It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UNCOVERED: Russian-Syrian-Iranian Axis!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Yes you read it correctly according to this report the pact was signed on june 15 2006 and Russian ‘Spetznaz soldiers’ (special forces) guard all the key nuclear facilities.

This is quite possibly the most disturbing piece of information I've ever read before, not only is this a picture of the third world war developing before our eyes but it is possibly of a conspiratory nature due to the fact that president Bush is completely ignoring (possibly on purpose) what his intelligence is telling him.

Russia, Iran and Syria have entered a defense pact that is in the process of altering the balance of power in the entire Middle East. Russia’s part in the pact has been kept relatively secret for a long time. But the facts reveal a long steady Russian commitment to the Iranian nuclear program and arms supply to Syria.

“Senior intelligence officials warned the US President that this deployment would not just throw the entire Middle East balance of strength out of kilter, but directly menace American bases as far as West and East Europe and the Central Asian republics, including those located on the shores of the oil-rich Caspian Sea.”

This puts virtually all of Europe within range of the soon-coming nuclear tipped Iranian missiles — and at the whim of Iranian President, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. Remember him? He is the one who believes Allah has chosen him to fulfill an “end time” Muslim prophecy by starting a world apocalypse in which the long-awaited ‘Mahdi’ (Muslim Messiah) will appear and subject all survivors to Allah.

It appears as if we are heading into mess that we will not be able to back out of, Is there anyone here that would be willing to bet that Bush knows what he's doing?? this has far reaching consequences.........

note to mods: I felt this was a mostly Iranian issue is why i posted it here.

www.hallindseyoracle.com...

[edit on 26-7-2006 by the_sentinal]

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Superb find. I would like to point out for those that skim the article that this is implying that Iran has deployed Shehab-3 missiles in Tartus. I found another good article that backs up this claim.

Referring to escalating violence in Lebanon and northern Israel, Ahmadinejad was quoted as saying, "The Zionists themselves have realized that they have launched a risky move and are aware that the flame of the fury of the regional states will set them ablaze."
He further declared he will make an announcement - in the next few days which:

"Will let the Moslem world around the globe know that after the announcement they will not have to worry about Israel's nuclear arms or nuclear capability ever again"(1)

1) We think that he is referring here to Syria mutual defense pact signed in Tehran on June 15, in which Syria agreed to let Iran deploy Shehab-3 missiles from Syria.

Graphic depicting range of missiles

source

Let's not forget Israel's Samson-Option. They claim that if they are attacked severly enough, they will take the attacker down with them. (nukes) Still this goes way beyond the current crisis in Lebanon. Iran wants to threaten all of Europe with it's missle base in Syria. Maybe the war in Lebanon is just a diversion for them to set up this base in Tartus.

[edit on 26-7-2006 by dbates]

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Also just to note, this could explain why Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has been so cocky in his statements concerning the U.S. and the unwillingness to give in to the demands of the international community concerning their nuclear ambitions.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
Also just to note, this could explain why Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has been so cocky in his statements concerning the U.S. and the unwillingness to give in to the demands of the international community concerning their nuclear ambitions.

I find this to be reasonable.

However, let us not forget that the US can launch 10K cruise missles into Iran/Syria without getting any of our ships/planes within range of Iran/Syrian missles.

The Iranian pres has a big mouth.

If he does something very stupid, he may find it getting shut for him.

BTW, it is not new news that "cash hookers" Russia supports Iran/Syria.

Remember, it is the "RUSSIANS" that built and are helping Iran get nuclear weapons!!!!

Yah, we all know they CLAIM-LOLOLO, OMFG thats funny stuff- that is all for peaceful purposes.

Of course that is alwsys followed by the Iranian pres again saying he will wipe Israel of the map and distroy it and all her allies in a Firy hell-nuclear blast.

[edit on 7/26/2006 by mrmonsoon]

GSA

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
That is an amazingly informative but scary post!

I just hope that Bush / Blair know what they are up against in the middle east. It also brings to the fore all of the scoffed at theories that russia is playing a part in tensions and giving faulty Intelligence to destabilise the USA...

Wow, by the looks of it the cold war never ended, and we are dangerously close to a hot war.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
And am I the first to notice that his source is a site using "prophecies" to get people to turn to Jesus? How reliable is this? He even calls himself an Oracle!

"But if you haven’t received this free gift of pardon and accepted Jesus into your life, now is the time. Don’t put it off. It is like playing Russian roulette with eternity. Pray right now and receive your forgiveness. Ask Jesus Christ to come into your life and make it what He wants it to be. He will give you new desires, new joy and purpose for living. Do it now."

Methinks someone has an agenda....

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Of course, it's Hal Lindsey. You know that this is his area of specality and I'm pretty sure he knows what he's talking about. I knew this would come up, so that's why I backed it with an additional source which I quoted and linked to in my first reply. You can skip the prophecy portions (Hal Lindsey's site) if you wish, but I think the Russia/Syria/Iran portion is valid no matter what you believe

Here it is again (additional source):
Social Science News History of Ideas and Globalization

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   

This puts virtually all of Europe within range of the soon-coming nuclear tipped Iranian missiles — and at the whim of Iranian President, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. Remember him? He is the one who believes Allah has chosen him to fulfill an “end time” Muslim prophecy by starting a world apocalypse in which the long-awaited ‘Mahdi’ (Muslim Messiah) will appear and subject all survivors to Allah.

Very interesting; good find!

Well, Russia would never (read: coming 10 - 15 years) allow Iran to nuke Europe, as the trade (especially that of oil and gas) is too important for Russia and its economy.

If they do, Russia might see Iran as an uncontrollable thread and think of taking it out. They have the capability of doing it.

Personally, I think it's a good thing Iran continues its uranium enrichment program as it would definitely make Israel think twice before committing brutal crimes like they do today. For the US... it would balance the forces, the current admin causes general hate against Americans, among most countries (Israel is an exception of course). With another major Arab nuclear power they hopefully will be more carefully before deciding the US needs to rule the world (no offence here; with all due respect to the US citizens).

As for now, the US, in most Arab countries seen as enemy number II, has nothing to fear. The Iranian missiles aren't capable of reaching the US. But bear in mind North Korea and Iran have tight bands. What if Iran decides to give North Korea the missiles they need and don't have themselves, which have the capability of reaching the US?

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
Of course, it's Hal Lindsey. You know that this is his area of specality and I'm pretty sure he knows what he's talking about. I knew this would come up, so that's why I backed it with an additional source which I quoted and linked to in my first reply. You can skip the prophecy portions (Hal Lindsey's site) if you wish, but I think the Russia/Syria/Iran portion is valid no matter what you believe

Here it is again (additional source):
Social Science News History of Ideas and Globalization

So sorry. I guess it is kinda disturbing then. Better go give my soul to Jesus, huh?

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaFunk13
And am I the first to notice that his source is a site using "prophecies" to get people to turn to Jesus? How reliable is this? He even calls himself an Oracle!

I think we should see past this story and entertain the possibility that it's pure disinfo. Russia is currently doing it's best to work with the new G8 group, and they are fully co-operating on warning Iran. Russia's military is massively underfunded, and I would wager than Iran alone is probably a more efficient fighting force. Take this with a pinch of salt. And if it's not disinfo, then it's bravado - and nothing shall come from it. Russia wouldn't dare, unless they had China's full support. China is another issue altogether - although it will be our fault - we constantly feed them with outsourcing.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I actually I am quite curious what else is part of this pact.
Personally, I don't think military/security; arm deliveries, and the uranium enrichment are the only contents of the pact.

Years ago, the Russian government already discussed the possibility of adopting the Euro as general trading currency. And thus, trading its fossil fuels and other products solely in Euros.

The Iranian oil bourse will be introduced in September. Russia might surprise us all, by suddenly announcing they'll follow the Iranian example, and as well trade their export products in Euros only. The economy is the achilles heel of the US supremecy, where less strong countries, in terms of military power, can hit the US very hard.

Venuzuela is currently also visiting Russia for arm deals, however, will they discuss arm deals only? I have my doubts.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Russia, Iran and Syria have entered a defense pact that is in the process of altering the balance of power in the entire Middle East. Russia’s part in the pact has been kept relatively secret for a long time. But the facts reveal a long steady Russian commitment to the Iranian nuclear program and arms supply to Syria.

I said this how long ago? I said that Iran was acting like they had a big gun hiddenin their pocket. They were making huge boasts of power. I saw this coming over 2 months ago.

mod edit, quote of entire post

[edit on 26-7-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Russian pact with Iran and Syria (and maybe somebody else?- Kazakhstan) is more out of necessity, than out of Russian thirst for export profit. Ever since 9/11 Russia has been sitting still, and watching as US expands its influence around the world- through wars (Afganistan, Iraq), military alliances (Poland, Baltic States, most of Eastern Europe, Phillipines), and covert pro-American coups (Ukraine, Georgia, Azerbaijan, attempt in Belarus). Remember- Russia had its fair share of terrorist attacks too- yet it did not use them as an exuse to "colonize" countries around the world (like US WOT).

Russia is very much troubled by this. US is using the War On Terror as an exuse to isolate its old Cold War enemy (and potential future enemy) from all sides. Well Russia finally decided to do something baout this, and found just the right partners. Syria and Iran are very much threatened by US right now, and are obviously a future target. So the three are natural allies. It is quite possibly what keeps US from attacking Iran's nuclear facilities now. And the later it is, the more cooperation there willbe between Iran and Russia, and perhaps even China.

Russia is interested in several things, besides arms and technology export to Syria and Iran. First, with Ukraine and Georgia under US puppet governments, Russian Black Sea Fleet has limited access to the Black Sea, and thus further on to the Mediterranean. A navy base in Syria, will allow Russian fleet open access directly to the Mediterranean. I believe a location for that base is already decided upon, and it will be a multi billion dollar project. Both Russia and Syria are very much interested in it. It will virtually guarantee Syria, that US or Israel won't invade. Iran can also be a possible site for the Russian fleet with access to the Persian Gulf, and together with Syrian base will allow Russia much larger military presence around the world- countering that of US. However I have not heard anything about an Iranian base- just pure speculation.
- This also ties in with new Russian military projects. Currently several submarines and warships are being constructed in Russia for its own military.

This story about Iran/Syria/Russia pact seems very possibly, and even probable. And Americans should just face it that US cannot do a thing about it, just like Russia couldn't stop US from invading Iraq. If Russia and Syria and Iran want a deal- why can't they make a mutually beneficial deal. Its not like Russia is invading them- thats what US does when it goes looking for new "friends". US will never risk confrontation with Russia, and thus will not do much to prevent this pact- if it indeed exists- from being completed. Iran and Syria have every right to buy weapons from Russia. Russia has every right to sell it to them. And if it prevents US from expanding its "global empire" Russia is much too happy to do it. The Cold War might be over, but US and Russia are still very serious strategic enemies, and each will do anything to weaken the influence of the other.

[edit on 26-7-2006 by maloy]

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Now that "all" the evacuees are out of Lebanon (sarcasm) I expect to see the full measure of who's gonna do what to whom with whom relatively soon. The stink of genocidal-vengance-lust is rife. The last ships of FN's have left port... bye bye Middle-East, Promised-land et. al, hello theatre-wide and perhaps (if we are unfortunate) global thermo-nuclear warfare. No one in the area seems to have much of a chance... fish in a barrel - both, no - all sides seem at undue risk of ceasing to exist. We all are a little less "human" with each progressing minute of this uniquely-human spectacle.

Victor K.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Wow, well said Victor. Trust rectitude and human greed and arrogance to get us this. I want my tax back

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Seems that the article author is merely using debka as a source, along with his own interpretation of prophecys from nomadic levantine goatherders and 'private sources'.

Anyway, one really has to ask one's self, why would russian soldiers bother to go and die for iran? Becuase, in the end, thats what we're talking about here. Most american soldiers wouldn't agree to being sent over to protect isreal, even though its a close ally. Russia and Iran are just business partners. Syria, they have a longer history, but even so, I still don't see the russians wasting their special forces by having them stand next to giant targets that are going to be vapourized by hypersonic jets flying miles upon miles high in the sky. THey'd be saving them for controlling places like georgia and ukraine.

[edit on 26-7-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Spon on, Nydgan.

Russia would not dare - and there is little point. It wouldn't be for natural resources either, Russia just found a load more in her backyard..

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Most likely these "Speznaz" troops in Irans facilities are just "contractors" (like the term goes in USA, mercs or gun-for-hire in the rest of the world) Protecting Russian Engineers and construction teams...

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Anyway, one really has to ask one's self, why would russian soldiers bother to go and die for iran? Becuase, in the end, thats what we're talking about here.

i think you mis-understand russia's relationship with Iran. It's a counter-blance to America's relationship with countries surrounding Russia like Poland etc... where America has great influence and is possibly basing anti-ballistic missile systems and has NATO bases in some countries in the eastern european region.

Although i agree with you that russia itself will not fight the war don't under estimate what russia will do if a war breaks out between Iran and America you can bet Russia will be providing satellite Images and weapons to Iran to help it.

Originally posted by Nygdan
Russia and Iran are just business partners. Syria, they have a longer history, but even so, I still don't see the russians wasting their special forces by having them stand next to giant targets that are going to be vapourized by hypersonic jets flying miles upon miles high in the sky. THey'd be saving them for controlling places like georgia and ukraine.

hypersonic jets?

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Thanks maloy, great post, we dont always see things from the other side of the ponds perspective and the U.S. ability to underestimate what russians would defend for the sake of their world standing. The perception of the russian government would indeed be that the U.S. is spreading its democracy strategically
across the middle east. causing a greater willingness on the part of the russian leaders to help defend Iran.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join