It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the final answer to everything? (strange website)

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fiverz
I'm taking a break for some brain food ... and maybe a nap if my sleep apnea doesn't act up

if your sleep apnea acts up, where would you go to get your uvula shaved down?

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I haven't been getting the "it is important to distribute this site" lately. How 'bout the rest of u?

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
By the way ... that dude Symon Sayze on the blogspot website had this to say:

I've seen the thread on Above Top Secret, but I'm not a member there.

We're now getting conflicting results after re-trying the words that came in as "future answers." It looks like the site has some kind of method designed to confuse people who try to find future answers... pretty twisted.

Nothing that "seems" to be an out of sequence future answer can be trusted.

We're still stuck on the same question.

That was the guy that came up with a script to test a bunch of answers. Looks like the out of sequence thing really IS a bug or smokescreen.

EDIT: forgot the link external link

[edit on 24-7-2006 by Fiverz]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theodwra
I haven't been getting the "it is important to distribute this site" lately. How 'bout the rest of u?

I recently got it. Been trying to "ask" for todays question. No luck yet

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by acid22burn

Are you still on the one that says there will be a nrw question everyday? The answer to that was idontwanttowait.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienS

Originally posted by acid22burn

Are you still on the one that says there will be a nrw question everyday? The answer to that was idontwanttowait.

Thanks. I didn't get tthat far yet- was trying to catch up on the thread. Cool.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
» ATS Sponsored Games & Events » the final answer to everything? (strange website)

is this game sponsored by ATS?

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by derfred33

» ATS Sponsored Games & Events » the final answer to everything? (strange website)

Originally posted by HUNT_ADMIN
This thread has been moved here because "mine" is the realm of Internet Gaming here on AboveTopSecret.com. Nothing more, nothing less... I assure you all this will not be moving to BTS or anywhere else.

Whatever the case, I hope we continue to discern and decipher that which is presented so the ATS Community may continue to stand as the most intelligent, Ignorance Denying Community on the web, the world over.

The only thing I can share at this point is we are very interested in this and very attentive to it. Heaven forbid some other group resolve this and claim the prize, whatever the prize is. Many others around the world are working this as well. That can only mean The Hunt Is On.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by AboveTopSecret.com
Official ATS position on this phenomenon...

There are no ATS staff members involved in creating or distributing clues or hints for questions contained in that website.

The original thread was moved to "Games & Events" to contain discussion in an appropriate forum. We are considering moving this to BTS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 24-7-2006 by AlienS]

link   

No one's sure. They deny that this game is connected to them in anyway, but there is quite a bit of reason to suspect they have involvement.

Basically, think what you want. It either is or it isn't.

link   
look at the adverts at the side of the page >>

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seraph Sephiroth
look at the adverts at the side of the page >>

Yeah all the stuff for apnea and sleep better junk. Aren't those generated by what's said on a page to "mazimize exposure"?

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I cannot get this out of my head:

knock knock
who's there?
Bab's Uvula

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
sleep apnea clinics are doing well out of this lol

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Ok, this is faaaaar faaaaaar fetched and probably has no relation whatsoever but hell, it might trigger smthg...
The way the webpage is laid out reminds me of the Black Labyrinth game. Now, I wasn't here when that was going on but that was how I found out about ATS. (Tool song entitled Viginti Tres-------> searched for lyrics, which is another weird story)
Was that game ever resolved? Was it indeed an ATS game?
Why are we supposed to distribute the site?
Is this triggering any thoughts?

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
I cannot get this out of my head:

knock knock
who's there?
Bab's Uvula

Bab's Uvula who?

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
im still here every1
just trying to keep up and DAM LOOKIT MY POINTS!!!!

anywhay

i typed in q_.html by accedent and got this
your question is blank

any1 no what that means?

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I wonder if for each level to be reached a certain number views or reloads on the pages needs to be reached...

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SFRemmy

No one's sure. They deny that this game is connected to them in anyway, but there is quite a bit of reason to suspect they have involvement.

Basically, think what you want. It either is or it isn't.

You gotta be kidding, this game is riddled with "fiddling" all over the place. The Symon Sayze blog is disinformation, look at the choice and order of words very carefully. Am I the only one that thinks we aren't in charge of how long this takes?

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by metaphysician
im still here every1
just trying to keep up and DAM LOOKIT MY POINTS!!!!

anywhay

i typed in q_.html by accedent and got this
your question is blank

any1 no what that means?

Ok. Now I'm convinced that you're in on it! It appears that that's the answer, and the next question is your question is blank!

Edit: Maybe not, as refreshing this still says the question is blank, and doesn't give the sequence error. Still, very off thing to say the least.

[edit on 24-7-2006 by AlienS]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Sorry guys, still trying to catch up. I'm almost sure that it's been discussed here. Previous questions have referred to Nixon, wtergate and that topic. Now the questions is about UPPP.

Deep throat, code name for informant. Is the answer some variation/link to that? We all know that there was a question about the guard who found the tape.

UPPP. Where?

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join