It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UNCOVERED: Russian-Syrian-Iranian Axis!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal

Originally posted by iskander
Here we go;

Hal is recognized as a leading expert on bible prophecy and his opinion much to your dismay is held in high regard by many professionals in the news industry and has appeared Fox news as a CREDIBLE SOURCE many times

#1. FOX is NOT a news network, it's a SOAP news SHOW, aka televised TABLOID.

Alright then what about debka does it pass your stringent requirements for a worthy news source??? or how about you tell us what is a worthy news source??

Easy. Just about anything BUT Fox.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilentLucidity
Easy. Just about anything BUT Fox.

I'm sorry, but I personally can't accept that. That means I could go to the White House website and get better news than on Fox.

And don't anyone say that the news on the White House webpage isn't corrupted at all.

Only reason I turn on to the news anymore is to make sure the world outside my town hasn't blown up yet.
Basically watching the news "as it happens" is only going to expose you to propoganda. There isn't any one source that you can depend on, you have to figure out the true news for yourself.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
What if what John Hagee writes about in "Jerusalem Countdown" is true? Can you afford NOT to look into this?

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colorado
What if what John Hagee writes about in "Jerusalem Countdown" is true? Can you afford NOT to look into this?

And what if it is all fooey? Sure we can and cannot affoard to spend time reading this or that, but in the end the news of an axis such as this isn't very new. Russia supplies arms to many countries and therefore is friends with many nations. Maybe this axis should be extended to include Venezuela and Belarus as well, since both are connected to Russia in a defensive pact.

Anyway... to each their own.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I started a thread that got sucked into PTS a while back about this alleged axis of evil...
politics.abovetopsecret.com...
Basicly if your economy, or your soverignty isn't under the control of the IMF or the World Bank, you're a rogue state.
I wonder why that one got sucked into PTS and this one didn't? Same topic, two different sides of the issue.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   
The IDF are losing tanks at an alarming rate Iran has supplied the hezzbollah with russian anti-tank missiles ...........

(IsraelNN.com) IDF officials admit that the biggest surprise of the ongoing war against Hizbullah is the ease by which terrorists have destroyed IDF tanks.At least 30 tanks have been totally destroyed or seriously damaged in bomb and anti-tank rocket attacks involving state-of-the-art Russian anti-tank rockets.
About one-half of the military personnel killed in southern Lebanon were inside tanks.

The evidence of this axis is beginning to show up in the form of Israeli death's..

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Well I am an evangelical myself, However I stop well short of believing dooms day prophisies of any so called Christian, Just go look at the Council for National Policy & the direct link to the Rev. Mooney. these people interconnect like the media to get you to believe there vision & react in a fashion which suits there desires.

Please becareful what you let you intilect swallow hook line & sinker.

Regards.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
AS LONG AS YOU ARE ON THE SIDE OF GOD AND LOVE. DOES ANY OF THIS REALLY MATTER?

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   

The IDF are losing tanks at an alarming rate Iran has supplied the hezzbollah with russian anti-tank missiles ...........

I recommend renting a movie called "The Lord of War", and especially paying attention to the very last scene, when the main character played by Nicholas Cage clearly describes close political ties between illegal gun runners and various "democratic" countries.

Are you suggesting that Russia is illegally and purposefully running gun contraband to Lebanon?

The evidence of this axis is beginning to show up in the form of Israeli death's..

Oh OK, judging by your obvious views, it's the Israelis who are the victims of the most powerful war machine in the Middle East.

The EXACT analogy would be stating that the true victims of the Rodney King beating were the police officers who were in mortal danger from a single black man.

Not so, try again.

A bit of humor.

"I shot him in the head in order to protect my self from him trying to spit on my shoe!"

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Russian President Putin had repeatedly said in the past that China, India, and Russia should formed a trilateral alliance. It makes sense, China(1) and India(2) are Russia's two largest military arms customers.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join