz troop grauding iran nuclear sites, these peeps are there making sure the russian engineers and other workers dont go native and suddenly find the light of islam and instead if iran paying russia for their help.

And as for the iranian base on syrianian soil, well no surprize there then, syria is asking to beat the one day temp record currently had by japan, (sorry bad taste :@@

[edit on 28/7/06 by snakebite]

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Russia and Iran are just business partners.

[edit on 26-7-2006 by Nygdan]

Truly fact..

and imo : Russian ,Syrian and Iranian aren't an evil axis.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join