It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA Expedites Precision-Guided Bombs to Israel

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snazuolu

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
If Iran supports a group of terrorists called Hezbollah, then instead of leading by example and practicing what they preach, the US is arming up the other terrorist group of which is the IDF (Israeli Defence Force) or should that be The Israeli Terrorist Force because their actions are not constituting a democratic state but that of Hezbollah,

Unfortunately, like it or not, America's constant double standards within the international community will be what bring it, and Israel down in the end. When you say something, you should stick to it, not have one set of rules for your friends and one set for all the others.

God will never allow the Jewish state to fall....they are HIS chosen ppl. sounds to me like this is sour grapes on your part for some reason. But then again it says in the end that ALL nations will come against Israel. I personally applaud US helping Israel, God said whoever helps Israel will receive blessings.

Lol, those 5 Million people that happen to live in Israel out of the 6 Billion in the world, are "Gods choosen people"?

Any idea how dumb that sounds when you hear some religious nut spout out that kind of rhetoric?

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snazuolu

G/od will never allow the Jewish state to fall....they are HIS chosen ppl. sounds to me like this is sour grapes on your part for some reason. But then again it says in the end that ALL nations will come against Israel. I personally applaud US helping Israel, God said whoever helps Israel will receive blessings.

Well good luck with that. You will be heading to the same place as those guys looking for their 72 virgins supporting anything that has to do with killing Gods other children who are just as "chosen" as everyone else. This is not Gods work. This is the hand of satan at his best.
These are not the same Hebraic people of the bible. Those people doing gods work were supported by him directly. This death and destruction is being supplied by mortal men. This is not the hand of God striking down their enemies. This is something much more evil.
I feel sorry for you.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   

First, the 1952 Mutual Defense Assistance Agreement and subsequent arms agreements between Israel and the United States limit the use of American military equipment to defense only. The Arms Export Control Act states that the United States may stop aid to countries which use U. S. military assistance for purposes other than "legitimate self defense."

On four occasions the Secretary of State has stated in writing to Congress that Israel "may have violated" the provisions of the Arms Export Control Act and the Mutual Defense Assistance Agreement — on April 5, 1978, after Israel invaded Lebanon, on August 6, 1979, after a series of Israeli raids into south Lebanon, on June 10, 1981, after Israel bombed the Iraqi nuclear reactor, and in a "secret" letter to Congress in July 1982, after the Israeli invasion of Lebanon.

There were unconfirmed reports in February 2001 that the United States was investigating if Israel misused U. S. military equipment during the 2000-2001 "Intifadah," specifically by using Apache helicopters to assassinate Palestinians suspected of terrorism. In early June 2001, Members of Congress requested a Government Accounting Office investigation of Israeli use of U. S. F-16 aircraft in attacks against Palestinian facilities. - more

Something tells me that the current US Secretary of State won't be writting to congress about the violations of the Mutual Defense Assistance Agreement and the Arms Export Control Act this time.

This administration is specifically and purposefully violating the laws of the United States to defend their brand of ideology.

To me legitimate self defense excludes projection of military power into a neighbouring country or half-way around the world.

[edit on 7/22/2006 by Gools]

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Biggest Merchants of Death and Destruction
(complaints are in proportion to sales)

"For they sow the wind
And they reap the whirlwind.
The standing grain has no heads;
It yields no grain. Should it yield,
strangers would swallow it up." Hosea 8:7

[edit on 22-7-2006 by Regenmacher]

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Thats in reported sales. I wonder how much goes under the table that does not get reported or that goes through shell companies. Imagine companies like those must live for times like these for their profitability.
Pie

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
First of all - Thank You Regenmacher for Your Posts!

You have voted Regenmacher for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Second of all - have the IDF already dropped the majority of their Ammo?

Third of all - have any Zionist Fans called up to sign some of those Bombs?

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Interesting graphic....

I saw Lord of War the other day - a really cool movie and (I'm told) Amnesty International's Film of the Year. There's a speech where Nick Cage says that the AK-47 is the biggest WMD - responsible for more deaths than any other weapon. The chart is interesting, but when you consider how cheap they are as opposed to millions or even billions for a single system from, say, Boeing or Lockheed Martin, one wonders if there isn't a way to estimate how cost-effective (in terms of deaths per dollar) each company's products are?

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
I wonder how much goes under the table that does not get reported or that goes through shell companies. Imagine companies like those must live for times like these for their profitability.

Considering the recently approved Pentagon budget is $427.6 billion.
it makes the cold war's cost look like playtime at PeeWee's.

I wouldn't doubt what is publically displayed is but a fraction of the overall US arms exports.

A sweet deal for Israel
Thanks to the work of the lobby and its allies, Israel gets more direct foreign aid -- about $3 billion a year -- than any other nation. Israel gets treated like a NATO member when it comes to military matters and like Canada or Mexico when it comes to free trade.

Originally posted by Souljah
Second of all - have the IDF already dropped the majority of their Ammo?

IDF's request to ship immediately looks like they showed their cards, as in a broader war is being prepped for and we all can pretty much guess who's in the target zone.

Israel Sees Lebanon Conflict Linked Directly to Syria, Iran
Voice of America

Thanks for the WATS Souljah, keep the good fight...

Sarcasm mode engaged:

The war chaos factor has habit of making even the greatest military geniuses a bunch raving mad fools. Perhaps the ashen face and burnt skull look will be in style soon, considering the rates of weapon expenditures....10,000 US nukes agree. You all suppose Revlon's lead-based pancake makeup and face plaster will have record sales? How about no-rad glow hairspray?

Welcome to the Planet of the McNuts!
Where we spend more on how to blow each other up, than on food.

[edit on 22-7-2006 by Regenmacher]

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenmacher

Thanks to the work of the lobby and its allies, Israel gets more direct foreign aid -- about $3 billion a year -- than any other nation. Israel gets treated like a NATO member when it comes to military matters and like Canada or Mexico when it comes to free trade.

Oh, so now its already up to 3 Billion a year?

Take that in perspective with the financials I already explained ...

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I have to say I am truly disappointed in my government and it is my belief they are aiding and abetting in this , as well as attempting to incite other arab nations into the fray. Our tax dollars are at work here.

Report: U.S. rushes precision-guided bombs to Israel

By Reuters

The Bush administration is rushing a delivery of precision-guided bombs to Israel, which requested the expedited shipment last week after beginning its air campaign against Hezbollah targets in Lebanon, The New York Times reported on Saturday.

Citing U.S. officials who spoke on Friday on condition of anonymity, the Times said the decision to ship the weapons quickly came after relatively little debate within the administration, and noted in its report that its disclosure threatens to anger Arab governments and others who could perceive Washington as aiding Israel in the manner that Iran has armed Hezbollah.

The munitions are actually part of a multimillion-dollar arms-sale package approved last year which Israel is able to tap when it needs to, the officials told the Times. But some military officers said the request for expedited delivery was unusual and indicated that Israel has many targets it plans to hit in Lebanon.

Source

Go USA! Way to support our allies in a time of need, if Israel needs anything at all, we should give it to them, be fuel, guns, bombs, what ever, they need it as an ally they get it. I am happy to see our government will not turn on our friends because of public pressure, not that I really see any except from a few nut cases on this war.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Go USA! Way to support our allies in a time of need, if Israel needs anything at all, we should give it to them, be fuel, guns, bombs, what ever, they need it as an ally they get it. I am happy to see our government will not turn on our friends because of public pressure, not that I really see any except from a few nut cases on this war.

Um a friendship should be a mutual relationship. Israel is becoming like a parasite to the US. Meaning they take, take, take and they never give, give, give. The only reason why the US would be giving Israel so much aid is so they can have a doorway into the Middle East that won't turn on America, and they will in turn fight for America (which probably won't happen).

And those of you saying Jews are "god's" chosen people, that is why we should support Israel. PLEASE! STOP BEING SO DELUSIONAL. Thank you

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peyres
Every nation on earth receives aid and weapons from other countries.

The Russian Mafia is also one of the MAIN sponsors of the Israeli economy.

And another thing I don't understand is why Americans still support Israel regardless of Israel having attacked an American Navy ship before.

I don't get it. I really don't. And there is no real reason why more boms should be hasted to Israel.

You know what? Seeing that Israel can get away with so much crap, I'm going to start applying for my Israeli citizenship. I have some jewish ancestors so they'll accept me...

[edit on 22-7-2006 by TheBandit795]

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   

This is not the point. The point is today and now they should not be re-arming them to continue this massacre. They can give them aid, but this is not the time, not at a time when they are destroying everyones property, taking lives and forcing people to suffer inhumanely in Gaza and Lebanon without electricity, food and water.

Another comment from the peanut gallery. You really are for terrorism aren't you. This is the second or third post started by you that supports the enemy.

[edit on 22-7-2006 by l0rds0fcha0s]

Mod edit: This post has been warned for breach of T&C

[edit on 7/22/2006 by Gools]

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Has it ever occured to anyone out there that a major reason for this attack is that the US administration is pushing for it?
It is in the USs interest for Israel to deal a death blow to the Shiite militia? Of course it is in Israel's interest as well.

In general the guided missiles provide Israel with a means to deliver punch to those peices of Shiites while minimizing civilian casualties.
Get Educated and read my posts

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
you guys are comparing apples and oranges here. regardless of which side you agree with in the conflict, you are comparing an organization that intentionally targets civilians while using its own civilians as both cover and to increase collateral damage from israeli attacks with a country that is using precision ammunition, sending out leaflets daily to the areas of intended target, and actually calling lebanese houses in the areas of intended attack with warnings in order to stop excessive civilian casualties.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by l0rds0fcha0s

This is not the point. The point is today and now they should not be re-arming them to continue this massacre. They can give them aid, but this is not the time, not at a time when they are destroying everyones property, taking lives and forcing people to suffer inhumanely in Gaza and Lebanon without electricity, food and water.

Another comment from the peanut gallery

Ahh yes this coming from the The Louvre of peanut galleries! Is that the most intelligent reply you could come up with?
You'd probably whine if your elecricity went out for an hour much less for days/weeks. 100degree weather and no AC, or your kid needs a atomizer for his asthma with no power to run it. Get a grip on yourself, your side is winning they killed 330 people in Lebanon and they are working on increasing the numbers in Gaza. You will get your quotas soon enough.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by snafu7700
you guys are comparing apples and oranges here. regardless of which side you agree with in the conflict, you are comparing an organization that intentionally targets civilians while using its own civilians as both cover and to increase collateral damage from israeli attacks with a country that is using precision ammunition, sending out leaflets daily to the areas of intended target, and actually calling lebanese houses in the areas of intended attack with warnings in order to stop excessive civilian casualties.

Snafu..how humane...now how do they get out of the city, where do they go, where do they sleep, eat? 400.00 for a cabride? No freekin roads!!! No cellular! How are they calling them?They are dropping leaflets for nasralla saying "Where are you hiding?" Not warning people. Yes very humane. Thanks for the phonecall and have a nice day.

Pie

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Let's cut the attitude folks.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
OK . . OK Pieman has got all figured out.

We the Zionists Love killing Arabs. We've got that Jewish Festival coming up and we need non-Jewish blood to make holiday paistries. So what we did is set up a false flag op and brainwahed Hassan Nasrallah to take credit for the attack. Then we destroyed Lebanon for the fun of it. Hell, I took part of the operation and I flew my Jet and bombed Lebanon while listening to Motley Crue's Shout at the Devil. It was so much FUN!
At, one point I saw a rocket launcher and a bus full of kids and I said what the hell lets take the bus-out first!!!

With that said - ON a reality note with all the fun poked at Bush - We should all be greatful that the government does not comprise of the loons that make this thread possible.

Of course to some here:
Iran is a peaceloving country who's only crime is having a really scruffy and butt-ugly leader.
The Palestinians are poor people who's only crime is having a case of chronic allergic reaction to Jews and tend to stonaneously combust in their proximity - a true tragedy.

The north Koreans are actually not building rockets that can reach the US but are trying to reach the moon and prove that the apollo mission was a hoax for the sake of humanity.

And the US does not need to involve itself in the world because they will just mess things up as they did in WWII. Those Germans should have won and then everything would have been dandy!
Spekenze Doich?

[edit on 22/7/06 by JudahMaccabbi]

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Yes like Intrepid said... Cut the attitude here:

Of course there are some that think Israel is all wrong and the Arabs not.. And Vice versa.. I think it's both. Both are at fault in this whole predicament. But they're both guided as well. I'm saying it for the umpteenth time!!!

[rant off]

This war was designed!!! Israel and the Hezbollah are both pawns in this. The UNited States excarcebating it by expediting the weapons shipping is just food for more heat. More arguments between people here on ATS and the world. They want to divide us against each other. AND IT IS WORKING PERFECTLY!!! PEERFECTLY!!!

If you people can begin to understand that you will start to find out the real plot in this whole drama.

[/rant off]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join