It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA Expedites Precision-Guided Bombs to Israel

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Is Israel running out of Bombs?

The Replenishing of Israeli WMD stockpiles points to escalation both within and beyond the borders of Lebanon.

The Israeli air force confirms that it has led 3000 sorties hitting some 1,800 targets since the beginning of the bombing campaign (BBC, 22, July 2006). According to UN sources, close to a million people have been displaced out of a total population of 3.8 million. The country's civilian infrastructure has been destroyed.

The civilian infrastructure has been destroyed: water, telecommunications, bridges, airports, gas stations, power plants, dairy factories, etc. Confirmed by the British press, in towns and villages across Lebanon, schools and hospitals have been targetted with meticulous accuracy. in an utterly twised logic, the Israeli government has casually blamed Hizbollah for using the schools and hospitals as hideouts or launchpads to wage their terrorist activities.

"Pentagon and military officials declined to describe in detail the size and contents of the shipment to Israel, and they would not say whether the munitions were being shipped by cargo aircraft or some other means. But an arms-sale package approved last year provides authority for Israel to purchase from the United States as many as 100 GBU-28’s, which are 5,000-pound laser-guided bombs intended to destroy concrete bunkers. The package also provides for selling satellite-guided munitions.

An announcement in 2005 that Israel was eligible to buy the “bunker buster” weapons described the GBU-28 as “a special weapon that was developed for penetrating hardened command centers located deep underground.” The document added, “The Israeli Air Force will use these GBU-28’s on their F-15 aircraft.”

Moreover, a new draft resolution concerning Tehran's alleged nuclear weapons program, slated to be submitted to the UN Security Council, suggests that military action against Iran is being considered at the highest levls of the military command structure.

Under this plan, the Israeli Air Force would attack Iran's nuclear facility at Bushehr using both US and Israeli produced bunker buster bombs. Bear in mind that the bunker buster bombs can also be used to deliver tactical nuclear bombs. The B61-11 is the "nuclear version" of the "conventional" BLU 113. It can be delivered in much same way as the conventional bunker buster bomb.

IAF sure has a Busy Week behind - 3000 sorties, attacking some 1800 targets in Lebanon; I wonder how many of those were actually Hizb'Allah.

It looks to me that the IAF have a "Fire at Will" Policy, targetting Schools, Hospitals, Dairy Factories - all of them full of Hizb'Allah members!

And while we are at Hizb'Allah - has ANYBODY SEEN ANY MEMBERS YET?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

I just see Dead Civilians - where are Hizb'Allah Soldiers?

Well one thing is Certain: More Money for American Weapon Contractors!

Yeeeepeeeekaaaayeeaaaay!

I guess by buying more bombs, Israel has a much bigger plan then just attacking Lebanon - probably taking over plans to attack regimes in Syria and Iran.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Regenmacher
If man had any sense of creation, he would see war as no solution for anything of merit.

Ah but creating rubble from refugee ghettos is a Contractor, Inc. dream. I can't wait to hear what Saudi's are lining up to swoop in on that killing, some "Saudi Binladin Group" maybe? That's who this war is being fought for, imho. They're be waiting on the sidelines for the reconstruction to begin.

Did ya all know that Lynn Cheney was on the board at Lockheed-Martin? Guess she had to quit when hubby nominated himself for Veep. But I heard she was lobbying for them these days. (If there's salary involved, does that turn pillow talk into prostitution? --just asking)

And I wonder if Liz will be a part of Rice's delegation on Tuesday? Yes, it's a family affair.

As Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary, Ms. Cheney's duties will include a focus on U.S. bilateral and multilateral efforts to support freedom, democracy and expanded economic and education opportunities in the Broader Middle East and North Africa.

Ms. Cheney has served previously in government, most recently as Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Near Eastern Affairs from 2002 to 2003. Prior to that Ms. Cheney practiced law in the private sector and at the International Finance Corporation, a member of the World Bank Group.

Oh wait, she just had a baby, must be on maternity leave during all this.
www.celebrity-babies.com...

On NPR yesterday, some teenage evacuees were being interviewed and the brats were stunned to find there were poor people living there. The real circus will begin when the Lebanese-Americans get home from their cruise to Cyprus and begin asking questions why their summer homes have been destroyed this way.

[edit on 23-7-2006 by psyopswatcher]

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Souljah,

It looks to me that the IAF have a "Fire at Will" Policy, targetting Schools, Hospitals, Dairy Factories - all of them full of Hizb'Allah members!

And while we are at Hizb'Allah - has ANYBODY SEEN ANY MEMBERS YET?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

I just see Dead Civilians - where are Hizb'Allah Soldiers?

I will give your intelligence more credit then actually believeing Hezbullah's claims that only 4 Hezbullah soldiers were killed! Right??? no-one can be that foolish.

Israel has in their possession numberous Hezbullah POWs and dead bodies that will probably go for the exchange of the 2 kidnapped soldiers.

I think you should stop listening to the Idiotic babble of Hezbullah on Al-Jezira and Al-Manar - Remember the downed F-16?

I know you would LIKE to believe that Israel is this evil entity but remember it is not Israel that hides behind civilians, it is not Israel that uses inaccurate weapons on civilian residential areas, it is not Israel that calls for the annhilation of Iran, Syria or Lebanon, it is not Israel that finances its warmachine through drug trade. Unlike the primitive and backward Arab mentality Israel is not out to KILL Hezbullah but to bring it to a point of submission. On a strategic level (aside from the release of the soldiers kidnapped by Hezbullah) Israel seeks for Hezbullah to be defanged - The party who this would service most would be Lebanon.

Hell - even the Saudis realized that.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JudahMaccabbi
I know you would LIKE to believe that Israel is this evil entity but remember it is not Israel that hides behind civilians, it is not Israel that uses inaccurate weapons on civilian residential areas, it is not Israel that calls for the annhilation of Iran, Syria or Lebanon, it is not Israel that finances its warmachine through drug trade.

It's all evil, and only fools believe this war is good on either side. When you start rationalizing the difference between good evil and bad evil, you become inherently evil and corrupt.

So welcome to new Canaan, where Haman is in charge.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I will give your intelligence more credit then actually believeing Hezbullah's claims that only 4 Hezbullah soldiers were killed! Right??? no-one can be that foolish.

I am just skeptic - since IAF has flown around 3000 sorties, attacking 1500 targets, from Dairy Product Factories to Airports, and everythign in-between, killing around 400+ Lebanese Civilians - where are the numbers of all the Hizb'Allah members killed, against which this Alleged War actually is? Do you have any of those numbers? Frankly, I never saw One Hizb'Allah "Terrorist" on ANY of the Photos from Lebanon. Why is that?

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I know you would LIKE to believe that Israel is this evil entity but remember it is not Israel that hides behind civilians, it is not Israel that uses inaccurate weapons on civilian residential areas, it is not Israel that calls for the annhilation of Iran, Syria or Lebanon, it is not Israel that finances its warmachine through drug trade.

You are such a propagandist...while I know and won't deny lots of Heroin does come through the middle East , Israel is far from the innocent little puppy you try to make it to be. Either you are not aware or you are purposefully claiming ignorance to the large amounts of Extasy as well as other designer drugs that come directly from Israel. They are the #1 suppliers of Extasy in the world. Stop tryin to play us for fools. There are more scammers and schemers there then anyplace else. 1/2 of the worlds spyware problem derives from israel. Stealing our information seems to be a great Israeli hobby. Puhleez innocence doesn't even come close by for a visit there. It just waves and keeps going.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Considering the attack on the Liberty, and clear indications that Israeli intellegence had foreknowledge of the 9-11 attacks, we should be expediting deliveries of PGM's to the IDF.

From B-2's at about 40,000 feet

Unfortunately between AIPAC, "Christian Zionists", and Likhudnik neocons in the DoD it's not going to happen.
Israel could set off an h-bomb in downtown Manhattan, and you'd still have people here in the US defending them.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex
Considering the attack on the Liberty, and clear indications that Israeli intellegence had foreknowledge of the 9-11 attacks, we should be expediting deliveries of PGM's to the IDF.

Unfortunately between AIPAC, "Christian Zionists", and Likhudnik neocons in the DoD it's not going to happen.
Israel could set off an h-bomb in downtown Manhattan, and you'd still have people here in the US defending them.

Strange thing. I live in a area where there is a large Arab community and I see flyers for an Israeli moving company posted on the lampposts on an almost weekly basis. From a local moving company (Non-arab) I have found out that they are basically bait and switch firm where they advertise a price for a move but add-on a few more items, but the gist of it is that the Mossad seem to like Moving Companies as fronts. Move their furniture..plant a little somethin-somethin call the feds and Oh look its arab terrorists LOL or maybe just monitoring. Do our authorities monitor these Mossad guys or are they given free reign throughout our country?

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN

You are such a propagandist...while I know and won't deny lots of Heroin does come through the middle East , Israel is far from the innocent little puppy you try to make it to be. Either you are not aware or you are purposefully claiming ignorance to the large amounts of Extasy as well as other designer drugs that come directly from Israel. They are the #1 suppliers of Extasy in the world. Stop tryin to play us for fools. There are more scammers and schemers there then anyplace else. 1/2 of the worlds spyware problem derives from israel. Stealing our information seems to be a great Israeli hobby. Puhleez innocence doesn't even come close by for a visit there. It just waves and keeps going.

Even if what you say is true - which it is not since it is a typical exaggeration. It is still not state supported. Likud does not produce spyware as a matter of fact Israeli firms were the ones that were hurt and those who created the program are in jail. Israelis Labor party is not producing and selling ecstasy. It is the Russian/Israeli mob, while hash and heroine is from Arabs - Its seems that in the drug trade the israeli underground and Arabs get along nicely.

Source

Furthermore, Israeli police are fighting this phenomenon.

Hezbullah is directly involved in drugs and they ARE in the government. The difference is clear t othose who do not make a living from Israel bashing.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

I am just skeptic - since IAF has flown around 3000 sorties, attacking 1500 targets, from Dairy Product Factories to Airports, and everythign in-between, killing around 400+ Lebanese Civilians - where are the numbers of all the Hizb'Allah members killed, against which this Alleged War actually is? Do you have any of those numbers? Frankly, I never saw One Hizb'Allah "Terrorist" on ANY of the Photos from Lebanon. Why is that?

Isn't it obvious???? I will actually make you think to answer that question.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN

Originally posted by xmotex

Strange thing. I live in a area where there is a large Arab community and I see flyers for an Israeli moving company posted on the lampposts on an almost weekly basis. From a local moving company (Non-arab) I have found out that they are basically bait and switch firm where they advertise a price for a move but add-on a few more items, but the gist of it is that the Mossad seem to like Moving Companies as fronts. Move their furniture..plant a little somethin-somethin call the feds and Oh look its arab terrorists LOL or maybe just monitoring. Do our authorities monitor these Mossad guys or are they given free reign throughout our country?

Do you here voices as well? like the neighbors dog talking or maybe the pigeons are actually mossad made robots that poop listening devices of those peaceful arabs in your neighborhood.

My friend owns one of teh biggest moving companies in the US - I guess he is Mossad too. For that matter I know of at least 15 Israelis who worked as movers in the states. You see, Many Israelis after serving in the military go to the states, work as movers make cash and then go to trips in the states, south america or the far east. It has been like this for over 20 years. So dream up all you want about the Israeli Mossad - its entertaining.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Moving companies have been a traditional front for Mossad operations in the United States. On September 11th, in Weehawken NJ (not far from my home), a woman observed a group of employees of Urban Moving Systems observing the attacks on the WTC from the top of their warehouse and van, loudly cheering and videotaping the attacks - from the time the first airliner hit. Apparently she thought they were Arabs who may have been involved in the attacks, and called the police.

The group was arrested, and the van they were in recieved a positive reaction from bomb-sniffing dogs. There were also found with boxcutters (not unusual for a moving company) and with a freshly shot photo of some of them standing in front of the smoke cloud over lower Manhattan grinning broadly (very unusual). All had Israeli Army backgrounds in intellegence, and at least two were confirmed by the FBI as members of Mossad.

This has been well documented, not just in the usual conspiracy sites, but in stories by the New York Times, Washington Post, and my local paper the Bergen Record. A friend of mine was actually on Route 3 and got stuck in traffic as NJ State Police closed down the highway, and saw the dogs sent into the van.

An exhaustive if overly speculative report on the whole event can be found here: www.whatreallyhappened.com...

Several other Israeli-run moving companies across the US were raided across the US in the weeks following 9-11 and found to have Mossad connections. Another Israeli spy operation broken up in the US involved young Mossad agents claiming to be "art students" attempting to gain access to various US military bases, defense contractors' offices, and government buildings.

Israel conducts extensive intellegence operations in the United States, this has been going on for a while and is well documented. Take the case of Jonathan Pollard for instance. Interesting that US financial aid to Israel no doubt helps fund these operations.

[edit on 7/23/06 by xmotex]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
xmotex,

I think it would be more suitable to choose a more balanced approach to this issue. IT is obvious by the design of the website that it is agenda driven.
Try this one which is a bit more comprehensive

From the NEWS stories provided that Israel provided the US with advanced warnings of an impending attack on the US prior to 9/11. It is ovious that Israeli spies functioned in Israel to spy on extremist Arabs. It is also obvious that there was a Mossad presence.

The 'Art ring' never uncovered that it is an Israeli Mossad ring or an Israeli underground ring at work.

The Israelis who filmed WTC collapse were interrogated and held by the US for 71 days. It was said that some were Mossad but it was not stated that the Mossad agent were the ones on the roof of the buildings filming the WTC. Mossad agents would not act like idiots in the land they are spying on.
Those on the roof were working in a moving company, one had two passports, they had maps, one had money (1400$) in his sock and they had box cutters . . . .SO????
They were illegally working in the US (no green-card) making money and saving it up for a trip (as most Israelis do after the Army) - this explains the $1400 in the socks - he can't have a bank account since he is illegally working in the US. They were working as movers in a country that was not their own - that explains the boxcutters and the maps. Where exactly is their connection to the WTC attack????

If you look into the link you provided you will see that the website takes the links and then totally scrambles the information to suit their agenda. Like footnote 22 although claims that 2 of the people arrested where probably Mossad their mission was to scout Arab extremists.

This event was stretched to huge proportions and taken out of context and feuled by Arabs, Palestinians and just about anyone who has a political reason to transfer the blame from Arabs who actually performed that atrocity.

[edit on 24/7/06 by JudahMaccabbi]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Lol, those 5 Million people that happen to live in Israel out of the 6 Billion in the world, are "Gods choosen people"

REPLY: That would be correct, although you forget the number of Jewish people living abroad, which would increase that number a lot.

Biggest Merchants of Death and Destruction; (complaints are in proportion to sales)

REPLY: ... and they're supposed to manufacture for free?

".....the 1952 Mutual Defense Assistance Agreement and subsequent arms agreements between Israel and the United States limit the use of American military equipment to defense only.

REPLY: I'm glad you brought this up, since that's exactly what is happening.

people seem to forget that for the past 46 years (actually longer) Isreal has been fighting for peace; Palestine, Hezbubble, Hamas etc are fighting for victory.

Either you are not aware or you are purposefully claiming ignorance to the large amounts of Extasy as well as other designer drugs that come directly from Israel. They are the #1 suppliers of Extasy in the world.

REPLY: links to information on this please?

[edit on 24-7-2006 by zappafan1]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Yes Lebanon without a doubt has elements of drugs trafficking but Israel is not above Illegal drugs as well as other things.

While looking for The extasy article I found this little gem. Government of israel supplying Helicopters to drug dealers.

IDF choppers in service of drug cartel

American officials demand Israel provide explanations for how U.S.-made choppers sold to Israel ended up in service of Columbian drug cartel. Incident may cloud relations between countries
Itamar Eichner

Another diplomatic incident threatens to taint U.S.-Israeli relations: The American government has recently demanded Israel clarify how five U.S.-made helicopters sold to Israel in the mid-70s found their way into the hands of a Columbian drug cartel.

An U.S. embassy official met with an Israeli foreign ministry official in Jerusalem several days ago, where he informed him that the American Foreign Ministry has requested the embassy to launch an investigation into the matter.

According to American sources, the military copters currently serve the drug mafia in the South American country.

Top diplomatic sources fear that this incident will once again heat-up tensions between Israel and the U.S. and cloud the strategic dialogue between the two countries, which is scheduled to renew in November, after talks were suspended for more than a year-and-a-half.

Source

Extasy article

Israelis At Center Of Ecstacy Drug Trade

Also found this.
Israel Top Destination for Trafficking of Human Beings

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Pieman,

I fail to see the significance in all this. Aside from irrelevance to the subject and systematic mudslinging I do not see what it is you are trying to say.
Is this an act of desperation?

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   

It is obvious that Israeli spies functioned in Israel to spy on extremist Arabs.

Mossad agents would not act like idiots in the land they are spying on.

They were illegally working in the US (no green-card) making money and saving it up for a trip (as most Israelis do after the Army)

Judah, you do a good job debunking the rooftop Israeli's. But someone please explain why even idiots would rejoice at such a thing? I remember that day well and the shock felt around the world. To this day I can't fathom anyone enjoying those moments or weeks or months after. How sick.

But I do agree with you that agents would not act in a public display like that. Or record it for posterity.

Interesting comments about illegal workers. Do the immigration people know about this? Well I hope they do now. Is this another reason Jr. drags his feet when it comes to immigration issues? I once met a trucker from New Zealand who had the job purposely for those reasons also. Get paid to travel. Strange, it never crossed my mind to ask about his status. In the job I do I run across greek bridge painters here illegally. And like the fruit pickers from south of the border, they're basically the only ones willing to take on that kind of work.

Ok, back to Israel's problem. Here's a UN map from 1945 showing where the Arab population lived in the day. Why they would need spies, indeed... these demographics pretty much tell the story.

The green part of pacman were Arabs. Click the linkys for large version.

Here's another:

Land Ownership in Palestine, 1945
from the Applied Research Institute in Jerusalem and An Atlas of Palestine

...more maps

And some reading to see where we've come from there.
www.un.org...

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Pieman,

I fail to see the significance in all this. Aside from irrelevance to the subject and systematic mudslinging I do not see what it is you are trying to say.
Is this an act of desperation?

You do?? Oh good cuz you were the one bringing drugs into the mix so I guess now that your foot is caught in your mouth of course its irrelavent to the topic.

: Originally posted by JudahMaccabbi

Also IDF Choppers would be tied to the government directly. It just so happens that the worlds top intelligence agency didn't know they were being sold to drug traffickers LOL

For a people that don't look for the annihalation of Iran,Syria or lebanon they seem to mention Iran and Syria an awful lot.

Mod Edit: Quote Tags.

[edit on 24/7/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I would venture a guess that not only is Hezbollah defending Lebanon, but there are some long memories of displaced Arabs from tribes of the green pacmen.

Oh, I know it goes farther back than that, but generations in refugee camps tend to boil over with some bad attitudes.

Now who's fault is that?

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
And all of this has what to do with the topic?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join