It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS, BTS, What would you like to see in the future?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I strongly support skyfloating. The paranormal forum is awash with both consciousness and 'ghost' type topics, it is not a good mix for those involved. It is analagous to 9/11 and the WoT forum being one. Take it from those who know the field.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

I strongly support skyfloating. The paranormal forum is awash with both consciousness and 'ghost' type topics, it is not a good mix for those involved. It is analagous to 9/11 and the WoT forum being one. Take it from those who know the field.

I second that thought.

I thinks its a great idea skyfloating has.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I would say that you go the the complaints and suggestions and offer your idea up to the staff, that way everyone will get a chance to see it. I think that its a good idea as well.

Fom now on though, feel free to use that fuction to offer up a suggestion as it will certainly receive attention faster that way.

Thanks for the great suggestion.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
A real flying saucer with intelligent beings stepping out and greeting the world.

And Simon finally admitting that he's an alien from another world and he set this site up to study us wierd and wild humans.

Seriously I'd like to see an ATS video upload. No more uploading videos to youtube or google. Upload it straight to ATS.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
How about "spiritual esoteric?"
AAC

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

pssst...if we name it that, it´ll get referred to the "Spirituality, Faith and Theology" section.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I STRONGLY believe SkyFloating's idea. The paranormal section needs some revision, or we need another one all together. Some people have very strong feelings about topics of conciousness and meditation and such.

It get's such harsh responses as being purely fictional, off topic. People should be able to talk about stuff like this as I feel it's a very imortant topic. We've got some wonderful threads goin on right now related to this but people seem to feel it's misplaced.

All the suggestions so far have been brilliant.

I like the picture idea.. you should be able to click somewhere on the ATS page to see a gallary, you click on aliens or something and it loads like 20 pictures per page or something and the ones that have been proven undeniably as being a hoax would have a big red HOAX text across it or something. And the other pictures if displayed all together would give for much discussion. I see a lot of re-occuring pictures that are the same. And I tend to forget... so we could end up discussing a picture we talked about 4 years ago..

Anyways, I liked that suggestion.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Perhaps then just "Way Above Esoteric."

AAC

[edit on 16-12-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

or Metaphysics, Consciousness, Esoteric. Just to be complete.

Alright, Ive posted the issue to the Suggestions-Mailbox of the staff like Kleverone suggested.

Thats that. Thanks for the support.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye

Seriously I'd like to see an ATS video upload. No more uploading videos to youtube or google. Upload it straight to ATS.

They already have a forum for this here, I think they are still working on it though, because members are unable to upload videos at this time. I'm sure it'll be working sometime in the near future.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I'd like to see a forum for "pointless" game threads in BTS.

Dont hate, j/k.

mojo

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   

How about a 'Meta-physical Anomalies' area or A 'Contactee zone'

Sky floating does have some valid ideas.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
well, I would like just to see a button you can click that puts some in a DkHd category...

instead of Foe... just plain DkHd

I remember years back when I was smarter I changed all the names of the icons/functions on my AppleMac.

Would be great to be able to customise your settings

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Slight change of tack here from a non US person.

As we head into 2008 I can foresee the general conspiracy & breaking news forums getting clogged up with threads relating to the US Presidential elections. In the New Year could we look at how to better manage election related material in order both to satisfy US contributors in election year and to keep on board non US contributors whose interest in such things might not be that great ?

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

or Metaphysics, Consciousness, Esoteric. Just to be complete.

I think any kind of a Metaphysics forum would wind up over at BTS... I'll tell you why. When I think of metaphysics, I think of theories and spiritual ideas. This to me is closely related to the Faith and Spirituality forum. Metaphysics is not really a conspiratorial subject, I mean some fundamentalist Christians might disagree with me. However, to me, it's not.

[edit on 20-12-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

1. It is different than Faith/Theology
2. It is different than Paranormal
3. It always gets moved from Paranormal

4. It is connected to conspiracy in the sense that its "secret mystery school teachings" and underreported in a world where religion and orthodox science rule.

Look at my original post on this where you have a list of good reasons and topics for that forum.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Well I would like to see the Above Politics Decision forum removed . The ATS election clearly isnt going to take place and since the matter is out of members hands so I have to concluded that it is time to put the idea and the forum to bed .

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

1. It is different than Faith/Theology
2. It is different than Paranormal
3. It always gets moved from Paranormal

4. It is connected to conspiracy in the sense that its "secret mystery school teachings" and underreported in a world where religion and orthodox science rule.

Look at my original post on this where you have a list of good reasons and topics for that forum.

I still highly support this and think its a fantastic idea and really hope they do something about this.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
I still highly support this and think its a fantastic idea and really hope they do something about this.

Thanks for the support of my idea posted on page 23.

Sooner or later it will probably be done anyway.

[edit on 21-12-2007 by Skyfloating]

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I would like to see the return of the Page button on the bottom of each site page. Call me lazy, but there are some times that I really don't want to scroll all the way back to the top of the Recent Posts page when I want to go to page two or three.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join